Feedback?
Yo! Raze here. Big Grin

Now, I will not be picking up this character for a long time (at least a couple months), as I first need to get Wayne as a tertiary before I think beyond that. However, Levent has wriggled his way into my head and heart, and so I decided to fill out his profile. I haven't put this much research into a character before, at least as far as his history is concerned; my other characters have vague histories and are all North American, so there isn't much to think about. Levent, however, is a trader from Eurasia and therefore has quite a few place names in his past.

I know that the 'Souls Wiki had some information on cities, but since it is down for the delightful decade...quiz, I completely winged it, referencing the World Travel section of the RP Guide for his routes and whatnot. I know a few locations are "closed" from players having their characters' homes there, though, and I'm just hoping Istanbul and London are free in that sense, though I guess I can grab lesser cities if I need to.

Anyway... Would anyone mind giving Levent here a look-over? He has a very vague religion that could be fleshed out, and there are likely realism mistakes in his past. He also has a kitty companion who speaks High Speech, as I made up some BS about some London cat families being really smart and I wanted a talking Wilson. <3

And this is more of a request, but I'll just throw it in here quickly since this is mostly feedback - anyone willing to interact with this character in LASKY (which I shall be taking advantage of once I'm caught up and not busy) should drop me a PM or something? ;D
I read over most of his profile, and I love his beliefs section. @_@ That is very cool. <3

I don't have any hefty constructive criticism, tbh -- everything looks awesome. :3 The only thing I might change would be the bag of gold? Maybe she could have books -- they'd be super-duper valuable to Luperci, and the orphan gang would know they could trade the books for a lot of other useful stuff. ^^

And -- the major cities in Europe, the biggest hubs of civilization (London, Paris, Berlin, and all the cities on the second part of the World Territories page, the lower header) are all free to use. Since they're the major cities, it wouldn't be fair to restrict 'em to anyone, so you're definitely fine there! c:

-noms!- <3
Thankies! <3

I was worried about the coins, as I first mentioned them without realizing that just because European luperci are more advanced doesn't mean they have currency. I'll go ahead and change them to books as that does make a lot more sense! Big Grin