[M] Sing sing sing with us
[html]

WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

out of character text

He was out, away from the house. There was things that needed done since Jace had taken all of his yummys and drinks and burned them. He could have killed her! He wanted to so badly! It had taken a lot of hard work to get all of the stash that he had, and it had taken him a while to find that right type of toadstool to eat. He learned quickly which one’s produced the right trip, and which one’s just made him sick.

With his good stash gone the male was back to the damp woods to find more. His thin and frill looking hands shook as he pulled the smoke from his mouth. Holding in the smoke he looked around, till he spotted a small patch of the sweet, sweet angels. He placed the cigarette back in his mouth, as he allowed the daemon that craved these hallucinogenic fungi. ”Oh my pretties! I thought you were gone for the year! “ The male quickly picked them from the very bottom of the steam and then placed them in a bag. The exact same bag that held his smokes. Holding the last one of the small patch the male popped the whole thing in his mouth as he lay back letting the trip of rainbows and swirling shapes take a life. ”It’s all good….Life is good isn’t brother?” Noah sighed softly as he pulled the smoking cigarette out of his mouth, looking at the light end. ”I KNOW! I totally agree that if they would just try it….things would be better. ..But Dude, you do need to chill hitting on people. You’re going to get in trouble. “ The Sawtooth placed the cigarette back in him mouth with his steady shaking hand.

<style type="text/css">
.noahshroom b {font-weight:bold; color:#aaaa88; letter-spacing:1px; }
.noahshroom .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.noahshroom p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.noahshroom {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#1e2f0d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LXMIu.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#888877; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]
ooc goes here

She didn't know what she was doing out this way. She was really just wandering. Her ribs were healing still, they would take a while to be totally painless. It seemed like no one in the pack had been unscathed, as if that damnable war had touched each and every wolf in the pack. She was sure the other packs were as bad off as they were.

Nearby, a willow stood, it's bark good enough to be pulled to use in minor pain relievers later on. She walked over and slowly began pulling the bark, thanking the tree silently for it's gift to her and her packmates. A nearby voice caught her attention, and her head lifted. For a moment, it had sounded like Lucifer. She knew he was dead, though. And then she realized who it was. It was her Noah, her sweet grey son. She followed the sound of his voice, and the acrid scent of...smoke. She wrinkled her nose at the smoke, but kept following his voice. Soon she could see her boy sitting and talking to himself.

"Noah!" Joy filled her voice, her tail wagging excitedly. Her son was here. She knew he was, buit she hadn't seen him since moving back. And here he was. Her son, her joy. One of her beautiful boys, one whom she was thrilled to see the first time since Lucifer.

<style type="text/css">
.deucer2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.deucer2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.deucer2 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#460600; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/t8qdE.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #BFA1A5; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 100px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#BFA1A5; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000
[/html]
[html]

out of character text

His eyes rolled back into his head as he watched the unicorns, and fairies dance around. Life was a blissful matter right now. He had food in his stomach, and if he wanted he could try to go down and find some wine to drink, and he would have stuff to drink. Then to put all the matters on the up and up, he had a lover that he if wanted he could return to her bed.

As the male drifted further and further into his dream like world he was snapped back to this world with a high pitched shrill of a voice, calling out to him. He blinked a few times before he rolled his head upwards towards the voice. ”Woooahhh! Awesome! Dig the fur!” The male chuckled at the zebra pattered she wolf, then he saw it, on her feet, The wings! ”Far out! Look! Come look Hotshot! Ya see the wings? I know right? What?! Oh yeah man, I feel ya…well I’m sure she is.” Noah lost it laughing as he rolled over leaving the burning cigarette behind.

Shimming on his stomach towards the lady the male had his eyes full of wonder on the she wolves’ feet. His hand pushed under him as his stub offered him the lift to move closer and closer to her. The thinned out Sawtooth wanted to touch her feet, well more like to touch the wings that he saw on her feet.

<style type="text/css">
.noahshroom .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.noahshroom {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#1e2f0d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LXMIu.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#888877; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
She stepped back, a frown furrowing her face. Noah was being weird, talking to someone who wasn't there. Someone named Hotshot. "Noah... whats wrong with you?" On second thought, maybe she didn't want to know. Her fur prickled on her neck as he spoke about wings. It rang too closely to Lucifer's comments, his pet name 'Dove' for her. Her mismatched eyes narrowed as her boy looked closer at her feet.

"Noah, stand up. Look your mother in the eyes." Her voice was firm but gentle. His current actions reminded her too much of Lucifer at one time. Hell, up to the last time she'd seen him he'd acted similarly. She hated the drugs, hated all the assorted forms of drugs. She wouldn't smoke, wouldn't drink anymore. Hell, she was in a perfect place to feel so strongly about drugs.

She looked at her boy, remembering how he had been as a pup, how he had loved her but worshiped Lucifer. How he had looked up to Jaz, how he and Tal had adored each other. Now he had eyes two shades of blue, one filmed over by a cataract haze. He was missing a hand. Her boy had aged badly, thanks to Lucifer. She felt a wave of hate for her once mate. She wished she'd never taken him back. They'd had such a strong love once upon a time.
[html]

out of character text

The silver kissed male laughed at the white lady, she was going to happy to see him to pretty piss off about something, the male laughed even harder. He really though he was going to pee him-self from laughing. He wasn’t sure if he was laughing at this white wolf, or if he was laughing at him-self, however never the less he found this whole thing very funny.”Shhh!!! Shhh! Stop Sugar! I’m going to piss if you don’t stop making me laugh!” The silver wolf chuckled as he held onto his stomach.

Uncurling from the laughter the shadow being whispered to the silver male, ”Think we should?” He hissed as he looked to where HotShot was. Moving over to her feet he touched them, petting them like they were heaven sent the male Ohh’ed and Ahh’ed over them.”They are soft like a bird…And the wings, he was right….just like a Dove’s wing.”

”No way you’re my momma. From what me and Hotshot can remember my mom left us. Left me in a room locked up and away from everyone.” The male ran his face over the snowy queen’s leg. As he shuddered with a moan. ”Ohh…god…” He muttered. He had never felt anything like this… it was softer then the new born coat of a cub. Sweeter smelling then the honey off the first wild honeysuckle flower of the spring season. ”Please….can I have this? I Promise we’ll take good care of it.” He stood up looking at her, as he swayed side to side, his tongue flicking in and out. ”He says we should call you Dove. I think it sounds good, because like your fur it totally the color of the Dove that fly around you. That or….OH! We think Flowering Dove….yeahhhhh Flowering Dove..”

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
Sorry on the delay. >.<

ic-
Deuce stepped back again as Noah caressed her feet. His words sent a chill down her spine. "What? What did you say?" Her voice raised in pitch as she stared in horror at her son. Her ears pinned back. "First off, noah, I am your mom. And I didn't abandon you or Tal or Jazper. I was forced to leave you all. I was forced to leave the pack by that wretched father of yours and his lies. Second of all, don't ever call me Dove. I hate that name. I've hated it since Lucifer branded me with it, and I still hate it now that he's dead."

She attempted to grab Noah by the arm to pull him to his feet. "Get up, Noah, and talk to me. What the hell have you gotten into?" She was furious and terrified for her son, for her little boy. She had once helped Lucifer through a patch like this. She had held him and nursed him to health. She didn't want to do the same for her son. However, she would if she needed to, since she didn't want to loose another child. She hated the thought of losing another child.
[html]

OOC hereeee. Is this too shiny for you? :O

Her hand grabbed a hold of his arm; she had a grip that was much stronger then what she looked like she was even able to hold. The silver male snickered as he danced around like a toddler that’s mother held its arm up. That same toddler was laughing at the mother hoping that they wouldn’t be able to scold them. The Sawtooth male had no clue that in front of him stood the female that birthed him and loved him. The female that, took pain and took the rapes, and abuse from Lucifer in hopes to keep him away from him.”But Hotshot says y..yo…your coat is the color of a Dove’s. “ Noah lowered his head snickering as his chopped off ear twitched around as he lowered his head down with a snicker, then rolled it back up. ”Hotshot thinks you’re missing a male’s touch.”

The drunken male had no clue that he was hitting on his mom, well Hotshot was hitting on his mother. The silver male looked at his only hand then back to her, as he hick upped. ”If you want to hold my hand there Dove Dove Dovey, then just say so. “ He laughed as he swayed and feel onto her.
<./p>

<style type="text/css">
.noahuniverse .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:15px; padding:4px; color:#000000}
.noahuniverse .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:15px; padding:4px; color:#487363}
.noahuniverse b {font-weight:bold; text-shadow: #000000 1px 2px 1px; color:#425cff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.noahuniverse {margin:0 auto; width:446px; background-color:#1d1c1c; background-image:url(http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/9269/noahtop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 260px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: shonar bangla; font-size:15px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]