you've been remade
[html]
http://i52.tinypic.com/k20j60.png);background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat;">

The two males trekked through the large, incredibly beautiful forest; each had a messenger bag or two with their supplies and Leon's sword was in its hilt at his side, ready to be drawn quickly in any sign of danger. Trigger was yet to be old enough to be in his optime form, but Leon had rigged his messenger back onto the lupus boy's body in a way where it'd be comfortable for him to walk and not get in the away. The hazel-eyed pup looked up at his dark, grayscale brother with a huge grin on his face. "Can we live here?" Trigger's long, fluffy tail wagged behind him. "No. We need t'find a pack. I heard there're some 'round here, though." He gave a smile back to his earthy-colored brother before his sharp silver eyes turned forward, scanning the area ahead. There were glorious trees and brush everywhere, and Leon would've loved to settle here had there been a pack.

There were neighboring places, and maybe some of the native packs had some places that were more like home, with houses and tiny little towns and buildings. But wherever they settled, it'd be loads and loads better than their old birth home in Arizona, under their father's angry eye and their mother's averted attention and weakness. Trigger had already put the past far behind him; he was young and happy and able to forgive and forget. Leon, on the other hand, was unable to do that. He hated his father. He hated his past life. He could never forgive them for what they did, nor could he ever get over it.

But he could sure as hell act like he did, if only for the sake of his baby brother.. "Are y'hungry?" The gray brute swung his bags over his shoulder and set them into the ground before looking down to Trigger, placing his hands on his hips and giving the boy a smile. Trigger excitedly let out some puppy yips and wiggled his butt and panted happily, making his answer clear. "Aight, aight." Leon chuckled before kneeling down and beginning to easily pull Trigger's bag off of him. "Our lives're gonna be tons better, kiddo." He wrapped his arms around Trig's neck and pulled him in for a hug; the young pup pushed himself into his older brother, pressing his face into the crook of the optime's neck.

Their lives were gonna change for the better now. Leon just knew it. It's all he had to hope for.

[/html]
[html]
http://i.imgur.com/3VFIu.png);">
OOC: First of all, holy shit it's been a long time since we played together, and it's also been forever since I've used this table even though it's one of my favorite ones. +5
I can't explain what's come over me.

He'd been gone for days, it was a surprise to him that Krystalle had not gone searching for him, but now he was on his way home, so she had no reason to look for him. She would more than likely be angry with him for running off, but he had good reason to run off this time, so it did not matter to him that she would yell at him in Spanish when he had come into his home again. He was not looking forward to it of course, but he was going to try and not get stressed out beforehand about it. There was no reason to get stressed about it, but then again there was all the reason to get stressed about it because then she would ask him why he ran away from the Dreamer pack and his home for a period of eight or nine days. He was considered missing now. He hoped that the children were not worried about him, and that they trusted that he was okay. He knew that he needed to come up with a reason different from what he really had left for, and he had prepared slightly for this reasoning, making sure to stop by Halifax for a few days and get some objects that the family would enjoy. Books, for Krystalle, and toys for the children, as well as a guitar that was in okay shape for Amon when he finally shifted. The small guitar was missing a few strings, but Mars had those at home so he was not really worried about it. Other than that the guitar was fine, par a few dents and scratches. Mars could always paint over those though. He also had gotten some cloth, and blankets for the winter and some other small items while he was there.

He rode his buckskin steed, a moderate pace through a trail that had been in the woods not only from other prey but also from other riders that would frequently ride through these thick woods. He yawned lightly as his horse trotted along. He soon would hear the faint sounds of voices, in which he ignored at first because he thought it was going to be Bartholomew, but then he listened harder and found that none of these voices sounded like Bartholomew. He nudged Vox in the side to make the beast trot faster, in which the steed did, and he moved towards the sounds of the beings and soon, he would come upon two other males, one about the age of his own son, and daughter, and the other one slightly older, less than a year or so. The wolfdog looked at the two from behind his shades and he wondered what young wolfdogs like them were doing alone, not in a pack. Both of them looked like they were too young to even defend themselves much less feed themselves.

....Children, what are you doing out here alone? You smell of no pack, why is that? the male spoke, cocking his head to the right and giving them a questioning look.

Mars Speaks Bartholomew Speaks

[/html]
[html]
http://i52.tinypic.com/k20j60.png);background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat;">
HOPFULLY WE CAN SPREE and it won't be forever again until we rp again. <3 Also that table is so niiccee. <3

The unfamiliar sound of heavy hooves on soft ground caught both their attention, but Leon was instantly more on edge than his curious pup-brother, who simply peered in the direction the light colored horse and its passenger were coming from. Leon's silver eyes narrowed wearily as he stood up defensively, ears falling back at the sight of the much older, multi-colored stranger. He let out a soft growl, "Children?" he asked tilting a brow. He didn't consider himself a child-- though he wasn't even a year old yet-- he never did feel like a pup. His dad beat away his child-like innocent and killed his youth by the time he was a month old. Trigger on the other hand... yeah, he was a child still. He hoped he always retained his childlike qualities; they made him sweet and endearing. Things Leon could never have.

"Who're you? The gray brute stood up straight, stepping in front of his curious younger brother, who, by that point, was peering around Leon's leg with his multi-colored eyes, looking up at Mars with them big and round and curious. "We don't have a pack. We're looking for one." Trig wagged his tail, trying to come out from behind Leon when the older male pushed him back gently with the back of his calf. "Can you, uh... get off that thing?" Leon looked at Mars' horse skeptically and nervously. He hadn't been around horses before-- at least not this close-- and having such a huge beast so close to such a young and curious pup was asking for trouble. The optime male looked at the buckskin nervously before taking another step back, backing his brother up at the same time. "We're new 'round here. From Arizona. S'cold here."

Trigger was finally able to sneak out from behind Leon, but stood beside him, pressing his side against his brother's leg as Leon crossed his arms over his chest. The two newcomers were desert creatures. Leon needed to find some heavy winter clothing for the two of them quick, but for now, finding a good, deep den would have to do. He was expecting no help from this stranger. Nobody had helped before-- he figured that wouldn't change now.

Leon speaks

Trigger Speaks

[/html]
[html]
OOC: Now Mars feels bad for them. thanks for the compliment. I made this table about a year ago when i first picked Mars up. +5
I tried to be perfect, but nothing was worth it.

The older of the two questioned his title he had called them. Mars furrowed his brows lightly. The boy seemed to be pretty protective of his little brother, keeping on with the pushing back of the younger, curious child. Mars cast his gaze several times down to the tawny child and then the older, gray one asked whom Mars was. Mars pulled the glasses from his face to get a good look at the two of them, and while doing so, he revealed his almost unnatural icy blue eyes, a common trait upon huskies mostly, but very uncommon in the Cubbins family. You have to be about the same age as my own son, and daughter. spoke Mars, first off, explaining that yes, they both were still children. Mars Russo is the name. he then spoke, nodding his head lightly as he looked down at the children. The smaller boy told Mars that they had no pack, and that they were looking for one. Mars pulled his ears back lightly. He knew that it would be trouble to bring them home with him, not because of the fact that Crimson Dreams would not want them because that was not true, but because of his own condition that would confuse the children. The child then asked if Mars could dismount his steed. Mars furrowed his brows again at the child and then snorted. He also hesitated to move, for a good minute before he decided it was respectful for him to dismount. He then moved and dismounted the steed and pushed on the buckskin's chest to move him back, away from the two children.

Mars heard the next words of the child, him telling Mars that they were not from around here, and that they were from Arizona. That miserable desert place. Mars' looked at the male, and shook his head. What a miserable place to come from. I'm from California myself. spoke the handsome Russo male. He moved over to the steed and rustled through the things that were on the horse's back. He pulled a warm, moose pelt from the things he had and he handed it out to the children. This should help with that coldness. It's going to be a rough winter this year, I suggest you find yourself a pack. There's plenty around. One to the east, three to the south, one to the west, three or four to the north. There's plenty to choose from depending on your interests. the male spoke, failing to mention which one he was from. He didn't want the responsibility of them falling upon him, he already had his own children to worry about. Where are your parents? asked Mars, his head cocking lightly as his triangular, husky-like ears had turned towards them.

The buckskin steed had nickered behind him, and nudged his shoulder, which had made the male look over his shoulder and at the stallion. Vox was urging the male that it was time to go home, but it was not like Mars could just leave these children alone here. Not only would it be rude to leave them without any information on the packs that he knew, but it was also careless. The least he could do would be to point them in the right direction, or lead them somewhere where they would be able to stay for the night or something..

[/html]
[html]

I dont want to see you walk away from me
The longer Mars was present and obviously not a threat to either of them, the more Leon relaxed. He was almost relaxed completely by the time the older male dismounted his steed and Leon just watched curiously as Trigger continued to try and get by him. The muddled Russo was a curiosity to both youngsters; they'd never seen such a patched up fellow. They'd seen calico cats and that's what the two compared Mars to even if he wasn't the right coloration. "I'm ten months. He's five," the Hughes man replied in a tone that said he was just giving his age and not trying to prove he wasn't a child in an offended or defiant manner. And now knowing this Mars fellow had kids put the rest of Leon's nerves at ease, and he finally allowed Trigger out from behind him.

The young pup walked over to him and sniffed at his leg and peered up at him with bright hazel eyes brimming with curiosity and friendliness. "I'm Trigger, but you can call me Trig! And that's Leon, my brother. You have a cool name," the five-month-old said with a toothy puppy grin as his fluffy tail swung behind him. Leon eyed the multi-colored father when he pulled a moose fur from his horse and gave it to him; the grayscale brute eagerly took it and gave a friendly smirk to Mars and nodded. "Thanks, man. We've been dying for some warmth..." Leon had a few bags full of his clothes from home and he was currently wearing a black long-sleeved shirt with a black leather jacket over that and his woven scarf around his neck, a pair of black jeans and some well-worn boots. Trigger had one of Leon's hoodies on his upper body and a scarf around his neck, but other than that, the poor boy couldn't wear clothes yet. So he'd let Trig use the moose fur during the day and both of them could use it at night.

Leon stepped forward and knelt down by Trig, draping and wrapping the large skin around the boy's lithe pup form. "Oh, do y'happen to have some smokes, too?" he asked hopefully. It'd been two months since his last one and now that he was near so many packs with towns and villages, he was sure there was a good supply of the cancersticks. He'd taken all his dad's cigarettes before he ran off with Trig, but being a horrible chainsmoker, they were gone quick. Leon patted Trig's back before he stood up, looking toward the older much more relaxed and friendly. He was growing annoyed at having to look so far up at the basically huge male; it made him feel incredibly tiny, scrawny and like an actual child. "Why th'fuck is everyone here so fuckin' tall?" he murmured more to himself as he looked to the side. Trigger bumped his leg comfortingly, knowing Leon was growing a Napoleon complex since coming here.

But anyways, onto the subject of packs. Leon knew there were plenty here, but he didn't know there were that many. He and Trigger had a lot of places to choose from it seemed. Now it just took effort on his part to find the right one for them. They needed to find a pack very soon, though. It was already winter and the two couldn't survive two more weeks on their own. "'Ve never been in a pack before," he said lifting a large, clawed hand to rub the back of his neck under the scarf before adjusting it to wrap more tightly around it. "I wouldn't know where to start looking." His eyes had remained away from Mars the duration of those two sentences before his sharp silver eyes gazed upward at Mars again. Trig looked up expectantly too, looking forward to learning more about those pack. Asking Mars to give them a place to stay didn't cross either boy's mind.

I got everything that you could ever need

Leon speaks

Trigger Speaks

[/html]
[html]
OOC: dirty dirty birdies. +5
I tried to be perfect, but nothing was worth it.

So apparently the child was 10 months, while his little brother was only five. Mars looked at them, his pupils dilating on them as he looked at them with his uncovered, icy blue eyes that were only slightly more blue than the elder child's silver ones. They looked so close to each other's eyes that it would probably take a genius to realize that Mars' eyes were actually a really icy, gray blue. It was even a tint that was different from Mars' father, Rurik, but his mother had not noticed. The two then introduced themselves to Mars, and he nodded his head. The more he thought about it, the more that Mars felt sorry for the two children. He sighed lightly, and withdrew himself more into his head as the thought more and more about it. His eyes slowly closed, and he took a deep breath in, and then released the breath. When he opened his eyes, he was not the same. His whole demeanor changed at that instant, and a smile had found his maw, instead of that emotionless line that had once been there.

The child asked for smokes, and Bartholomew looked at the shorter child. He also looked at the smaller boy and then to the elder child again. He was slightly confused, but he pulled a pack of cigarettes from his pocket and he took one out for himself and the child. He held the one out to the child and then put the one for him in his mouth. He took out a lighter and lit the child's before he lit his own as well. Maybe ya' are jus' short, man. spoke Bartholomew in his Californian accent to the boy who muttered about how everyone around here was taller than he. Bart then puffed on his fag and he chuckled lightly. It was a charming chuckle, one that melted the hearts of women and men all the time. The boy then went to speak on about how they had never been in a pack before, and that they wouldn't know how to go about joining one. Bartholomew scratched his head lightly and then shrugged his shoulders. He didn't know where Mars was going with these boys when he was talking to him, but he figured that it wouldn't hurt for the boys to come with him to Krystalle and the family he had back home in CD.

Ya' can come home wit' me, yeah? asked the male to the two children, a smile wide on his maw as he looked at the elder one, a mischievous look in his eyes. Bart puffed on his smoke again, and he bent down and looked at the two before he noticed that he had Mars' clothing on. He bent back up quickly and he took the jacket off and put it on Vox's back. Mars only had the otter skirt with him, which was only half of Bart's clothing, but he figured it was better than nothing. Bartholomew unzipped his pants and wiggled out of them and put them on Vox's back too, and he took his otter skirt and he wrapped it around his waist, but not without the two boys seeing the older male naked...

[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">.Leon01 b {color:#90d9ff;} .Leon01 i {color:#6B6B79;} .Leon01 i2 {color:#A7A7A7;}</style>
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v28/s ... _timg1.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Things were about to get weird. Leon had finally relaxed and was feeling more confident, so of course something freakish had to happen to ruin his mood and make him wonder what the fuck was wrong with the much, much taller, older calico male. There was a moment of silence and the man closed his eyes and sighed, and then it was like a switch had been turned on. Or off, he couldn't tell; there was a smile on his mismatched face and a different look in his eyes, and overall his attitude changed. He grabbed Trig's wagging tail and gently dragged him back away from the stranger, the fur on the back of his neck raising nervously. His curled tail tightened upon his backside and he tensed a little and stayed that way, despite getting his cigarette, which he cautiously took and allowed to be lit before puffing on it.

The smoke filling his lungs caused the tenseness of his muscles to fade away, and for a moment, only a moment, he allowed his eyes to close, showing the sheer enjoyment of the cigarette plainly on his dark face before those bright, observant eyes were on Mars again. He said nothing to the reply to his comment to himself and didn't react at all to it besides blowing a puff of smoke in Bart's direction. Trigger looked between the two; he sensed a change in the Russo man and he could sense Leon's unease. It encouraged him to place himself behind his large brother and look up at Bart from the side of Leon's leg. Suddenly there was a stronger accent with the stranger spoke and he just... generally seemed like a different person. In a way, it slightly reminded him of his father and how one minute he could be calm and the next he could be enraged, like a different man.

"I dunno," Leon said quietly, looking away as he held the cigarette between his black lips and gently nibbling the butt of it with his teeth. Trigger nudged his knee, "We need a place to stay. He's been nice to us!" he encouraged, although somewhat more warily than he would've had Bart not appeared. Leon looked down at Trigger, his gaze softening as he tilted his head in the opposite direction in a defeated manner, "Aight, but only if y'don't--" He was unable to finish his sentence when he spotted Bart move toward the horse, pull something off, and then strip his fucking pants off in front of them. "What the fuck!" He barked in a surprised manner, dropping to his knees and yanking the moose skin on Trigger up over his head. Trigger was startled-- he hadn't been paying attention, thankfully, so he let out a little yelp when the fur was yanked over his eyes.

"Dude, d'y'mind?!" Leon was only bothered at all because his five month old brother was right there. Poor kid didn't need to see a random guy's sack! Leon, admittedly, didn't mind the brief view, though. "I mean, s'nice n'all, but c'mon." Leon kept the skin over Trigger's head until Bart's waist and manparts were covered by... a skirt... He stood, leaving the fur over the boy's head and leaving him to shake, trying to make it drop back around his neck.

Leon speaks Trigger Speaks

</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC: table by Kiki; yeah that's right Bart has his own tables Tongue

The older of the two had been conservative about coming home with Bartholomew, but in all reality it wasn't like it wasn't weird that Mars changed his tune all of a sudden like this, so it was understandable. Most people didn't think that they wanted to go home with Bartholomew after meeting Mars, but then again, Bartholomew was extremely persuasive. Bart put on a face, that one look that almost begged silently to come home with him, but he said nothing, and he puffed again on his cigarette. His own tail was curled, because that was the Cubbins blood that coursed through his veins. The smaller child had gotten the other male to agree though, and that made the Cubbins man very happy. His curled tail wagged lightly, but when he had went to change his clothes, the elder of the two had scolded Bart. The half naked male had cocked his head and he put his hands on his hips and furrowed his brows at the gray male. Five months should know about genitalia, so he did not get what the problem was, and plus, Bartholomew's family normally did run around naked rather than with clothing, which is why he only wore a skirt.

The gray male did leave the four year old male confused though and with a tilted head, and a innocent and cute look on his face. He was then told that the sight was not a bad one for Leon, but for Trigger and that's why he freaked out. Bart's mischievous grin returned and the male had wagged his tail again. Bartholomew liked the compliment, and it meant that the boy went that way, and luckily, Bartholomew was not against under-aged sex. He preferred older, maybe a year, but this male was close enough really. If he knew how to shift, and he knew what he liked, then he knew how to please someone. That's the way that Bartholomew thought of it. He purred towards the male, and he drew himself closer. Ya' did like dat, eh? the male spoke, putting a hand on the male's cheek and he had a seductive purr to his voice. Ya' want ta' explore it uh little more? his tongue darted from his mouth and he ran it on the cheek of the boy, that same smile on his face. Bartholomew obviously wanted to test the waters, if the other male was interested, and interested enough to send the younger boy away.

<style>
.bc-lakechamplain-ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:right;width:450px;font-size:11px;font-family:Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;margin:0px auto;padding-bottom:3px;}
.bc-lakechamplain p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.bc-lakechamplain b {color:#655345; letter-spacing:-.2px;text-shadow: .05em .05em .25em #ffffff;}
.bc-lakechamplain {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/FM1XP.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family:Verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#333333; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:0px 0px 160px 0px; background-color:#e4ddd7;margin:0px auto;border:1px solid #655345;}
.bc-lakechamplain-wc {font-style:normal;text-align:right;width:450px;font-size:11px;font-family:Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">.Leon01 b {color:#90d9ff;} .Leon01 i {color:#6B6B79;} .Leon01 i2 {color:#A7A7A7;}</style>
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v28/s ... _timg1.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Trigger was struggling to get the skin off his head and bent down to try and drag it off instead, but he only managed to get it wrapped more around him and now impossible for him to shake down to his shoulders. Bart was decent(as decent as he would get, anyways) and Leon reached down to the lithe youth and pulled the fur back, much to his brother's relief, but he was instantly turned away from the skirt-wearing giant. Leon and Trigger had grown up in a family and place where everyone wore clothes, so it was taboo for the both of them when they came across anyone not wearing clothes... not that Leon complained, he was fine with it, even if it struck him as odd, having grown up the way he did. "Run back to the den for a while, I'll come and get you," Leon said, causing the pup to let out a disappointed whine. He wanted to stay with this cools stranger longer, but he didn't argue. He looked back up at Leon and licked his chin before bounding toward the den.

When the sooty male turned back around, the skirt-wearing, shirtless male was right there and had placed his larger hand on his cheek. It wasn't often a male made a move on him, so it caused his face to become hot and his heart to start pounding, as well as excitement boil in his gut. A smooth, suave smirk replaced the short look of surprise, his ears falling back at the lick along his cheek. Explore it a little more, nice. Leon let out a gruff chuckle as he lifted his own hands to cup Bart's cheeks before pulling him into a sudden, intense kiss, firmly pressing his body to the taller male's with gusto. He removed one hand only to loop that arm around the back of Bart's neck to keep him where he was, carefully lifting a leg to enticingly place between the calico's legs.

Leon speaks Trigger Speaks

</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">.marsmel2 b {color:#133341;text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #FFFFFF;} .marsmel2 b2 {color:#53070b;text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #FFFFFF;} .marsmel2 b3 {color:#3c1d33;text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #FFFFFF;}</style>
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... melwc2.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
OOC: sorry for the wait. Art in the table © Mel, code by you. Tongue +3
I fell apart, but got back up again.

The smaller child was sent away, Bartholomew did not complain, but the elder one did not miss a beat after the other had scampered off, ears twitching at the Cubbins' actions and then suddenly their lips met, and it made a grin form on Bartholomew's face. He returned the intensity he was given and he would soon break the kiss to let a chuckle pass from his lips. Truth was, Bartholomew was sort of a whore, but he also was very weird in the way he did touch and was touched, as well as the fact that he would randomly get embarrassed about stupid shit. This was what happened here, when he broke the kiss of the boy, but he was not stunned for too long, for the male seemed to get over himself really quickly. He chuckled as the boy wormed his way to where there was an enticing leg in between his own legs. The male growled lightly, in a seductive way, something primal and needy, and deep. He knew nothing would happen here though, there was no way that anything could happen here, because it was not private enough. Not for Bartholomew's sake, but for the sake of the child.

Bartholomew kissed the boy again greedily, and kept this going for a minute before he realized he had a cigarette in his hand, and that he wanted that taste to be in his mouth as well. He broke again and put the lit cigarette to his mouth and inhaled the smoke from it. He sighed contently and looked at the boy with half-lidded eyes. Mmmmmm, yummy.. rumbled the Californian male, whom did have an accent to match where he was from. Mars did not have this accent, nor did Hurricane, it was specifically Bartholomew's accent, and in that way it was unique to him. Mars really was the one who was supposed to have it, being that he grew up in California, it was surprising that Mars had little to no accent. Maybe a weirdly said word here and there but for the most part he had a simple English vocabulary with no real discernible accent. Not like Bartholomew. Hurricane even had his own tone and deepness that was different from Both Mars and Bartholomew.

Another chuckle came from the lips of the male and he put his hand around the child's waist and pressed his hips closer to the other male, and he kissed the child again as if to distract the child from what he was doing. He shot his tongue into the other male's mouth and he continued to smile at the male.

Mars speaks Bartholomew Speaks Hurricane Speaks

Well then I fell apart and got back up again.
</style>
[/html]