Coloring notes
[html]

OOC Oh it sucks, i am soo sorry >< Set for um... a few days or so before the patrol thread lol

Darkly colored fingers wiggled as she tapped her pencil on a few pieces of paper she found around her home. Her back leaned against the outside of her mom's house, she looked up at the changing leaves. She was unsure what to add to her drawing of a one of the small trees near the border tree;; she wanted to add color but she did not want to go back inside to try and find some. So for now she would just sit here, looking up at canopy of her home. Memorizing the look of the leaves, the smell of the bark, and even the sound of the wind rustling through the tree.

A few minutes passed and Juliet moved from her spot, standing up she looked around her pack. Thinking that maybe she should go ask her dad if he had any, did he keep colors in his place? Would he give them to her? Shrugging, she moved from her standing spot and headed to her dad's place after roaming around the maze of the Treetop Terrace. Why was this place so confusing? It was so confusing sometimes, sure she had a good memory but this place always seemed to make the wrong turn somewhere.

Finally! The girl looked at the door the held her dad behind it. Raising her hand, she knocked on the door three times and stepped back. Was he even home? Would he really have some colors for her to make her drawing complete? Then another thought came to her, her dad made instruments right? Well what if he made her one, then she could play with him with his flute like thing. That could always be fun, making music was always something she admired. With a nod she settled what she was asking him for, she wanted to play music!

<style>
.juliet-stars-lower{background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Qrgrp.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; height:45px;margin:5px 5px;}
.juliet-stars-op-tbl .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.juliet-stars-op-tbl p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.juliet-stars-op-tbl b {color:#f9efff; text-shadow:#8c30be 1px 1px 1px;}
.juliet-stars-op-tbl {background-color:#baaac3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/N6yvq.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#57376c; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.juliet-stars-d25border {width:504px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.juliet-stars-op-tbl .inner {margin:10px 50px 0px 50px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #512f64; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 317 :: OOC: Whee fun you did fine and yeah we can predate for yesterday :3 so november 19th :3

Shawchert was thinking about the ceremony that would happen sometime soon. He was smiling as he worked to finish the piece he had been working on now for many months. It resembled a wolf, but it wasn’t really one, it was like a bust, but not even that. He had learned what the man Strel needed for his clothes and Shaw came up with this particular mannequin. He was carving into it, for a last touch on one section of it when he heard someone knocking on the door. He stopped for a second to call out.

“Just a second!”

It took him longer than a second, longer than a minute, in fact, to finish what he was doing, but he knew to make something as good as he could, he shouldn’t stop right in the middle of it for whatever reason. Once finished, he put his tools down and he moved to the door. Opening it, he caught surprise of Juliet at the door. Smiling he opened it wider for her co come in. He was smiling at her, glad to see her, it was always good to see his children, even if they didn’t get along right now.

“What a pleasant surprise, come on in! What brings you here?”

Shawchert aked as he looked to see if she had no injuries first, though she didn’t looks as though she were in any pain, Shawchert tended to make sure things were at their best before going on to what they were here for. He wouldn’t be visited by any wounded friends, they would go to Sky or her mate for that. He knew she wasn’t hurt though it was just a natural reaction he had now that they were here and under his care, even if they lived in another house. All that would change soon enough.

<style>
.shaworin-txt1-box {background-image:url(http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/3531/shaworin.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:260px; height:350px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.shaworin-txt1 {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.shaworin-txt1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.shaworin-txt1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.shaworin-txt1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.shaworin-txt1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.shaworin-txt1 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
Image © Nat! And Table by Noelle!

[/html]
[html]

OOC Little girl says daddy lied. make me something lol

She heard his voice, he was home but he lied about when he would be there. He said a second but really it was more like thirty minutes maybe more. She lost track as she looked at her drawling she had been working on all morning, maybe it did not need color after all. Juliet found herself tapping her foot in impatience as she waited for her dad to open the door, what was taking him so long? Maybe she should just go back home, just draw something else and give it to her mom. Like flowers!

Her thoughts dissipated as she looked at the opening door, "You lied, you said just a second. That wasn't a just a second dad." She said with no trace of emotion at all, she was just stating a face not trying to nag him or anything. She wanted him to remember it was bad to lie, say hold on or come in if your going to make someone wait that long at the door. What was he doing anyways to make him lie about the time he was opening the door?

Slowly she walked into her dad's home, looking around trying to remember the room as much as possible in one glance. She listened to his words unsure if it was really a surprise, she was his daughter of course she would visit. No surprise there.

"Well first I was here to get colors to color in my drawing." She handed the drawing of the tree and the flowers that were around it, it really wasn't a bad drawing since she had been working on it for a good three hours. Blinking a few times as she let him look at it she then continued her reasoning. "Then I was wondering if I could get an interment, I want to make music. The sounds makes me feel.. happy." She looked up at him again, her words really not showing any emotion. But if he were to look into her eyes he would see what she meant, the emotions that danced in her eyes.

<style>
.juliet-stars-lower{background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Qrgrp.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; height:45px;margin:5px 5px;}
.juliet-stars-op-tbl {background-color:#baaac3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/N6yvq.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#57376c; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.juliet-stars-op-tbl .inner {margin:10px 50px 0px 50px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #512f64; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 357 :: OOC: Darn emotionless kid lol

Shawchert cringed as he got berated by his daughter and sighed. The girl really needed to learn how to understand expressions of words.

“Sweetheart, it was an expression, it wasn’t meant taht i’ll be there in an actual second. I didn’t lie, not intentionally.”

He said, feeling exasperated he had to explain to her yet another expression in words, he loved her, though she had an odd quirk about her that made her take him literally. He hoped she would lighten up someday, but as she was an adult now, he didn’t think that was quite possible. He listened as she explained why she was here, first colors, but sadly Shawchert didn’t have any, he always had them visiting, but he never really thought to keep colors around for them. Then thankfully she had changed to something else and he smiled. An instrument huh?

“well you’ve come to the right place sweetie, what kind of instrument would you like to play? I have a book that explains them a little, or do you have one in mind already?”

He asked. He wasn’t sure how much she knew about musical intruments. He knew only how to play his flute, but he was musically inclined so learning something else wouldn’t too hard for him would it? In any case it would be worth playing with his daughter. Something he had wished since they were in their mothers womb. He could only remember playing with one other and he didn’t want to play with her any longer. They had been a good duo, they had their time that Shawchert blew it, but it brought on the oppertunity of being with Orin, and his eyes had been opened when she came back. How much he had missed her, and wished that he had stayed with her in the first place. Things would have been different if he had been with her rather than with Sky. He shook his head trying not to think on the past and looked at his daughter expectantly, wondering what type of instrument she would want to play.

<style>
.shaworin-txt1-box {background-image:url(http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/3531/shaworin.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:260px; height:350px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.shaworin-txt1 {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.shaworin-txt1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.shaworin-txt1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.shaworin-txt1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.shaworin-txt1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.shaworin-txt1 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
Image © Nat! And Table by Noelle!

[/html]
[html]

OOC She loves her dad, she just doesnt show it in her words lol... my posts suck! sorry

Her dad explained to her about how it was something called an expression, but why use an expression? Why not say when you ill be there, she just did not get these things that older people would say and do. Why not just say what you mean, was it really that hard to to?

"But why not just say what you mean? Why use Expressions? I mean its that just making things more complicated?" She looked at her father in confusion, she really wanted to know. Why even say something if it only made things just more difficult, well for her anyways. With a sigh she took her drawing back and set it down on a table close by, hoping she would not forget it. Though with the way her mind worked she would forget it just because she had so many questions occupying her brain that the drawing would slip her mind.

Her mind drifted back to what instrument she would like to play, what did she want? She loved the sound of her father's playing, that flute object had a pretty pitch and could be played soft or even in another way. She looked up at the ceiling for a short time, letting her eyes wander as she pondered her decision. She then settled back on the tall male, her lips turning to show a rare smile. "I think I want an instrument like yours, but looking at the book would not be a bad idea. Though I really like the sound your instrument makes." her eyes looked up at her father before trying to find his flute, wanting to look at it to make sure she liked how it looked. It had been white since she saw his flute.

"Is a flute thing had to make?"

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC: 403 OOC: your posts are just fine Smile

Shawchert put his hand over his face and shook his head, he was exasperated. He understood her meaning, but it was hard to explain something that never really had an explanation before.

“Sweetie, that’s a question for the world, truely, I would love to answer it, but it’s just one of those things that’s been done for generations.”

He said, he had this conversaiton before with her and knew it wouldn’t be the last time he would have the same conversation, just with some metaphore or other kind of ways one spoke. She was blunt, that was for sure and spoke her mind. It would be great if everyone could do that but that was a perfect world and then nothing fun would happen.

“besides, having everything black and white right out there, makes life boring, we like to spice it up with things like expressions metaphores and other things. It’s just something we do out of habit.

He smiled as she mentioned what she wanted to play and he turned to grab his flute from a table and handed it to her, then took his own metal one, one he rarely used and sat with it.

“They are not hard to make no, I could have you one of your own in.... three weeks time if you want, how about you take my flute for now and I’ll work on your very own. I can decorate it with flowers too if you want.”

He knew how much she liked her flowers and he could imagine what the flute would look like. He smiled as he put his metal flute to his mouth and played a short tune just for her.

“It’s quite difficult for us to do it because we do not have the lips that humans had when they made these, but with the right posture, you can make something beautiful. Wooden ones sound different than metal ones, but they all make the same music, want to try?”

He asked her smiling. His pride in being able to teach his daughter something his own mother had taught him when he was younger made him happy, extraordinarily happy. He would be able to pass on something to his next generation, something he had hoped and preyed for since finding out he would be a father.

<style>
.shaw-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.shaw-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shaw-a01 b {color:#ffc57c; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shaw-a01 {background-color:#584329; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/odc3b.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 268px 0px; border:1px solid #ffc57c; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#291f13; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
.shaw-a01-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

:3. 300+

As she thought, he really did not know why he used the expression, no one seemed to know why they did what they did. It was just confusing, too confusing to think about now. Sure she had asked stuff like this from her father before but he seemed to give the same explanation. The world was not black and white. well of course it was not, it was full of color. She wanted to say that but she feared that it would just be pointless, it would end in another explanation that she really did not feel like hearing. She did not come here for a teaching lesson on the world and its confusing ways but for colors and to play music.

He moved the topic back to the music and handed the wooden flute that she had seen him play before but her eyes fluttered to the shiny metal one in his hands. Why was it so shiny? She reached out as it was against his lips to play a pretty melody, touching it lightly to feel the cold, smooth metal. It was strange feeling, but she withdrew her hand to move it along the wood grain of the flute in her hands.

Indigo eyes looked at the tall male before her, her tail wagging lightly as he said he could decorate her flue with flowers. "That sounds pretty, thank you daddy." She said still not showing any emotion through her words but she did not need to, her tail said it all. Her ears perked up as he told her how difficult to play the flute because they did not have lips like humans. So they had bigger lips? How did that work? Her fingers brushed over her own lips before lifting the flute up to her mouth.

Her fingers filled the holes as she angled it and blew softly, stopping at the sharp note that came out. Her tail wagged again as she made the same note once more before looking at her fathers. "I made it play." She stated looking tat the wooden object in her hand, she had made sound come out of it. That to her was an accomplishment and reward all in its own

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC: 308 OOC: Tee heee

It was a relief to stop the topic of how the world worked, as he wasn’t sure his explaining it would make it any easier for her to understand. Now they were on a subject he loved and he was able to easily give instructions as his mother had given her, all straight forward explanations. He saw her wag her tail, and knowing how the girld didn’t show emotion as she once had when she was younger that meant at lot to the large man. He watched her as she positioned the flute and blew, letting out a sharp note. Shawchert smiled at the girl.

“Very good job! That’s an accomplishment of it’s own! Now you hold it like this, make sure your elbows bend like this, and your fingers are over these holes.”

He said, he then move his hands to show her that he could make different noises when lifting his finger off the holes. He went on explaining what each note was and that there was an incline to the notes as well as decline, demonstrating to her the higher pitched notes and went down to the lower pitched.

“Once you understand this, it’s easy to work on songs that have been put on paper, but I won’t teach you those yet, just practice with the incline and decline of the flute, get use to how you hold it.”

He said. He then went to play her a song his mother had once played her and yes, he had once played to Sky. It was a lullaby. Something he knew since he was a young pup and he’d played it a few times for the girls but those were rare, and he didn’t play his flute as much as he used to. How he missed it.

<style>
.shaw-a01 {background-color:#584329; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/odc3b.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 268px 0px; border:1px solid #ffc57c; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#291f13; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
.shaw-a01-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

:3. SHARP SOUND, sorry its so short

It was very interesting seeing more emotion coming out of the girl over time though she only showed it with maybe a small smile, a tail wag, or her through her eyes but that was something. Her words would always be cold, showing that she had no empathy in her words just like the way she could not understand empathy through others. So the wagging her tail was giving was a big improvement from her puppy self, she could try and express herself.

Her dads words helped the wag as she could recognize praise, Her mother had gotten her use to the words of prase. Though his voice she did not understand, why was it higher than normal? Shaking her head she removed her questions as she just listened to him, listened to the incline and incline of the notes he played. Maybe she could match his voice tone?No that would be interesting, maybe peoples tones in their voice was like music?

Slowly she replaced her fingers on the flute and positioned her arms like he told her, then softly blowing into the instrument. She lifted one then two fingers, jumping when a rather sharp and high pitch sound came form the flute when she blew harder. She pulled it away from her lips in confusion. her words not expressing that. "Did I break it? That sound hurt my ears, I did not like it. I hope I did not break it?" She stated, her tail stopped wagging instantly. Did she break it?

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC: 303 OOC: So sorry I didn't reply, it was one of those weeks i was like :| do not want..... but hopefully i'll give you some nice replies for a while Smile

He watched as she moved her arms around into the right position and then blew, he couldn’t help but chuckle, this time she blew too hard and the flute gave out a noise that was assuredly not a note; but a call for some kind of animal to come take away the pain of the flute. Shawchert expected this though, and he was still smiling.

“That’s ok, you didn’t breakt it, that’s what happens when you put too much air into the flute at once. Playing the flute is like... breathing, if you breath in too hard it hurts right? Well if you blow through the flute too hard it won’t create the sound that you want, so you need to learn to control how much up put in. whether it’s short burst.”

He showed her an example.

“Or a long wind. Long winds don’t need much force, so you just blow softly in it like this.”

He said taking a breath and blowing to create that perfect harmonic sound. He put his flute down and smiled.

“Nothing broke at all. Try it with a short soft blow and see what you can get.

Shaw loved this. He loved showing Juliet the flute. Teaching her how to play it. He wasn’t sure how good he was but he did his best in what he taught; just like when he was teaching his wood crafting to one of the other memebers. He did the best that he could, and hoped that it would be enough to make them as knowledgable. He knew that in time it would be all practice and experimenting afterward that he wouldn’t have any part in what they did when they finally learned what they needed.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC aw she wants to feel no as embarrassed.

Her ears pinned to her hair as she looked at her father, did he just laugh? Why would he do that? Breaking a flute was not comical, well not to her anyways. She looked at him almost in shock that he would laugh at her breaking his flute, the one she had seen a few times and that she had always seen close to him when she was younger. Juliet's head then tilted as he told her she in fact did not break the instrument but just put too much air for the thing to make the right sound.

His way of describing how to play was perfect, he made it easy to understand and compared playing to something she does every second. Playing a flute is like breathing.. Soft breaths in and out, and though the instrument those unnoticed puffs of air will be turned into sound. The girl nodded as her ears perked up to listen to the notes he played, before he did anything else Juliet pulled the flute to her lips and very slowly blew into the flute. It made a soft tone that did not hurt her so she continue and did a very slow version of the scale her father told her to do. She first did the incline of the notes and ended on the decline. The corners of her lips tugged upward lightly though that expression did not last long as her tail lightly swayed to show her excitement.

Taking the flute from her lips she looked at her father with a smile in her eyes. "I am glad I did not break it, I would have been very upset if it had." She said no real emotion coming through, she then asked. "Daddy, did you ever make make that sound? That sharp unpleasant sound, have you ever not made such pretty music?" Yes she would asked that, after all she really wanted to not feel alone in her mess up. She wanted to feel better by knowing her father's first time he did the same thing before getting to the lullaby that he played earlier.

<style>
</style>[/html]