You're the brawn and I'm the brains
3+

After several days of hard graft he was finally ready to start moving some of the smaller animals into their finished enclosures. Specifically the goats and the pigs, the larger animals like the cows and horses would have to wait until he had their stables up and running. The chickens were already settled into their new homes and the two flocks merged. The original hen and cockerel now part of a larger group. The other two males had at first fought with the larger older male but had eventually accepted their place. Now the four hens belonged to him unless his back was turned and the other two managed to sneak quick matings in right under his nose. The chicks were just that, chicks and were amusing to watch run around.

The Austral male was not outside however, he was in the cave that had served as a makeshift stabling area currently attempting to tie together the three goats. They were stupid animals in his opinion and essentially worthless in terms of productivity, plus they ate everything they could get their teeth into. Several of his carefully drawn designs had already disappeared down their throats. He was using Faith as a herding device today since she could keep up with the silly creatures and for some reason they tended to listen to her when she spoke to them to a certain degree. So the large female Clydesdale was out of her stall and waiting for him to tie the goats to the rope around her neck.

The tall male finally impatiently pulled the last animal, the younger one out of its pen and tied it in behind its parents and got everything securely attached to Faith. He stroked the black mare's neck and the white star on her forehead. She nickered in response and nibbled at his arm where the barely healed scar resided.
[html]

Word Count :: 241 Here, have a fail post <3

The bag banged against his side repeatedly as he walked and the Rakeeb found himself fighting to keep back the irritated growl that was gradually building within the confines of his throat. Although it had seemed like a great, practical idea at the time to note down and design his plans for the crow keep on loose sheets of paper, transporting the flimsy things was a pain and so he'd neatly pressed and bound them and shoved them into a leather shoulder bag and made his way down to the stables. Having not actually spent much time around the livestock he had no idea whom he'd find there, just chancing his visit in hope that someone of the required rank would be hanging around so that he could hand the designs over.

Approaching the stables it was clear that someone had been working on them since he had last visited. Scanning the grounds he sought out either Hibiki or a pack member, instantly locating his blue mare he strolled over to her and patted her lightly upon her neck in welcome. Turning he saw a brown coated male; a stranger whose scent marked him as pack. “Hey” he called over to the male, stepping away from Hibiki and moving towards the other. “Ya don't happen to be an Anzu do you? Don't think i've met you before” he asked, getting straight down to the reason he had travelled to the stables.

<style>
.alaki-clown .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.alaki-clown p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.alaki-clown b {color:#191e25; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.alaki-clown {background-image:url(http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/7687/alakitable.png); background-position:top center; background-color: #506982; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a5b2bf; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #3c4042; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:285px 0px 0px 0px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
ahaha have one back

There. He finally had all three of the stupid animals tied to Faith, the horse herself let out an irritable grumble, she disliked them as much as he did but at least they listened to her sometimes. They looked at him with their strange shaped pupils and the man suppressed a shudder. Give him cattle and good old horses any day of the week over these eating machines. Just as he was about to start moving them a voice came from near the horses. Earthen ears perked up and his body followed. It was the Rakeeb that came towards him but for the life of him he couldn't remember the grey wolf's name. Faith nickered a greeting before turning to huff at the goats that were impatiently pulling at the ropes, the dumb animals fell quiet under the giant horse's wrath.

"Si, I am Anzu rank. León Austral. Can I help yous at all?" Although he was quite a bit taller than this man he nodded his head respectfully, he had no experience of this man so gave him the benefit of the doubt and assumed he was a relatively good second in command, knowing that Naniko would not promote fools, that much he had learned from his brief interaction with the white woman.
[html]

Word Count :: 334 Moody Alaki be moody :')

Staring at the other he couldn't reign in the look of disgust as the Anzu spoke his name. Having never encountered the male before he could only assume Naniko or one of the failed Rakeebs had accepted someone from such a filthy lineage into the pack. For the simple fact the male had identified himself as an 'Austral' the grey Rakeeb wanted to pull free a weapon and kill the male before him, the only thing stopping him was the minor problem of having to deal with Naniko's wrath if he acted out on a personal grudge. “You don't happen to be related to some fool called J'Adore by chance do you?” he asked, to confirm his growing suspicion, but decided he couldn't wait for the male's answer; the less time he had to spend with the filthy Austral the better. Waving a hand he dismissed the question and carried on speaking “Never mind, I have a job for you if you think you are capable of doing it?” he asked the male, his voice clipped and harsh still.

Reaching into the bag he rummaged around in search of the designs, pulling the bound piceces of paper free from the bag and offering them to the male so that he could look at them. “Looking to have a crow keep constructed for the ones working the borders. On there are the rough design plans along with notes and things you will need to know.” he explained, waiting for the male to take the plans or reject them. “So what do you think? You have the skills and time to do this or can you direct me to someone capable of this task” he asked impatiently. His attitude was rude and highly disrespectful and he knew that he was being a child for hating the male instantly just because of his family name, but then one or two of the scars littering his body were curtsey of an Austral and he wasn't a forgiving wolf.

<style>
.alaki-clown .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.alaki-clown p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.alaki-clown b {color:#191e25; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.alaki-clown {background-image:url(http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/7687/alakitable.png); background-position:top center; background-color: #506982; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a5b2bf; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #3c4042; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:285px 0px 0px 0px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
cannot be bothered typing his accent out XD just assume hes speaking spanishly
5+

The man's face twisted into some aggravated expression and the Austral male was obviously confused about what it was that had provoked such a reaction until the words were spat forth from his lips. León's expression flattened from helpful to annoyed wariness. Even though his older brother was many miles away from him now it seemed he still held the ability to make León's life more complicated than it should have been. A huff of air escaped his lips but nothing else came forth as the Rakeeb handed over papers for him to look over as part of a job to complete for him. Despite his annoyance and his now serious doubt about his own earlier assumption that Naniko would not promote morons he looked over the plans and diagrams with interest, it seemed like a engaging job, to be constructed into a tree somewhere, while he read the male saw fit to say, in a fairly emotionless voice,

"Whatever troubles you have with J'adore are contained to him. I do not immerse myself within his brawls and idiocy, he is a world of trouble and I am uninterested in carrying on his feuds. Suffice to say I got the brains of the family while he was left with the.. brawn." He looked down at the grey male with no hint of gloating or mocking, it was a fact of truth, he was smarter than J'adore and they both knew it. His smaller yet older brother was faster and had more experience in weapons training but that was it. His star gaze returned to the plans, challenging yes but the Austral man would rise to the occasion with zest,

"This appears to be something I could set my mind to amongst my other duties. If you don't mind I shall keep these to study further. As for your crow's nest," he appeared thoughtful for a moment, "If you check back in say.. five or six days it will most likely be completed." This was something that had caught onto his mind now, and all his spare effort and time would be used to see it to completion as quickly as possible. Already behind his white eyes the wheels of his brain were turning, making calculations and plans. How he would gain the material and get it into the tree. Which type of tree could he use, something sturdy but that wouldn't be too hard to cut into, something waterproof obviously, most birds were not happy while wet.

As though to remind them that they were still tied up the goats began bleating in loud annoying voices and the brown man hissed at them in a dark spanish voice. Stupid animals. Faith snorted and tossed her head, the longer they were tied to her the more irritated and restless she got, he turned back to the Rakeeb, the papers still held within his paws,

"Unfortunately I have no time to stand and chat. If you want to talk, could we do it on the move before these goats chew through the rope and I have to recatch them again." Personally he cared not whether he was with company or not, he would get his jobs done as was expected of him.