They always say someday
[html]
don't you just love puppehs? They can speak now!! Foredated to the 12th

Samantha yawned as she woke up in the morning, she did miss seeing the white glowing light of the day first thing, but she wouldn't want to give up Rain. The pups were carefully snuggled between the two, they also yawned and peered up with curious eyes at their parents. They were almost old enough to speak, their walking skills and playing interest was getting stronger, Sam had to feel pride for that. Quinn glanced around with orange-red eyes and nipped at his sleeping sister. Small barking laughter from the boy came next and he looked at his father; whom he always wanted to please even though he spent more time with his mother. "Dada! Look! I bite Luxie!"  The ivory woman chuckled at her son's words. She rolled him on his back and gently scolded him. "Not too hard Quintus. You'll hurt her." She sat against Rain's back, gently leaning on his muscular form. This was sheer happiness, to watch her pups play and her mate so peaceful. She sighed and rested her head on her mate's shoulder and her tongue shot out, finding the tip of his nose. He still slept, the feeling of tranquility was clear in the air. He was hers, no one could take him from her. She wouldn't let anyone lure him away. The trusted him, with her life, soul, heart and body. Quinn listened to his mother chastising him and he lay down on his big earthen puppy paws. "Okay Momma...I will quit."The small boy huffed and wondered why he didn't look like his parents. He walked on all fours, they seemed to always be in their bipedal forms. Sam picked up both of them and cuddled them both close to her breast. She had to still feed them, however soon they they would be weaned.  

Sam smiled and got up. She took some meat from the cold storage and placed it in an old frying pan. Some days she would prepare breakfast. As it cooked, the young fatale stood by it, the fire crackled and heated the meat. She found that she seemed to prefer it cooked. She sang a soft song, an old one from her home. Mostly in Portuguese. Her voice was soft and clear. It was about going out to sea and always returning home. In a way it was sad, but the tune was happy. Samantha missed her home, but there probably wasn't anything to go back to for but charred remains of grand buildings. Nothing left. When the meat was cooked, she dished them out into small wooden bowls. Sam went to the bed and placed one beside Rain's body. When he was ready he could have it. She sat on the old mattress and wrapped her arms around her knees and stared at the crackling fire close to her feet. She reached out and stroked Lux's head. Could she speak as Quintus did? In her mental wandering, Samantha lay back down again beside her family. Idly playing with Rain's one floppy ear. She didn't know his heritage, or who his parents were. She liked the ear, it made him much different from everyone else. "Rain...Rain..." Her voice was softly whispered in one of his ears, she was going to inform him that breakfast was prepared. The pups were held in her arms, both suckling. Motherhood was easily done, Sam didn't feel stressed or frazzled from the fact that almost every waking hour of the day was to keep her family happy. 

<style type="text/css">
.sammyflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#ac4758; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #8c3645; }
.sammyflower p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.sammyflower {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#e6baba; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/070he.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 316px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b35d6c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.sammyflower p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.sammyflower p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

First parts a dream. WC:616

He was running. He had been out hunting when he heard the howl from Sam. She was in labor but something was wrong. He could feel it. He ran as fast as he could to the dens but he was always too late. Sam lay in a pool of her own blood, knife wounds all over her body. She was still breathing but their pups were nowhere in site. He asked her who did this and she shook her head before licking his cheek softly. He held her as she struggled to push out their last pup, a boy before the light left her eyes and she passed in his arms. She didn't even have the strength to take the birthing sac off their son and he used his knife to cut it open and welcome him into the world. At first he thought it was Shiloh who had taken his pups but this female smelled of him and Shiloh. Who was this unknown woman and why had she attacked his mate and taken his pups. He held Narak close and the dream faded

Rain woke with a start. Sam was cooking food when he woke, her one hand holding Quinn up so he could feed. The small boy had shown much improvement since the day they found him. He was talking and often played with his older sister. Rain was worried about the girl. She was too quiet, even in playing. No sound came from the girls muzzle and Rain wondered if she was a mute or it was a issue in her birth. She could just be a late talker and Rain often found that even though Lux didn't talk she had ways of telling him what she wanted. Rain scooped the girl up and held her over his head as her face showed silent laughter. She was a lighter brown then Quintus, with a red brown underside. She had intelligent blue grey eyes and as Rain played with her, his thumb slipped slightly and he touched a spot on her neck that brought out a sound in the child. She whimpered slightly and he brought her down to his chest as he sat up. He put her in the crook of his arm, laying her on her back. She knew what he was doing, what he was looking for. There on her neck was a claw mark from a large bird.

Lux had fought off a bird but not before it left a deep mark on her. It must have dug a claw into on of her vocal cords and damaged it. She would whimper ever time he touched it and Rain knew this would prove to be hard on the girl as she grew up. He would give her some of the tea he gave Sam, without the sleeping plant so her throat would heal. He listened to Sams singing and decided to join in. "My hearts been struck by cupid, I disdain all glittering gold. There is nothing can console me but my jolly sailor bold," he hummed softly to Lux as he let her drink some of the cold tea. She made a face and tried to not drink it but in the end she was able to take enough to make him feel better about hurting her. He had laid back down by the time she came over and had closed his eyes as Lux nibbled at his fingers. He could feel Sam close by, her touch almost making him smile. "RAWR!!! I GOT YOU MY LOVE!!!! he said scaring her and making Lux and Quinn run under the covers. He laughed hard at the look on Quintus's face.

rain marks

<style>
.freetable-a01 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.freetable-a01-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.freetable-a01 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.freetable-a01 b {color:#6400f9; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.freetable-a01 {background-color:#1a2d57; background-image:url(http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z35 ... ljilja.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 50px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.freetable-a01-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.freetable-a01 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Samantha loved his voice, it was clear and in tune with her own voice. When he finished his rendition of the song, she playfully punched him in the shoulder and smiled. "Sounds like a pirate song!"Sam wagged her tail, thinking of the books by the humans containing the silly sea-scoundrels.  When Rain started to play with the pups and herself, he made a loud voice and Sam fell back into the covers laughing, her children had again hidden from him. Lua was still with them, the small otter exited the caves, not frightened but almost uninterested,content to do some roaming. Samantha launched herself from the covers at her mate attempting to knock him to the bedspreads. She wasn't too heavy, she probably didn't hurt him, it most likely didn't have any effect. Immediately the woman began to shift to her four legged lupus form. Her spine changed, joints popped and her body shaped itself into the proper dimensions. She nipped at his ears and stood over his chest. Quintus copied his mother's actions, pouncing on his father's wagging tail. It was strange, Quinn didn't remember his birth mother very much, he had hazy memories but none were clear. This was his family. These people cared about him. Samantha watched her quiet daughter curiously, Lux never spoke out like her more outgoing brother. It worried the young woman, she didn't know what to do. "Come one, let's play with daddy!" She wagged her tail and continued trying to pin Rain with her body. Being much smaller, it was hard to do. She felt confident in this form, happy to be anywhere. It was a change from her usual Optime form, she felt free! 

Samantha lay down on his chest panting, she nuzzled him and lifted her pups carefully in her jaws. She set them upon Rain's chest and watched them snuggle against them both. She didn't feel pain, she didn't hurt much anymore. This felt good.

<style type="text/css">
.sammyflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#ac4758; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #8c3645; }
.sammyflower p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.sammyflower {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#e6baba; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/070he.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 316px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b35d6c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.sammyflower p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.sammyflower p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
Rain laughed as his mate tried to hold him down and Quinn attacked his tail. "Oh what am I to do? I am being attacked by Sam and Quinn. Will no one save me," he laughed. Lux watched from a distance, her eyes showing curiosity and want but also fear and loss. Why did the pup fear playtime? Rain put a gentle hand on his mates back, careful of her wounds and dislodged her from his chest before sitting up and pulling his son off his tail. He flipped him over and put him in the crook of his arm before tickling the boy. "Whats this? The Brave Quinn is ticklish? ooo I got you now," he said as Quinn laughed and giggled. Lux rushed forward thinking Rain was hurting her brother and attacked his wrist.

Rain was shocked to see her even step forward let alone attack him and talk. "Leave my brofer alone! Don't hurt him!," she yelled, biting down on Rain's wrist. Rain stopped tickling Quinn and grabbed Lux by the scruff, getting whimper of pain from the child. He set her down and Quinn who went to his mother. "I was not hurting Quinn Lux. I was tickling him. See look," he scooped her up and flipped her over and went to tickle her. She panicked and Rain quickly put her down as she ran to her mother.
[html]

Ah crap...This is very very short...Sick with the flu. It's really killed my muse

A giggle erupted from the snowy fae's maw, her mate had overthrown her! She lay back in the bed and shifted back to her bipedal form. Lux's sudden outburst was very surprising. Samantha's azure eyes widened and she glanced at Rain. Lux ran over beside her and tried to hide. It was confusing, Rain didn't hurt anyone. He was just having fun and tickling Quinn. "Now Lux...Daddy never tried to hurt Quinn." Quinn didn't do anything but watch his sister curiously. Why was she so scared? "Come-on Lux...He don't hurt me. It's fun." Quintus wagged his small brow tail and looked at Lux. Samantha scooped them both up and have them both a long look. Her gaze fell to her mate's wrist, which he clutched close to him. A silent question appeared in her eyes. "Are you alright?" It was reasonable that Lux had stood up for Quinn, but there was no real reason to. Not that Sam could see al least. The woman didn't hate Lux, she was just surprised by the small fae's sudden outburst. Her salmon hued tongue brushed over both of her kid's bodies.

<style>
.samflowers .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.samflowers p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.samflowers b {color:#F8260C; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.samflowers {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... rs-1-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #B62604; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:left; }
.samflowers-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.samflowers .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
Rain rubbed his wrist and looked at his wife."I am alright. Just caught off guard. She didn't hurt me." he said reaching for Lux. He picked her up out of Sam's hands and smiled. "Hey baby girl. I know you protect your brother but me and mommy will never hurt either of you. Daddy loves you Luxie," he said softly, nuzzling her softly. He looked at Sam and smiled as Lux and Quinn yawned.

[Color=green]"you all need to rest. Sammie baby I need to check your wounds and you need to rest. I worry about you. All of you. You are my family. Later...I think you and i should go to Ichika and talk to Shiloh. She needs to know we mean her no harm. She needs to know I regret what I did to her." he said with e option in his voice
Crap...I fail. Where did all the silly big words come from? My writing style has changed...D: A couple more posts each before this thread dies...[html]

Ultramarine orbs danced with the love felt for her family, the ivory femme felt so fortunate to acquire such a beautiful group as her own. Dipping her head in a nod as Rain spoke, Sam knew of the love he felt for the children, he had taken the role as their father and protector, as did she herself take on similar roles. It would be dreadful if anything came in between that bond between all four of them. The grey tailed woman couldn't help but lean over her mate's shoulder, one arm wrapped over and around his waist. Giving a clear view of the tiny beings, their yawning seemed to awaken a motherly instinct within the ivory wolf, a clawed hand placed itself over both of their bodies. Willing the two to sleep. As Rain mentioned her wounds, Samantha looked shyly away. "I'm alright. Thanks for the tea and stuff." It seemed funny to call the medicinal herbs "stuff" as she knew what they were, being a healer and all.

A grey tail thumped on the floor and soon Sam found a yawn escaping her partially opened maw. A tongue slipped out and nicked the end of Rain's muzzle. "How come I'm always so tired?" She lay back in the bed, pulling a warm blanket over her small form. She looked delicate, having her elfin figure covered in the sheets. Most days she felt insecure about her size, her body was well proportioned but smaller than most females of her caliber. The kids snuggled up by her body, wanting to share the warmth emitted from their mother's body. Many different wonders crossed the young Luperci's mind. Do they remember their birth mother at all? After that one fateful day where Rain and herself had gone out on a hunt and found Lux and Quinn's mother dead. They were so young, so fragile and innocent. The female felt flattered that they loved her so much, that they accepted them as their own parents. "Rain, I love you." Such simple words with so much meaning, the female knew she did say it a lot. Was he annoyed with the same use of vocabulary? That she said it too much? "Where's Lua? I haven't seen her around much." As if called, the otter scampered out from behind a large carving. It had been a while since Sam had given her meat, but the brown creature looked absolutely healthy. She pounced on Rain's tail and nipped it lightly before curling protectively around the pups. The sight made Samantha chuckle, her pet was such a silly thing, treating the pups as her own young. She totally agreed about going to Ichika, the last visit with Jace went pretty well, meeting her pups and so on, but Sam felt guilty telling her friend about what Shiloh did. "Sounds dandy love. Soon." Another yawn slipped the female's muzzle and soon she would sleep. But now she could talk to Rain, let him fix her wounds like he said that he wanted to. A sigh came from Quintus as he was already asleep, dreaming. "Rain tell me a story. A happy one. About you." Still having some things that she didn't about him, light grey tipped ears perked expectantly against the waves of dark hair upon her head. Her voice came soft and gentle."Please."At the words of story, Quinn lifted his small head and his eyes were alight with so much curiosity. "Please dad! Please please please!?" Sam chuckled at her son's words,happy to see that he wanted to learn more about his father.  

[/html]