Second Character
I've been looking for the information about forming a second character. If I've got it right, you just join by making a new account and then somehow link them? I'm not really sure. How do you link them?
You can make the account at any time. You don't need permission to make an account, but we recommend you only make accounts for characters you're relatively sure you want to play someday. Smile

QUOTE (FAQ)
Players may automatically pick up a second character after 6 weeks of membership and 45 In Character posts. Players needn't give notification that they're picking up a secondary; however, when you join, make sure to correctly note your current played character.

Very active players may also request an evaluation for a secondary character as per the regular auxiliary rules prior to completing the requirements. We suggest requesting an evaluation only if you've already achieved 45 posts or more and you still have time left for your six weeks -- generally, it's not a good indicator of superb activity if it's been six weeks already and you've yet to reach 45 posts! Smile[/quote]

-- From the FAQ.

As you haven't been a member for six weeks yet, you're not yet eligible for an automatic second. However, I see you've already made a request for an early secondary, so no worries there. Big Grin

And as for linking accounts -- make sure you've got the same e-mail for both accounts, then go here and send a link request to your new account. Log out, log into your new account, and accept the request. :3

Hope that helps -- if you have further questions, please don't hesitate to ask in this forum! You can also private message me or another administrator, if you need some help. :3