Teardrops and Trainwrecks
[html]

Here you are, luff!

She was almost certain of it now...that something was up. Naniko had never felt like this before, so vibrant...full of energy. For the last two weeks she'd been so lethargic, barely able to get out of the den to make the usual rounds, but now she felt just fine. She'd eaten a few pounds of meat that morning, more than she'd managed to keep down in the last few days, and she took that as an encouraging sign. The two year old trekked along the borderline, making the usual scent markings. Conri usually went out and reaffirmed where the borderline was, but he was still recovering.

The pregnant female stopped after a few yards to lift her head, sniffing at the breeze. She was still worried about coyotes coming to their lands, despite what she had heard. Twilight Vale was a large pack, but she couldn't help but feel concerned.

[/html]
[html]

I fail Sad sorry!

[Image: spacer.jpg]

She was more often inside of these borders than outside nowadays. She was scared, and she could not shake of that constant feeling. Lucifer was there though, but she was usually hiding close to his ’den’, She did not know how well the rest of the members in Twilight Vale would react if they saw her run about. Though, both the pack scent and that of Lucifer was slowly attaching itself to her pelt, but she was far from an official part of this place. The mere memory of how the female member had greeted her was enough to take away all her courage.

She was taking a small walk by the borders, and it was too late to turn when she finally discovered the other ivory female that was coming in the opposite direction. Colibri stopped dead In her tracks and flattened her ears quickly, and let her tail seek sanctuary between her legs. She was a student of the old school, and no matter what position this other female held, it was higher than the grey eyed one’s.

[/html]
[html]

I forgive you <3 x33 I just caught my gerbils that were running around my room! woo!!! I TRICKED THEM GOOD. o.o

Naniko hadn't been out and around much lately...so she had missed out on Colibri's misadventures in Twilight Vale. She and Conri didn't have any rules about asking permission before inviting someone into the lands, so occasionally she saw someone that she didn't know. And sometimes Conri accepted newcomers, and it was a little while before she actually caught up with them to meet them and talk to them. They trusted each others' judgement, trusted that each of them would make a good choice when deciding who would join them in Twilight Vale.

they had expanded their border now that the pack had grown a bit, to include the bottom half of the lake. It was nice to be able to cross over to the other side of the water and still be in the home territory. Naniko made sure that that area was included in the scent marking before turning and heading back to the main part of the border.

What she saw puzzled her at first; a wolf was standing near the borders. As soon as she noticed that Naniko had spotted her she seemed to wilt, going down into the grass a bit. Naniko didn't recognize this at first, and she rushed toward the other wolf, looking down at her and dropping her backpack. "Are you hurt? I can get you something--I know I have it somewhere. Just lemme look." She rummaged through her backpack. "What is it? A headache? Dizziness, maybe? Boy...I just went through some of that myself, and it's not fun. But I can help you, if you'll tell me what's wrong."

The luperci looked anxiously toward the other, biting her lip and waiting for an answer.
[/html]
[html]

rofl Big Grin

The milky white wolf in the plain non-shifted form made herself even smaller as the female suddenly picked up her speed and rushed towards her. Instead of a similar greeting as she had received from the other white female(why were there so extremely many white females around anyway? When Colibri was a mere youth herself, there had not been that many, not by far), the Twilight Vale member dropped a backpack and wondered if she was hurt. Well, Colibri was, but it was mental injuries, and she doubted this woman could help her with that. Euhm She supposed she could categorize this as a positive and friendly greeting.

Well, thinking about it, her head throbbed lightly, but Colibri usually did not do anything about headaches, and this had stayed since she came out of the shock of the fact that she had tried to kill her own son. She guessed there were too many thoughts circling around in her head, creating chaos. The gray eyed female lifted her gaze slightly, looking up at the female that seemed to be caring from the first moment, completely opposite the other woman. Headache perhaps. Her voice was said in a submissive tone.

She was at a loss of words and actions, and so therefore she would let the female completely lead the scene.

[/html]
[html]

She hoped that she was being an effective leader in Twilight Vale. This pack was her dream pack, really...she'd never felt so much at home anywhere else. Not even in Clouded Tears. Back when she had lived with Physe in Chimera she had been really happy, too...but that had been forever ago. Naniko had only recently turned two. Each of her birthdays was spent in a different territory...first in Chimera, then Clouded Tears, and now Twilight Vale. Where would her next take place?

"Ohh. I have something for that. You just need to swallow this pill" She'd made and pressed the pills herself, made from elements of nature that she had found around the packlands. The book that Deuce had gotten her for her birthday had really helped. "Can I invite you in? Maybe being inside the house would help. More shade"

[/html]
[html]

short post ftw!

Ears flickered gently as the other light female found an antidote right away. Once upon a time when Colibri had been a youth in Chimera, she had held somewhat interest for herbs and plants, but she had never really done anything about it, and whatever knowledge she had absorbed back then was now lost. There was nothing for her anymore, she felt so hollow and empty. Eyes in the color of a cloud filled with rain looked up at the younger female that was seemingly so different in nature than herself. Well oh well. The invitation that came was not something she had expected, but this female seemed to believe she was a part of the pack perhaps. Shade sounded too nice to let it pass.

That would have been lovely. A smile lightened up slightly, and her tail moved in a friendly manner. She moved up next to the female and let it be obvious that the shifted female would be the guide. I’m Colibri, quite a pleasure to meet you.

[/html]
[html]

She was in a good mood today, like most of the other days. It had been raining a lot lately, but she really liked the rain. The herbs grew best when there was lots of rain...which meant that they'd be ready to harvest sooner. More medicines for the pack. She had found a willow tree in the southern part of the territory, and was investigating the bark to see if it was of good stock.

"Naniko D'angelo--I lead here with my mate Conri Church." The fem did smell of the pack, but it would be awkward to ask her. Maybe she was just a frequent visitor. The more friends they had, the better, right? "Come here often? I don't hang around the borders much, just around the house with the little ones. Visitors are always welcomed, as long as they don't mean any harm."

[/html]
[html]

---

Ears kissed by the color of winter perked in good spirits as the younger female presented herself. Colibri had known most of the leaders of the different packs, dead by now or not, but Naniko and Conri were both strangers to her. Naniko not any longer, and she seemed to be good leader. Caring. That was an ability Colibri appreciated, though it was obvious that too much ended in tragedies. When Soul had met Sadira something had went wrong. Yet, she had always cared, but in her own way. She was starting to accept it now, finally. She was who she was, and could no longer force herself to attempt to be the ideal mother she never could be.

I surely do not mean any harm. A smile flashed from the non-shifted figure. Often? A hard answer. She had stayed here for a little while now, and had not planned anything else as of yet. Lucifer is letting me stay with him at time being. Silver eyes crawled away, but she could not help her face from brightening automatically as she mentioned his name.

[/html]
[html]
ooc

Oh, why'd you have to be so cute?

Naniko really enjoyed meeting and greeting others from all places and backgrounds. Each one had a different past, a different part of the story to tell. Life was difficult for almost all of them...that was why they formed packs. To make things easier, to support each other. "Ah, I see. He's a good wolf." She did know that both he and Deuce had cheated on each other...but what could she say? She'd cheated on Conri, though she hadn't really remembered what had gone on at the time. It hadn't helped that the wolves she'd had sex with had been Lucifer, her best friend, and Kansas, her adopted brother.

"Well...any time you feel like sticking around for a bit longer, making it a more permanent thing...just give me a howl. I'd be glad to accept someone like you. You're quite honest." She grinned. "Honesty is hard to come by."

[/html]
From what the milky female knew, yes, Lucifer seemed to be a good wolf. However, even though she felt she was giving in a little bit more and more for every day that passed, the ghosts in her head refused to withdraw back into silence. There was something that she found somewhat troublesome about him, even though there was not a concrete thing she could put her finger on. The evening at Dahlia when they first had met, he had given himself over almost instantly. He had showered her in nice compliments and seducing promises worth of a princess. Fact had been, and still was; they did not know each other. Or, at least, not as well as she would hope. He had asked her to become his lover, to stay with him and be his. She had seen it coming, and she wanted to say yes, (she had already, though), but there was something that kept the brain back.

Her ears flickered slightly as the female came with an invitation. Or rather, a statement that she was more than welcome to join them in their group here in Twilight Vale. She honestly did not want though. She had left everything and everyone in Dahlia. She did not want to roam into a world that was not her own, only to abandon it all shortly after and leave the lands. She was egoistic, she knew. Unfortunately there was little she could do to change it. She had tried, really tried with Dahlia de Mai, but it had not worked. The thought and the making had went relatively smoothly, but when it was all settled and she was trapped in her position; then she gave into the depression and the wish to get away. She had been alone for too long, and it was how she wanted it to be. She did not want to live together with Lucifer. At least not yet, she wanted to roam freely and be able to be alone when she chose.

Thank you. However, I do not fit in a larger group. I was the one that created the Dahlia de Mai pack together with a female named Cercelee. She did not know there already had been a meeting with the leaders of the different packs, so she did not know how much Nani actually knew. I just could not handle it and foolishly left them behind. It was an egoistic move, but I cannot help it. I've tried to change myself, but I cannot. Maybe it was because Naniko had talked of honesty, but apparently Colibri had a need of a conversation with a wolf that would not judge her with the eyes of those left behind. Cercelee had turned down their friendship instantly when she had fully understood Colibri's words when she had said she was leaving. It was understandable though
[html]

Naniko wanted to be accomidating, even if she didn't know this wolf very well. She always figured that it was better to be friendly than to be harsh or mean or anything, and it really wasn't in her to be any of those things. It took too much energy, anyway. When she'd gone to the leadership meeting she hadn't seen Colibri there, so her reign must have ended before then. "Well, if you ever get into trouble and need a place to stay, you can come here. We've got some extra rooms."

She looked back toward the house. "I should be getting back, though. It was nice meeting you!"

[/html]