go ask jesus.
[html]
mature content warning. told you he'd do it one day. :| damn tree-rapists..
        Hands explored the length of her body, pressing against silver fur as muzzle buried itself in her dark hair. "Oh, Mother," he whispered into her ear, pushing himself inside. Claws sunk into her flesh, bringing forth crimson and the sweet, metallic scents of blood and sex. Body moved in rhythm, release growing closer with each second, but the scene changed. Kaena vanished and he fell in a pile to the cold, wet earth. Raindrops were falling all around him and his hair was wet and cold. He was lying in a pool of mud, alone and cold as the pleasing images that'd only moments ago filled his skull faded, replaced by harsh reality. Pushing back his hair, Samael could smell blood on his hands beneath the caked dirt.
        Fresh cuts ached on his body and further examination revealed deep gashes in the bark of the tree whose roots he found himself lying at. Quiet laugh escaped his lips, pushing himself up from the mud. What had he done now? He'd begun to even stop wondering anymore. The Angel had stolen his memory, and Samael was used to never knowing anymore. As long as His radiant light continued to guide his way, the Prince was content. Zombie-like, he moved, heading back toward the heart of Inferni. There was no destination or purpose in mind as of yet, but as always something would appear and show itself to him. Something indeed.
[/html]
[html]

ARGH WTF I DON'T CARE IF I'M ON ABSENCE >___<;

I'm not for you, you're not for me;
I'll kill you first, you wait and see

It wasn't so much that he was enjoying watching the other male as he was laughing at him. He didn't have a perverse desire to watch men he'd fuck do the same to a tree (if a little gentler). It was more the fact that while Samael, drunk, high and appearing to be asleep, forced himself into a tree, it was Kaena's name he called out. He watched in morbid fascination as Samael brought himself closer to climax, reaching it only to lose his balance and fall. Hybrid laughed, stalking closer to examine the other's rumpled, ruined body. He licked his chops, grinning in anticipation. It was similar to the last time he'd met the male. Samael had been dreaming of his mother that time, too. He wondered if the result would be the same as last time.

He stalked along, quietly biding his time as Samael began to leave the scene of the 'crime.' Hybrid wasn't even sure what one would call that, but there were plenty of ways one could taunt another about it. He moved closer, snickering as he noticed a new assortment of cuts and bruises covering the other's body. It seemed like his nighttime escapade had left him with a new assortment of scars to show and share. And it was exactly what a masochistic psychopath like Samael enjoyed.

He edged closer, moving so he was standing at the other's side. He grinned widely, fangs bared in amusement, and possibly threat. "Was she good?"

[/html]
[html]
ew omg some pp. tell me if you don't want it. D:
        It was deja vu. A sense of familiarity and a repeat of a situation he'd found himself in once before. Head rose, eyes seeming mad and drugged peering out from beneath a curtain of dark hair, Samael turned his attention on the other coyote. Hybrid. "Of course," he hissed in a raspy tone, as though his voice was catching in his throat before tearing free. There was a spark of anger that again his creature had found him in a similar situation and state. Anger that he could be laughing while Samael felt only a horrible longing and misery that tore at his insides. Wild grin crossed his lips beneath the hanging hair, looking for all appearances like a broken madman—which perhaps, he was. Without a second thought he lunged toward the other, reaching out to grab at his hair and pull, pressing his own body close. "But so are you," he breathed, unbound, unabridged lust and insanity permeating from the prince. He still bore scars from their last, similar encounter.
[/html]
[html]

No worries~ Even if Sam is the bottom D<

Hybrid smirked, a wicked action that allowed Samael to see his fangs, bared just for him. He rarely acted like Samael was a friend, for he was always ready to attack the other, rip him apart. Fortunately for both of them, Samael liked that sort of thing, liked being controlled, attacked and used. The boy was a junkie for pain, and enjoyed nothing more than blood mixed with pure misery. He could see that Samael was angry, perhaps experiencing the anguish of having dreamt all he wished for, but woke to find it was only Hybrid. Hybrid didn't bother deceiving himself- he knew that he was only there in the place of Kaena, that everyone Samael ever touched or looked at was really just Kaena, even Rachias. Perhaps that was made it so fun.

Hybrid laughed - cackled, perhaps - as Samael lunged at him. Hybrid exhaled, letting his body be pulled toward the other. Sometimes one had to know when to accept things and when to rebel. He decided that he would simply accept the current situation (but that didn't mean he couldn't attack Samael, too). "You'll have to do a lot better if you ever want to impress her, you know." A challenge.

[/html]
[html]
OR IS HE? o:
        He was the prince turned whore. Creature once so high and mighty turned into a simple prostitute for pain and misery, allowing anyone and everyone to touch him. To claw at his flesh and mark his body. A broken boy losing himself in sadomasochistic, hedonistic desires to wash away the betrayal he felt. But he enjoyed it. He reveled in the blood and the pain and the sight of the life fading from someone's eyes from beneath his hands. Fingers worked their way into Hybrid's scalp, grinning that mad, Lykoi grin as he pressed his face close to the other's. "Oh, I know that," he breathed, allowing his tongue to trace a line across the side of Hybrid's muzzle.
        Crimson eyes took in the coyote's face, envisioning what he'd like to do to the creature. The pain he'd like to inflict and the scars he'd like to carve into his flesh. "The Prince of Fear is yet unworthy of the attentions of one such as Mother. But," and here he pulled again at his hair, fangs bared to their pink roots. "One day she will be able to look at him." Hand cupped Hybrid's chin, moving his face closer to his own. "Would Hybrid like his head to be the one rest atop the Prince's throne?" the prince inquired lightly, with a beautiful smile worthy of the angels above. But there was only madness apparent in the depths of his eyes, revealing the truth of the shattered, dark soul within.
[/html]
[html]

Pffffsh.

That boy could say as much as he wanted, but he would never be anything more than a fool. No matter what either of them thought, it didn't matter whether Kaena returned or if she even accepted his love for her. She wouldn't care how one of her sons had become such a monster- all of them were. Even Arkham; Hybrid knew the insanity resided within them. Their two families were the same. Neither could stray from what they were or what they were meant to be. They were killers, and their children would be, too. It was inevitable, and in this regard, it was beautiful.

Samael's current condition was beautiful, too. Hybrid was disgusted at how the boy had become so desperate, yet amused that he could entertain the boy. It was not that he was worthy; these were mere coincidences. It was only a coincidence that Samael's claws were now scratching, tickling his head trying to get a hold of his fur. Hybrid bore the boys scratches, his touches, but only for a short while. The Prince of fear had no subjects and was a ruler with no cause. Such rulers had to be eliminated. "I piss on your throne, bitch," he replied. Just before he finished the last word, he gave a great heave, striking with his claws at Samael. His one hand stabbed toward the male's pressure point in his arm, striking at his muscle with precision, intending to make it so he would release his hold on his fur. At the same time, he punched Samael's throat, intending to cut off his air passage for a moment. He threw his weight into the punch, leaning so that they would eventually end up on the ground.

[/html]
[html]
guess that answers that. ;P
        Hybrid went into action, digging claws into his arm and causing the prince to release his hold, while his other hand thrust toward his throat. Breath choked away as his windpipe was crushed beneath the blow, Samael went to the ground beneath the other coyote. Back slamming into the earth, it was a moment before he could catch his breath, anger and a wild excitement growing on his features. "How impolite," he hissed, voice still a cracked, rough version of itself—practically a whisper, yet it carried across to the male. Samael lay where he had fallen, making no attempt to free himself from beneath Hybrid. Pain shot through his body, from where he had fallen, where his fist had connected with his neck, and where the earth had connected with his body. But none of this bothered him.
[/html]
[html]

OR PERHAPS NOT? O: (And Hybrid's dialogue made me think of "Goodnight, sweet prince."

Hybrid grinned, madness evident in his eyes. He began to chuckle, breath coming out in sharp yips characteristic to coyotes. He didn't bother moving, thoroughly amused with the situation as a whole. He smirked in reply to Samael, shaking his head almost jovially. He had never been one for all the niceties of a good conversation. When had he ever observed the spoken or unspoken rules of etiquette and manners? He had no reason to do anything for anyone else. His loyalties lie only in the clan of Inferni, not to someone's supposed standards.

Fuck the rules. "Perhaps I'll have to make it up to you, my sweet prince." His words were caustic, but his actions were genuine; a delightful contradiction. He moved, shifting his weight over to his right side so he could use his arms to a greater degree. He rested his right arm on the ground beside Samael, eyes glinting. He ran his clawed hand down the other chest, abdomen, groin, and lower. Oh, he would make it up to Samael.

[/html]
[html]
        "Perhaps," concurred the prince, allowing Hybrid's hand to move across his body, down his chest and towards his groin. "But whatever will Hybrid do, to make it up to the Prince of Fear?" he asked, reaching a hand to cup the other's face in his hand. He smiled a wickedly lovely expression, lightly baring his fangs between blackened lips. He wished to see what he'd do, already aroused by the thought of fucking this creature. They were each as sick and twisted as the other, if not Samael a little more, enjoying the feeling of his own flesh tearing rather than just inflicting it on others.
[/html]
[html]

Lalala, I am lame.

SCREW THE RULES I HAVE MONEY Screw the rules, I have a whore. Hybrid smirked. He liked his whore. He didn't want his whore to become angry. He treated his whore well. He liked his whore. (Or maybe Hybrid was the whore? Oh well). Whore, whore, whore, bitches and hoes, whore, whore, whore, Hybrid sang to himself silently, losing himself in his thoughts for a moment. He hummed as he moved lower, licking and touching everything, everywhere. Samael tasted delicious, and Hybrid could easily get himself lost in it. In him. Hybrid smirked (pun!), dragging his claws down, across Samael's groin, lightly tickling the more sensitive parts of the other male. "Whore, whore, whore," he sang, to no one in particular. Perhaps he was the whore. Maybe I am, he thought as he took Samael in his mouth.

[/html]
[html]
mall-caps;color:#660000;">there's no one here to tuck me in, so the shotgun will instead

Hybrid hummed a little song to himself as he moved lower. Samael laid back, watching intently, eyes half lidded as the other went, licking and touching his body. A soft sound rose in his throat, lost before it could escape as claws dragged across his body. He wanted Hybrid, and he wanted him now. He wanted to bite his flesh, drink his blood, and fuck him until they were both sore. It had been too long since Samael's last fuck, and even longer since he'd last fucked the creature before him, on him. Eyes closed as Hybrid finally took him into his mouth, one hand reaching out to stroke his hair, fingers gently grasping at the loose strands.
[/html]
[html]

They were two terrible beasts, heavy with desire and laden with madness. Neither wanted to admit that the other was in fact more mad then themselves, for the fact that each was insane in their own respect carried a sullied honour, tarnished and dirty, but honourable nonetheless. But if this was insanity, it tasted delicious. Hybrid growled as Samael moved to touch him, but relented (slightly) when he felt his teeth begin to dig into Samael. He reached up to dig his claws into Samael's arm, and to prevent the 'Prince' from trying to distract him. He would not stand for such impudence. He growled, shifting his position so he could take Samael deeper, faster, harder. (HARDER, BETTER, FASTER, STRONGER).

[/html]
[html]
mall-caps;color:#660000;">there's no one here to tuck me in, so the shotgun will instead

Hybrid didn't want to be distracted. He showed his distaste with a growl and a prick of nails on his arm. His hand retracted, content for now with laying back and taking what the coyote would give. His pace changed, position moving to better work and a quiet moan slipped past Samael's lips. Oh, he did enjoy his little whore and his repayment method.
[/html]
[html]

He shifted again, giving himself more room to maneuver, chuckling quietly as he heard Samael gasp. He increased his pace, pausing for a moment to draw his teeth down Samael's length, keeping his jaw loose, but applying a bit of pressure nonetheless. He relented, chuckling, then licked the other male, thoroughly amused. "You're delicious, you know that?" He grinned, then went back to work.

[/html]
[html]
mall-caps;color:#880000;font-family:verdana;font-size:10px;">seven for a secret, never to be told

He could feel the climax rising as Hybrid did his work, twitching faintly as he growled softly in his throat. He wanted to tear his eyes out. He wanted to claw his face apart and burst into an explosion of ecstasy, but the coyote currently had his dick between his teeth, and thus was in command of the situation. Samael could only lay back and close his eyes, sinking his claws into the earth at his sides. "Oh, really?" he purred, faint grin crossing his muzzle. He hoped Hybrid swallowed.
[/html]