Doors
I just had a sudden thought (I do this all the time and suddenly realised) the average height of a standard door is 80 inches, which is 6 feet and 8 inches, a lot of the Luperci are over this height, so why do we never write that they stoop or duck through doorways? XD
If Hrafn had to go through a doorway he would certainly have to duck. XD But he hasn't come across one yet here at Souls.
I suppose it's no issue if they haven't been near a door XD but I just realised that Soran lives in a house and I've never thought that she'd have to duck before XD
Anann hates human dwellings and that is why xD
Bahahah! Denver fits perfectly. So does Sage. And Aemon has to duck a bit. >>; Lol.
xD When Vigi is in optime, I write that he ducks or stoops, and same for when he is inside period, because he's 7'10". He usually stays in secui though. Princess is my height (5'4") so no problem there, and Foxglove is pretty short too, and I don't remember Missa's - I don't think it was set, haha.
I've considered this but never actually said that Jaz ducks....He would have to duck a LOT of the time *fails*

On a totally different note...THERE"S ANOTHER MELISSA *has not had this issue before....* o.o'
I figure they stoop if under standard ceiling and door heights cx
I mention it every once in a while, but Shaw tends to stay out of human dwellings as much as possible lately. He's a bit too big for their ceilings as well. lol
I've never thought of this :O I have some tall charries but I've never actually put into words that they've ducked, but I suppose they would have to XD
Yeah I'd never thought of it before the other day, I just suppose Soran must have a constant concussion from banging her head on all those door frames XD
I think it's one of those things that we assume a lot of the time. It could get repetative saying it every time. I know that Shawchert frequently mentioned ducking especially when Orin had the book store. Now he pretty much lives in a place he built with his own hands so I think it's safe to assume he built it to Luperci stature, not human.

Conversely, with that in mind, I should have Orin muse about how big the Treetop Terrace feels.
Now that's a good idea, building your own home, I suppose a Luperci building their own home would make it big enough to allow for their height; I always assumed that Luperci would select homes with high ceilings anyway to accommodate them, but had forgotten about the doors, I shall have to mention the ducking now I think XD