Pirates!
I used to live in New Brunswick and I have a lot of family out east that descended and inherited from piracy. XD -feels bad about that but not really-

Also Sky gaining a position aboard the Ocean's Dishonor will depend entirely on your activity and being able to pick up another character so this might not happen for another two to six weeks for most people. Also I don't want to promise anyone a rank such as Captain yet until I see some proven activity and dedication so I know these characters won't go poof before two-three months time, but I'll totally keep you in consideration.
Mine heritage is spotted with tax evasion and indentured servitude. Haven't heard anything about piracy on my end. But my step mom has ties to Ratcliffe if that make things interesting. But yeah, I'm a few hours from Bath so when they talked about pirates in this area we would mainly hear about Teach (Blackbird, if you didn't already know).
This sounds pretty sweet. I wouldn't mind joining in with a future character I have planned, not really sure where he'd fit in though XD
It would really help if everyone interested/planning on joining the crew with a character, could let me know when they are able to pick up their next one. Smile Also I'm not going to be taking First Mate as I have a better idea for another character and I am still working on the history, should have it complete in the next couple days.
I should be able to get my third on the fifteenth of this month ^^