Secret Santa 2011

Character Name: Lucia Cabriel
Character Gender: Female
Character Age: 2 (almost 3)
Example Pictures: See current avatar.
Character Description: Lucia’s fur is completely black, and her eyes are a noticeable shade of malachite-green. Her hair drapes midway down her back. She is generally considered ruffled in appearance, a ‘beautiful mess’.
She has a vertical scar over her left eye, the ‘Amenta’ symbol scarred into her right shoulder, a Snake scar carved around her left ankle, a pentagram tattooed on her right wrist, and the ‘Keyworks’ tattooed on her left breast. She has 2 silver loops in her right ear.

Table

Table Size Preference: 450px wide.
Color Scheme: black and green
Mood: dark, angry, sad, insane.
Picture you would like used: something that fits her mental state (sarcastic, damaged, bitter, angry, depressed)

Signature

Text or Image?: Either.
Lyrics/Words: "There's a crack in my soul, you thought it was a smile."

Would you accept a finished piece of art in lieu of a graphical set: Yes
Character Name: Vorrakess Wolfgang
Character Gender: Male
Character Age: Two Years
Example Pictures: Facial Marking, Current Avatar, Full Body
Character Description: Look at profile for detailed description. He basically looks like a black footed ferret with a different facial marking ( a large patch of black over his right eye with a small black patch over his left eye close to his ear and white speckles over top. black nose 'snip ) and blue eyes. He has a puncture scar on his left shoulder, a cut along his right hind leg. Coyote~
Jewelry or Tattoos: None.
Text: None.
Picture you would like used: None.
Other: Thankyou. Anything 'stoic' images work for him.

Table
Table Size Preference: Any size!
Color Scheme: Browns, blues, silvers, black?
Mood: Cold, confused, 'new' / young or... anything from the songs?
Lyrics: Any from A Dream Within A Dream by Oren Lavie ( lyrics - youtube ) or Locked In A Room by Oren Lavie ( lyrics - youtube ).
Picture you would like used: None. For 'A Dream Within A Dream', maybe a coyote sleeping or something 'dreamy'. With 'Locked In A Room', a bridge?
Other: I do like the text base tables with the faded images in the background. o o

Signature
Text or Image?: Text!
Lyrics/Words: Any from A Dream Within A Dream by Oren Lavie ( lyrics - youtube ) or Locked In A Room by Oren Lavie ( lyrics - youtube ).
Picture you would like used: Nope!
Other: Nopee! Thankyouagain? xD

Would you accept a finished piece of art in lieu of a graphical set: Yes!
Character Name: Aeron Ganesa
Character Age:
Example Pictures:Current Avi images on profile
Character Description: Listed on profile with images
Jewelry or Tattoos: Necklace made of a puppy paw and two teeth
Text: Name if it looks ok
Picture you would like used: (If you have one.)
Other:

Table
Table Size Preference: I like thinner tables
Color Scheme: Any
Mood: Man hater maybe/
Lyrics: idk you choose
Picture you would like used: (If you have one, or a description of something you would like.)
Other:

Signature
Text or Image?: text
Lyrics/Words: Anything fitting about loving Io
Picture you would like used: (If you have one.)
Other:

Would you accept a finished piece of art in lieu of a graphical set: Oh Yes I would love art instead
I'll have Leon joined super soon, I just wanted to get in on this while I had the chance! lol kinda got long, sorry. More info the better, rite? <3 /excited!
[html]
Character Name: Leon Hughes
Character Gender: Male
Character Age: 10 months
Example Pictures: Quad ref, quad ref 2
Optime/anthro!
Character Description:
Quad: Leon is a very huge animal in lupus and secui form. Due to his mixed wolf and dog genes, he easily stands above average for the large side of the scale. He is not a walking barrel, though; he is large and muscular, but isn't shaped like a bull and stands on rather long legs and has a lengthy body. His shoulders are somewhat broad and his fluffy fur hides the real bulk that slips smoothly over his bones. He's even larger as secui, and is shaped more barrel-like and muscular in that form. His legs shorten, making him look more hulking.
Optime. For being such a huge brute as a normal wolf and secui, Leon seems to lose a lot of his girth and size when shifted fully into optime form. He only stands at 5'10'' and is extremely trim and fit. In optime form, he has fluffy silver hair that is normally always in his face.
Other info. The only visible scars Leon has are on the right side of his neck; a bite mark. His eyes are a bright, sharp silver with sharp pupils. His nose is pink, his pawpads are black, and his tail is curled. ALWAYS INCLUDE the black stripe under his right eye and the "eyeliner" markings under both eyes! The upper rims are noticeably dark too, but don't expand as far out as the black on the bottom lids. Please don't forget these. <3
Jewelry or Tattoos: He doesn't often wear jewelry, but he owns several pieces. "Tattoos" would count as the aforementioned black stripe under his right eye and the black markings under both eyes.
Text: "the secrets i'm never telling anyone"

Picture you would like used: up to you! so long as it isn't happycutie Leon.
Other: Be creative! Don't feel pressured! I know I'll love anything that's made for me, I'll be more than happy with whatever you come up with so don't feel pressured and limit yerself out of nervousness. <3

Table
Table Size Preference: Any size, but preferably larger than something too small width-wise. I like big images. <3
Color Scheme: Dark blues, blues, grays
Mood: broody, depressing, angry, mellow(but dark), taunting, arrogant, vain. anything that fits his personality, good or bad!
Lyrics: "you know the city where i come from
the secrets i'm never telling anyone
machinery, don't fail me "
OR
"and i promise you, kid, i'll give so much more than i get"
OR
any lyrics from Haven't Met You Yet by Michael Buble
Picture you would like used: Maybe something standing tall and defiant, snarling/angry, brooding/sad, fighting/dominating, or even a picture of him being cute with another random wolf, cause that's gonna happen eventually.... lD otherwise, you have freedom to choose whichever idea speaks to you the most! Again, I just don't want anything really happy/puppy-ish/playful.
Other: Same as the above "other", be creative and don't feel pressured!

Signature
Text or Image?: Either or, whichever you like! If you choose an image, maybe go for something kind dark and brooding. If text, it'd be cool if you could fancy it up! But I'm fine with whatever is chosen. <3
Lyrics/Words: "i'm not surprised.
not everything lasts.
i've broken my heart so many times i stopped keeping track."
Picture you would like used: Same as all the above!
Other: Also same as above. I can't stress enough to relax and enjoy yerself, this is meant to be fun, and I'm gonna be thrilled with anything. <3

Would you accept a finished piece of art in lieu of a graphical set: Yes![/html]

Character Name: Titania Moonsong
Character Age: Young Adult <1 year
Example Pictures:
Color Ref: http://i.imgur.com/0itaY.jpg
Other Refs: http://i.imgur.com/UM7wx.png
http://i.imgur.com/Tbcf0.png
http://i.imgur.com/InExI.png
Character Description: 100% wolf, young and wild. Mostly white fur with some silver markings, including partial face markings and silver down part of her back and tail, and one silver right forepaw. (See reference.) She has red chest markings that extend over her shoulders and down her back almost to her hips.
Jewelry or Tattoos: Wears two feathers in her hair, can be at random spots but wears them together.
Text: None
Picture you would like used: None
Other: Nothing

Table
Table Size Preference: Between 400 – 500, whatever works
Color Scheme: Anything fantasy. Not dark or scary.
Mood: Fantasy; like fairies and stuff. Or anything very wild, like wolves, wildlife, landscape, etc.
Lyrics: The following are just suggestions, not requirements. I do like lyrics on tables but you're welcome to find something else you like.
1. If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there.
2. Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass.
3. Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind,
And therefore is wing'd Cupid painted blind.
Other: None

Signature
Text or Image?: Either or.
Lyrics/Words:
1. If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there.
2. Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass.
3. Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind,
And therefore is wing'd Cupid painted blind.
Other: None
Would you accept a finished piece of art in lieu of a graphical set: Yes

Character Name: Zana Avaya Lykoi
Character Age: 3 years

Table
Table Size Preference: 400 px
Color Scheme: grey, lilac, silver, black
Mood: lonely, moody, wistful
Lyrics:

For as much as she stumbled she's runnin'
For as much as she runs she's still here
Always hoping to find something quicker than heaven
To make the damage of her days disappear
Just like Guinevere

Signature
Text or Image?: Either
Lyrics/Words:
Zana Avaya Lykoi
She writes you in as just one more tale and then you're gone...

Would you accept a finished piece of art in lieu of a graphical set: (Yes or No) yes