Up on the rooftop..click click click
[html]

out of character text

There were things that Noah needed to do, well the new Noah needed to do, and that was to make sure his lover, and his mate knew that he was madly in love with her. She was everything that he could have ever asked for and more. She was sweet and thoughtful, she was different, and didn’t care. She had the same strengths that Noah needed in his life to make sure that he could mange life. The male knew that he had to let her know that there was still a fire that burned when he saw her.

Walking up to the house that they lived in, the house he gave to her. Throwing his cigarette down on the moist winter ground the male opened up the door, with a bark. He was letting her know that he was home and would love to see her. ”Rendall, my vixen. Are you home?” The silver thinned out male looked around the living room that he loved to spend time with her in.

<style type="text/css">
.noahshroom b {font-weight:bold; color:#aaaa88; letter-spacing:1px; }
.noahshroom .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.noahshroom p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.noahshroom {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#1e2f0d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LXMIu.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#888877; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Rendall, unable to leave her mate, had returned to their home reluctantly. First of all.... She tried telling herself I cant leave Amsi to fend for herself. And then theres the fact of not wanting to move yet again... Time and time again she told herself it was because of these things and not because she couldn't bear to leave her missing mate. Sadness tugged at her heart as she sipped on her tea, trying to still understand why Noah had left. Not finding and answer and becoming more depressed, she went to bed early.

She laid down underneath the warm blankets and stuffed pillows around her, like she did every night for an entire month now, to ease the emptiness on his side of the bed. A part of her hated herself for not being stronger and putting her foot down with the male. She should have left him, should have taken the mountain lion cub with her and gone to stay somewhere else, perhaps the apartments with the rest of the pack. Or even the old vineyard, even that place was better than having to suffer night after night without a man next to her yet his scent still strong enough to haunt her.

The woman tried to sleep restlessly, trying to rid both herself of painful memories and nightmares. Since Noah left, she found that his father had come back to prey on her in her dreams. Sitting up sweating she decided to try a bath. The night was still young and the scents might just help relax her. With the water heating up, her robe wrapped tightly around her body, she was unprepared for what happened next.

The bark that came from the front followed by his scent almost sent her running out the back door. Instead she stood there, waiting, until his voice, unstuttered came from the front room. Anger and saddness mixed with happiness and elation bubbled inside her. She moved slowly to the doorway and saw him. He was thinned, his fur looked unkempt and his mind seemed..distant. She stood there, looking weary at him. Was this really her same sweet, calm, Noah? His voice was the same but what he called her....a vixen, he had never called her it before and she grew slightly cautious. What on earth happened to him? It took all she could not to yell and snap and growl at him, but she couldn't stop her eyes turning to ice and her voice having a hurt angered egde to it. "Where have you been?" her voice was barely a whipser across the room between them.

<style type="text/css">
.renrose b {font-weight:bold; color:#00C5CD; letter-spacing:1px; }
.renrose .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.renrose p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.renrose {margin:0px auto; width:397px; background-color:#00103C; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/doqmj9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0099CC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Lots of pp let me know if you want me to fix

A smile spread across his maw as he went to where he had heard her voice. The male felt a pride in his chest swelling. She was here, like a good female should have been. She stayed loyal to her mate, just as he had done with her. He had found a toxin that spoke to him, allowed him to see things that where normally hidden away from the normal eyes.
The stargazer male moved towards the voice, he moved with the furry of the hell’s spawn. Seeing her lay there in the bed with the cat laying at the foot of the bed, the male jumped into the bed with her. Looking at her with a smile looking deep into her eyes. ”My god…..How did I manage to get you in my line?” He saw the butterflies floating around her, the rainbows that they dived in and out of, playing a game with it. Much like as if it was a maypole, and they where wrapping some ribbons around the rainbow’s rays.

Leaning over her he kissed her neck, stopping at the base of her chin as he ran his nose though her fur. ”Oh god….I love you.”

<style type="text/css">
.noahshroom .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.noahshroom {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#1e2f0d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LXMIu.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#888877; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Out of Character

Na its fine, here we go though, sorry for the meaness

In Character

When her mate had appeared, her heart skipped a beat, she did love this man, but she also took grave notice in how much it hurt to have her heart do that. He looked like Noah, but something was different. Something that made her hair stick up and sent the red lights in her mind off . He was thinner, and although that bothered her a little, its not what made her so on edge. It was the way he looked at her, and the way he spoke to her. Like he expected her to be here, and he wanted only one thing to do with her.

She had been given that look before, and it ended badly. She realized then, what had made her so creeped out. So weary of her mate, so nervous that she wanted to fight her way out of here and never come back. To reach for her bow. She realized she didn't feel like she was looking at Noah at all....but Lucifer. Her eyes grew wide and she fought to keep control of herself, to not freak out, even when he so evenly and cooly told her how lucky he was to have her....or something like that, she wasn't paying attention. She was trying to stay calm.

Rendall however couldn't stop the warning growl that escaped her lips when he approached her and began kissing up on her. Pushing him gently back she demanded his attention with her blue eyes and very slowly, trying to keep the ice from her words, repeated her question. "Noah.....Where have you been." She tried to keep in control of her fear. She will get an explanation. And how dare he come in here and act like nothing was wrong, like he never disapeared. Oh no, he wasn't getting off that easy.

<style>
.rensdb-e05 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.rensdb-e05 b {color:#ffdd77;}
.rensdb-e05-b {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.rensdb-e05-name {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#bbaabb; text-shadow:#09121A 0px 0px 5px; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:16px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; padding:0px 25px;}
.rensdb-e05-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.rensdb-e05 {background-color:#999999; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/TacbN.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bbaabb; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffddaa; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding: 3px 0px 270px 0px; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

out of character text

Greedy hands didn’t want to let go, they wanted to hold onto her, they wanted to do things to her. However he did not want to press his luck with her, if she pushed him away it meant, that she didn’t want him. The male stood up, moving back he didn’t want to hurt her, he wanted her to know that no matter what she was something that he wanted to keep pure, and never dreamed of hurting. The male gave a grunt as he shifted away from her.

”I was in the basement, I never want to hurt you. “ No matter who everyone was thinking he was, deep inside he was still Noah Sawtooth, the son of Lucifer Sawtooth, and Deuce Rhiannon. He would never a finger or a hair on any one to hurt them. He would still risk his life to protect his family and friends. That part of his could never change; he was just freer with his thoughts and wants.
”Look, okay so I was gone, but it doesn’t mean that I don’t love you.” The male watched the shadows that floated around. They were trying to eat the rainbows and fairies that floated around her; they were trying to take her happiness away. Noah knew that she was strong; she had to be, to be around him.

”So let’s just get past this question stuff and get down to making some sweet love.” The male laughed at how bold he was being as he shifted around trying to hold his weight up on his own paws. With a hip trusts, he bit down on his bottom lip with a grunt. ”Baby I promise not to hurt you, now come to Poppy! “ He posed on the door frame waiting for her to tell him she was ready for some alone time to confirm the mateship.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

out of character text

Word Count → 000

Rendall looked at him incredulously, deep down inside she did find that her Noah was still there, but he was so different. She wasn't sure what to say to him. "What happened to you...." her voice was a whisper. Here this man came into her home, telling her not to worry about the hurt he caused her and even wanted to make love to her! Deep down inside her, those dark warm feelings stirred in her body at his words. She wasn't use to being this wanted by him, and she hated how her body responded to it. Drawing her knees up and looked down embarassed at her heated feelings towards him .

She didnt want anything to do with that, yet she couldnt stop the feral instincts that told her her body did. She looked away from Noah, wanting to talk to him, to seek the comfort from him that his warmth use to give.She tried to fight her confusion, her want, and her sadness. Looking up at him from the corner of her eye she wanted her Noah back. The Noah she could curl up into under the stars and trust that he'll protect her. Keeping the blanket wrapped up tight against her body she walked up to him and leaned into him. Wanting nothing more then to have his arms around her again .

She tried not to cry, to keep herself under control, to do anything to keep from showing her emotions. She gently wound her arms around his waist, hoping to reach for her Noah, to bring him back to her. She wasn't sure what else to do, or how to react to this wild, thin, stinky What is that smell anyways? man, but just wanting her love to come back to her.

<style type="text/css">
.Rendall-sun b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Rendall-sun .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:Arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Rendall-sun p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Rendall-sun {margin:0px auto; width:320px; background-color:#233f6f; background-image:url(http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/4552/forjace.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 167px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFE303; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

out of character text

Reaching up, the boney silver male grabbing his arm with his only hand as he drew him-self into his own shadow. He shrugged his shoulder; it was his answer to her question. He lowered his head. ”I guess I came to the realization that I am nothing.” His voice hit a chilled tone never once looking at her. She was always there for him, she was a trusted friend when Yuki was his hearts interest, she was there when he was left alone.

Letting his hand drop off the arm of the stub he moved to where his back was against the wall, leaving her alone in the bedroom and him on the other side. Slinging down the walk till he fell down with a thud onto the ground. He left his head roll back letting it lightly hit against the wall as he sighed, putting his hand down onto his pocket, pulling out a cigarette, he looked at it, with a degusted sigh he threw them as hard as he could, and the wrapped his hand back around his head with a sigh,

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

out of character text

Rendall sat and watched for a while when Noah left, not sure what to do or say she heard a very low thud as he plomped down on the ground. She sat there in the room, no longer angry, no longer sad, but very confused. This man was different but yet, right there for a moment, was her Noah, but she wasn't sure she wanted him to be that way ever again, he seemed depressed and sad. how could he think he was worthless? He had been her friend, her comfort when Lucifer had almost raped her, and he even loved her when she left.

Gathering up her courage she followed after him Oh no you dont. she thought to herself. Dammit if i cant leave neither can you mister. Your gonna come back and be my mate. As she looked down at him, her heart swelled with sadness, but there was happiness too. After everything he had come back to her. She crouched down next to him and placed her hand on his cheek. "Your not nothing. Your everything to me...." She offered a gentle smile and stroked his cheek. Small tears welled up and threatened to fall, but she wasn't sure she could cry in front of him just yet, so she fought them back.

She plumped her rump down beside him and cuddled up next to him, showing him she still loved him. "Noah, were mates you and I. I chose to be with you because I love you." She looked up at him, love slowly coming back into her eyes. Then her eyes and face grew serious, "But please, dont leave me ever again." She looked away swallowing sadness before looking back at him. "Come back inside and be with me?" She really hoped he would, she didn't know what she would do without her mate. She knew she couldnt stand to be alone again.

<style type="text/css">
.renrose b {font-weight:bold; color:#00C5CD; letter-spacing:1px; }
.renrose .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.renrose p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.renrose {margin:0px auto; width:397px; background-color:#00103C; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/doqmj9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0099CC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">
.noah01 {width:456px;margin:0 auto;background:#000 url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v116/ ... noahbg.png) no-repeat top; border:1px solid #C0CC99;outline:1px solid #180F1A }
.noah01 .in {padding:45px 10px 10px 10px; font-family:arial;font-size:1em;color:#C4D69B;}
.noah01 p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px}
.noah01 .box {width:140px;height:275px;float:right;}
.noah01 .ooc {font-size:0.95em;font-style:italic;}
.noah01 .line {border-bottom:1px dotted #fff;width:300px}
.noah01 b {color:#fff;font-family:georgia;text-shadow:2px 2px 2px #000;}
.noah01 ::-moz-selection {background: #000; color: #000; !important}
.noah01 :Confusedelection {background: #000; color: #000; !important}
</style>

Posting spree day!

It was nice to feel the lady come and sit beside him, she really did complete him, and she really did know how to smooth the soul of the monster that was her mate. The silver star gazer looked over to the beauty with his ice blue eye looking at her, he was cold and distance, and almost wanted to be that way. Almost, but then he wouldn’t be able to feel the warmth and love that she had for him when she touched his face, with her satin like hands.

He pulled his hand down off his head and placed it over her hand softly as he sighed sadly, tears wanted to forum, however it was like his cold heart wouldn’t allow it. ”I can’t…..I won’t….” The male said softly as he pulled her head down holding onto her hand as he looked away from her .”Why?....I’m a monster…why would you want to lay with me?” The silver kissed star gazer took her hand pulling it up to his mouth kissing it as he touched his nose to her own.

[/html]