[m] Old and Tired
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains: tables with images and graphics of an explicitly violent, gory, or racy nature. Sensitive readers are advised to disable images or to read in a text-only format.

Ako shuddered against the blowing winds; they sure as hell didn’t help keep him warm that’s for sure. It was getting late and the old jackal was starting to feel the coldness more so than normal. His left fore paw was aching immensely and he knew it wouldn’t belong before he was yelping in pain. Besides, he was having trouble seeing, yeah it was getting dark, but that didn’t stop him from walking.

Just gritting his teeth the old scavenger barely noticed the brightly red-colored skulls littering the ground. They were wolf skulls. Stopping wasn’t hard, it was whether he landed over that lovely decorated line denoting a boundary, he was sure of it.

Managing to slide his body down to the freezing ground just millimeters from the line he let out a howl, it wasn’t loud, so it quickly got sucked up in the blowing wind. So thirsty. He growled at himself. Quit fussing and start howling old man. Managing to get a large enough lung full Ako Mshai let out a howl, it was his best attempt at attempting to gain access as a friendly visitor into a pack’s territory as he could manage.

Getting old was tough; he grunted and dropped his head back down against the ground, panting heavily as he pulled his left forepaw as close to his body as he could. It really was starting to hurt.

<style type="text/css">
.Ako_omnoming b {font-weight:bold; color:#c9dcfa; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Ako_omnoming .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Ako_omnoming p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Ako_omnoming {margin:0px auto; width:494px; background-color:#998876; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/hWUUX.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; border-top-style: hidden; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; color:#423320; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
First RP post ever! ^.^
WC 233

[/html]
The small woman had begun to double her patrols and visitations to lands outside the clan, or so that was the idea she had in mind. The clan meeting had only been a day ago so she hadn't actually set her plan into stone yet. She had been hunting along the sloping hills and had claimed two hares, the small woman had tired their hindpaws together and slung them over her shounder before deciding to take a tour of the borders along the way back towards the mansion.

She had almost reached the skull clad borders when a strange and wild call rang on the winds. She frowned, it didn't seem like the call of a joiner, and most others knew to stay away from their lands. Curiosity had struck the 3'6" woman as she trotted quickly towards the area the call had reigned from. She really hoped someone wasn't looking for a little fun because the healing luperci was not in the mood for games and she would feel no retiny Lykoi clan member slid through the brush and found herself a few yards from where the stranger stood. She was slightly surprisedorse today if she had to shoot someones arse full of darts to get her point across.

The tiny Lykoi clan member emerged from the brush a few scant yards from where the stranger stood. She was slightly perplexed by the beast that stood before her. Obviously he was a canine but just what she couldn't decide. His age was apparent though and the youth padded up to close the distance as she called out. "You know you're on claimed lands..." she wasn't really use to dealing with the elserly, besides her grandmother, and she was alotted a lot of freedoms that Zana probably wouldn't tolerate from others just because of their age. Blood ran thick in these lands..or at least in her eyes.
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains: tables with images and graphics of an explicitly violent, gory, or racy nature. Sensitive readers are advised to disable images or to read in a text-only format.

Lifting his head up from the ground he gave as obvious a smirk as was possible in full jackal form. “Actually pup, I am just shy of crossing yer line.” Ako placed his snout right against a red skull. “Now I actually am touching the line. What ya goin’ to do now eh?” Ako weezed, it was getting too much for the old jackal to make up more witty comments.

“Besides, if I wanted to intrude I would. Now if you don’t mind. I am going to rest here.” He snapped and curled up in a ball as much as he could, the cracking and popping of joints obvious. “I was only letting yer lot know I was here.” The old man said as his eye lids slid shut and he let out a soft huffing sound, it was cold... What scrawny fur he had left on his body wasn’t much to keep him warm.

“I could use a small fire though, if that isn’t too much to ask for.”

<style type="text/css">
.Ako_omnoming b {font-weight:bold; color:#c9dcfa; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Ako_omnoming .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Ako_omnoming p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Ako_omnoming {margin:0px auto; width:494px; background-color:#998876; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/hWUUX.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; border-top-style: hidden; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; color:#423320; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Sorry for such a long return, been busy RLly. >.< So sorry! Oh and of course my post is el suck. >.<
WC 170

[/html]
She had played the respectful youth with the newcomer as she informed him that he was upon their borders, but when he began to play the old grouchy game of testing their border she growled softly before rolling her eyes at him. She padded right over to the male and squatted down next to him, relieving herself right at his side before scuffing the dirt and eyeing the male once more as she stated. "Now you're on clan territory.. or I guess.. you are clan territory now.." she said as her grey lilac orbs shown with cruel amusement. She could have just bit her tongue and did the things the male asked but she was a spitfire little woman and no matter someone's age they needed to watch this clan's borders.

She crouched down a bit of a distance from the male and frowned as she asked, "Why would you want to sleep on the edge of claimed lands.. Aren't you a bit too old to be tottering about out in the wilderness. Shouldn't you gave given up by now and found a pack or clan.." She knew he probably had every right to attack her for the cruel little point she had made but the male didn't seem in any shape to take her out, even at her small size.