profile help!
First off.... hi. xD

Second, I'm trying to make Leon's profile pretty but I suck at coding. My first profile is in his appearance section. I want those three little icons(that link to larger images) to be CENTERED above the scrollbox that has his appearance in it. I want the SIZE CHART to align with the scoll box I have to the right side of it, so it brings the inventory icon box up. I want Leon's fullbody ref to stay to the left, but I'm pretty sure that's what's jacking up the coding? If not I want it to stay there.

My next problem is I want the two scrollboxes in his personality section to line up side-by-side and not one underneath the other. I tried a code but it doesn't work.

Once I can do these things then I can properly begin to rewrite everything and finish, but I want a pretty profile. I wish I was good at coding so I don't have to bother people with my potentially stupid coding questions. xD Usually dicking around with the coding, I can find out how to fix things, but these I can't fix.

Also it's been a while since I've been on here-- my profile is extremely wide and I was wondering if that's normal or if my coding somehow killed it? If it's normal I need to scrunch the words up tighter so it looks better, so if anyone could gimme a code on how to do that neatly that'd be cool too.

Thanks in advance! I'll give cookies to anyone who can help. ;u;
qwudhsajk. Hi! You made me regret even more so that I didn't bring Heath instead of Wolfgang. >.>

[html]
The Good
The Bad
Secretly loves and adores puppies to death; will go out of his way to defend a stranger's child to keep them safe and out of harms way. He has his morals and sticks to his guns when it comes down to it. Honest, to a fault. Extremely respectful of women; would never fathom harming one, will also jump into a fight to defend a lady. Tends to be more courteous around them. Respects higher ups(for the most part). Can be extremely loyal to those he cares about and to the pack who is good to him; will defend a packmate no matter their relationship. Never holds a grudge; he can be in a very serious fight and see the other again and act like nothing had ever happened between them. Protective. Once someone can get past his wall and extremely rough personality, he makes an extremely great friend.
Tactless, jackass, arrogant, extremely flirtatious, blunt, mostly apathetic and indifferent to those he doesn't know. Fiery temper, can be quick to anger and is ready and willing to fight tooth-and-claw. Enjoys pissing people off and really enjoys throwing them out of their comfort zone and making them feel awkward by any means. He can be hard to get along with. Tends to pick fights sometimes purely out of boredom. Tends to tease rudely, even if he is absolutely joking and means no harm whatsoever. It takes an extremely bad person for him to continue to dislike them on the regular basis, but if you get to this point, you have yourself an enemy for life. He can be extremely withdrawn; on days where he's bothered and depressed, he's very quiet, almost to the point of totally ignoring everyone else. Does almost anything he can to avoid talking about his past and any problems that could be bothering him. It takes a very patient, kind, and calm soul to get him to open up. Patience is a huge, huge thing with him; if you don't have it, you will most likely never enjoy his company or want anything to do with him. But to those who are, they are rewarded greatly.
[/html]

I think the issue with the appearance table is that the width of the scroll box is too wide, so lower the width and it should work. I'm not sure what you mean by your profile being extremely wide. o o It looks fine and the way it should to me? Unless you are on a different skin than the default.
The profile width is the standard new width, or rather, it's based on how wide the skin you're using is. If you're using a style sheet you can change the overall board width to something smaller for your profile.

The SA have a link for that here.
Just FYI, many mobile browsers to not support scrolling tables. So for me, I cannot view quite a bit of the info in your profile. Granted I'm not always on my phone, but I am the majority of the time.
Ahh, thanks guys! Sam those tables work great ;u; maybe I should set up a soulswiki for leon, cause I wanna keep the scrollies in his profile. Just gotta figure out how to... make a wiki for him...

Anyone know how to align the appearances section nicely? It's all jacked up but I'm okay to leave it like that if nobody can help... xD

I should definitely make a profile later. I've never dared messed with them cause of the huge coding. lD
Okay, 'nother question! I wanna make a couple more tables that line up side-by-side for a "Likes and Dislikes" section, but I don't want scrolly tables. Hell, if I could get one table and line up the two things in two different columns but in the same table, that'd work, but I dunno how. Can anyone help?

I can't even type up an example lol if anyone gets what I mean and can help that'd be just wonderful. /wants to make leon's profile pretty...er