Towards the Horizon, Beyond the Sky's Rim
[html]

This one's for Raz--Ralla took you up on that offer! >Big Grin Btw, Lin, do you still have the PMs or remember the PMs we exchanged before about the AW+InH stuffs? :3 (Nootau: Not visible)

The long journey had been easygoing, now that there was no pursuit or fear of consequences from the shadows. Sugar's strong legs had been reliable through and through, but Ralla would rightfully give the horse more than a single's night's rest to recover his strength for the trek back. What was mulling over in her mind was perhaps a bit imposing, but she had been invited, after all...

The white woman had skirted far around the edge of Anathema's territory and climbed with the quarter horse to the mountain peaks, still safe since the snows had yet to accumulate or block the safer passages. The way to Ichika no Ho-en had unfolded before her with scent markers and the sun, appearing over the ridges of rock to show her the Eden-like valley below. But she dared not enter yet. Ralla howled her signature song to the air, hoping for it to be answered by Razekiel, the one who had offered her entrance in the first place. She had to admit that the entire thing was, by and large, unusual. Her first knowledge that Phoenix Valley had been disbanded and joined with Dahlia de Mai had been a surprise in itself, but then Dahlia de Mai had moved as well, making way for open area--and now another new pack, as she had learned while passing Cour des Miracles. While the sudden pack reformations and where its members went gave her pause for thought as to where old friends had ended up, she also kept in the back of her mind that she would have to redo the maps in AniWaya when she returned, as well as inform those who were left of the goings-on of the world that had passed them by while they were under the iron-fist of Maska.

She had heard a few rumors about Ichika no Ho-en ever since meeting Razekiel--most, if not all, of them good. It was said to be a peaceful, nature-loving place, and perhaps in another life Ralla would've lived there happily. But her duty was to her family and tribe: She could not just abandon it when it needed its own reformation the most. Still, what and who would she find in this mountain paradise?

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.owlooc {font-style:italic; color:#fff;}
.owl {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#5C718E; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto;}
.owlinner{background-color:#A6C4EE; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... llatab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; width:483px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
.owl p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.owl .box {width:275px;height:205px;float:right;}
.owl b {color:#fff;font-family:georgia;text-shadow:2px 2px 2px #3D4F69;}
</style>
[/html]

[Image: Ralla_by_Nina2.png]
[html]

Nope, they would have gone bye-bye in the PM purge. Sorry love. Thank you for starting though. Also I hate seeing tables I've made in the past and being like OH GOD IT LOOKS SO BAD XD although I guess that one I made for you could be worse.

Razekiel was not one for hard thoughts, though he was not the inconsiderate and brainless creature he was easily mistaken to be; the man knew philosophy and knew it well, and led Ichika no Ho-en with a fair and kind-hearted passion and awareness. The cannabis affected him in ways it did not others, numbing his mind to happiness as per usual yet no less restricting his capability for judgment and understanding. Much of it he had smoked over the past few months, needing the drug to slow his mind, to reconsider his actions, to remember all the things he had done. Yet, marijuana was not enough to slow his mind enough for it to wrap around the fact that he would be a father again, nor enough to suppress the heartache he had for Ocean Flower, wherever she may be, and how he missed her then of all times.

But who was he to dwindle on his own troubles? Razekiel had a pack to run, and he had been increasingly distant over past months in his efforts to control himself and determine how it was he could proceed. Would he tell the pack? Surely he and Nayru needed to decide. Would they be raised there? How would he tell his daughters? Oh, but no, the outside world had such troubles worse than his own; surely the war down south still raged or struggled with the afteraffects. He heard the Mother's cries in the night, her wails for the departed, lives stolen in the midst of battle. Many nights he met no sleep, finding no peace from the guilt that there was simply nothing he could do.

Slumped against the blue roan's broad neck and shoulders, Razekiel allowed Lark to roam at random. Straw eyes watched the wintering world drift past with little attention, though he had meant to check the borders. At a point, the horse stopped and wagged his head; the coyote glanced around his shoulders to see the white woman in the distance, and without second thought slipped from Lark's back and approached her with a weary smile.

"Ralla, my dove," he said, arms opened and quick to embrace her if she allowed it. "This one is glad to see you alive and well, man. The wars of the south have troubled me a long time. Do you have news?"

image © beautyredefined @ Twitter ; table by lin
<style>
.razgreenfooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.razgreenfcred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:9px;}
.razgreenf p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.razgreenf b {letter-spacing:-.1px;}
.razgreenf {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#3B8948; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:500px;}
.razgreenfinner{background-color:#66EF7E; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... flower.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:500px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Are you KIDDING me!? I LOVE it! Big Grin It's made with so much Lin-love <3 And durn PM purge >:/ Ralla's basically there to negotiate an alliance with InH and AW (all of this was talked about AGES ago, but I remember having permission and all the details :<) ....Also, sorry for the abrupt mood-swings of Ralla; for some reason, my mood-transitions didn't want to behave :/ (This post has been edited on Dec. 26, 2011)

It was not long before Razekiel's form atop his horse, as before, was seen, and Ralla smiled in return as she stepped into the welcome embrace of the man. Razekiel had seemed such a kind, gentle soul on their first meeting; such pleasantries and openness were not to be turned down. She did not miss the fatigued lines about his cheeks and mouth, but did not draw attention to it lest she offend her hopeful-host.

It is good to see you, too, Razekiel, Ralla said with genuine happiness. I come bearing good news: The war is over. Cour des Miracles and Crimson Dreams were able to overrun Maska and the Guardians, and a new councilwoman from the Great Tribe has come down to replace him--Ulilohi Ehn. It was all a farce; the Great Tribe had never wanted any of this--not the prejudice, not the war. To tell the peaceful man such things made Ralla relieved and joyous that not all was as muddied and terrible as it had once seemed; things were getting better. The councilwoman is kind and good, and reconstruction was well-underway when I left for here. I believe Ulilohi will lead us well--but that is partially while I am here.

Straightening a little in her stance, but still submissive to the Ichika no Ho-en alpha, Ralla spoke in the voice of her once-position of councilwoman, mustering up any diplomatic airs she had once had by station. She failed a little, as she felt very friendly to Razekiel and could not help having a softness about her that was characteristic of her person. On behalf of AniWaya, I wish to speak to you about a...friendship, if you will, that such atrocities of war and wrath may never touch the lands by our doing again. Patting the saddle-bags on Sugar's back, Ralla continued. I bring peace offerings, if you should wish of them, as tokens of AniWaya's friendship, and will personally vouch for any acquisitions you may have of us. Despite the relatively easy-going nature Razekiel seemed to have, alliances were a heavy thing, and were thus to be handled as such.

Moon walks. Moon talks. Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug39 b {font-weight:bold; color:#534e5f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #12161b; }
.freebaug39 p {text-indent:0px; padding:6px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug39 {margin:0 auto; width:497px; background-color:#1d3843; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/azf88.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bbc2ca; padding: 134px 0px 8px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a7b8c2; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1d3843; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.5px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug39 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug39 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]

[Image: Ralla_by_Nina2.png]