Peel the skin away
ooc-after she's accepted.

Firefly smiled as she moved across the lands, the scent of her sibling was calling her across the lands as she scowled to herself. She was annoyed by the fact that one of them had found these lands and were tracking all across the pack's grounds but she didn't say anything outloud. The cloud across her face was obvious enough. A slightl growl filled her maw as she padded quickly towards the source. She didn't really want to find the sibling to enjoy the day and talk about all the changes in their life.. she wanted them to get out.

Lifitng her head up as she tracked the scent closer and closer she narrowed her eyes as she thought she'd found the source. Prowling along the edge of the woods she growled to herself as she took a step into the dark shady space. She should have told her siblings she was back, maybe it would have stopped this nonsense of them stalking across the lands she belonged in, but she hadn't, so she had to face it now. Baring her fangs her eyes glittered softly as she was dappled by sunlight pouring down through the trees.
[html]

She'd just left Haku at the borders, and now she was ready to start her new life. The first thing that a wolf needed was a stable place to stay...she'd have to find somewhere nice to live. There were houses here, she'd heard, not just one big manor like they had in Twilight Vale. She had seen the big mansion when she'd gone there to see her nephew Apollo, and though it'd been impressive, she didn't know how they all lived together in it. She'd go crazy if she had to live that close to everyone else.

Ember hummed to herself as she walked, tail waving back and forth in a lazy manner. She had nothing to do right now but find a place to sleep for tonight...and then the next day she'd explore the lands a little more. She felt pretty secure here; this pack was big enough that she wouldn't have to worry about being in danger from the coyotes. At least, that's how she figured it. She didn't really know a lot about the entire situation.

[/html]
The scent of Haku seemed to cling to her as she stalked the scent of a relative through the lands, she caught sight of the ebony pelt shot through with simmers of red as she snarled to herself. She should have known her sister would be the one to follow her about. She shook her head in annoyance as she stepped out of the woods and glared at her sibling before her. Her voice was icy as she demanded, "What are you doing here!" she had yet to hear of the pack her mother belong to being disbanded, but the sudden appearance of a sibling in this pack was a disaster.

Narrowing her eyes she planted herself in her siblings way, they were so opposite eachother except their eyecolor and she liked it thatway. There wasn't a single thing you could find to really link them as relatives except that lingering scent, but she knew well enough that she wasn't happy to have to dea lwith this new hand in the game of cards they were playing. She flicked her ears back and hoped that there wasn't anything her sister had already revealed to any of the other packmembers.
[html]

"Me? I live here, thank you very much. What are YOU doing here?!" Ember stared at her sibling, hackles raising. What had she ever done to deserve such animosity? She'd stayed here the whole time, even when dad had been really, really sick, while Firefly had run off and had adventures with Magdalena and Davinci! "I'm surprised you'd even show your face around here, leaving like you did. Some tryst, or something, I heard? Father's spinning in his grave." She hadn't wanted to bring Phoenix into this...nor did she know for sure that he was actually dead. She hadn't seen it with her own eyes. But Kansas had said that he was...so she believed him.

The large female was still taking in the fact that Firefly, the one who'd been in her thoughts so much recently, was actually standing right in front of her. She looked so...different. "Why does it even matter to you, anyway?" She spat.

[/html]
Firefly spatted the words back at Ember with disbelief. "You LIVE here!? This isn't your pack!" She was slightly confused but didn't show it, she had known that Ember was with her mother in Labyrinth Glen and nothing that Ember was saying made sense. She bared her fangs at her littermate and growled. "I LIVE here, you don't belong here!" Her eyes were narrowed as she was trying to piece together what was going on. Of course she didn't know any of the packs around except by name and a few she'd met, but she was growing very annoyed at her dark hued sibling.

Suddenly she'd gone from annoyed to downright pissed in just the span of a few words thrown from the dark hued wolfess maw. Her muscles were twitching as she debated forgoing talk and just lunging at her bitch of a sister. "Just because I choose to live my own life and not follow in the steps of our parents doesn't mean a damn thing! Our father didn't give a damn about me, he cared more about speading lies about our own brother! Half the population seemed to believe him too! Including all of you! DaVinci didn't deserve that, but what would you care! You were too busy being daddy's little girl! Bet he was sure proud of you.. nothing but a spoiled little brat!" Her eyes flashed with the anger as she snarled and went on. "Bet you can't even hunt or fight.. Maybe a good lay is what you need, probably would be the only thing you're worth." Her emerald glare that belonged so much to their father was staring back at Ember as her temper rose.

Raising to her full height she growled softly as she studied her sister. "It matters to me because I'd rather know who the hell was blundering through my pack's lands." She was lying, but only on a slight degree. She was more worried about Ember telling the whole world that they were sisters rather than the fact of finding her relatives in the packlands. Though Ember did blunder quite loudly and did need to work on her prowling skills.
[html]
ah, dangit. I edited my new post into here instead of copying :/ fook.

[/html]
Firefly knew this all seemed to sound like a giant misunderstanding but the silly childish way that Ember seemed to be blaming her for going off with their siblings was just so stupid. She laughed at the umber hued girl and growled softly. "So what if I smell like Haku, he's my packmate isn't he? Would you rather I smelled like someone from one of the other packs? Of course you would, you'd rather I wasn't here at all." she really realized down damn annoying her sniveling whiny sibling was and was suddenly glad that she had left so long ago.

The remarks about their father made her laugh suddenly as Ember tried to guilt her. "Father wanted us all to think that our own relatives weren't trustworthy. Just because DaVinci was different. But of course you'd defend him, you're daddy's little angel. Always the perfect one weren't you?" Her annoyance suddenly flared to anger as she snarled at Ember, she could only deal with so much of her before she wanted to rub the dark hued girl's maw in the dirt.

Narrowing her eyes as the other tried to pull rank on her Firefly only laughed. "Yeah, well I don't think the pack would care about rank when it comes to family affairs. Atleast I don't have to hide behind my rank when it comes to speaking my mind." she was so disgusted by her sister trying to pull rank that she just stared at her with pure hatred in her eyes and waited to see what other pathedic little nonsense her sibling would spew next.
[html]

Her stupid sister was a whore; Magdalena had pretty much admitted that when she'd come back. Said that Firefly was preoccupied with some boy, or something. And now she was putting her claws into the wolves here, too? "You've got that right. I had heard you'd died, or something...way back when, and I was hopeful. Too bad the rumors were wrong."

"I'd trust my own FATHER, who'd been there for me my entire life, over some half brother that I've never met. You know what? Screw you. Go run off with Davinci again, and mess around with whoever you want. But as long as you're here you'd better leave me the HELL alone, Firefly." She pushed past her sister, stalking off into the forest beyond.

[/html]