Kick me when I'm down
3+

Two days. Two days it had been since she had found Noah in his drunken high stupor and knocked ten shades of hell out of him. Two days since she had burned all the alcohol and drugs she could get her hands on and scorched a five foot wide circle into the grass near his house. Two days since Noah had told her that he hated her. Last night she had performed her ritual in her pack's memory well into the early morning hours, finally returning to her house a tired and mentally drained husk. She was still as such now, her tail and ears were lifeless and her eyes dull, the ghosts of the past had taken much energy from her and now she was struggling to replace it from the one singular draining.

A little while into her quest she found herself having to rest for she felt weak and dizzy, she fell to her knees and remained in that spot for well over an hour in human time fighting the blackness at the edges of her vision. After a long time she felt well enough again to scramble to her feet, it was unusual to see the proud female so undignified and she was glad none of her pack mates had been around to witness it. Finally she reached her destination, the same one that she had sought to find Nayru at to report Shiloh for her crimes. In the few days the old vineyard had not changed in the slightest apart from the covering of snow.

She was sure that Rendall was here, the scent trail was fresh enough that she shouldn't have missed her. Raising her head to the sky she let out a few barks, calling out for her friend before leaning against one of the fences trying to rest some more.
[html]
Out of Character

In Character

Rendall had spent most of her time in the old vineyard, staying well clear of her late home. Noah had returned but after that night she wasn't sure she could be in his company for a while. Her Noah, the sweet, loving, stuttering man had all but disapeared from his body, leaving behind a man that resembled his monsterous father instead. This scared the woman enough to skip out for a few days. Lucifur, the male who almost took away everything, showed all too much in her mate.

Curling up closer to the fire she had built up, Ren continued to work on her winter cloak, keeping her mind off things. Her heart was filled with confusion and uncertainty. What happened to Noah that made him so different, he even had an imaginary friend. This male, however close he looked to being her mate, was not him. Sighing she turned to the fire, seeking answers in the warm dancing flames, but finding nothing. She had found comfort in Shiloh when she had stumbled across the woman here in the cold. However, even her sweet pregnant friend would not keep the demons that her mate brought away.

A bark at the door way caught her attention. Curious and drawn from her depressing thoughts, she stood up and went to the door to answer to her guest. The sight before her sent strangely relief through her and hope into her heart. "Jace!" She embraced the woman who was very much her sister and bowed, showing the new mother respect for her higher rank. Rendall held the door open and swept her hand inwards to the room, inviting the female in. Ever since Noah and Rendall had mated, she knew she could trust Jace with anything. Thus she knew she could help Ren with her problem. "Its so good to see you! Please come in for some tea."

<style>
.rensdb-e05 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.rensdb-e05 b {color:#ffdd77;}
.rensdb-e05-b {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.rensdb-e05-name {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#bbaabb; text-shadow:#09121A 0px 0px 5px; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:16px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; padding:0px 25px;}
.rensdb-e05-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.rensdb-e05 {background-color:#999999; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/TacbN.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bbaabb; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffddaa; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding: 3px 0px 270px 0px; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
</style>
[/html]
3+

She didn't have to wait long for her long time friend to let her in and returned the darker colored fae's affectionate embrace, glad to see her for the first time in what felt like months and may have actually been months. She was slightly ashamed of herself for not coming to see her sooner and hoped that Rendall could forgive her for her lapse in friendly visits. She could smell Noah's scent on Rendall's fur, it was new as well and she hoped to the Great Mother that her idiot of a brother hadn't done anything to hurt her, he would be in for a world of pain if he had. But the female, whilst a depressed and sad air lingered about her didn't give off any projections of pain. Jace also smelt Shiloh on her and resisted the urge to sneer about it, the burned woman was nothing but trouble in Jace's opinion. She returned the ceremonial greeting to Rendall.

"It's good to see you too, I am truly sorry I haven't visited more often, I could make all sorts of excuses why but I would rather not insult the both of us. So I will just apologise for it and promise you that I will visit more often in future." She added a sheepish smile at her friend as she spoke, she may be higher ranking but that was no excuse for bad manners or the like.

"Tea sounds lovely, I could use something to wake me back up." She did not question Rendall staying in the old vineyard house on her own, and actually felt better that she would be away from Noah while he was going through his issues,

"I also wanted to talk to you about Noah. If you're up to it that is." She didn't want to push the conversation onto her if she wasn't ready to have it.