Visitor
[html]
OOC

It wasn't a far trip for Terra to take. A brisk trot had allowed her to reach this pack's boundaries quite easily. Curious she sniffed along the edges, trying to get an idea about the pack. Her explorations of the areas outside the pack was going rather well. She'd decided to try going west, only to hit the border. Not one to be easily deterred Terra decided to acquaint herself with the pack, learning who came by often. There was a male that patrolled often, and the scent of a female as well. The scent was strong and healthy, sending a warm feeling through her body.

Unlike her pack, which held the air of war, this place seemed rather relaxed. Briefly she wondered if they'd accept visitors before moving on. Terra did get into a fair amount of trouble, but she had enough that had happened recently to keep her from stirring anything up with this pack. If something did happen, Terra would claim complete innocence. She hadn't been looking for trouble. Really, if it came to her she wasn't to blame, even if she was the one to accept the invitation.

Happily she traveled along, tracing the edges. The territory seemed fairly large, with carvings in the trees she passed. Terra was too low to actually get a good glimpse at them, but she could see the chipping. If she was in optime form she might know what was there, but Terra was afraid of finding out this pack was like Inferni, brief and violent. She'd rather be able to claim ignorance of the warnings than have to tell someone that found her she'd flaunted it on purpose.

<style type="text/css">
.terrra b {font-weight:bold; color:#116f77; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #041f22; }
.terrra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terrra {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#31515c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/K8FCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#558888; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.terrra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terrra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]
hello!

The female had also been patrolling the lands and the surrounding boundaries of her homeland, Cercatori. She felt that it had been a great achievement that it had turned one year old - through the pain and the sorrows and the sufferings that they'd gone through with their time together, they had never given up, they had always stuck together. They had stuck together and now that the harsh times had passed, so had one year, and they'd seen truly how long they had been together. Skye was planning and hoping that it would last for many, many years to come.

She was in the middle of these thoughts when she happened upon a scent - a scent of another canine who wasn't part of Cercatori d'Arte. A quick sniff confirmed that the scent was that of Cour des Miracles, the pack of the kings and squires on the opposite coast of Cercatori d'Arte. Skye, who herself was in her Optime form, bare save for the belt on which her dagger rest as well as various silent bangles on her arms, walked towards the scent until she found what looked like a hybrid; her fur was gray with reddish tinges on the paws and tail tip.

Meeting the hybrid's eyes, Skye's face stayed warm - but austere as well if the canine was here to cause trouble. "Hello; you are on the borders of Cercatori d'Arte," she said. "I am Skye Collins, Capitana of these lands - what do you seek in my home?"

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly16 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e6d4bf; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #514332; }
.freebjuly16 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly16 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#d6ac69; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... uly16a.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #796246; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#59452d; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
000+
[/html]
[html]
OOC

Terra looked up as the scent of another wolf reached her. This was the female that she'd smelled on the borders earlier. Terra wagged her tail at the other's introduction. My name's Terra. I wasn't expecting to run into another pack. I was exploring. You are the alpha? While Terra could tell the general ranking of a wolf through instinct, the words that Skye used meant nothing to her. She might as well have said she was the duck of the lands, and Terra would have made just as much sense out of it.

Part of her felt like staying standing, as she was on neutral grounds and not part of the female's pack. Terra's instincts told her otherwise though, and she wisely submitted, lowering her tail and making sure to not appear dominant. Just because she made sure to appear lower ranked did not mean she sacrificed her pride though. Her head remained held high, though her ears were tucked back. I'm just trying to acquaint myself with the area. I mean no harm.

<style type="text/css">
.terrra b {font-weight:bold; color:#116f77; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #041f22; }
.terrra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terrra {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#31515c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/K8FCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#558888; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.terrra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terrra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]