Hush Hush Little Fish
[html]

out of character text

He sat alone in his house, watching the fire place, the amber cracked and pop as he sighed as he laid his head down upon. He was alone; he wasn’t sure where his beloved was, or even if she would want to be around him.

A hand reached over picking up the pack of cigarettes, pulling one out of the pack, he placed the single smoke in his mouth as he shifted around onto his knees, he placed the tip of the cigarette in towards the fire to a lone hot amber that was in the fire place as he puffed on it, till there was that feeling in his shaking finger that the tobacco was now in his system.

He sighed as he shifted back resting with his back on the couch, he had never felt more alone, and yet had so much to be thankful for. Noah drew in a puff of the cigarette, and then held it in. Exhaling the male watched the smoke dance in the air moving up higher and higher.

”Awww now we are truly alone Hotshot, what do you want to do?”

<style type="text/css">
.noahshroom b {font-weight:bold; color:#aaaa88; letter-spacing:1px; }
.noahshroom .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.noahshroom p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.noahshroom {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#1e2f0d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LXMIu.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#888877; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

I hope this is ok. | +234

The clouds were thick and heavy with rain as Temo walked under them deep in thought. Jace had told him about how she had found Noah. The state he was in, drugged out of his mind by the mushrooms and alcohol. He had smelt the faint odors of the alcohol and mushrooms on her as she told him how she had cleared the house of the nasty stuff.

His thoughts were heavy and dark like the clouds as hes feet made their way along the trail that would take him to Noah's house. He had told Jace he would check up on Noah, but, he was not sure what he would say when he got there. The sadness that Temo felt knowing that a friend had let themselves be consumed by chemical substances showed in his dark eyes.

Temo finally arrived at the house and he knew it was the right place. A near by pile of soot blackened bottles, some broken and somewhat melted from the heat that was produced when the flames had consumed the alcohol that was contained in them, was a good clue. He stopped for a moment and looked around and finally, with a nervous twitch to his ear as he did not know how he would be received, he walked up to the door and with a quick and quiet rap with his knuckles, he knocked on the door.

<style type="text/css">
.Lovi-sdb b {font-weight:bold; color:#1155aa; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Lovi-sdb .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Lovi-sdb p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Lovi-sdb {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#c6d5e5; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/iInBB.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #666666; padding: 10px 0px 295px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#556688; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]The silver male was alone, having a good time, him and his good friend Now Aa. Hotshot, better known as just Hotshot to Noah, the silver stargazer looked to the smoke that danced around the two friends. The Sawtooth male laughed as the smoke danced and circled around him like the millions of little friend that the male once had before he had turn into the darkness that came with the surname.
Hearing the knock upon the door, the male stood up swaying (more like stumbling) side to side. Till he reached the door of his, well of his mate’s cabin. Looking at the black male the Sawtooth rubbed his head, looking at him lost and confused. He was drawling a blank looking at him. The silver male leaned forward looking into the male’s brown eyes, ”Dooo I know you?” The silver Sawtooth male stumbled forward and then back, trying to correct him-self from falling down the two step stoop. [/html]

OC:Sorry for the crappy post :/
[html]

| +239

Temo could hear someone inside, possibly two, but he was not sure about that. While he stood on the porch and waited for an answer to his knock, he watched a bird hop around the yard looking for a winter meal. The call of a hawk circling high overhead drifted by his ears. When he could hear someone approaching the door, one of his ears twitched and laid back a bit in annoyance because he was not sure how he will be received when the door is finally opened.

At first, when Temo thought he might be at the wrong house until he saw that it was Noah opening the door. A frown formed on his muzzle and his ears lowered back a little at the reaction that was received. He had not made a lot of friends and it broke his heart to find one of the few friends that he had be in such a state that they did not even know him.

His ears drooped as his hand grabbed a shoulder of the unsteady Noah to help steady him. You did know me at one time. His voice was quiet and heavy with sadness. He helped Noah not to run into anything as he steered him back into the house and towards the couch, I am Temo, he said in the same quiet voice. Then thinking that it might help Noah remember him, I am Jace's mate.

Image courtesy of randompointoflife@Flickr

<style type="text/css">
.TS-01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#0000A0; letter-spacing:1px; }
.TS-01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.TS-01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.TS-01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#c1d4e5; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/VK3sr.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0000A0; padding: 10px 0px 290px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#357EC7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
<style></style>[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">
.noah01 {width:456px;margin:0 auto;background:#000 url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v116/ ... noahbg.png) no-repeat top; border:1px solid #C0CC99;outline:1px solid #180F1A }
.noah01 .in {padding:45px 10px 10px 10px; font-family:arial;font-size:1em;color:#C4D69B;}
.noah01 p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px}
.noah01 .box {width:140px;height:275px;float:right;}
.noah01 .ooc {font-size:0.95em;font-style:italic;}
.noah01 .line {border-bottom:1px dotted #fff;width:300px}
.noah01 b {color:#fff;font-family:georgia;text-shadow:2px 2px 2px #000;}
.noah01 ::-moz-selection {background: #000; color: #000; !important}
.noah01 :Confusedelection {background: #000; color: #000; !important}
</style>

doip a doip a doip OOC doip doip

Standing there in the door like the fool that he was the silver male watched the black male’s face. The stargazer was too high and drunk to try to remember more than two seconds worth of memories. The Sawtooth male snickered as he placed his hand upon the frame of the door, as he snickers. Looking at the black male’s face.

He claimed his name was Temo, something about him his mind told him that he knew him, however the mind set he was in now couldn’t get past what he had going on now. The drunk male swayed from one side to side nearly falling over onto the black male. That was when the male placed a hand upon his shoulder, guiding him softly back into the house and back to a safer area then a porch where there was steps and other objects that he could impale him-self upon.

”I did? SCORE!” Noah laughed at his own stupidity, not that it should have been funny or even a matter to laugh at, however Just about anything to Noah Sawtooth was funny right now.

”Jace….Jace..” Noah rubbed his head with his hand. With a snicker the silver male rolled his head toward the male, unknowingly blasting his tainted breath onto the male. ”OH! That chick that started the fire in muh back yard?! You let her know that wasn’t cool man! I’ve had to work a lot harder to collect what I could find. Last time I share with her!” The sad part was that he was dead serious about not remembering what he had fully done wrong, all he could remember was the flashes of the fire.

[/html]
[html]
| +440

His ears went back flat on his head and he huffed the tainted air out of his nose when when Noah had blasted his breath onto him. It was several minutes that Temo thought about what Noah had said and with a bit of effort, raised his ears off of his skull, collected his thoughts and looked at Noah with great sadness in his eyes and his ears started to droop and his tail hung low. It broke his heart that the wolf before him no longer remembered him, nor it seemed, remembered who Jace was and what they had meant to him. He wondered what would drive someone to drink and eat hallucination inducing mushrooms to such an extent that they forget all their friends and family. Temo could not understand the whys that someone would devastate their life, their family, their own bodies to such an extent. It was a concept that Temo was having trouble wrapping his thoughts around.

Temo's voice was quiet and laced with the sadness of loosing a friend, a family member, Jace had told me about the state you were in when she found you, and what she had done. He gaze slowly went around the room taking in the empty bottles of alcohol and other detritus that was left about the room. The burning and crackling wood in the fireplace took that moment to shift and settle as the flames converted the wood to heat, ash and smoke. His gaze settled on the flames for a moment as he watched the shower of sparks whirl and dance up the chimney.

His gaze soon returned to the sorry state of a wolf that was before him, I did not want to believe that you have allowed yourself to fall into such a state, Temo's voice remained quiet and sad, It breaks my heart to see someone do this to themselves. Bring themselves down to a point that they do not remember their friends and family. He paused for a moment as he considered what he wanted to say next, I came here to see Noah Sawtooth, my friend, my brother, to see how he was doing. To see if he needed any help. But, it seems, all I found was that he had... Temo's voice trailed off with his last word, died. Temo's dark eyes gazed sadly into the eyes of, not whom he had become to know as Noah, but into the eyes of someone else that he no longer knew, wondering if the real Noah was buried in there somewhere, screaming to come out and if he would be able to help.

<style type="text/css">
.temow b {font-weight:bold; color:#92bee1; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3b4e5d; }
.temow p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.temow {margin:0 auto; width:410px; background-color:#8295a4; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/iokt1z.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0f212b; padding: 210px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#33536c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.temow p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.temow p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC:369+ - OOC blah would go here

The Sawtooth male laughed at the black male, oh how over the topic with the drama he was. He was on this topic about what that lady had told him, something about state…what state? The Sawtooth male rolled off the couch as the male went on, and on. Noah had blocked him out. The silver male rolled to his feet, standing up the male playfully swung at the black male, with a wink the male staggered back to the fire place in his cabin.”She’s got you whipped..HARD” The male lost it laughing at the very second the last word came out of his mouth, bending over the male laughed slapping his legs. ”Get it…hard?!” He laughed harder and harder at his world.

Standing back up the male stood up as tall as he could, with without standing on his tip toes. Trying to stand still, he looked to the black male, ”Look…I’m just having some fun! Hotshot and I…we like to party and have a good time. “ The male leaned against the brick wall of the fire place, there he knew he could not and would not fall over. ”I’m sorry about your brother dude…” Noah spoke in a simplistic matter. It was not occurring to him that maybe just maybe that Temo was talking to him about him. It was just something that flew right over the Sawtooth male’s head.

Falling over him-self as he went to the couch he reached under the very bottom of the couch, and offered up a bottle, a newer bottle had had tracked down in Glasglo. There was a nice surplus down in that little town and the silver male had planned on keeping that little secret all too him-self.
Opening the bottle that he pulled out from under this couch, the male swayed it side to side. The silver male brought the bottle to his mouth taking a good two chugs from the bottle pulling it back the male swung it over to the black male, ”Try some! It will stop you from sounding like that nagging old hag that came here.” The male was blind to the fact, well the male wasn’t nagging he was just expression his concern.

Image courtesy of SantiMB .@Flickr; Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.K22911_Noa1 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.K22911_Noa1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.K22911_Noa1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#e8cf88; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.K22911_Noa1 {background-color:#636d55; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/4435 ... wtooth.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:248px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_Noa1-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]

| +317

Temo's dark eyes watch and follow Noah in his antics about the room. His ears twitched at the loud laughter. At the name "Hotshot" he got a questioning look on his face and glanced around wondering if there was someone else with them. He sniffed at the air but did not detect the scent of anyone else nor did he hear anyone else. For another moment, he listened and looked around some more to no avail, there just was no one else with them.

With a shrug, he decided that maybe the Noah that he knew was gone. Yes, I am sorry that he is gone too. Temo said in a quiet voice, his eyes glancing down at the floor. Maybe he will return, someday, he continued, then looking up at Noah, and his face brightening as he decided to try and make friends with the new Noah. Temo did not have many friends and found that he had difficulty in making them, probably his personality and introvertness made it difficult.

Well, it was worth a try that his thoughts told him, and it seemed that, even though it was Noah, he was a different person. He wrinkled up his snout as the odor of the alcohol in the proffered bottle made it's way up his nostrils. With a gentle push, he directed the bottle and hand that it was held with towards the owner, No thanks,he said in his normal voice, alcohol does not agree with me. He eyed the bottle suspiciously like it contained a deadly disease and realized that maybe Jace's tactics did not work. There is no point on dwelling on the past. He said and thought to himself "maybe come to his senses". Then with a friendly slap on his back, We could be friends, if you want. Temo hoped a more friendly approach might eventually help bring back the Noah he knew.

<style type="text/css">
.Lovi-sdb b {font-weight:bold; color:#1155aa; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Lovi-sdb .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Lovi-sdb p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Lovi-sdb {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#c6d5e5; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/iInBB.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #666666; padding: 10px 0px 295px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#556688; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]