Your lies make me sick
[html]

Word Count » 000

Zeneca snarled black lips pulled back in disgust. She had lost her brother how in the world had she lost those two boys. They were her world and they had never been apart. As the elder sister though she was supposed to stand tall and strong but instead she was withered and scared in ways. She was in a new place and it was the first time they had been away longer then a day.

The dashing white woman was captivating to most. Though most had to get by her brothers. She Had never once been with a male unless her brothers did not know or they had given permission. they were in ways her keeper her protection. She needed them just like they needed her. She had been with a male once who talked about wolves that could shift. He told her great stories of them and she was left in awe. She begged him to show her and he did, the man had shifted and told her she could do it too. She believed him and he had infected her. That was months ago. Now she was able to shift she was beginning to like the change.

She stood out on a hill long whit hair down to the middle of her back and no clothing allowed the moon to kiss her fur. Her looks had always been her down fall. She had been blessed with her fathers looks but in her eyes they were a sin. She had don't so much to try to change those looks. And even the male that had changed her had not really helped. There was a scar not much at all, where he had cut her and then poured his blood into her. Now she was like this.

you lied like the voices in my head
<style>
.marie-txt3 {font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:-.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.marie-txt3 .inner {}
.marie-txt3 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.marie-txt3 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.marie-txt3 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.marie-txt3 b {color:#660000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.marie-txt3 i {color:#E65719; letter-spacing:1px; }
.marie-txt3 u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

hehehe Big Grin

Word Count → 000

Sometimes, following the scents he found on the wind proved to be a detriment. And yet, Shandom Qi'Vaex-Nightslayer continued to do just that, occasionally following perfumed currents through unknown territories. His sense of smell was greatly heightened by his blindness; it was convinient, he supposed, to have a sense that made up for the one that was stolen from him. It did not give him an advantage, exactly - any sensory advantage he had was diminished by the loss of his eye - but it was a useful talent. Shandom was blessed to not be entirely useless; if he did not have this acute sense of smell, the pearly white male would not be able to function normally. In his opinion, at least.

The scent that he was currently tracking in his lanky Optime form was vaguely familiar and rose waves of nostalgia in the male, though he was not sure why. It was like a long forgotten dream, something lovely and terrible at the same time; a hair's breath away from a nightmare. What he smelled was a blend of things that were once familiar to him and had been either stolen or lost; Shandom could not help but assume it might be a cruel trick played upon him by a still grieving mind. Regardless, it was wonderful, and he could not stop himself from tracking it through the night, though he knew it was well past when he should have taken his nightly rest.

He grew closer to it, and it grew more potent. Shandom began to detect strains he thought he could identify, but the male waved it away; he could not bring himself to have such terrible and incredible hopes. Soon he came across a hill bathed in moonlight, an almost glowing figure standing at its crest. He inhaled sharply as he recognized the contour of the face, the curves of the body despite it's Optime stance. Despite the time that had elapsed, Shandom would know this female anywhere: his blood ran through hers. Zeneca....? he whispered, voice painfully soft as it carried to her. Zeneca, my daughter... Is that you?

Table by Aly, code by the Mentors!

<style>
.shandom-rainingocean { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CyXa0.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#d2e9ef; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 275px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.shandom-rainingocean b {color:#3366FF; }
.shandom-rainingocean p { color:#00303d; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.shandom-rainingocean p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.shandom-rainingocean .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.shandom-rainingocean .wordcount {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #8c8c8c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]
[html] <style>
.marie-txt3 {font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:-.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.marie-txt3 .inner {}
.marie-txt3 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.marie-txt3 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.marie-txt3 u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

hehehe Big Grin

Word Count → 000

He wanted to reach out to her, to touch her shining fur and see if it were real and not just a figment of his imagination. He wanted to wrap his arms around her smaller body and draw her close and be the father he could not be when she was a a child. More than anything, Shandom wanted to tell her how truly, endlessly sorry he was for everything that happened when she was a little girl. He wanted to know that she and her brothers grew up well and were all doing all right, and that their mother was happy and loved by some faceless man. In his selfishness, Shandom wanted so much. The moment of reunion did not give him a second to imagine that Zeneca might not be what he assumed she would grow up to be.

But when she spoke her words were harsh screams, and Shandom knew that the reunion would not be what he imagined. The man's face, formerly so hopeful and alive, was crestfallen and horrified as the female yelled. He froze entirely, barely breathing when she mentioned Lea's name. His heart hammered and eyes widened briefly, and her name fell from his lips, a question and a prayer spun together: Lea?. His sudden change of attention, the fact that he did not even question after the well being of Halaki and Twensu, revealed his alliances. Though he might want to be a good father, and though it might pain him that Zeneca appeared to hate him, the male bounded forward to try and grasp her.

Tell me what you know about Lea! he cried, voice demanding and insistent. Please, tell me she's all right. Shandom's two eyes, ruined and whole, implored her to reveal something to him. For some reason, the male could not bring himself to understand the consequences of Zeneca's words - Lea, her mother.

<style>
.shandom-rainingocean { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CyXa0.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#d2e9ef; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 275px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.shandom-rainingocean p { color:#00303d; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.shandom-rainingocean p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.shandom-rainingocean .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
.shandom-rainingocean .wordcount {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #8c8c8c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count » 000 Testing to see if Zeneca is right for me. Slight mods to make her a luperci and to her brain power sorta.

You said you'd never leave us,

Hmm Mother I know a lot about mother." She said looking at him. Did he care for her is that why he had left them too? Had he gone to find her? Leaving them to die under the watch of the woman they once called mother. the girl looked at him and smiled a devils smile. Something she had learned from lea.

Her tail slid side to side as she watched him. Amber eyes watching him. "I do not know where mother is, Though I'm sure we could find her. She'd love to see you I bet." She flicked her tail and smiled Hal and Twen needed to be here to see this though Twen would have a plan maybe she could think of one. Maybe she could be smart to trick her father but how?

Her brain would fry if she kept thinking so hard. She just wasn't like Twen or Hal and this is why she needed them she was just to slow for her own good. Mother helped kill the woman you breed. You should have seen her should have seen me kill her sister." She made a whistle like sound. Splat it was wonderful. I could show you how I did it. She said stepping to the side seeing if the eye worked at all. She hadn't remembered this man she knew almost nothing about this man.

<style>
.marie-txt3 .inner {}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

hehehe Big Grin

Word Count → 000

It was after she repeated it a few times that Shandom understood what Zeneca was calling his beloved Lea. What do you mean, mother? the male whispered, staring at his daughter. Lea... Lea is not your mother... Keliyya is your mother, Lea is your Aunt. His expression was puzzled and the male cocked his head slightly. But his blood chilled when he saw the smile spread across her face; he had seen its mirror before, on a much larger and darker wolf. You... You look like her, Shandom whispered, referring to Linquilea. How can you look like her?

His heart normally would have jumped with her words of Lea wanting to see him, but Shandom heard the venom in Zeneca's voice. He knew Linquilea would want nothing more than to kill him; as much as he might have hoped otherwise, the female would never forgive him. And now, it appeared, she had poisoned his own children against him. His own flesh and blood, the few chances he thought he might have one day for a normal life... Shandom's mouth was agape as he stared rather stupidly at his estranged daughter. She killed her? Lea killed Keli? But... But why? She never did anything... And Yajaira?! he exclaimed, as if just realizing what she meant. Yajaira, I thought she was gone... Zeneca, Zeneca, my beautiful daughter, what has happened to you?

<style>

</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count » 000 Testing to see if Zeneca is right for me. Slight mods to make her a luperci and to her brain power sorta.

You said you'd never leave us,

Zeneca Smiled looked at the bewildered man before her. "Oh right that was her Name Keliyya I'd almost forgotten." she said. Sticking a finger to her chin she smiled. "Now now, Yaja hmm I loved watching her die. Keliyya brought us to a pack and we met up with her. Keli was letting us die." She knew the woman wanted the demon children dead. She never payed any attention to them.

She circled around the snow white man. "She let a slowly starve, never taught us how to hunt we were lucky to get a rabbit once in a blue moon. We were going to die. But mother came and taught us many things. Mother showed us the skills we needed." She circled him like she was stalking prey.

Twen and Hal helped you'd be so proud, they're strong big boys. She smiled lowering her voice. Before they killed her they raped her. Taught her a lesson made Keli see she had done wrong. Yaja had stolen her so we got rid of both. The boys even later removed the alpha taking over. Arn't you proud?" Her voice picking up. "Don't you love me daddy?" Venom laced her words as a growl seemed to well up within her.

<style>
.marie-txt3 .inner {}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

hehehe Big Grin

Word Count → 000

What had he done? In abandoning his children because he was not emotionally stable enough to handle a family, how many lives had he ruined? This was not the little girl he used to keep warm at night, who would smile at him with all the sunshine and potential in the world. In front of him now was a cruel, frosty female with bitterness and death in her eyes, and Shandom wondered if Lea held the same look. Keli would never have done anything on purpose.. and Yaja, she was a good woman, Zenny. She was such a good woman... How could you do this? The grief was palpable in his voice, and his hands stretched out to her imploringly... She was so young, he whispered as his ruined daughter recounted her tale of abuse. She ... she didn't know what she was doing, she was so damaged... Zeneca, I should never have left you... I'm so sorry. His words grew softer and softer until his apology was barely a whisper.

She mentioned Halaki and Twensu, and the small shreds of hope he'd held for the last of his spawn died. Bile rose in his throat but Shandom choked it down - how could he have sired rapists? Not just rapists, but boys who would rape their mother? His children were killers, cold blooded killers, and Shandom knew he had ruined another five lives with his mistakes. Everything comes back to her he thought to himself. Everything comes back to Linquilea, and how I killed her children. As Zeneca circled him, the male adopted a defensive stance; unfortunately, she came upon his left side. I could never not love you, Zen, he whispered. But you have poison in your heart; you have let Linquilea's bitterness encapsulate you, too. You have let her grudge for me control your life... Don't let it, Zeneca! he cried, attempting to follow her steps. Don't let her poison you against me... I am not a bad man.

<style>

</style>
[/html]