She's... gone...
[html]
ooc Thornbury, early evening, Orin in Optime. AW.

Days. It had been days since she had last seen her daughter, Titania. This wasn’t the first time this had happened, but the mother was terrified that something was different now. Why was this happening now? Things were supposed to be getting better, not worse! This winter had already been much kinder than the last on the artistic – turned - mercantile pack. There were no weird-o’s lurking around and the little snow flurries had been gentle thus far. No one was losing pups, no one was sick… and most of all, she and Shawchert were going to be wed. She should be a happy, blushing bride to be, not a worried mother.

Of course, Orin wasn’t so much upset for herself as she was worried for her daughter. There had been episodes now with both Titania and Juliet disappearing from the pack lands. Luckily, Juliet didn’t show any wish to leave, but Titania… she had been a different story. Her anger was so strange, she was so upset at how they tried to protect her, and Orin feared she would never get over the punishment she had received for disappearing from the pack for that week. Now she was going on about some man she had met. Sometimes she would be open about him, and other times she would clam up.

“What have we done?” Orin muttered mournfully to herself as she walked through the woods. “Did we chase our own daughter away?” Her misty eyes lifted from the path as she entered Thornbury, but she didn’t know where to go from there. She looked around aimlessly, and then began walking down the street.

“Did you leave or did something happen?” she wondered aloud, her grief making her not care if she looked crazy. “I doubt anything happened… there was no evidence… but we know you were at the border tree. Where did you go from there, my daughter?’ She stopped and looked up at the cloudy sky. “Will you ever come back to me?”

“Yeh can’t choose destiny…” A faint, wobbly voice made Orin turn, and she saw the old woman sitting on the porch of the sewing store. She was devout with her work, staring at her knitting as though she had said nothing.

“ Excuse me?” She asked, but the woman didn’t acknowledge her. “Did you say something?” She took a few steps toward Esther, but the woman still didn’t look at her. “Crazy old bat…” She turned and began to walk away, and the voice came again…

“When you choose to accept it, you will have your daughter back.”

Orin whipped around again but the old, crippled woman was gone, leaving her standing on the Thornbury street slack jawed and astonished.

<style type="text/css">
.orint3 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.orint3 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.orint3 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#8FAC7A; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/UdMpC.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #EFF7F1; outline:1px solid #3E7F25; padding: 170px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3E7F25; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 400+
[/html]
((Heehee.))

Tal came out of the house he shared with his mate, his eyes in a book he was reading. It was a volume on gems and healing. Not that he didn't know lots already, but he wanted to refresh his knowledge, perhaps pick up something new. He turned a page, looking up as Orin's voice rang out. “ Excuse me? Did you say something?” His mismatched eyes widened as he quickly responded, even though she wasn't even looking in his direction. "I just came out of my house.... I didn't say anything." It was only as he trailed off, he realized her back was to him, facing the usually cat covered porch of Esther, the eccentric old luperci.

His face warmed under his snowy fur. Clearly, she hadn't even been speaking to him. He cleared his throat in embarrassment, hoping his intrusion wouldn't upset the petite woman. "Err, sorry, Orin. I heard you talking, and just assumed.... " He chuckled softly, closing the book and approaching the smaller woman slowly, a chagrined smile on his lips.

He tried to ease his embarrassment by making a joke. "You know, I've heard it's normal to talk to yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and lose, that you have issues." Smooth, Tal. Ease your discomfort by making fun of Orin. What a dumbass.
[html]

SUCKY posteh Jules is acting weird yet confused.. in OPTIME! ><

Word Count → 300+

Just like that the girl was in a world of confusion, she promised her sister not to tell on her and that her lover had been in their lands. But now, well now she wasn't so sure. She left without a goodbye not even a note to tell the cream wolf how to find her, how was she to trust a sister that told her nothing? A long sigh came form the young girl as she took her wind hair and put it into a loose and messy ponytail. Her sister was gone.

Looking out at her flowerless world she had a look of true sadness in her eye, how could she live in a world like this? This was both boring and colorless, and yet Titania had flowers in her heart ones she said did not go away. "She always gets everything..." She murmur without any true emotions, bottling up her jealousy. Like a ticking time bomb this jealousy and confusion would explode though when was very uncertain. Walking around in her colorless world she gazed upon her slender figure of her mother, listening to her every word and watching her emotions from afar.

"We did nothing to chase her away." She stated unsure if her mother could hear her as she walked closer to the white woman. "She said she would visit, though when I have no idea.." She again stated looking at her mother with confused eyes, unsure how to feel about this. She watched her move around almost as if hearing someone as she came closer for her mother to finally notice her presence.

"Are you okay momma? Your acting strange.." She asked tilting her head and her ears pinning to her hair. She was confused by her actions and then turned to the white male unsure of what to say.
"Is it really normal to talk to yourself?" She asked the man before looking at her mother and touching her soft fur lightly. Finding that touching Orin seemed to calm her jealousy of her sister and confusion her her mother's behavior. Why was everyone acting so strange?

<style type="text/css">
.juiletpaint b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; font-size:13px; text-shadow:#596820 0px 0px 1px;}
.juiletpaint p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.juiletpaint {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#cdb887; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/A5Lbb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #596820; border-radius:10px; padding: 270px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#60683f; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.juiletpaint .wordcount {color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #60683f; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#596820 0px 0px 1px;}
.juiletpaint .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
ooc Poor Juliet... lol! Luckily Tal is there too.

Taliesin was the first on the scene as he emerged from his house and replied to words meant for the old woman. Her ear tilted toward Tal first just before she turned to actually look at him, but before responding she turned back to stare at the porch. How had such an old crippled woman move so quickly? Orin wondered if she had even been there at all, or if she just imagined her. Shaking her head she turned her golden eyes back to Tal. She cocked her head and looked at him like he was an idiot for a moment, but it was only because she was still dazed by the moment’s events. “No… it’s… ok….” Finally snapping out of it she shook her head softly. “It was Esther. I doubt anyone would believe me but I swore I heard her say something…” Risking one last glance at the cat infested porch, she gave up on the old woman and gave Taliesin her attention. “I was wondering… have you seen or heard from Titania lately?”

The whole pack probably knew she was missing by now, Orin not being very quiet about it, but because there was no sign of trouble they weren’t yet up in arms over the missing girl. It was no secret that Titania had been growing more independent and tired of her life lately, so when she disappeared and they could find no evidence of foul play it was assumed she left willingly. Still, many were worried, and the word was out to be on the look out for her. Yet no search parties had been deployed yet.

“She’s been missing for days,” she was probably reiterating what Taliesin already knew from the pack grape vine. “Last we know of her she was at the border tree… and then just… gone…”

The worried mother slumped, visibly deflating at the thought of her daughter being gone. But just as she looked like she was about to break down she heard another voice… one that was so close to Titania’s her head shot up. She didn’t mean to feel disappointed when she saw Juliet walking toward her, but it wasn’t Juliet she was so worried about at the moment. Still, at least her other daughter was still here and seemed to have less interest in running off than she used to… she hoped…

Juliet’s words were a shock that showed as clear as day. “What? You knew that she was leaving? She talked to you?” She took her daughter by the shoulders, clinging desperately as though she could extract the information right out of her skin. “Why didn’t you tell me? What did she say? Where is she going?” It wasn’t fair to do this to Juliet but whatever the girl knew was the only inkling of hope she had. She needed something to hold on to. If she would just tell her where the silvery girl went they could go get her and bring her back home.

<style type="text/css">
.orint3 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.orint3 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.orint3 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#8FAC7A; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/UdMpC.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #EFF7F1; outline:1px solid #3E7F25; padding: 170px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3E7F25; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 500+
[/html]
[html]

Jules is irritated though the ony thing to show it is the very small twitch of her tail. :3

Word Count → 478

She watched how her mother acted, distraught over her daughter who no longer wished to live under the same roof much less the same pack She told the white pack mate her worries, though her mind was still stuck on the fact that she was talking to someone that was not there before either of them approached her. Was it normal to talk to the air when no one is their to answer? She shook her head as she listened to the words her mother spoke only to then feel her fingers along her shoulder.

Her thoughts dissipated into a cloud of smoke as she looked blankly at her mother, why was she so worried? It was not like Titania was alone but she told her sister she would not say about her lover. This was not fair, here she was trying to comfort her mother and say that her other daughter would be visiting and that they did not drive her off. And was was being asked questions, questions she did not know. What about me? Her mother showed no happiness to see the daughter that remained at her side, she showed nothing but concern for her sister.

It was always about Titania, she had flowers in her heart with the love she found in Zalen. She had the looks of beauty, she got her parents attention mor that she did. She got everything, even now her mother held her to ask about Titania. "I don't know where she went or where she had gone." She stated, blinking at her mother still trying to show no emotion. Jealousy swelled in her heart and it began to hurt her more and more as she fought it back.

"I only knew that she was going to be gone for a short while not for this long, and of coarse I talked to her... She is my sister." She again stated, her tone so emotionless it seemed cold. Her tail began to twitch out of irritation as she was interrogated by her own mother, did she not care how Juliet felt. Did she care so much more about her silvery beauty that the plain Juliet had to keep tabs on her sister, much less hold all the information to where she was or what she was doing.

<style type="text/css">
.juiletpaint b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; font-size:13px; text-shadow:#596820 0px 0px 1px;}
.juiletpaint p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.juiletpaint {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#cdb887; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/A5Lbb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #596820; border-radius:10px; padding: 270px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#60683f; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.juiletpaint .wordcount {color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #60683f; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#596820 0px 0px 1px;}
.juiletpaint .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]