Catacomb Question
Does anyone know if winning the raffle counts towards the amethyst catacomb (win a contest)?
I would say yes. Catacombs are pretty much run on an honor system and can slightly be open for interpretation. I'd think of it as a contest since you had to do something to be entered into it.
I'd say yes Smile
I've pitched this to the 'SA. We'll get back to you soon! Big Grin
The SA has discussed it, and decided that it does not apply to the catacomb in question. The "raffle" wasn't really a "contest" -- members matching the requirements were automatically entered and they didn't engage in competition to win the prize.

Sie told me to put a kind smiley in the end of this post, but I'm a faens Viking.

>:[[[[[[[[[[[[[
Bri, you make me laugh.
What about coming, say, second in an icon hunt? It doesn't count unless you win first place, I'm guessing, but I wanted to check. xD
Ooh good point... stupid thinky SA....
Aw, sadness. I wanted another catacomb. I've only got 2.
@Ariel - They will come on so fast you'll be swimming in them before you know it. Smile
<_< That's what she said, Nuki.

Meghann: I'm not sure on this point. -scuttles back to 'SA discussion thread- Will get back to you!
*steals thread since everyone is scuttling to 'SA forum from here*

So wait, does that mean that Basti's cupcake gets him a catacomb?
If you won a prize for a contest, you qualify for the skull.

Icon hunts don't even recognize places after first. o_o We don't announce second place or anything usually. But like, for Fireside, we recognized three winning places from the start, so all three winners would qualify for the skull.
Well, for the invisible icon hunt, I didn't win first, but I found the second most I think, and it was announced/I got an icon prize for it, sooo... xD; Yeah! I wanted to check c:
If you got a prize, then it counts! I have a bad memory about specific contests, especially since we've done a ton of icon hunts. XD
xD YAY! I'm pumped! And pfft, it's because you're so old =P

<3