I will not BREAK
[html]

Hello =]

Training was a much needed thing for her. She found herself training whenever she had the time to. She wanted to get better at wielding her sword, and she wanted to gain ranks so that she can actually use her crossbow, too. She actually liked the crossbow better, but it was always a plus to know how to wield a sword. Axelle didn’t exactly believe in weapons, though. She liked to keep it natural, and if she were to get into a fight with a so-called ‘wolf’, then she would need nothing but her teeth and claws.

The bi-colored female walked along Anathema, some ways away from the caves and in a clearing suitable for training. She found a good spot with not too many obstacles she could trip over and pulled out her katana from its sheath. The metallic sound it made dragging across the leather was almost orgasmic. She loved the feeling of being able to take on anyone, though she knew she wasn’t skilled enough for that yet. She would get better, though, she had confidence in herself that she would get that good.

Axelle took in a deep breath and closed her eyes, finding her ‘zen’. Then she opened them, imagining an opponent before her and swung her sword at them. Of course, the sword came in contact with nothing, but she made sure her swings weren’t uncontrolled and sloppy. They were careful, but deadly and would probably hurt if they hit flesh. Maybe even sever a finger or a toe. Axe kept swinging her sword, imaginatively keeping it in line, while she believed she was getting better by every hour she was there…

She thought of a rather funny scene in her head while all this was going on. She had once seen a human book featuring characters that had wooden swords, and sometimes even wooden substitutes for legs, and they lived on a big boat. The sudden thought put a smile on her face as she thought of the few words that she understood from the book, some of them being, ”On guard!” She thought about screaming it to her invisible rival, but didn’t.

Word Count: 360

<style type="text/css"> .an b {font-weight:bold; color:#897339; letter-spacing:1px; } .an .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #7a5031;} .an p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .an {margin:0px auto; width:442px; background-color:#999696; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... xelle1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 420px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]
[html]

HEY!

The day started out chilly in the early hours, the sun was out though. He had gone out running this morning; it became more comfortable as the

temperature warmed up a bit. On his way back to the caves he spotted a black and white female in the center of a clearing. He wasn’t the only one doing

some form of training; this girl was wielding a sword. He couldn’t help but stop and stare, leaning against a tree from a distance he watched her. As she

swung away Mido was intrigued by how her colors seemed to divide her directly in half. He continued to follow her with his eyes in amazement as though she

was engaged in combat with an opponent who wasn’t there, was it all in her head?

He left the stability of tree to get a closer look, and possibly talk to her. Since he had been in Anathema he’d done some training on his own, but he

dealt with nothing concerning any weaponry. Thinking about it now, he really needed to learn a weapon of some kind. Maybe this woman would be willing to

teach him if he asked nicely, or she might say no, there was only one way to find out.

“Hey there, you’re really good with that sword.” The first words out of his mouth were really just to get her attention. She was really getting

into what she was doing. “My name is Mido, and I was wondering if you would be willing to teach me how to use a sword, if it’s not too much trouble that

is.”
The split colored female was under no obligation to do so. It would be really awesome if she agreed to it though.

Table by Alex Lyrics by Jonathan Coulton Re: Your Brains Image courtesy of franklystupid.wordpress.com

<style>
.zombie p. ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; }
p.zombie-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.zombie p {color: white; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;}
.zombie b {color:#7b281f; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.zombie {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://s1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff3 ... mbies2.jpg); background-position:bottom center;

background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-

spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px 280px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>

[/html]
[html]

=]

Her sword sliced through the air, and her imagined opponent. Soon, in her eyes he was sliced and diced, but somehow still going and attacking her. Being in pack lands, the few scents that crossed her nose didn’t bother her in anyway and she didn’t bother looking for their source. She was safe and there was no need to be on edge.

Throughout all her imaginary hard work, she hadn’t noticed another watching her. Though, she wouldn’t mind anyway, but she hadn’t known that he was there. The other started off from a distance, but then came closer. Then he spoke. Axelle’s ear turned before her head did. Her imaginary pirate with his crazy peg leg retreated back into the depths of her brain and she sheathed her lucent sword, panting slightly. Hard work wasn’t even the gist of what her training was like, but it took effort to become good, especially like Alaki. Then she turned her whole body to the stranger, ”Thanks.” Her words were breathy, as she was out of her own breath. She stepped towards him more, but kept a respectful space between them.

It seemed the brute had been watching her, which would have been obvious to anyone else that might have been paying the least bit of attention, but she wasn’t. He wanted in on her skills, and she was happy to share what she knew with someone who needed her. Anathema needed good teachers, and she wasn’t sure she was so good at teaching, but she would try to show the man what ‘ropes’ she knew of. ”Hey Mido. I’d be happy to help you out...” She walked away from him and back onto the little clearing space she was once training in moments before. ”I’m Axelle, by the way.” She looked back at him noticing she hadn’t given her name. Then she confessed, ”I don’t know how good of a teacher I am, but I’ll do my best to show you what I know.”

Word Count: 330

<style type="text/css"> .an b {font-weight:bold; color:#897339; letter-spacing:1px; } .an .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #7a5031;} .an p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .an {margin:0px auto; width:442px; background-color:#999696; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... xelle1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 420px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]
[html]

Mido was ecstatic that she agreed to teach him how to use a sword. The black and white split colored woman told him her name just after she made her way

back to the spot where she’d been training prior. Axelle told him that she was unsure of how good of a teacher she was. That was okay though, because he’d

never touched a sword and never had any kind of instruction with one. His weapon of mastery was the bo staff, and nothing else. “Awesome, this is great,

thank you Axelle.”
He replied to her, his eyes wide with surprise. “The fact is that if you showed me how to hold one properly you would have taught

me something.”
As pathetic as that sounded to him and probably Axelle as well, that’s how it was. When he was living in North America, he never came

across a warrior who wielded a sword as their choice of weapon.

The white colored male walked to the edge of the clearing where dirt met the moist grass. Axelle now stood at the center of the clearing, her sword still

sheathed. Whether the woman was a good teacher or not, it was up to him to pay close attention to what she was doing. Honestly, the Dasa didn’t know where

to begin, where would you start to learning to use a sword? “Well, Axelle? Where do we start? Basics I hope.” He shifted his focus to her body

overall rather than her sword, watching for movement in her shoulders, hips and feet. Mido had never had a teacher before, all fighting and weaponry skills

he had he picked up on his own. In his time in Anathema he come to learn things about his pack mates; such as Alaki being the most formidable warrior in

their pack. He started to wonder if the woman before him had someone that taught her. “Hey Axelle, did you ever have a teacher?”

Table by Alex Lyrics by Jonathan Coulton Re: Your Brains Image courtesy of franklystupid.wordpress.com

<style>
.zombie p. ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; }
p.zombie-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.zombie p {color: white; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;}
.zombie b {color:#7b281f; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.zombie {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://s1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff3 ... mbies2.jpg); background-position:bottom center;

background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-

spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px 280px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>

[/html]
[html]

Ooc

The fact that Mido didn’t really have a clue became evident in the first few seconds of their conversation. Axelle inhaled deeply, holding it for a second or two before exhaling loudly. On top of her being a shitty teacher, the brute didn’t really have a notion of what he was doing. She argued with herself of whether to send him away and to Alaki, or attempt this and possibly fail miserably.

The boy seemed to be extremely happy that she agreed to teach him, and this changed her tune. She decided that she would just try, and if by the end of her lesson he didn’t learn enough, then she would send him to Alaki. She positioned herself properly on the training spot she used moments before, relaxing her muscles and hoping he was watching her closely. She did not unsheathe her weapon yet, as she figured she would have to show him what to do with his.

"Alaki was my teacher,” she finally answered. It was late, she knew. Then she walked toward the brute, and around him watching his stance. He seemed relaxed enough. She touched his arms when she was behind him, ”Loosen up. If you’re tense, you wont be able to move so fluidly.” She was getting into the ‘Alaki’ swing of things, but then stopped circling and kind of demandingly asked, ”What kind of sword are you using, anyway?” She was in the unknown about this. How could she teach him the basics of a Katana, while not knowing what type of sword he was using? He could’ve been using a heavier sword, which would mean she couldn’t teach him the way she was taught about hers. She would have to switch up the basics a little, and they would be vaguer as she didn’t know much about other weapons, aside from crossbows.

Word Count: 309

[html]

Word Count :: 406 points :: 3 Sorry for the wait, new year, SSWM, work, life, craziness. Going to be quick about replies from now on, going for longer posts.

Mido was enthusiastic about the idea of learning to wield a sword in general. It was just something about the opportunity to learn that made him eager, he was never content with the skills and knowledge that he held, always looking for ways to improve upon himself. Not knowing Axelle personally and not understanding her, he watched her closely looking for notions of attitude. The woman replied to his question earlier about having a teacher, turned out that hers had been Alaki. Great, in his mind this meant that Axelle couldn’t just be good, she had to be really good. Approaching the Dasa, Axelle circled him, kind of like a shark would; only he could feel her move over him, tearing him apart with her eyes judging him.

Feeling her touch his arms, her tone seemed to change from chit chat to instruction, telling him to loosen up and explaining why. Like an obedient student he did as she had said to, taking a deep breath he released the tension from his chest and shoulders and arms. Almost seemingly out of the blue his teacher demanded to know what type of sword he had been using. Her question caught him off guard; he frantically looked from side to side and reached behind his back for his sword. It had been tied around his waist, grasping the handle in his right hand he quickly pulled the tie on the swords cloth wrap letting it fall to the ground behind him. He held the blade straight up in front of him, it was a long single edge curved sword that he’d picked up on one of his trips outside of Anathema. uhh, I’m pretty sure what I have is a katana… maybe… I think, don’t quote me though. He replied as fast as possible , not wanting anger teacher. In his hand the sword was relatively light to him, only weighing a few pounds. He moved and slide his hands all over the handle of the sword trying to get a comfortable grip on it, unknowing of where to properly place his hands. He adjusted his posture dramatically and tried to take the stance he had seen her in before he had disrupted her. Unsure of how she felt about this whole situation, he looked to her, she really was very kind agreeing to take time away from what she was doing to help train the ignorant.

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.K22911_OctIsAFrog p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.K22911_OctIsAFrog b {font-family:times new roman; color:#fcba08; margin:5px; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:2px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000;}
.K22911_OctIsAFrog {background-color:#2e1411; font-family: times new roman, serif; font-size:14px; color:#d12e11; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #282147; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... tabpik.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_OctIsAFrog-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>

[/html]
[html]

SORRY, I am going to TRY to be quick with replies, I’m in SSWM too… Not as dedicated as I was last year -____- But I’m going to try not to screw it upp, so here we go =]

Axelle continued to circle him, taking in his stance, body language, and the energy in the air surrounding both of them. She circled to the side of him and stopped when he pulled out his sword. She stood a safe distance away and was still able to take in the characteristics of his weapon. The poor boy was trying to be in the correct stance, and it looked correct enough from Axelle point of view. The weapon he held looked a lot like her own katana. Sure, it had some variations, but all the right features that told her it was a katana. It seemed to be lightweight just like hers, and it had the same curve of the blade. She nodded as he stood there, kind of stiff again.

”Loosen up,” she commanded again, not even trying to sound like Alaki, but somehow pulling it off smoothly. ”Okay, what you got there..” She meant the blade in his hands, ”Seems to be something like a katana, if it isn’t one. I don’t know, I’m not an expert either.” She admitted to it. She didn’t want to lead the lad on, ”Anyways, I will teach you what I know as for body posture and movements.” She stepped back, taking in his corrected posture now, ”What do you know about sword-fighting already?” When Alaki taught her, she already knew some of the basics, though she was too tense and stiff when she actually faced an opponent. Practice managed to fix that flaw, and practice will help Mido a lot, too.

What Mido could know would make things a lot easier on her, if he knew anything at all about the skill. Axelle backed away from the man before her, and took her own sword out of its sheath and held it calmly in front of her. She held the object with both hands, straight out in front of her. The tip of the blade shook slightly as she was still working on having perfect balance and stillness. Though, stillness didn’t really matter as long as one was good with his or her own weapon and knew how to move and fight with it, but she wanted to achieve ‘Alaki status’. Balance was important, though, and footwork as well. She was still working on that, and now she would have someone to practice with instead of her invisible, peg-legged pirate with his wooden sword and cawing parrot on his shoulder.

”Well, either way you must know something about using a blade. Come at me, and let’s see what you know.” She used Alaki’s same method of teaching, as it was the only one she knew. He taught her well, she couldn’t complain. She hoped Mido wouldn’t be able to, either, after they were done. The lesson was not even close to being over, and she was already worrying about the end result. Axelle took a deep breath, and stood ready for Mido to make his move. She would be a worthy opponent for him, as she wasn’t a pro either. They would make mistakes together and learn together, if he wanted to.

Word Count: 519

[html]

Word Count :: 529 Points::5 OOC:: Oh dear, she’s gone and upset him =0. I’m still getting used to this roleplaying idea, and am not sure when I’ve power played. If I’ve f*&% $& up let me know and I’ll fix it. 8D

Axelle really began taking instructional charge of the Dasa. He held on to his blade tightly, having her circling him silently made him mildly nervous, causing him to tense up again. She barked at him demanding he loosen up, she made him jump every time she abruptly commanded something of him, but the male breathed and obediently did as he was told. His teacher briefly spoke a little about the sword he held being like that of a Katana. He thought it was a Katana at first, but now he wondered if it might have been that of another breed of sword. She explained to the multicolored man that she would teach him what she knew for posture and movement. Probably the best place to start.

Before really getting started with him she asked what knowledge he had of sword fighting. Inside his mind he died laughing at her question. He had no training or instruction what so ever. But he recalled his past as a young boy, how all the pups would play samurai. It was one of the games the kids would play on a regular basis, and this was the only game they would let him join in on. It always seemed to be fun for the others to gang up on him, beating the hell out of him was something they really enjoyed. Do you want me to be honest? He asked, planning on letting her know anyway. I might know a couple strikes. I use to play samurai with the other kids, we used sticks, definitely not swords. They always had a tendency to use their sticks as a way to berate me. His gaze fell from his masters’. He had remembered the pity and pain he was put through, and what a cruel joke it was.

Axelle mentioned that he had to know something. She demanded he come at her. Holding the Katana in his hands his mind rapidly flashed back, feeding him images of the kids who always dealt him his pain and punishment. The memories, feelings and emotions surged like an uncontrollable tsunami. The waves of reminiscence washed over him engulfing him, he was drowning in them. He physically felt like he was choking, his hands shook around his blade and his arm muscles twitched heavily. These sword lessons were dredging up a hurtful past that turned into rage and hatred, not towards the kind woman Axelle, no, towards those who hurt him and belittled him. What felt like might come out as a cry was more of a yell. He quickly moved in on her, swinging his sword in a downward angled motion with power. He continued to swing away from the left, the right, from the ground up he continued without stopping, a yell escaping his mouth with each motion he made. The Dasa had lost his compsure entirely, striking and stabbing at her, but her skill was far too good in comparison, child’s play really, and he was the boy armed with a dangerous weapon who was throwing a fit. His tantrum made his breathing unstable. Raaahhhh! The huskadore yelled out of frustration.

Table by the Mentors!
my avatar is NATalicious

<style>
.K22911_OctIsAFrog b {font-family:times new roman; color:#fcba08; margin:5px; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:2px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000;}
.K22911_OctIsAFrog {background-color:#2e1411; font-family: times new roman, serif; font-size:14px; color:#d12e11; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #282147; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... tabpik.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_OctIsAFrog-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>

[/html]
[html]OOC: Everything was fine

She wasn’t exactly sure of what had just clicked in his brain, but Mido had come swinging sharp objects and screaming towards her. She made the best effort to try and block his wild swings, some of which almost slicing through her fur and skin, but just barely missing. Little tufts of fur that was cut off flew through the air around them, almost like how when cats fight- the fur flew. When his tantrum was over, she was panting heavily with her tongue lolling out of her mouth.

”Okay… You know nothing.” The way it came out was tainted with realization through pants, but she didn’t mean it in a harsh way. She backed away from the boy, keeping her eyes on him. He clearly had some troubling memories with this kind of thing, and she wondered why he would choose this for his career path if it haunted him in such a way. ”Nothing about control, I mean.” She added quickly as she sheathed her sword, her eyes still watching him just in case his flashback wasn’t finished. ”Sword fighting isn’t a silly child’s game of Samurai; it’s something way more that requires control, balance, and looseness of the body. And nothing can get in the way of your self-control, not even childhood memories, even if they haunt you.” She understood somewhat of where he was coming from. The memories of her rape still haunted her from time to time, but she didn’t let it bother her to the point of losing her mind. Maybe back when it happened, it unhinged her a bit, but now she didn’t let it affect her in that way.

”I don’t mean to sound harsh, but you really must consider what bothers you and what you’re really good at. Obviously, something that happened with this little game of Samurai bothers you… But what are you really good at?” She wanted to get to the root of the problem. The boy appeared to be out of sorts, and he didn’t exactly give the impression of fitting in to the Dasa kind of character. ”Maybe the warrior career path isn’t for you, eh?” Her voice was kind while she spoke to him. She could feel his pain, and if he was going to relive it every time he had to do his duties than it wasn’t worth it.

She backed away some more, and looked up at him with caring eyes. She wished she could see into his soul, without asking weird and awkward questions of what happened to him in his past. ”If you want to continue training, though, don’t let me stop you. But you may need someone better than me to really get to the source of the problem.” She stood in her spot with her hand on her hip and gazed at him. She wasn’t exactly sure what age he was, but from the way he held himself, he seemed to be of the young type. She wouldn’t mention anything of it though, his age wasn’t the source of the problem here. His mind and memories were.

Word Count: 520

[/html]
[html]

Word Count ::531 Points::5 OOC::

He was finished, his fit had come to a complete stop leaving him breathing irregularly. The anger, rage, and anxiety had left his system, maybe for a bit, possibly for good, hard telling not knowing. As she had just said he knew nothing, and she was right. She specified that it was his control she was speaking of, but that really didn’t matter, he might as well had known nothing at all, that might have been better. She told him what they had been doing was no child’s game; it hadn’t been the Samurai that the kids would play. The split colored woman told him what it was really about. She advised that he figure out what really bothered him, and he needed to find what he was good at.

Axelle stated that his choice of profession may not have been the right one. Isn’t it though? He spoke to himself rather than her. He dropped his Katana to the ground, the blade made a thump like sound. The male clapped a big hand over his face, holding it over his eyes he retreated to into his mind. The things she said hammered away at his heart and burned into his brain. He now fully realized what just happened and what he had done. He was young, stupid and ignorant. He was plagued by an abusive past that haunted him. He didn’t mean to loose control. idiot. It was her fault that the canines from his past life treated him like crap. How ignorant can you be? He was still young, and inexperienced.What the fuck were you thinking you could have hurt her or even killed her! There was a lot he needed to learn.

What have I been doing this whole time? He returned from the depths of his mind. He removed his hand from his face and turned to face Axelle, she stood there with one hand on her hip, looking back at him. Her eyes were soft, and caring. She told the boy not to let her stop him if he wanted to continue. He bent over and picked up his sword, taking the blade he rested it on his shoulder. Yeah, I can’t stop here, I’ve come too far to quit now. This is what I was destined to do. I see now that physical training isn’t the only kind of training I should be doing. I have some stuff I need to work on, I know. He said to her with a genuine grateful smile. She had helped him a lot, whether she knew it or not. He knew of a weakness he had that he was going to have to destroy, but it was going to take time and lots of work but he would do it. She was obviously older than he was, and much wiser than he. I’m sorry that I couldn’t control myself, I bet we could have had a great session together, and thank you Axelle. Maybe when I resolve my issues we could do this again, without the fit though. He said to her hoping she hadn’t been too put off by his tantrum.

Table by the Mentors!
my avatar is NATalicious

<style>

[/html]
[html]

End with your post? Smile

The boy seemed to realize his mistakes quickly. Axelle wasn’t there to make him realize his faults, but she did want him to see what blocked him from training correctly. His tantrum was dangerous. If he lost total control and if she was less talented in her profession, she might have gotten hurt, but she didn’t and that was the good thing. Axelle stood in the same spot she was standing, listening to him explain himself. It was not needed, but she kept her mouth shut.

”I suppose if you really wanted to conquer your issues, you can work towards what you used to lack. If, in this case, strength, you can work towards being stronger.” She didn’t want to tell him what to do, but rather only make suggestions. His other question confused her, though. ”What do you mean ‘what have you been doing’?” It was like he had lost himself for that whole episode, and she wasn’t sure if he was being sarcastic or if he seriously wanted to know what he had been doing. She didn’t want to tell him what he needed or should be doing, so she didn’t say anything.

She managed to keep her mouth shut until his last couple of words, ”If and when you get your mindset sorted out, you might want to locate Alaki. He’s a better teacher than I am and maybe you’ll get more out of it than you did with me.” She figured he might. She thought of Alaki as a good teacher. She learned what she needed to know from him, and took it and ran with it. She was still running with it, figuratively of course. She tucked a finger into her belt as she watched for his reply. She hoped he would be alright, and then be able to continue with his ambitions and overcome what he needed to.

Word Count: 313

[html]

Word Count ::430 Points::3 OOC:: Yeah, I’ll finish up here.

He kept a fixated gaze on the woman who had helped him. He listened to her intently when she spoke. She provided the boy with the thought that work at getting stronger. Mido did need to become stronger, not physically, but mentally, he needed to gain more experience and inner strength, wisdom, confidence all the other physically intangible things he needed to work on then he would be stronger. She asked the multicolored mix what he meant by what he had been doing. His question at the time was directed toward an inner conflict that he was having with himself. The reason I became a fighter or warrior was so I could do whatever I could to protect those around me, and I nearly hurt you. That is what I was referring to when I said that. The whole idea of protecting whoever he could came about from an incident that happened to him and a female a long time ago, but the male would spare his teacher from hearing unnecessary babble.

Just as he was finishing up what he was saying, the perfectly divided bi colored woman told the Dasa that once he had whatever he needed to he may want to invest some time with Alaki, because he was a better teacher. That may be the case, but the male felt uncertain about the idea. Alaki was now the Rakeeb, and must be really taking care of important issues with Naniko. Surely the former head of the warriors didn’t have time or the patience to play tutor or mentor to the newbie. Yeah, you’re probably right, not that he’s better teacher than you, just that I should probably see him at some point in time. This wasn’t exactly the way he envisioned the training turning out. She couldn’t really help him with learning to wield a sword but that wasn’t her fault, it was his. He knew what he needed to do now. The road he started out on was now much longer than it was, but he was going to be better for it. Mido walked over to the cloth wrap that lay on the ground where he left it, he picked it up and rewrapped the sword in it. He walked back to the female warrior, standing just a few feet away from her he bowed deeply giving the woman the proper farewell she was entitled to. Thank you for everything Axelle, you’ve helped me a lot. The male had all intentions of coming back to her for a match once he had significantly improved.

Table by the Mentors!
my avatar is NATalicious

<style>

[/html]