so this is what it feels like
It was time. Shiloh had been holding back her feelings for Aleo. She needed to confide in her best friend. She was'nt new to the love game but Aleo was different. He saw her like Kiara did. He saw her as she was and she loved him. She wanted him to move in with them but didn't want Kiara to move out. She was family and she was here before Aleo. She was hurting some because deep down she was'nt over Saxif but last time she had seen the woman she had been pregnant and obviously was over Shiloh. She got out of her bed, haooy to have left Sarian with Also for a while. She put on the cloak Orin had given her and she went looking for her friend.

"Kiara! Kiara I have to talk to you about something. Are you home?" she yelled as she looked for her alabaster friend. Oh she couldn't wait to tell her about her feelings towards Aleo. She loved him so much but she didn't want him to get in the way of their friendship. Sarian would have a father. She would have a family. Its what Shiloh had always wanted.
[html]

Post starts in a dream.

Word Count → 314

The snow was falling around Kiara as she stood atop an unknown mountain. Beyond the white crested peaks lay the boarders of Ichika no Ho-en, where spring was in full blood. Behind Kiara, was her family whom she had not seen in over four months. Kiara turned around and nearly cried from joy. Her mother's lips moved, yet no sound emanated from them. "I can't hear you mother, speak up." This time, it was her father who replied. Even so, there were no words coming from his dark mouth. Exasperated the young wolf yelled, "Speak up! I can't hear you!" Her family rose their voices to howl at her and this time she could hear their calls. But something was wrong. Although their heads were raised and their mouths were open, the howl was not coming from them. Instead, the howl Kiara was hearing came from behind her. It was Shiloh, X'yrin, and Vesper. All of her friends from Nova Scotia were calling out to her from the green touched valley below. Yet before her, were the members of her family and their silent cries. Confusion gripped at Kiara's young heart. Who should she go to. Shiloh's voice rang out loud and clear over the mountains, "Kiara! Kiara... Home?"

The arctic wolf stirred from her dreams. Kiara had fallen asleep on the floor in the front room and woke up with a start. She lifted her white head off the ground and blinked several times. Kiara was slightly unsettled by her dream and wondered if there was any meaning to it. In a sleepy voice Kiara said "In here Shiloh. Please don't step on me." The snow wolf had decided to simply lay sprawled on the floor; her will to move completely gone. She let her large head flop back down on the floor and waited for Shiloh to locate her. Wonder what's up.

<style type="text/css">
.kiaratree b {font-weight:bold; color:#dbe3ff; text-shadow:#0a273b 0px 0px 1px;}
.kiaratree p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.kiaratree {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#2a4c56; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/20js9j6.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #420503; padding: 470px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#60848f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.kiaratree .wordcount {color:#60848f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #dbe3ff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.kiaratree .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]
Shiloh found the woman groggily laying on the living room floor, her voice groggy and slurred from just waking. Shiloh winced knowing that the both of them needed sleep. She sat down next to the ivory wolf and smiled softly. "I am sorry for waking you my friend. I feel the need to tell you something...." she said placing a hand on the woman's side. She was always scared to touch others, in fear of what they would think of her scarred body but she knew Kiara was different. The woman knew of Kavi, knew her stories that made her the woman she was now. And she understood Shiloh's need to touch, to make sure that she was really there. Shiloh was so scared that her friend would leave her. She didn't have Sarian here with her to keep her calm.

What would Kiara think about Aleo? Would she accept that Shiloh had found love with him and that completed her? She wanted Aleo to live with them. She needed him around. He was her world. She wanted the woman to be there if she was to become pregnant with his children. She was already the god mother if Sarian. She would be the god mother of her unborn children. It is what Shiloh wanted for her friend and confidant. She was family to the grey woman.
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 236

Saphire eyes opened slowly in response to Shiloh's soft touch. The white wolf blinked a few times as if to clear them of sleep. Shiloh would often touch Kiara in this way to reassure herself that Kiara was not specter, but rather, a real being. Kiara understood the feeling well. Although the arctic wolf never had to go through some of the atrocities that Shiloh had faced, Kiara was far more in tune with her instincts than most. Growing up in a traditional family made her more like the wolves that lived before the virus. It was for this reason that Shiloh's desire for companionship, for the touch of another, was well understood by the alabaster woman. Never had the snow wolf shied away from the grey woman's paw, and sometimes Kiara would seek such contact herself. Although, when ever the Kiara sought contact with her friend, it was more often in the form of licking or playing.

This time however, Kiara would remain calm and subdued. One large, snowy paw pressed softly against Shiloh's shoulder. The act was more instinctual than anything else, but it demonstrated the snow wolf's affection and trust. Kiara would simply allow her paw to rest on Shiloh's shoulder until either the grey woman pulled away or until her leg got tired. Now that Kiara was fully awake she said in a slightly concerned voice, "No, no. It's alright. What's up?"

<style type="text/css">
.ikuseiara b {font-weight:bold; color:#defff2; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#1f191b 0px 0px 1px;}
.ikuseiara p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 45px; margin:0px;}
.ikuseiara {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#979a86; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/I8xRB.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 365px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#1f191b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.ikuseiara .wordcount {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.ikuseiara .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
</style>[/html]
I love the table

Shiloh smiled as Kiara put her paw in her shoulder. It was her way of knowing Kiara trusted her. "I... I have found a mate Kiara. The dark male from the day we found Sarian. I found him in pain and i healed him. He confessed his feelings for me. Give me a bracelet. We have met more then once. I love him Kiara. He is to be my mate and father to Sarian. I ask your blessing and as if I bare his children that you are their god mother should anything happen to me. You are my most trusted friend. You are my family. I need you to stay with me. I hope to move from here and into a house. I can make accomidations for you to live with me my friend. " she said watching her friend closely. She watched the woman with hopeful eyes.

What would she say? What would she do? Shiloh loved Aleo. But Shiloh wanted Kiara to stay with her, give her her blessing. Shiloh wanted her to be there for her.
[html]

Raze made it for me ^_^.

Word Count → 270

With each passing word, worry quickly melted into childlike euphoria. It took Kiara a conscious effort not to laugh as Shiloh describe the 'dark male' that she was mates with. The snow wolf's whole body shook as she desperately tried to quell the streams of laughter that threatened to burst forth. Little did Shiloh know, Kiara had already found about the relationship between the grey female and Aleo. Not too long ago, Kiara had helped the dark male out with his initiation task. It was then that the alabaster woman discovered the secret that Shiloh had tried so hard to keep.

Eventually, it was too much for the young woman. Great burst's of laughter erupted from Kiara's maw. It took a minute for Kiara to calm down enough to talk, but even then her body would spasm in silent laughter. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't be laughing. I'm glad you told me and I am truly happy for you and Aleo. He's a nice male, and good looking too." Kiara told Shiloh how she had helped Aleo out with his initiation task and that she figured out from his scent that the two were mates. "Shiloh, I would be honored to be the god mother of your children. And I would love nothing more than to stay with you, Aleo, and Sarian. Although, perhaps I should take Sarian for a week so the two of you can have some time alone? It wouldn't be too hard to make a den in say... a few days. And there is a good spot just outside the city so we wouldn't be far away."

<style type="text/css">
.ikuseiara b {font-weight:bold; color:#defff2; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#1f191b 0px 0px 1px;}
.ikuseiara {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#979a86; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/I8xRB.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 365px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#1f191b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.ikuseiara .wordcount {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Out of Character

I love the whole kissing thingy on your table. Sarian really has become part of the family and Kiara is amazing. We are going to have to end this one soon. One or two posts left

In Character

Shiloh was surprised by the womans laughter. If she could have blushed she would have. So Kiara knew of her love for Aleo. They had met. Well this was awkward. Shiloh could feel the woman silently laugh as she explained things to her. Shiloh smiled. Kiara accept her request to be her childrens god mother. She wouldn't trust anyone else with her children. Kiara was always there for her from the start. Sarian loved the woman to death, her tail was proof of that. "Thank you Kiara. It means a lot to me to know there is someone besides my mate i can count on. You will forever be family to me and Sarian. You can name my first born," she said hugging the woman softly.

When Kiara talked about giving Shiloh some alone time with Aleo, her heart started to race. Alone time? It was close to her time to be in heat and being with Aleo meant possibly starting a family. Shiloh wanted to extend her family. More pups to take care of and love. But she was worried that her heart wouldn't hold out. She had been having more and more pain in her chest lately and she feared another heart attack. After X'yrin's issue Shiloh had been feeling weaker and weaker each passing day. Some days the pain was gone but more and more she was falling ill. Her heart was skipping beats and she had been trying to take it easy. She hadn't told Aleo or Kiara but Sarian knew something was wrong with her mommy. In that moment Shiloh felt the need to tell Kiara about the pain in her chest and the skipping beats of her heart. "My dear friend. I have been growing ill lately and I fear for the worse. I have pain in my chest and my heart is skipping beats. I think it is from stress and emotional overload. If I talked about my feelings more it might help but I have had two heart attacks, or i think that is what they are called. Please watch out for me. I am scared if I am overstressed I wont live though another heart attack," she said softly

<style>
.sgsdb01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.sgsdb01 b {color:#777755;}
.sgsdb01-b {width:422px; border:1px solid #999988; margin:0px auto;}
.sgsdb01-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#777755; text-shadow:#221111 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.sgsdb01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.sgsdb01 {background-color:#11567e; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #004488; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ccbb88; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:420px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/cm5qS.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 280px 0px; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 258

It was a heartfelt moment for the family as Shiloh and Kiara embraced. Even though the snow wolf still had painful bouts of homesickness, she would never leave Shiloh, Sarian, or Ichika no Ho-en. This place was her home now, and the members were her family and friends. Kiara returned the grey woman's hug as best she could. A small gasp escaped from the alabaster woman. The honor of naming Shiloh's first born was more than Kiara could have ever dreamed of. She would have to think long and hard about a proper name for Shiloh's unborn puppy.

Kiara hoped that her suggestion would not cause Shiloh any pain. X'yrin had betrayed the trust that Shiloh and Kiara had showed her by taking Sarian. Kiara and Shiloh had searched for day's for Sarian, and the temporary loss of her daughter had deeply affected Shiloh. With Sarian's recent misadventure still fresh in Shiloh's mind, it would not surprise Kiara if her offer was refused. However, Shiloh's response was something the alabaster woman had never anticipated.

Happiness quickly gave way to worry again as Shiloh described her condition to Kiara. The snow wolf sprang to her feet even as Shiloh talked and began to inspect the grey wolf with her sensitive nose. Unfortunately, Kiara had no training in medicine so her efforts were in vain. Pain and worry filled the sapphire eyes as Kiara continued to search without any luck. Eventually the arctic wolf was forced to concede and she simply slumped against Shiloh. "I will be here for you."

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
Shiloh watched as her friend nosed her chest as if to get rid of what might be killing her. Shiloh took the womans face in her hands and pressed her nose to her chest where her heart was. "You can feel it, the skipping and racing. I hope this doesn't kill me. I just found my family. I just found love again. I don't want to leave just yet. If something does happen though I want you and Aleo to take care of my children. You will be Sarian's mother. Its all I want of you," she whispered as Kiara slumped against her.

Shiloh loved Kiara with all her heart. She was a great friend and mother. Shiloh wanted to see her with a mate and in love. Shiloh wanted to see her friend swollen with pups and happy. Kiara deserved to be happy. She was a kind and gentle wolf. Shiloh used to be like her and still kindof was but the war and beating had taken some of that away from her. Kiara needed someone in her life.