[M] Velocity
[html]

Foredated to the 16th...Optime form. I added mature tag as she is recalling some mature stuff....Can we spree this?? Rank: Scorpius Co-Rank: Undecided

Omni Cadeaux

Travelling, always travelling. The days had grown shorter, night falling sooner every day. Winter was fast approaching, a small layer of frost covered the terrain in the cold morning air. Omni was wandering almost aimlessly, no purpose to her nomadic ways, just to see. It had been weeks since since living in her home of Quebec. Nova Scotia wasn't hard to reach, not even far from easy Quebec. Omni prodded her horse Solei Noir on, a kick in the rump with a Luperci foot. The black horse nickered softly and continued in on the direction his mistress wanted him to go. Travelers had explained the near packs in north Nova Scotia to her, it would aid her on her decision for housing. Living in a smelly apartment with a horse tethered outside to a post was no way to live at all. A lady demanded decency and luxury. A pack that interested her was Inferni, a place for coyotes and hybrids. Since the dominant heritage in Omni's case was coyote, she wanted to check the place out. Omni's life hadn't started out as well...A mistake pregnancy where she was the only surviving pup, her mother hated her from the start. Beaten bloody and senseless, blamed for every fuck up in her mother's life; things were the shits. Raped, beaten more. Feelings of hate and rage directed towards a small girl, who tried to be obedient her entire life. A hand came up to her head, a dizzying wave passed over the fae, almost causing a fall from her horse. Omni could've been a good girl, grown up, had a mate and children. Her mother made real determination to stop that. To Omni, she wasn't a whore. She just was beautiful and respected by others. It's expected right? She didn't want to do any harm, to anyone. Killing her mother was an act of revenge, getting her rightful vengeance for the past. The memories faded away and the unfamiliar lands were near. Slightly older scents of canines passing by lingered in the chilly air and passed to her sensitive nose. A bag was slung over her shoulder, a satchel of her most needed things. Marijuana, and shrooms were lovingly tucked into the pockets and were for later use. Omni looked regal, elegant mounted atop a dark stallion. Her head was high in confidence, what was she not to be confident about?

The horse bobbed lazily and came to a sudden stop. The woman had to turn to see why. Gripping the mane of her equine companion, a wolf skull very well decorated with red paint was in her field of vision. The young woman stares at the skull for a long while, it had a dangerous beauty to it. The way the teeth were bared in a toothy grin, the crimson stain coating the bone. It was admirable, but much like a warning. More of the skulls were littered over the ground nearby and realization hit her. This was Inferni! Traders had told of the skulls of unfortunate wolves or traitors. Eyes averted from the skull and past the borders. Smoke puffed up from an area far into the trees, this was Omni's decision. For once in a long time, Omni was actually happy to see signs of civilization. "He-llo?!" Omni's clear feminine voice drifted to the sky, hoping someone would acknowledge her presence. Her cry echoed off into the open air and disappeared. Excitement, nervousness, and the neurotic sense of pride accompanied the woman's soul. Omni was rather proud that she could reach her destination quicker than she had thought. Would anyone be up at this time in the morning? To see her through joining? Omni idly ran her finger through Solei's dark mane, untangling snags and she went.

table by Bria
<style>
.seducingsun .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.seducingsun-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"monotype corsiva", sans-serif; color:#910C12; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.seducingsun p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.seducingsun b {color:#F8260C; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.seducingsun {background-color:#0C0333; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... nset-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#71376D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.seducingsun-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.seducingsun .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
She was a moody little fae and this day was no different than any other. She had left Saol back in the woods and had started her patrol on her own. Since the exile of the subleader she had been twice as alert and temperamental upon the borders. She scurried like a rat through the undergrowth, her optime frame so low to the ground as she made the pass through the woods quickly. She was not renewing the scent markers today and wouldn't have even stopped in the area she had if it hadn't been for a call upon the winds.

The tiny woman snarled to herself as she turned off her course and moved towards the sound of the stranger. She caught the scent of the horse and woman before she cut through the brush onto the edge of their lands where the skulls gave notice of what the clan did to outsiders. Her eyes glittered like a feral beast as she called out from the bushes. "What do you seek in these lands stranger.." her small voice asked as her tiny frame remained in shadows, not yet presenting herself to this newcomer just yet.
[html]

Big Grin Hai! That was quick! Sorry for the quality of this post....

Omni Cadeaux

The day was growing on, but it wasn't long before the russet fae heard a voice from the bushes, she turned Solei to the direction of the stranger and called back. What did she seek in Inferni? "I seek a home...somewhere to stay." It was simple, but it carried meaning. Omni didn't yet see the form of the feminine voice carried out from the undergrowth. She meant no harm to the lands, her only wish was to join the vast lands. Be family, and have somewhere to stay. She stayed alert, wondering what would happen. The young fae called softly, "Come out...I can't see you. Please." This stranger seemed to be a member of Inferni, her tone was full of respect and nothing aggressive. Omni slid off of the side of her horse's back, her feet touched the ground and the woman held onto her horse. Deciding that he would be fine on his own, Omni let him idly graze behind her. The young female brushed her dark brown hair away from her face and kept standing. Hopefully she could live here, being more than half coyote she bet that she would be accepted, if not respected. Her father was a wolf, but he too was part coyote. Her mother was full coyote.

Omni rested her hand on her horse's nose as he came up behind her. Aqua blue eyes gazed softly into the bushes. Deciding to be friendly, Omni said to the direction of the Infernian, "My name's Omni. Omni Cadeaux." It felt like talking to air, but this air had ears. This was a very big decision, large in her case. Joining Inferni would likely be the most important thing she would do.

table by Bria
<style>
.seducingsun-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"monotype corsiva", sans-serif; color:#910C12; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.seducingsun {background-color:#0C0333; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... nset-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#71376D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.seducingsun .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
The petite clan member stayed in her camouflage of brush as the woman seemed to try and pinpoint exactly where she was. She moved slightly, letting a twig snap so the stranger had help in locating her. Her grey lilac eyes watched, noting the stallion the woman had with her as she slide from it's back. It was a show of respect of sorts, lowering herself to the same ground of the Inferni member, or atleast it would have been if Zana wasn't half the size of the rest of the clan.

"And what do you have to offer the clan in submitting to it's ranks.." she asked from her cover. Her eyes watched the scene before her unfold as she shifted out from the bushes as the woman asked politely for her to emerge from her cover. She was silent as the snow that fell in winter as she presented herself upon the borders. Her slight frame was toned in muscle, her scars glowing pale in the limited light as she turned her view to that of the woman alone.

She nodded her head slightly towards the stranger as she granted her her own name as well. "I am Zana. Zana Lykoi." Her eyes glowed slightly as she continued on speaking. "What brings you to these lands Omni.." there was no ill tone to her voice yet. She could tell the woman was of mixed blood though the coyote in her rang through and through. She was a lovely creature, but every pack had it's share of beauties and they did little to impress the small woman.
[html]

Big Grin

Omni Cadeaux

The twig snapped and Omni's head whipped to the exact place where the Infernian was. At the woman's question about skills, Omni knew how to answer. "I can hunt...And I can fight. I think that's all I can answer." It was true, hunting was a personal favorite hobby, not that she showed it. Hunting made her feel and look exhilarated, it was all fun. As the Infernian stepped out of the bushes, Omni noticed her size. Omni wasn't one to judge exactly, not one to beat down other's feelings. Her name was Zana. "It's nice to meet you Zana." It was spoken softly but formally, respectful if not. "I don't exactly know what brought me here. Some travelers told me of Inferni. I was curious and wondered what it would be like to live here. I just felt...Like I had to be here." A shoulder was brought up in a shrug, the young woman felt less tense and less afraid, Zana had many scars and seemed like the warrior type. Omni didn't doubt that, she seemed to have the spirit and right tactics to be one. Blue eyes went to the sky, the weather looked okay. It wasn't going to snow anytime soon. At least it looked so. The coywolf felt a distinct longing to be part of Inferni, to call the established territory her home. Many questions flew through her mind, would she be able to prove worthy to Inferni? To be able to sleep in a place other than on the ground or in a badly taken care of apartment?

table by Bria
<style>
</style>
[/html]
She had watched as the woman's head snapped back towards just where she had been hidden. The tiny woman watched her, shifting her weight slightly as she continued to question the stranger after she had given the small lady a satisfying answer. "What type of fighting skills do you possess?" she asked as she moved forward finally from the bushes. She paused a few scant yards before the other as she continued on. "Can you use a bow, staff, spear or knife.. or do you fight with fangs and claws?" Her questions drew to a close for a moment as she eyed the stallion a moment.

Her eyes turned back to Omni as she spoke a greeting. Zana bowed her head slightly as she smiled. "I hope in time I can say the same to you.." It wasn't that Zana didn't trust the woman, but she was new to the lands and Zana had known others to come and go from the lands, herself included. She raised her eyes back once again to the stallion as she asked. "And who is this dark beast?" She was starting to realized that the clan was becoming overwhelmed in stallions soon and she wondered just what sort of chaos was about to insue come spring.

She smiled slightly for no reason at all at the woman's words. She seemed to have a dreamers heart, though Zana couldn't fault her she would rather prepare the woman for what the clan was really like. "What do you know of Inferni?" She had no clue what the traders might have said of the lands and she wanted the woman to have a realistic approach before finding out too late she might just have too weak of a stomach for the fierce loyalty of the clan.
Quick contribution

[html]

Omni Cadeaux

The dusty fae nodded and explained her skills to the smaller female. "I can't do hand to hand stuff. I can shoot from in trees or kill wile others are sleeping." Azure eyes watched Zana with interest, she was proving to be a good scout and sentry. It was nice to know that Zana wasn't being aggressive at this moment, or even remotely snarky. Most females Omni met were bitches, but she didn't see Zana as one. Not yet at least. A long lean arm reached up to her stallion, her large horse that she relied on to help her hunt, travel, and work. "Oh, this is Solei Noir, or Black Sun in English." Omni did wonder why Zana asked, maybe there was no room for him. She could just build a new stable then. Solei snorted and pawed at the ground, hearing his name and demanding a little attention. He was a free-spirited equine, doing what he pleased and protected his mistress. A sunrise broke across the pale blue of sky, spreading light oranges and purples across the large expanse of sky. It was a beautiful sight indeed, something not seen often by Omni as she usually slept past this time.

Omni knew that she could be faithful to Inferni, to be eternally loyal to the clan. If there was somewhere that she could prove to love and live, it was Inferni. The femina smiled at the hybrid and touched Solei's forehead. He was a faithful horse, dutiful and loyal. He could work hard and help the pack flourish.

table by Bria
<style>
</style>
[/html]
ooc: you can put leader needed in the title now Savannah. Smile

ic

Her ears were perked forward with interest as the woman listed in further detail her skills. Zana nodded, knowing that the clan could put the woman to good use if Ezekiel found her worthy. She had yet to find any reason not to call forth for their Aquila and she knew sooner than later she should. Her grey lilac eyes sparkled as she stated simply. "we work to see what other skills are suitable for the clan members.. so don't be surprised if you are hauled off for training of one sort of another if our leader finds you acceptable." She grinned slightly, knowing that there was a likely-hood that Ezekiel would find one at the worse time to drag off for training, but it had always been an eye opening adventure for her at least, especially given her size.

She admired the stallion as she was granted his name. Zana smiled and admitted. "I have a mustang who lords over me.. his name is Saol. You might see him around, he tends to roam on his own.." She liked the stallion with his spunk but she dared not invade the space between the stranger and her horse. The beast didn't know her yet and she was wise enough with horses to know when to keep her distance, friendly nature or not. She merely watched the friendship between the two a moment before the cascading rays of the rising sun made her realize that she should probably call for their leader before too long.

Her tail twitched slightly as she spoke frankly. "It is not up to me if you can be accepted into the lands, but I can call the Aquila now and he will make the final decision on if you may stay." Zana had merely been asked for her loyalties to the leader, she would have given that freely, seeing how once before he had brought her to the clan and he wanted her to remain in the lands. She smiled encouragement to the woman before she tilted her head back and let loose a lonesome yipping howl across the rising dawn, letting their leader know he was needed at the borders.
[html]
The savage in man is never
quite eradicated

Word Count »

He was not far from the source of the high-pitched call, and quickened his pace to meet it. It had been a long day of hunting, and across the rear of his massive stallion there was a bundle of various catches; most were small, ranging from birds to hares. The main prize was the yet un-tanned hide of a reindeer captured with Max’s aid. The boy had made the kill, using his much larger Secui form to bring down the animal after Ezekiel’s bow weakened it. They had eaten together and then with the pale halfbreed’s aid, Zeke had stripped the carcass’ hide and cut selected areas of meat. Max was granted what was left, though the circling ravens had demanded a share quite loudly. This was alright—there was more than enough meat for the boy and the noisy birds.

Viggo scented the other stallion long before they arrived, and let out a challenging whinny to announce his presence. A firm yank on the chestnut mane reminded him to stay easy, as Ezekiel did not wish to lose the hide and dead things he had balanced precariously behind him. Without a saddle, Viggo did not carry things all too well—but he was familiar, more-so than the mare, and Zeke cherished the horse dearly.

Slowing as he neared, the massive horse and his pale rider drew near Zana. Ezekiel did not wish to allow his mount closer to the other stallion. “You are?” He asked, looking to the woman. Zana would, without a doubt, fill in whatever blanks she left out.

<style>
@import url(http://bloodandfire.sleepyglow.net/publ ... s/zeke.css);
</style>
[/html]
[html]

ahaha lol. I fail.

Omni Cadeaux

As the sound of approaching hooves was heard to the russet coywolf, Omni watched the approach of a man, whom she guessed to be one of the leaders as Zana had called him. She gave a respectful nod to the leader. "My name's Omni Cadeaux." She patted Solei's neck and watched the other horse. Sometimes stallions got into fights, at least Solei would behave when she's there. "I hope to make Inferni my home. I can hunt and fight pretty well so I doubt I would be useless to Inferni."She brushed a dark lock of brown hair from her blue eyes to see the pale leader. Analyze his reaction to her speech. The dark stallion beside her snorted anxiously, he had better things to do than be held by his mistress. The feminine

<style>
</style>
[/html]
Zana was not surprised at how swift the Aquila appeared. Her grey lilac eyes ran over the form of his stallion as the thundering hooves of the massive horse gave warning of where the leader was coming from. She noticed the kills her leader had made and privately she stored away the proven knowledge that even their own leader worked for the good of the clan. She lifted her eyes to look upon the leader himself as he asked the newcomer to present herself. She listened carefully to the others words as she waited for her to finish so she could fill in any blanks and details.

The woman presented him with the same simple facts she'd granted Zana, the small woman realized that she would have to fill in what would help the woman strengthen her case. She would have sighed if she hadn't been right in front of their leader and the strange newcomer. "She can use a bow, treetop archery...." she turned her eyes back towards Ezekiel as she added. "She keeps to the darkest hours to it seems..." she hoped that was what the woman had meant, and not that she had no problem killing others in their sleep, though as ruthless as that would seem, it would still be a high valued skill, if the clan ever needed one with that skillset.

Her eyes turned back to Omni as she waited to see just what their Aquila would think of the woman.
[html]
The savage in man is never
quite eradicated

Word Count »

The woman had a foreign name, and her clothing suggested she was from somewhere that valued such things. Even here, few people wore clothing. Helotes’ feminine brother did, and he had seen others favoring clothing, but Inferni as a whole was still mostly feral. This pleased him, secretly, for Ezekiel doubted he would ever wear more than the quiver and bag that hung across his torso. She had scars too—notably, the ones on her face. From his angle, he could not see the jagged letters on her thigh.

His face remained hawkish as he listened to her words, her skills. Another fighter. Someone else who could use a bow. Zana’s peculiar phrase was turned over for a few moments, wondering what all that entailed. It did not sound like anything pleasant, but he had already decided that it would not hurt to have another woman capable of defending herself amongst the growing population.

“Well, Omni, I see no reason to turn you out. If your skills are as they say, you’ll find plenty of others ready to test them. A woman name Alma is an excellent marksman, and we have several warriors here. Zana, can you see her to the Mansion? I think she might prefer that to our caves.” And it would keep the stallion away from his all too-ready to fight mount. “There should be room in those stables, if you want a place to house him. What I must ask of you,” he went on, turning the red horse with subtle pressure from his knee. “Is for you to swear an oath of loyalty to me and to this clan.”

<style>
@import url(http://bloodandfire.sleepyglow.net/publ ... s/zeke.css);
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Hurp goes Savannah!!

Omni Cadeaux

Omni nodded as the man explained how she could test her strengths. Then continuing on about living at the Mansion. He said it as if she wouldn't like living in a cave. In reality, Omni didn't really give a shit about where she lived. Staying respectful, she nodded listening to his words. Lifting a right hand, doing as she did when back home she would swear to something, her voice rang out. "I swear to protect Inferni, to be eternally loyal to everyone residing there. If asked to fight, I will fight for my clan-brothers and sisters." Hopefully that would do it. It was the best formality that Omni could say. The woman would be loyal, after all; who wants to be a traitor to a place that do graciously welcomed you in? Omni glanced at the smaller woman Zana, a silent thank you was shown in her expression.

Soon Omni would be improving her fighting and hunting skills, be ready on call if she had to fight. To feed the clan.
<style>
</style>
[/html]
Welcome to Inferni!RANKS · SITE · WIKI · NEWS

Remember:

• Inferni’s ranks are based on character behavior and activity. Read over our Rank Information for hierarchy information -- approach the higher ranked canines in your tier, and try interact with them. To choose a tier, simply mention it in our Maintenance thread. If you do not choose a tier, the leaders will pick one based on your character’s in-game behavior.

As a new member, why not:

If you're confused about anything regarding Inferni or being a member of the clan, feel free to PM one of our pack leaders, and they can help answer your questions!