we came down to watch the world walk by
[html]
http://i52.tinypic.com/k20j60.png);background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat;">

I dont want to see you walk away from me
Trigger had been able to smell the wind off the ocean the whole time they were staying in Ethereal Eclipse. Of course the boy had been able to wear Leon down into taking hm, which wasn't actually too much of a problem, Leon was just a bit lazy. That morning he took Trigger up to Whisper Beach, where a fog was hanging thickly to the air. You could just barely see the waves lapping at the shore, but the unmistakable sound was clear. Growing up in a huge desert meant beaches would likely always remain a novelty to the boys. Leon was just sad it was too cold for Trig to swim; he watched the brown boy bound toward the waves, watching his dark form in the fog carefully. Leon casually wandered up behind him, hands stuffed into his pockets with his arms pressed to his sides and his chin in his extremely large woven scarf.

"I wanna swim!" Trig yipped, bouncing where he stood before swinging around to look up at his brother. Leon only smiled and shook his head. "S'too cold. Aren't y'cold? "No. Please?" "Nah, we don't got enough to dry you off." Trigger only frowned for a moment before he accepted the answer and was smiling again; he took off along the beach, chasing the waves as they retracted before yelping and running away from them when they went after him. His brother only watched him(the best he could through the fog anyways) with a gentle smile on his face. The type of smile only Trigger could make Leon's lips do.

I got everything that you could ever need

Leon speaks

Trigger Speaks

[/html]