Paypal
This is silly, but I feel like I need to ask. When the site loads, it says it's connected to paypal, but I don't see any reference to it. What's it talking about? How do you use it anyways?
It's connected through the donate button that is up there under the game stats box by the announcement bar. And not really sure how to explain since to me is is self explanatory. But yeah, paypal is basically an online money transfer service or something of the sort. Like how you buy things on ebay or various other site checkouts. But yeah, clicking the donate button allows you to use paypal to donate money to 'Souls and said money is used to cover I want to say domain/server/software costs, not certain exactly which term should be applied.
Donate button besides artists too?
I am not certain what you mean by your question. If you are talking about something offsite then I can't say that I know much about it and you will have to look into any documentation on that site to see if that is for real currency or some sort of virtual currency. As far as I know there aren't any donate buttons linked to the known artists on this site.
QUOTE (Terra @ Nov 29 2011, 03:42 AM)
Donate button besides artists too? [/quote]
the donate button is for the site itself, to keep it running. The SA uses the donations that we give them to pay for the expenses of the site

I don't think any of the artists have a donate button at all, they like to work for the money they get Smile