's and 's and such :3

EDIT Actually, I looked through your profile code again. Now, the CSS works fine, but when I inspect the profile itself, the div named "logostrip" - the one with the banner on it - is grayed out. Somewhere in your siehax-code (in your information box) you will find the following:
Code:
#logostrip { display: none; }

Just remove it and it is fixed :3
I mean... It was in there before I posted, so I don't know why it didn't come up, haha. But either way, thank you for looking. I'm not sure how to go about finding that in the code and honestly don't have the motivation for that right now, but... why would it start doing that literally just after I added that in? It was fine before I added that little strip of coding in. The banner showed up, it just was too wide. =/
I just pinpointed where it is, though. :3

The first thing you have in your "information" field is the CSS for the skin. Then there's the CSS for making the table for holding all your info <-- that's where the stuff is. You have two "batches" of CSS after one another, so to speak, and it's in the second, about halfway down. Just put your cursor in the "Information" field and hit CTRL+ F or a search, paste in what I quoted above and remove it, and you're good :3

I've no idea why it started doing that, but it would have started hiding your banner after you put the Sie profile stuff in. Your cache could have saved the banner until you refreshed, though - that happens sometimes.
-didn't think of ctrlf- >_> <_<

AND OH! I didn't realize it'd be in the siehax coding. xD; That would explain why it just started doing that! Thank you! <3
No problemo! 8D
Profile Coding?
Okay, so I've taken the step towards redoing my profiles, starting with Vigi's. I had to track down the code Zero gave in the "new skin" thread when the width was widened because my profile skin is 750. I added it to the end of the skin code and it made things weird and wonky, so I deleted the part about the background repeating and it fixed itself, so I added:

Code:
#ipbwrapper{width:750px;}#extrawrapper{width:800px;}

However, it hides the banner. :c Please tell me how to fix this!
That's very strange!

I just tested your code on Ulilohi's profile and the banner works fine there? :/

Edit: click

I think the code works, but the logostrip might be disappearing if you have an unclosed or double closed tag somewhere in your structure code?
In Ulolhi's, it's not set at 750 pixels. The profile worked fine until I tried to fix that with the code I put in the first post. xD;

And I am so code dumb that I don't know what you mean by the rest. :c -fail-
Well.. I copied the code you have in the profile right now, changed nothing and pasted it onto ulilohi's. Currently, your profile does not have a banner, but Ulilohi's does, thus I think the CSS still works, especially since the code you quoted above does nothing to alter the display of the banner :3

I'll add the code above in now, but I don't believe it will change anything :3
Edit; Added the code so it's set to 750px, banner still showing up. Your CSS is sound.

What I mean by the rest was that maybe you should go through your code to see if you have closed all table cells and divs, or if you have closed them twice, so there are more closing tags than opening tags (which sometimes can close another element in the structure).