Claiming What is Mine
[html]

This thread is meant specifically for Titania, who is in CD as of Saturday. However, Maddi, if you want to join in a few posts in, feel free to Big Grin She can be as a witness to Zalen claiming Titania as a mate. Yes... I went there!

It was time Zalen had decided. Time to claim Titania for himself. There was no point putting it off any longer now that he had settled his affairs with Lucia. The dark female no longer had her cold fingers wrapped around his heart and he was finally free to love. The white, crimson stained wolfess of his dreams was out there waiting for him, like a ripe fruit wanting to be picked. Zalen flew over the ground, his four legged form taking him swiftly to his prize. Somehow he could sense her, out there, and followed her trail like a beeline right towards Crimson Dreams, a pack he had rarely even come by. The weather was cold, the ground encrusted with old snow fall, a fog clinging to the earth like a cloak.

Zalen was happy for the fog bank, for in the winter he lost most of his stealth abilities due to the color of his coat. He moved like a cold breeze, olive eyes shining in the low light. It was midday but already beginning to darken, and the ebon wolf was slowly coming closer to the borders of Crimson Dreams. He could smell her here, and wondered if she had entered into the pack lands for business. Either way, he would have her come with him, he could no longer stand being without her, his den felt empty.

Zalen came across the invisible scent barrier of the edge of the territory and paced this line fervently and frustratingly; he wasn’t sure what to do here; he’d rather not trespass and rather not call out to her for fear he might insight the wrath of a Crimson Dreamer. He knew that it was dangerous here, for this pack had just ended a war, which he had learned from his mentor Soran.

Soran! She was a member of Crimson Dreams! A senior one from what he could discern. Perhaps calling out for her would be best, she could guide him to Titania if she was inside. He called out, first in a long, low tone specifically for Soran; she would recognize his voice. Then his howl tipped in pitch, a sweet song meant just for Titania’s ears. He held the last note long and ringing before letting his voice drop to silence. The sable male sat and waited.

WC : +389
<style>
.zero-zalen2 p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.zero-zalen2 b {color:#ffffff; font-family: tahoma,sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.zero-zalen2 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#B5B3B7; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; background-color:#5A595B; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/iWIOf.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; width:420px; margin:0 auto;}
.zero-zalen2 p b:before {content: open-quote}
.zero-zalen2 p b:after {content: close-quote}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC Sorry for the wait. I had a bit of a busy week. Will do my best to spree this from here out.

Word Count → 500+

Even the short days of winter were too long for Titania when she was without the dark wolf, and they only served to usher her in to even longer nights where she could gaze at the moon and the stars and imagine the time before life when they ran together in the heavens – just like Zalen had told her. The young, impatient girl had left her pack preemptively, a move that wasn't her best played card. Luckily she had come across Crimson Dreams and met Soran, and had spent two nights with the generous pack. She lurked close to the borders, though, understanding the pack's need for its space and its natural tenancy toward not trusting unknown loners, and wanting to make the least impact on the pack as possible.

Every night she would stare at the sky, inspecting the moon. If the silver goddess would not come out from behind the clouds she would beg the cottony puffs to move, to roll along in the sky so she could see just what the moon looked like. She had memorized it the night she had met Zalen in the Halcyon Mountains and watched it every night since, for as soon as it looked just as it did that night they would meet again.

Of course, there had been other meetings with Zalen since. Other secretive meetings where they slipped through Cercatori d'Arte, veiled, but not wholly unnoticed. Despite their care her father had found them, and so had an impromptu meeting with Zalen. Her father... she wondered what he was doing right now...

A howl broke her reverie and a silvery ear swiveled to meet the sound, amplifying it. She didn't even need to think to recognize the voice. It was the same, beautiful howl that had sang to her on that night... the voice she knew even before she had met the man. She was up on her paws in an instant and flew over the grass, sprinting towards the call. When another howl came forth intended for her it only served to fuel her excitement and her speed doubled.

“Zalen!” She called back in half words, half wolfson. “I'm here!”

It wasn't long before her lily-white silhouette parted the mist near the shadowy wolf. Her tail whipped the air, long filament flowing beautifully to illustrate her happiness. In the time since they had met her fur had lengthened for winter, but even beneath that she had almost doubled in size, finally having reached the growth spurt that would deliver her into a much more formidable – if even still a little slight – adult.

“How did you know I was here?” She asked as she bumped into him, hardly slowing herself at all before hand. She had been scrutinizing the moon each night, afraid that she would misjudge it and not make it back to d'Arte before Zalen came to her, but here he was, as if the moon had led him... the thought crossed her mind and a soft smile broadened her maw as her golden eyes met his. He didn't need to tell her, in that moment she understood how he had known.

“I knew you would come. My former pack already knows I've left. I was going to go back tonight to meet with you, but I couldn't stay there in case they tried to stop me.” She butted her head into his and rubbed her nose in the soft dark fur of his neck.

<style type="text/css">
.fairequeen b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffb0; letter-spacing:1px; font-size:13px; text-shadow:#5c5924 0px 0px 1px;}
.fairequeen p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.fairequeen {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#9a9761; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/swBQV.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #5c5924; border-radius:10px; padding: 3px 0px 360px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c5924; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.fairequeen .wordcount {color:#ffffb0; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #5c5924; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#5c5924 0px 0px 1px;}
.fairequeen .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Zalen isn't fooling around XD yay for pp... and peepee....

Like some caged animal Zalen paced back and forth at the border, ears focused like satellites towards the center of the pack lands, each stride heightening his anxiety; but then he heard it. Like a silver saber splitting through the darkness he heard her calling back to him, and the ebon male pranced at the boundary, whining like a pup for her. Soon she came into view, like a beautiful ghost bounding over the ground in the moonlit mist. He barked, too excited to even contain himself, his tail wagging furiously. And then they were together again, their noses buried into each others fur. She looked even more bewitching then before, have grown and fluffed out since he last saw her. She was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen and his heart set off fireworks in his chest.

She asked him how he had found her and he couldn’t help but smile; despite himself he wasn’t quite sure exactly how he had found her, but they seemed to be connected in such a way that even if his ears were to be torn from his head and his nose split away he would still be able to get to her. He nuzzle deep into the soft rough of her neck, The moon lead me to you again. He said quietly, not bothering to bring logic into this beautiful moment. He pulled back, green eyes meeting golden ones as she spoke of her leaving her pack. He was glad of it, though sad that she must part from her family; but it must be so.

He did not waste time in what he had come here to do, and after they had nuzzled for a bit he rounded her quickly, rubbing his black flank against her ivory one. She was stunning, and in good health, and though perhaps a little naïve he valued her intellect; yes, she was the one for him. He moved quickly over to a patch of shrubbery, just outside the Crimson Dream borders, and marked it with a strong but sweet smelling urine, the scent of which clung to his fur and he came back to her side. With a swift motion he grabbed her firmly by the snout and pushed her to the ground, bringing himself up to his full dominant stature, tail raised high, the scent of his marking now transferring to her, Titania, I love you. I never want to be apart from you. I want you as my mate. No huff no fuss, just the honest truth, and straight from the heart of him.

WC :: 433
<style>
.zero-zalen2 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#B5B3B7; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; background-color:#5A595B; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/iWIOf.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; width:420px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC Eee! Cue Soran?

Word Count → 600+

The moon, of course it was the moon that brought them together again. The silver goddess bewitched the lovers and would forever do them right, and that moment Titania knew that she would always trust the radiant queen of the night's sky. Logic had no part in this, as Zalen had realized too, and she did not care to question it further. There was no need to, it made perfect sense.

He was as happy to see her as she was him. The chance that they were both here was no accident. She shut her golden eyes tightly and nuzzled him as they stood at the edge of Crimson Dreams, but a moment later Zalen moved from her affection, and she opened curious but comforted eyes to watch him. He circled her, rubbing up against her, - his touch felt so nice, so comforting and commanding that it lolled her into security. She didn't follow him with her eyes as he rounded her, yet her ears were alert and listened to all of his steps.

She did shift her gaze to peer at him when he walked away, though, wondering what he was doing but remaining still, trusting in his every movement. He took several steps away until he was clearly outside of the pack's borders – a smart man not to offend – and marked the brush. She cocked her head at first, wondering the meaning of this. He had no mind to make this territory his, did he? No... she saw the fire in his eyes when he returned and she knew it wasn't the land he wanted, but a wolf after territory he surely was.

The scent followed him back, despite the power in his scent it excited her rather than filled her with dread. She felt a need to submit to that scent... but only that scent... only Zalen. Her eyes were wide with wonder and fervor as he stepped close to her, and before she knew what he would do next he executed perfect dominance.

She was taken to the ground, but it wasn't out of hostility or violence. The instincts within her were strong and her wolfish heart beat steadily as she let herself be pushed to the ground at Zalen's paws. Some Luperci were too humanized to know what he was doing, but the ancestral memory ran strong within Titania – her mother had spoken of it often and fondly, and taught her daughters to be aware of their true heritage – and at his paws she was not angry or frightened. Her heightened pulse was not rage for some offense, yet the drum of rapture.

Her strong spirit would not have her bow to her father, or obey her mother, or stand for her former leader. Yet now as Zalen's scent transferred onto her fur and he spoke unambiguously from the heart she was ecstatic to be in this place. She would be unwilling to kneel before any wolf except for one, for he was the man who her heart yearned to serve.

It wasn't words that came to her first but actions. She had let him push her down and watched the display without resistance. Now her heart drummed happily and she nosed at his feet, pink tongue lapping out to lick his paws. She moved up to nose at his neck and lick beneath his jaw, but never did she rise her body up from the position he had put her in, to show that she was accepting of it, of him.

Finally her soft voice chimed, a joyful lilt that came between nudges, nestles, and kisses. “Yes, Zalen. I accept you. I love you. I will be yours forever.”

<style type="text/css">
.fairequeen b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffb0; letter-spacing:1px; font-size:13px; text-shadow:#5c5924 0px 0px 1px;}
.fairequeen {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#9a9761; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/swBQV.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #5c5924; border-radius:10px; padding: 3px 0px 360px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c5924; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.fairequeen .wordcount {color:#ffffb0; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #5c5924; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#5c5924 0px 0px 1px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
I am here! Sorry for the wait my lovelies, internet has been more than a little rubbish as I know you know <3

The ebony Censor had been lounging on the porch of the house for a short while, she was enjoying the cold if the truth were told, she was a true Canadian wolf and therefore built for such extremes of weather; today the fires had been lit inside the house and the dark lady had found that she was far too warm within it, so that was why she lay neatly on the wooden structure, allowing the cool breeze to ruffle her dense winter coat. She was not doing anything in particular, simply scanning the land with careful jade eyes, she was now a very high ranking wolf of the pack, so she was still casually doing her job, making note of the goings on around the lands; unfortunately her injured leg was causing her problems once again and she had no care to change forms, she was in her Lupus form today; this form had many, many advantages, however her injured foreleg protested every time Soran attempted to make it bear weight and so she was trying to stay off of her paws as much as possible. The jade eyed Censor looked around the land casually, a smile pulling at the corners of her dark lips as she looked at the snow covered ground. It was indeed a beautiful day. It was at this moment the dark lady heard a howl and her brow furrowed slightly with confusion. The call was clearly meant for her and another, but she could not place the voice, it took her a few moments to simply realise that she was slightly confused due to the change of context, she was not used to having the owner of the voice this far South and so had not expected it to be him. Soon enough she knew who it was, it was Zalen, her student who she cared for very deeply, seeing him as a son almost and indeed a very good friend. The lady listened, her ears perking up as she heard the young female that she had found at the borders only as few days before return the call, again another smile pulled at the dark female's lips. It seemed that the pair were indeed very fond of one another; the ebony pelted female waited a few moments, allowing them some time alone together before calling back. A soft warm, almost motherly tone of greeting, letting the pair know that she was on her way.

Her leg protested with small boughts of pain as she clambered down the porch steps and forced her body into a trot towards where the call had sounded from. She padded as quickly as she was able, emitting the occasional hiss of pain as her healing leg twinged, it was something that was becoming less frequent, showing that the muscle was at least healing, but still it was an inconvienience to the sable Censor. She soon saw the pair, arriving to see Zalen push the young girl to the ground, a snarl escaped the sable female's lips, she knew that this was a traditional, natural thing, it was simply a wolven behaviour, but that did not mean that she had to like it, the truth was that she had been dominated by males for too long, it gave her a rebellious streak that conquered her instincts. Carefully she padded towards the pair, calming herself, reminding herself that Zalen was a good and kind male, that he would never hurt the pale female, that it was simply his way of doing things. However watching Titania lick at his feet still annoyed the dark female, even though she knew that she was being silly. She forced the feelings down and called out a greeting to the pair, a warm friendly greeting, after all Zalen was doing nothing wrong, he was simply moving as his instincts told him, he was still her student, as close to her heart as a son, it seemed that Titania was happy to submit to him as well, so there really was no problem. She smiled at the pair as she approached properly.
"Hello there you two! What brings you so far south Zalen?" Soran asked with a cheerful tone.

<style type="text/css">
.sorangift b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.sorangift p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.sorangift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#9a9a8d; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/ ... oran-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #BFA1A5; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#525662; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000
Table made by the wonderful Vannah <3
[/html]
[html]

Yayayay! Big Grin

She accepted him! She accepted him! Zalen was over joyed! He had claimed her as his mate and she had claimed him, their hearts would be forever entwined. Zalen bent down to shower her with wolfish kisses, happy whines escaping his throat, little did he know he mentor was watching until she called out. Zalen started, nearly jumping out of his skin, before he recognized her, Soran! he barked out cheerfully, running up to his mentor and showering kisses upon her as well, I’m so glad you’ve come! Have you met Titania? She just accepted my mateship! He wondered if this would come as a shock to the ebon wolfess, for just several moons turns ago he had confessed his love for another wolfess to her.

Bounding back over to Titania he nudged the young white wolfess to stand and whispered quietly, You will never have to submit to me again, he smiled and nuzzled her, meaning it truly. Turning back to Soran Zalen became a little bit more sober, but his tail continued to wag in a slow rhythm, But my taking Titania as a mate is not why I called you. He took a few steps towards Soran, in a dominant but friendly stance for he valued her wisdom above all else, Soran, you are my dearest friend and mentor and I could not see myself fulfilling my plan as I intend it without you… He glanced back at his mate, Titania and I… we are tired of the ways of the Luperci, how hume-like they have become. We plan to claim a territory of our own in the north. He then turned back to Soran, determination in his eyes.

Taking a deep breath he then asked, Soran, would you join us in our pack as Beta? I know it would be hard for you to leave Crimson Dreams, but we need you… I need you… he looked at her with complete sincerity; he needed Soran as a trusted leader in his pack more than she could know, and he was sure things would be difficult without her.

WC :: 350
<style>
.zero-zalen2 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#B5B3B7; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; background-color:#5A595B; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/iWIOf.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; width:420px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 500+

Titania had heard the returning howl of the woman who planned to meet them, but was so enraptured with the moment that she hadn't realized when Soran actually arrived until she got there. She was still happily nuzzling Zalen by the time the shadowy woman set paw on the scene, but the best was over so she didn't resent the woman Zalen's attention when he trotted over to greet her. Titania perked up herself, her attention turning to them as they greeted each other. She didn't even realize that she was still on her stomach on the ground until Zalen came back to her and urged her up.

“Good, because that's the last time you're gonna get it.” She whispered and nipped at him playfully, though her heart so dearly belonged to him that on this topic her bark was definitely bigger than her bite. With a yip she sprang to her feet, tail wagging as she pranced toward Soran.

“I know her,” she chimed to Zalen, then turned her eyes to Soran. “We met my first night here. It was Soran who invited me into Crimson Dreams and out of the cold. Without her generosity you'd have a cranky, hungry new mate on your paws.” She snorted with wolfish laughter and then reached out to Soran, making to nuzzle her affectionately if she would allow her.

Judging by Zalen's expression he had something important to say, so Titania stepped back, her ears and eyes attentive of him. His voice turned from joyous to earnest reverence as he spoke his offer to Soran. There were plans yet to be deliberated between them, but whilst she did not know what he was going to ask, it came as no surprise when he did. Her eyes flashed back to Soran the moment he made his request, her eyes and smile agreeing with him. Was it even possible that Soran would join them? Titania had taken a natural liking to the woman, and had admired the way she treated her even though she was an outsider. She gave her warmth – not just of the hearth but of the heart – a thing she suspected was in short supply these days. And the very thing that could knit a pack together to tightly.

Still, Soran was a Dreamer, and she might not accept them.

“You've shown me nothing but kindness and love the moment I set paw near Crimson Dreams. It would be an honor to have you with us. And if you're Zalen's mentor, then I can only begin to dream of the things I could learn from your guidance.” At least, despite her age, she showed one great strength – understanding her own abilities (or lack of). Although she would never say it out loud, she knew that as she is right now, she was not ready to lead a pack. The few things she had going for were her youth, spirit, and her desire to persevere. She needed guidance in order to prevail and become a good leader. She trusted in Zalen's ability to teach her, but the burden could not all be placed upon his shoulders if he were to also be leading a pack. Seeing how much he respected the matriarch, she profoundly yearned for Soran's counsel.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]
Gah!!! I am so, so excited about New Dawn, I just can't wait for it all to come together Big Grin Big Grin

The sable female smiled as her young student noticed her, the dark Censor's tail began to wag furiously at the simple sight of him, she was overjoyed to see the ebony male, he was her dear friend and to have him so nearby was a wonderful thing. He called her name and began to trot towards her, she padded forward slightly to greet him, wincing slightly at the pain in her injured foreleg as she did so. Still this was forgotten as the excited male showered her face with wolfish kisses, Soran let out a small chuckle of delight and returned the gesture, planting soft wolfish kisses all over the male's face, it truly was wonderful to see him again. The male then spoke and the dark female turned her jade eyes and her attention back to young Titania, the pale female who she had taken into the pack to rest and eat; something that Soran was glad she had done, the pale girl had turned out to be a very pleasant creature indeed, the fact that she could offer the young girl somewhere safe to stay pleased the dark female, she wanted to offer the hand of friendship and compassion where she could. The dark female nodded as he introduced her to the young girl. The male also explained that Titania had just accepted his offer of mate ship, at this news the sable female let out a little cry of delight, what wonderful news! Her tail began to wag furiously as she replied to Zalen.
"Yes I do know Titania, I found her on the borders looking very cold so I offered her a place to stay for as long as she needed. That is such wonderful news Zalen, I am delighted for you! Andfor you as well Titania, I think you will make a wonderful couple." The dark lady replied, smiling at the pair. For a moment the dark lady thought of Lucia, the girl that Zalen had been telling her about when she had last seen him; for a moment she wondered what had happened between them, but the truth was that the dark female had been such a broken soul, still troubled over the happenings of her life, perhaps Zalen had not been the one for her, after all she had not seemed keen to love anyone and young Titania seemed to be so wonderful, yes, the pair were much better suited to one another. Soran decided against asking about Lucia, perhaps it would be too painful for Zalen, or perhaps it would upset Titania.

The small whisper between the pair did not go unnoticed to the sable Censor's ears, she was glad that Zalen had said that Tiatania would not have to submit to him again, she understood that that was the way of some wolves, but once a pair were mated they were equals in Soran's mind, there was no need for a wolf to submit to the other. She smiled again as the young female added that she knew Soran well as well, she leaned forward as Titania began to nuzzle her, accepting the small affectionate touch and returning it gently, nuzzling against the pale female's maw with her own face. The mood of the meeting seemed to change all of a sudden, becoming more somber, the lady's ears perked up and swiveled to catch the sound of Zalen's voice, he had not just called his mentor to this place to witness his new found happiness, it seemed that there was something more serious on the horizon. The dark lady gave the male her full attention as he began to speak, matching his dominant stance with her own; this gesture was not a threat, it was simply the Censor's own way, the male was close to her lands after all and here she had the upper hand. She listened as the male spoke, speaking of the idea of starting a new pack, along with, honour of honours, asking the older female if she would take her place in the pack as the Beta wolf. For a moment Soran drifted into thought, there were some of the human aspects of the Luperci that she did not mind, reading and playing her flute made up the majority of her activities after all, but there were also a lot of behaviors that she did not like, that she could simply not understand; the idea of wearing clothes was still something almost abhorrent to the dark female, along with keeping animals and farming, she did not see the practicality of these things, why on earth were they needed when the wolves were more than capable of hunting? Why did they grow vegetables that were really of no use for a wolf's nutrition? There were many things that made Zalen's idea seem like a wonderful one.

There were of course other issues, she was a member of Crimson Dreams after all, the sable female was happy here, her children were here along with her granddaughter, but the truth was that they did not really need her now; the war was over and they were all happy and independent and of course she would not be going too far away, she would always be there if they needed her. There was also the swaying factor of her eldest children as well, Naniko and Conri were not allowed on these lands, she loved them and missed them dearly, perhaps if she were in another land then they would be able to visit her. Naniko did need her, she was sure of that, even if the pale girl was too proud and independent to show it. She smiled as she mulled over the offer, she would be able to help someone who really needed her, she would be able to council and advise them, to help them when they needed it. Savina and Anu were more than capable of running this pack alone, although they clearly valued Soran's advice they did not really need it, perhaps this way she would be able to make a difference. Her youngest litter would be able to tell anyone that was seeking her where to find her, yes, this was a good idea.
"I would be honoured to come and help you start up another pack, it sounds like you have a lot of good ideas for one, I too would like to see wolves without clothes and the like, I cannot understand some of the human behaviours that have been adopted." Soran replied, her tail wagging as she did so, a smile playing on her dark lips.
"I do have one condition though Zalen, since we last spoke I have taken a mate, her name is Deuce, I cannot leave her, I have lost her too many times to lose her again now." Soran paused for a moment, thinking of all of the hardship that the pale lady and herself had been through in order to find one another again, almost six wasted years, always loving one another but never being able to be together. "May she come with us? She would be a valued member of the pack, she is very wise, a healer in fact." The lady finished, looking at her new potential leader hopefully, she wanted more than anything for Deuce to be able to be with her where ever she might be.
"Where would we go Zalen? Where would you want to start the pack? Near where you are living at the moment?" Soran asked, wanting to know all that she could about her potential new pack. Something in her stirred, something of the old Soran, a lust for a new adventure washing over her as she thought of starting a new pack as a Beta with her student and his new mate, both of whom were so beloved to her.

<style type="text/css">
.sorangift b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.sorangift p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.sorangift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#9a9a8d; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/ ... oran-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #BFA1A5; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#525662; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000
Table made by the wonderful Vannah <3
[/html]
[html]

I'll leave this up for another day and then archive it :3

His dark mentor took pause after he had spoken, most likely to mull over what he had said. It was during this moment that he leaned into Titania, drawing from her warmth and strength, and feeling his heart beating anew. He was in love with her to the point that he was beside himself with joy. When he turned back to Soran as she began to speak, Zalen noticed that she was favoring one of her front legs; he was surprised he hadn’t noticed it till now. But his attention was drawn from it to listen to what she had to say.

She accepted his offer, which caused his back end to go into a twizzle, but she had some conditions. She had taken on a mate… but… a she? Zalen couldn’t help but cock an ear in confusion as she spoke; she said she had a made but spoke of her mate as another female? Soran requested that she could also come along. Zalen nearly stared at her slack jawed but managed to tether himself, Of course, I trust your judgment, you can bring a long whomever you’d wish. He gave her a gentle smile, mentally filing away the questions he had about Soran female mate.

She then asked where they would go and Zalen looked to Titania proudly; they had both stumbled upon the territory that they would claim, but ahead of them still lied the task of actually marking it. Turning back to Soran he spoke, No, not near my den. I want to get far away from the other packs. We’ve chosen a place up north, between the mountains and ocean. It was a beautiful place and he knew Soran would be happy there. Soran, thank you for joining me, you know that I consider you like the mother I never had. It was good to finally get that out into the open, Please, stay here in Crimson Dreams until I come again. Let that leg heal and tell Deuce of what is happening. I will return again in a week’s time. Turning then, he nudged Titania, looking in her golden eyes with his own olive ones, I will take Titania now to my den, and soon we will go to the territory we have chosen to make sure it is good. Then I will come for you. And with another nudge Zalen signaled his new mate that it was time to leave. He gave Soran a respectful nod and then the two wolves bounded away into the night.

WC :: 422
<style>
</style>[/html]