Take It a Day at a Time
[html]

Back-dated to the 19th (Nootau: Visible)

With Crimson Dreams now behind her, Ralla came to Cour des Miracles.

The visit was of many purposes; not only was she there to strengthen the friendship (or what remained of it) between AniWaya and the Court, but she was also there to visit her brother and his mate. At the back of her mind she knew that it was also the place of her son's death, but she could not let that deter her from her mission. She needed to be there, and needed to know that her family was alright.

The white woman howled into the air, and when she was sure that she had made her message clear for Noss or Strelein to hear, she set about fixing herself up. The few days of travel had done a number on the woman's white fur, which was normally pristine and was now a little on the off-white side due to dust. The red markings on her fur remained their crimson hue, but the emerald shine in her eyes was a little dimmed from emotional strain. She could only hope that the strain would pass, as the hurt from Kemo's disappearance had, but Ahiga's death was still so fresh on her mind that even putting on the performance of happiness was a challenge, despite the relief that Maska was gone and things could at least return to some semblance of normalcy. Sugar whinnied and nudged her shoulder, and she returned the touch with a hand as she waited for an answer. How happy she would be to see her brothers--and yet she was also trepidatious, since she knew that they felt some form of guilt over Ahiga. Ralla would need to tell them that she didn't blame them at all--it was a natural risk, and Ahiga had been out when he was not supposed to be... The woman sniffed back a tear and buried the thoughts to the darkest parts of her mind: She could see a form approaching.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.owlooc {font-style:italic; color:#fff;}
.owl {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#5C718E; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto;}
.owlinner{background-color:#A6C4EE; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... llatab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; width:483px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
.owl p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.owl .box {width:275px;height:205px;float:right;}
.owl b {color:#fff;font-family:georgia;text-shadow:2px 2px 2px #3D4F69;}
</style>
[/html]

[Image: Ralla_by_Nina2.png]
[html]
300+
bleh bleh bleh late late late :c sorry sorry sorry. Feel free to play when Noss comes in

Strel was making a rather half-assed effort to catch himself a rather fuzzy hare whose ears were far too long for its ugly thick body. The creature was just between his teeth when he heard the howl echo into the distance. His ear twitched at the all, knowing it was directed at him and his mate. Where was Noss, anyway? The redheaded man shook his head and the hair swung in his jaws, stilling squirming and squealing as it tried to get out of its death. It clawed meekly at his muzzle, trying to push out of it. It was terribly annoying. Like a guillotine, the tailor bit down hard, snapping the creatures spine with only some blood on his tongue to show for it. The creature grew limp in his jaws and the man let it fall to the ground. Raising his head, he answered the woman's call. He would be late. He could hardly go without his customary clothing.

Shifting, the man made his way to his clothing, hare in hand. Strel could hardly leave it for a stranger to pick up and enjoy. No, he would take it and could offer it to their guest for a meal. Small meal, but still nice and fatty. He found his clothes and slipped them on with practiced motions. He took great care to avoid wiping any blood on the white cloth, especially as he had no way to really get it out with their primitive washing technology. That and the best he could do was take it to a river and scrub it with sand and stone.

Satisfied that his clothes were in order, and that he had not gotten blood anywhere near his precious cloth, Strel took the hare by the long ears and walked a brisk pace to where he had heard Ralla waiting for them. Noss was not yet present, and his scent was not there. "Ralla, you called?" he asked, eying her slightly concerned. "Is anything the matter?"

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary2 b {font-weight:normal; color:#e0b3e5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#eec4f3 0px 0px 3px; }
.sanctuary2 .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 60px 5px 60px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#eec4f3; text-align:center; text-shadow:#27034b 0px 1px 1px;}
.sanctuary2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 35px 0px 35px; margin:0px;}
.sanctuary2 {margin:0 auto; width:490px; background-color:#452286; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Bp74G.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/tW6E3.png); background-position:top center,bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #e0b3e5; padding: 80px 0px 25px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#ae9cc7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.sanctuary2-b {width:492px; border:1px solid #1a0333; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Nya~ <3

Ralla smiled fully when Strelein greeted her, happy that he was the one to be there first. One might've thought that she would be happier with her brother, but she was still a tad emotional, and could not do with Noss's overbearing brotherliness at the moment. The feelings would pass in a second--she just needed that much time. "No, nothing's wrong, Strelein. Not anymore, at least," she said with a soft voice. "I suppose you've heard, but AniWaya's been retaken by a new Anasgayv--a woman named Ulilohi Ehn. I foresee a better future--or at least hope for one. I came to see how you and my brother fared here--how Cour des Miracles has fared."

It was not long into their tête-à-tête that Noss soon made the scene, all grey muscle and fur. He walked to Ralla with a thin line along his lips, clenching his fists before placing his hand on her shoulder for a quick squeeze. The man was very conflicted on the inside of how everything had happened; he had not been in the raids and final war with the Guardians, and this is what made him, a warrior, feel useless. There were varying factors to his other emotions, but being the stoic man he normally was, he did not let on to them. He returned to Strel's side and stood tall, the three now in a triangle that was often so familiar when Ralla visited the Court territory. It brought back pleasant memories and nostalgia of the peaceful times just a few months ago.

<style type="text/css">
.owlooc {font-style:italic; color:#fff;}
.owl {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#5C718E; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto;}
.owlinner{background-color:#A6C4EE; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... llatab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; width:483px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
.owl p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.owl .box {width:275px;height:205px;float:right;}
.owl b {color:#fff;font-family:georgia;text-shadow:2px 2px 2px #3D4F69;}
</style>
[/html]

[html]
Late but has post 8D

The redheaded man nodded slightly at her words, rubbing at his arms absently. It had been a rough time, but surely the tribe had a much harder time, especially now. "Yes, I had heard from Vigilante. Nice being kept in the know now and then," he said gently, smiling slightly in the direction of his sister-in-law. But Strel sighed at the woman, truly hoping that her idea was the one that would come to fruition. He did not want the tribe to suffer more and suffer again. It had been terribly to know that these people had been friendly for so long until someone came and ordered them to attack. Ralla had been in power before the situation, and now she was nothing again. "I certainly hope that things get better for the Tribe." Strel's voice was filled with genuine compassion and hope, especially since he knew well enough what problems had come into the tribe.

Before anything else could be said between the two of them, Noss entered in his way, suddenly sucking up the attention from both of them. Strel was rather easily distracted by the man in any situation, and Ralla had not seen her brother in a while. Naturally, a pacified and warm look entered the Dauphin's face as he gazed at his mate and the silence. Noss had been unhappy during the conflict, for he had been unable to fight to save the Tribe. Strel had been unable to truly settle the matter, knowing well the masculine desires that ran in the man's blood. The few operations that the Courtiers had done involved small parties, and it was possibly that though Noss was a true warrior, born and bred, his interests could have been seen as conflicted. The redhead knew well that his mate had no such thoughts but it was much simpler to keep him behind the lines. Plus, at least he was safe.

Noss stood beside him and the redheaded man placed a gentle hand on his mate's arm, squeezing reassuringly. "It has fared well. We've seen many leave, though. But it has been quiet thus far. Little to report, really." Strel looked at Ralla's face, wondering what had been bothering her so before. "How are you children? Well?" he asked, good intent plastered on his face.

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary2 b {font-weight:normal; color:#e0b3e5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#eec4f3 0px 0px 3px; }
.sanctuary2 .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 60px 5px 60px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#eec4f3; text-align:center; text-shadow:#27034b 0px 1px 1px;}
.sanctuary2 {margin:0 auto; width:490px; background-color:#452286; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Bp74G.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/tW6E3.png); background-position:top center,bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #e0b3e5; padding: 80px 0px 25px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#ae9cc7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Has posts are fantastic

Strelein's concerns and condolences were taken with much gratitude, and Ralla said so with a gentle 'thank you', a smile on her lips. She felt so comfortable with Strelein--as if he were a true brother, too, along with Noss. In a way he was, and he was thus acknowledged as such. But she had to wonder if he was being sarcastic at his comment towards his knowledge and being 'kept in the know'. Knowing Strel, it was merely that, but one could never overlook any detail and not be certain. It would be rude to ask, though, and so she refrained, instead feeling confident that Strel was performing his duties as Dauphin to his fullest ability.

Ralla could see the very slight interaction between her brother and Strel--rather, the way that Strel looked at Noss, even when he wasn't looking back--and was quite pleased. She had far from lost her ability of perception, and was happy to see the understanding and warmth that Strelein showed for her brother. He needed it. He had always been cold and hard; a warrior without any purpose other than to fight and serve the tribe. Seeing him out here, she was convinced that this land and Strelein had been the best thing for him.

The course of the conversation started moving again when Strelein resumed, although Noss remained silent (although he did place an arm on Strel's shoulder in a return gesture of comfort). "It has been likewise--and most have left voluntarily, and not because of death. It is truly unfortunate that Crimson Dreams had to suffer for harboring the Utina's; they were only being good." And poor Liliana... Her poor pups and mate... How tragic and alone they must feel... Ralla had divined the stars for how her close kin fared, and she had always received mixed results along with the clear. It was obvious that when she had read the stars she had been conflicted--the very reason Shamans were separated from normal family life--but she knew she would stabilize soon... She always did, and had to. "Ayasha is as stubborn as ever," Ralla said, sighing and giving a sharp glance to Noss. "Blood or not, I think she takes after you. Aleu is the same as ever; she refuses to get dirty, but I think she might go into scouting with Ayasha. I can't get Alaster away from the stables." She almost began another sentence, but cut it off. There was...nothing to report on Ahiga. Instead, she cleared her throat and continued. "I worry about Ayasha most, though. She's told me all these stories about a boy, and honestly I can't say I fully approve..." At that point in time, Ayasha's Liam had yet to do anything that Ralla could reprimand him for, but what Liam had told Ayasha and Ayasha told Ralla didn't make her feel very comfortable... "And...well, you two've met her. Or rather, her insistence to stay during the war made it clear of her headstrong mind." Ralla sighed in defeat at the subject, letting it lie there.

<style>
.rallasface .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.rallasface p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.rallasface b {color:#441e39; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.rallasface {background-color:#441906; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/n5mCK.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ce4b03; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.rallasface-border {width:504px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.rallasface .inner {margin:326px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>
[/html]

[html]
late again, I am a derpface.

Strel nodded along with his sister-in-law, looking sad at her words and acknowledging her words. It was terribly true that the Dreamers had no right to suffer the way they had, for doing nothing but giving asylum to people escaping oppression. It was a grimy mess and it was just too much to truly understand. Strel could hardly understand the way Maska and his guardians had thought, especially to believe that it had been okay to invade, kidnap, pillage, and murder just because the Dreamers had taken in a family of runaways. Shaking his head, with a heavy sigh, the man crossed his arms over his chest. "It's terribly, to be sure. I'm sure you know better than I how things went on your end. Namely because I know nothing." At least the packs were back to normal, even if that fear and that mistrust was still present. How unfortunate, when they were all so close before.

Goodness, Ralla must not have a good nights sleep every night, the way her children behaved, even with the war over and no threats truly remaining. "Children will be children. But it's good that they're finding their places in the world. I didn't find mine till I abandoned my entire family and ran away," he added with a laugh, truly finding it amusing now, after so long. He could barely remember them, and he could not even remember their voices anymore. They were a fading memory and unlikely to return to him. He loved them once, but now they were only a faint pulse in his heart. "She'll come around. She'll realize that she's got to listen to reason and you embody it." Though the man was unsure. Ayasha was definitely not the most subservient of women. She would want to pursue what it was she wanted. However, he would not tell her that; she probably knew it herself. "How are you yourself, Ralla? Tired?" He did not ask about more, for she must still have been sore from the absence of her first mate and the father of her children. How could she handle his abandonment, the man could never figure out.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]