With KNIVES and PENS, we made our plight
[html]

OOC: p. Alaki; trying out Kail (659)

Where the fuck was he? He opened his green eyes, and he looked around. He was in a dungeon, what was he doing here? The merled man did not remember much of what happened before this to make him be in this dungeon, but he did remember assaulting a woman that was trying to bother him into mating with her, and then her getting angry at him for denying her advances. The man was a homosexual, so it was normal for him to not want to get anywhere near her crusty vagina that she was flapping on and on about. He knew he was sexy, and he took pride in that, but there was no way that he was going to mate with her and make children for her to raise and then force him into helping her raise them. He detested children anyways. He didn't want her to have his children anyways because she was ugly. He rubbed his eyes with his patterned hands and then he shrugged lightly.

Kail got up slowly and then went to the bars that kept him in the cell he was trapped in. Hey! Let me the fuck out! ordered the male as he pulled on the bars and he growled. I swear to fucking god when I get out of here I'll fucking kill you if you don't let me out right now. the male screamed and he had pulled the bars again and again. He hated this, being entrapped in here. Just because he was a slave did not mean that he needed to be trapped up in this shithole of a dungeon. He was going to kill that woman for putting him in here when he was drunk and passed out. He would then run away from here, because he was tired of this shit. He was tired of having to do shit for people he didn't even like. He pulled on the bars again before he backed up and then kicked the bars with all of his might. This, since the bars were weak, had made the lock come loose. He then kicked it again, and then the door had slowly come open, for the lock was now broken. He growled again and then walked out. There were no guards, a stupid mistake for them to make when they had put the large male in the cell.

Kail quickly moved out of the cell and went down the hallways. He moved swiftly and in the shadows so no one would see him. He quickly moved about and once he got outside, he had begun to track down the woman whom had gotten him into this mess. He was going to kill her, and that was the end of it. The first person he was to find was not the woman though, instead, it was that cute little gray male that he had protected that one time, and he got into a lot of trouble for it. He had avoided the being until now, and right now, he stopped in his tracks and he stared at the other with his wide, pale green-yellow eyes of his. He growled again, this time at the male, warning him not to come any closer, because not only was he not in the mood to deal with the bastard, but he didn't want to get in trouble for protecting him again. For some reason, he could not move past the other. Instead, his hand went to that necklace that the gray boy had made and thrown away, but Kail had found and taken it, and now, it adorned his neck ever so beautifully.

What the fuck do you want? Go away before you get me in trouble again, asshole. snarled the older male, his hackles raising slightly on his back and shoulders. The last thing he wanted was the stupid asshole to get him in trouble again.

<style>
.grimgoodbye-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.grimgoodbye-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.grimgoodbye-z91 b {color:#ff5e5e; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.grimgoodbye-z91 {background-color:#580c0c; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... byetab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:186px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ff5e5e; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:470px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.grimgoodbye-z91-border {width:472px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>
[/html]