M - purple haze and acid rain dro[p]s.
[html]

<style>
#location{background-image:url('http://www.soulsrpg.com/images/BSMapPixels_subterr.jpg'); width:150px;height:150px;float:left;border:1px solid #000000;margin-right:5px;
background-position:56% 45%;}
#pushpin{position:relative;left:105px;top:72px;}
</style>Private for Omni. c:

Barry trekked quietly through the familiar city streets with one of his latest acquisitions in tow: a fishing pole. It was slung carelessly over his left shoulder while his right hand grasped at the thin metal handle of a bucket weighed down by his catch. The hook dangled freely behind him and seemed to sway in time with his irregular gait. As he crossed what was once a bustling six-lane intersection, only the sloshing water in the bucket and the faint rustle of bare branches could be heard. Barry yawned drearily as he passed the abandoned cars; it was one of those days. Lazing about and soaking up the midday sun was all well and good, but once his last joint burned down it was time to go home.

Within minutes, the shops and parking lots gave way to thin strips of forest and the suburban lawns Nature sought to reclaim. Most were overgrown with small trees, saplings, and brush, but before long he came upon a parcel of land that was conspicuously maintained — home. Barry gave a loud whistle. Axle and Grit came up soon after. The loner plopped the packed pail down before them with a triumphant grin. Dinner's up! he exclaimed.

The Rottweiler nodded to his companion, who promptly disappeared around back to start a fire. Guess that fishin' stick came in handy, prez?

Barry laughed. Yea; yuh did well. Why don't you guys take the rest of the day off after we eat? Axle nodded enthusiastically and presumably went to share the news with the other dog while the mottled hybrid flayed the fish. He owed this prize to the watchdogs — without them to preoccupy the fisherman, he would've missed the customer while he was out and about. Over time, their partnership had blossomed into something akin to friendship, but the ex-Dreamer was careful not to take their services for granted. When they swung something like this, he volunteered to get dinner and tried to reward the behaviour. And in this case, it was a great excuse to try out the new pole — along with the techniques the fisher taught him.

Once their bellies were full, he bade the strange duo adieu. Sometimes he wondered where they went on their rare nights off, but since they never pried into his business or said much on the matter, he never bothered to ask. After lounging next to the dying fire for nearly half an hour after they'd gone, he finally got up to tidy up the mess. Hmm. Perhaps another joint would make it more fun. Barry shrugged at the soiled cookware and moseyed on off to the garage.

Barrett
<style>
.barry-walls p {padding:8px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;font-size:11px; }
.barry-walls p:first-letter {font-size:18px;font-weight:normal;font-family: verdana, sans-serif;}
.barry-walls b {color:#FFD800; font-family:georgia, serif; font-weight:bold; font-size:11px;quotes:'“' '”';}
.barry-walls b:before{content:open-quote;}
.barry-walls b:after{content:close-quote;}
.barry-walls {font-family: verdana,sans-serif; color:#E49001; text-align: justify; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l53 ... /walls.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 175px 0px;width:100%;border:0;}
.barry-walls-ext{background-color:#333333; border:3px double #000000;width:90%; margin:0 auto; max-width:700px; min-width:450px;-moz-box-shadow: 5px 5px 15px #111111;-webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 15px #111111;margin-top:20px;margin:bottom:20px;}
.barry-walls .ooc {padding:0px; margin-right:20px;margin-left:20px;margin-top:0px;margin-bottom:0px;border-bottom:1px dotted #111111; font-family:verdana,sans-serif;font-size:10px;color:#444444;line-height:12px;}
.barry-walls .wotd {border-bottom:1px dotted #3A0A00;}
.barry-walls-name{text-align:right;font-size:32px;font-family: 'Rock Salt', cursive;color:#000000;margin-right:20px;font-weight:bold;margin-top:10px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

So excited...Squee! She's in Optime. Sorry if it sucks...DX

Omni Cadeaux

The days seemed to drone on slowly, the night approaching faster as winter's approach made itself known. The young woman shivered slightly against the biting cold. The femme had been wandering aimlessly for at least an hour. The lone woman sighed, it wasn't that she didn't like Halifax...It was that there was almost no one where she wandered. A tan-tipped tail flicked in annoyance as the woman passed yet another silent desolate neighborhood. Stopping only for a moment, Omni quickly opened the satchel that hung off her shoulder. In a pocket were some dry marijuana leaves. Her last little amount of the mind-altering substance. Skillfully, Omni rolled a joint from the leaves and lit it with an old lighter. Smoke puffed up into the evening air and disappeared quickly. The smell of weed lingered casually in the air around the russet lady. A long hand came up to brush a stray lock of dark hair away from
her azure eyes. Did Omni's eyes deceive her? Was that smoke in the distance she had seen? It seemed as if the fire was burning down, better make haste before it went out. Sprinting with the grace of a feline, Omni found the fire, the embers glowing weakly in the darkening sky. Her head cocked to one side in confusion. Shouldn't someone be at the fire? There was a forgotten piece of used cooking apparatus scattered around the fire was a sure sign that someone had just recently been here. "Hello?!" Omni called out to the stranger nearby. Curiosity got the best of the woman, Omni saw a building, not quite like house but a building nonetheless. It was a large garage and it seemed to be occupied.

She crept quietly around the building and caught sight of a lone figure. He was lean and had many different shades of sorrel and obsidians, a smile spread across the woman's face at that very moment. "Hey!" Her voice carried, Omni knew that he would hear it. The dusty female leaned casually against the garage wall, one hand rested slightly on her hip, eyes alit with curiosity. The joint smouldered from its position over her lips. Her grin remained on her palette, it wasn't an idiotic grin...A curious grin. Aqua blue eyes trailed back to the direction of the fire. "That your fire?" It wasn't an accusation perhaps but a simple wondering question. She did notice in fact that he had a boyish appearance, attractive in her eyes indeed. Most tried to come across like men their entire lives. Well if life is good in your younger years, why grow up?

table by Bria
<style>
.seducingsun .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.seducingsun-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"monotype corsiva", sans-serif; color:#910C12; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.seducingsun p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.seducingsun b {color:#F8260C; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.seducingsun {background-color:#0C0333; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... nset-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#71376D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.seducingsun-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.seducingsun .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
It does not suck! Slight powerplay at the end here, thwap me if you'd like it changed :3

One ear twitched as he rummaged through his bags and salvaged tupperware containers — he could've sworn he heard something outside. He paused and listened intently. When nothing happened, he shrugged it off and resumed his search. Maybe one of the boys forgot something; maybe he imagined it. Back to business! A broad grin spread across his features as he cracked open one of the mid-sized vessels. The thick, sweet scent of fresh buds enveloped his senses and went on to permeate the entire room. It was a safe bet dry spells were a thing of the past for Barry.

After a moment of reverent silence, he scooped out a palm-full of the intoxicating flowers and returned the tub to its rightful place. Just as he was about to turn around, a woman's voice sounded behind him. So he hadn't been hearing things after all, huh? He turned casually and beheld a young girl with vibrant, lively blue eyes. Propped against the wall as she was, with the bend of her slender arm naturally drawing the eye to the curve of her waist and hips — not to mention that impish grin — he could only assume she was interested in one thing.

Oh, she looked good at this game, but she'd just found herself a worthy contender. Hey there, he replied smoothly, leaning on one elbow against the work bench while teasing the tiny clumps of pot in his free hand. He studied her coolly as she peered off to the side; her mixed heritage was obvious to the mottled hybrid. While the coyote in Matrix and Anselm's blood affected their grandson in subtle ways — a lean build, a longer muzzle, more pronounced ears — in this girl the influence was strong. Barry had always liked that. It exacerbated feminine features.

She looked back and he smiled. It is, he replied simply. If I'd known I'd have company, I'd have kept it going. He licked his lips and straightened to his full height. But there's no reason it can't be rekindled, eh? With that, he turned to grab a few essentials: rolling papers, a bottle of liquor, a small piece of plywood he used as an impromptu table when rolling outside. He gestured in an after you sort of way with a dip of his snout and got ready to follow her around back to the fire pit.

Barrett
<style>
.barry-walls p {padding:8px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;font-size:11px; }
.barry-walls p:first-letter {font-size:18px;font-weight:normal;font-family: verdana, sans-serif;}
.barry-walls b {color:#FFD800; font-family:georgia, serif; font-weight:bold; font-size:11px;quotes:'“' '”';}
.barry-walls {font-family: verdana,sans-serif; color:#E49001; text-align: justify; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l53 ... /walls.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 175px 0px;width:100%;border:0;}
.barry-walls-ext{background-color:#333333; border:3px double #000000;width:90%; margin:0 auto; max-width:700px; min-width:450px;-moz-box-shadow: 5px 5px 15px #111111;-webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 15px #111111;margin-top:20px;margin:bottom:20px;}
.barry-walls .ooc {padding:0px; margin-right:20px;margin-left:20px;margin-top:0px;margin-bottom:0px;border-bottom:1px dotted #111111; font-family:verdana,sans-serif;font-size:10px;color:#444444;line-height:12px;}
.barry-walls-name{text-align:right;font-size:32px;font-family: 'Rock Salt', cursive;color:#000000;margin-right:20px;font-weight:bold;margin-top:10px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

No thwap necessary! I might have Powerplayed Barry a little. Sorry...

Omni Cadeaux

From being acknowledged, the russet feya's grin grew wider. His voice was cool, it gave him a slick kind of aura. The scent of fresh marijuana was thick through the air. A pleasing scent indeed, the young coywolf took a deep long breath, inhaling the sweet smell. At the stranger's words, Omni chuckled softly. "It's pretty easy to keep one going...So I don't see why not." Anyway, what remote threat did this man pose to the sorrel hued woman? None at least that she could see. The joint between her lips smoldered into nothing as the duo walked to the diminishing fire. "Shoot!" She cursed under her breath. That was her last bit of pot! Omni would not bother asking the man if she could "borrow" some of his, that would be rude and rather stupid. Why would he want to give his own substance to a stranger? The gentlemanly gesture was unnessessary, but it was nice. Instead of automatically sitting down, the lady peered around the small radius of the firelight for any dry wood to keep the fire going. A few small pieces were found and the fae sat down on the ground by the fire. "This is all I can find...So, I'm Omni Cadeaux." It was a simple introduction, all she could do was state her name really. Ears flattened shyly against her skull, never one for conversation. too bad you're not drunk. Omni's mind taunted her about what happened under intoxication. Now that was different. Louder, boisterous, and forward. Maybe not the best path for this.

Omni was clumsy with her words, so while she asked "So ya live in this garage? Nice place." She flicked her lighter idly, watching the fire flicker and go out, flicker and go out. She must've been a pretty shitty guest not doing anything. Standing up, she stretched her body and went over to where the male stood. "D'you grow this? It's different from mine. A tan hand reached into the satchel and managed to get some tiny dried leaves on the fingertips. "Smells just a tidge different..." Brushing the small amount of leaves off the tips of her thin fingers, she sat back down, watching the stranger with interest.

<style>
.seducingsun-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"monotype corsiva", sans-serif; color:#910C12; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.seducingsun {background-color:#0C0333; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... nset-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#71376D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.seducingsun .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
W/e, sometimes powerplay just makes things easier XD I did it again |: Again, just poke me if you want anything changed XD;

She seemed a little uneasy — awkward perhaps — but he didn't acknowledge it. Making guests feel comfortable was part of his job. Luckily, he was used to playing host. As she introduced herself he offered a warm smile in exchange and gently took her paw in a cordial handshake. With his calloused hand beneath hers, he held her honey-coloured paw loosely such that she could pull away at will. Barry; pleasure's all mine, he said before relinquishing his light grasp. While he appreciated her efforts, as evinced by a slow, friendly wag of his tail, he waved his hand dismissively. Nah, have a seat... make yourself at home. I'll take care of all this.

The wolf stooped to place his things on the ground, then perked up as he remembered something. Tossed over a rung of the ladder leading up to the roof was a blanket, which he fetched and laid out next to the fire pit for her to sit on. Yeah; I've got maybe half a dozen acres here, he explained as he collected all of the dishes scattered about and consolidated them into a neatish pile out of the way somewhere. On his way back, he grabbed a few pieces of firewood from a pile around the corner. Squatting down next to the smouldering embers, he tossed the logs on top and the smaller tinder she'd found against them. As he prodded at the red-hot coals to give them a breath a fresh air, they came back to life. He watched the flames lap at the new fuel, then sat back as the wood ignited.

Barry propped the plank in his lap and began to break up the buds into manageable pieces. His ebony ears flicked slightly as she inquired about the strain. Oh yeah; indoor special right here. Grown in the greenhouse just over there, he said, pointing off in its direction with a flick of his dark muzzle. As meticulously as he maintained his outdoor crop, the moderate, climate-controlled conditions inside the growhouse always produced a more potent product. Consequentially, it was more expensive — but he was all about free samples. Got plenty of outdoor bud, too, but give this a try, eh? he tempted, winking as he finished sealing off the joint.

With that, he popped it in his mouth, retrieved a lighter from his pocket, and lit it in one smooth motion. He drew in several puffs to get it going and passed it off. Anyway, looks like you got here just in time, he remarked with a laugh, referencing the few pitiful leaves and specks of dust in the bottom of her satchel. Came to the right place if you're looking to restock, he added. How much are you looking for?

Barrett
<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Powerplay Om as much as you want, I don't mind. I'm having trouble making her flirt with Barry.Bwah whenever I try she comes across sounding like a creep.< And I think I power played Barry. I can change it if ya want it gone. Shortish post...

Omni Cadeaux

Taking her hand, the man; Barry shook it lightly in a greeting manner. Omni didn't pull away though, it was nice to be greeted in such a way. The woman let the the mottled man pull away as he set off to find more supplies to make the campfire much more comfortable. As he set down the blanket, the young coywolf smiled. "Thanks...It is very comfortable." She felt like laying down, but where would Barry sit? He seems happy that she had acknowledged his strain. "Well anyway, it seems very complex. Must've taken a while to grow." Her head tilted to the side as she watched him roll a joint. Her tail thumped the ground appreciatively as he offered Omni a try. At first she thought she could roll her own, but after the sorrel and obsidian man took a few puffs, a light hand reached out, tentatively for the joint. "May I?" He passed it and she brought it to her own lips. The effect was instant, swirling colors and patterns appeared in her field of vision, a slightly different effect that that of her own. "So...smooth." Now the multihued woman felt relaxed, almost subdued but not quite. How much did she want? Well enough to smoke for a few days. But then there was the problem of payment. "I don't think I have anything to pay you...What do you need?" Back at her apartment she had plenty of things, not really possessions but simple finds. Most were like knives and daggers and Bary didn't strike her as the fighting type. This pot probably fetched a high price for its splendor. The auburn furred woman sighed and tried to sort out things within her mind. The colors were speaking but Omni couldn't hear them. This was surely a potent strain. "So...been here a while?" A honey tipped tail brushed against the blanket. She could come to enjoy Barry's company very easily. The agreeable type he was.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]
<3

The brunet laughed and nodded, reflecting Oh, it's been a process. Hilsburn was thing nearly three years in the making. His mother laid down its foundation with her outdoor crop of marijuana plants, but weed — true to its name — wasn't such an uncommon thing. Anselm really catapulted the business forward by establishing a greenhouse and introducing two more exotic species: opium poppies and psilocybin mushrooms. Barry rode that momentum and went even further: he selected for potency and flavour in the pot; he set up a distillery, becoming one of the only (known) liquor producers in the region; he added morning glories, notable for their psychedelic lysergic acid, to the roster; and lastly, he did a lot for the place in terms of aesthetics.

Not so long ago, the front yard and adjacent properties were ensnarled with thorny, tangled vegetative growth. Now the gardens were neatly groomed, complete with stepping stones, pathways, and decorative crystals and boulders. In the summer, they flourished with fragrant and colourful blossoms. At night, the supernatural glow of the luminescent snails and fungi delighted and intrigued. Meanwhile, the brick fire pit was warm and inviting in the cooler months. He wasn't done yet, either — someday he'd commission an artist to repaint the outside walls of the garage and other buildings. At first glance it was all frivolous. Admittedly, it was mostly for his own amusement and comfort, since he spent so much time in this little pocket of Halifax. But it served a dual purpose, too: it made the property more appealing to visitors. Visitors meant more customers and more opportunities. He always kept an eye out for new goods to expand his selection or different tools to make life easier.

Thus, when she inquired as to his needs, he only shrugged at first. Even if the things he really wanted often escaped him, he usually got a good time out of encounters like these. A stoner through and through, it made sense he found fellow users to be the most easygoing, enjoyable company. I've accepted all sorts of things in the past, material and otherwise, he said, catching her eye to see if she got what he was driving at. He would never suggest sex himself, not because he thought prostitution was wrong, but simply because he wasn't interested in coercing anyone into doing something they didn't really want to do. Still, if a girl came forward with that kind of offer, he wasn't the kind of guy to say no. And... well, she didn't seem to have much else on her. Nevertheless, there were other options — an exchange of particularly useful information could be enough for him, depending on what it was. Alternatively, he didn't mind just hanging out and smoking her up 'on the house' until she could get back with saleable items at a later time.

He'd let her think it over. Mmm, since last year, technically, but only steady since May, he explained. How 'bout you? Are you from around this area?

Barrett
<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

::Oh yeah...Assume she's sitting by Barry. Sorry for the really bad post. I'm trying to beat a headache away with a stick...

The young woman listened with interest as he told her a little about his marijuana's progress. It was certainly interesting to be able to speak to someone who could so skillfully produce substances. She did indeed notice Barry's almost suggestive glance as he discussed payment. "We can work something out can we? I promise..." Omni teasingly swatted his back with her tail. She did know what he was getting at. It would seem much like prostitution if this encounter did end up in sexual activities, but it would be unfair just to take some weed and mosey off without payment. And what the hell? What was wrong with Barry anyway? He was good-looking and surely fun company. Azure orbs caught his as she spoke her words. For now though, they could casually hang. If not, Omni could go back to her apartment and find a few things of interest and of higher quality for such a fine potent source of marijuana. The slight awkwardness faltered as Barrett inquired about where she came from. "Only been here a few days. I come from not too far, a couple o' provinces west. Quebec. Right now I live not too far, a little apartment a few blocks from here." In many ways the russet femme would miss her home. But ever going back would stir up ugly and frightening memories of the past. "It's a nice place...But had some things I had to get away from there." Omni said nothing about her life there, but quietly stared at the soft amber glow of the hot embers. Without even realizing it, the coyote woman was shivering. Tossing her bag a few paces to the side, Omni brought up a corner of the old blanket, catching Barrett's lemon eyes apologetically. "Sorry...Gets kind of cold these months." Her mind was still buzzing, the marijuana was making it hard to think in a way, she still had to think of reasonable payment for her new companion. Clearing her throat, the cinnamon lady murdered softly. "There's always...me." Turning her cranium towards the soil and coal colored man, Omni had a noticable hint of shyness. "But that's if it's alright with you y'know. O-or I could go back to my place and get some stuff. Whatever works." The woman's tail waved slightly, this was sort of his decision. She had already decided on hers. Omni lay back on the blanket and closed her eyes for a few moments, ears perked for his answer. Opening her large blue eyes, sitting up once again. The russet beauty grabbed a nearby stick and poked at the fire, turning the coals over to further their life.  The smell of the smoldering joint was so so rich to her sensitive nose. Such a lovely smell on a night like this.
<style type="text/css">
.omnired b {font-weight:bold; color:#c52f1f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#572613 1px 1px 1px;}
.omnired p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.omnired p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.omnired .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#c52f1f; text-shadow:#572613 1px 1px 1px;}
.omnired p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.omnired {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#ad6246; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/3uHoP.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:315px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#572613; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

[html]
Sorry this is so late D: Definite powerplay this time, kick me if you want it changed XD; I put a mature tag in the title, up to you if you want to use it or fade to black C:

His tail thumped in response to that quick, tantalising brush, but he managed to refocus as she explained where she was from and where she was staying. Not too far, he echoed thoughtfully, mostly referring to Quebec. The province encompassed a truly expansive tract of wilderness, but he still considered it local — at least relative to places like Africa, Europe, or even the American Southwest. Parlez-vous français? His eyes glinted with a hint of mischief as the foreign words rolled expertly from his tongue.

The façade lasted only a moment longer before he laughed. Don't answer that — 's about all I know, he confessed. Having lived with a motley crew of travellers for half his life, it wasn't surprising he picked up a few expressions: he knew phrases in Spanish, French, Russian, and even Japanese. Unfortunately, he wasn't fluent in any (arguably even English, given his rampant use of slang).

He shrugged in a what can you do? sort of way. From further inland myself, but it's more exciting here, eh? Double entendres? Always. It was true Nova Scotia — and particularly Halifax — saw more action in one month than the Collective might see in an entire year, but geography was the last thing on his mind. He sidled closer as she shuddered in the stiff winter breeze, lightly patting his lap to invite her into a warmer seat. And with that, he supposed they'd reached a deal. For now he made no further move; the brisk weather was a great excuse to get cozy while they finished off their joint. After his hit, he passed it off and lightly drooped his arms about her waist.

Barrett
<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

<3 it's alright. Barry pretty much has her anyway. Oh yeah...We can have them go at it a little but maybe fade to black. I want to get my second character up and running, but I don't have a good enough post count... DX

Omni Cadeaux

Barrett's good nature was intoxicating, and it made the female laugh as he impeccably spoke her language but quickly retorted for her not to answer. Explaining more about her home back west. "Well, not too too far but it did take a while to end up here." The gold splashed female moved closer as Barry motioned for her to sit in his lap, seeing no problem with it, soon enough the female was in his lap comfortably. The joint was dwindled down to ash, and she felt large hands on her waist. The touch was her undoing, Omni wrapped a tan gloved arm around his neck, hand resting lightly on his opposite shoulder. It was like they had shaken hands on the deal of arranging payment, and sadly the female felt no guilt that she was selling her body for substances. Bringing her muzzle towards his, she offered a canine kiss to his maw, one hand gently cradling the side of his head. Drawing back slowly, vivid blue eyes flickering to his obsidian visage for a reaction. Her own face  showed held back desire, whenever he was ready she could start her administrations, meanwhile a clawed finger toyed at the button of his pants, not quite popping it out of its place but nonetheless teasing. Omni said quietly, "This is what you'd like? For me to...Pay you this way right? I Wouldn't want to get off easy at your expense." 

table by Bria
<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]
That works for me Big Grin

Barrett could give off the impression of being more well-travelled than he was. Of the three places he lived at one point or another, none were more than a weeklong journey apart. It was just enough distance to satisfy his wanderlust while ensuring he never felt too far from home. As much as he liked to traipse around and take in the different sights, smells, and experiences the world had to offer — and despite never feeling truly uncomfortable in a new place — he liked coming back to his old stomping grounds at the end of the day (or week, or month). Sometimes the trip's half the fun though, right? he mused rhetorically, not really expecting an answer.

As she slipped into his lap, thoughts of far away places and times fell from his mind. He shifted slightly, propping himself up on one arm as she leaned her weight into him while he continued to support her waist with his other hand. His salmon-coloured tongue flicked out to return the kiss; briefly they met mid-air. She tasted like sex and pot — no doubt he did, too. Even if he missed that lusty gaze, pheromones gave their desires away. Her warmth and wandering hand was enough to rouse his body into further betraying him; a rather solid mass was evident as she toyed with the button of his pants.

Not one to be outdone, he allowed his own hand to slide down the curve of her hip. It came to rest against the soft fur of her inner thigh. Don't worry, he assured her, I'll make this well worth your while. He was generous in his dealings in the first place — and when it came to these kinds of trades, he did his best to make sure the women enjoyed themselves, too.

Barrett
<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]slight powerplay...shout at me if you want it changed...You can fade to black on your reply if ya want

The fire flicked weakly beside the duo, the small flames casting a dull amber radiance over both the pelts of the two canines. It was a beautiful night indeed, good pot, good company, and just generally a great setting. A large hand trailed slowly from her curves to her inner leg, such an intimate show so powerful to the russet woman. The growing bulge in his pants was a signal, a hand flickered to the button, popping it out from its place willing Barrett to slip off the clothing. Azure gazers caught sight of the rigid flesh that reacted to her every touch. A low chuckle escaped her throat as the multihued man said he'd make this enjoyable and nice for her. "I thought it was me to make you feel good...I'm the customer right?" Her tongue slipped from her lips and caught the side of his face, letting them trail down his neck to the broad of the man's chest. She moved his wandering hand with a delicate palm closer to her, taking just a bit of control over this situation. It may become a game of "who's better", and not that the loner woman minded. She pressed back on his chest, a gentle reminder for him to back down.
[/html]
Cough cough...Omni is a sicko...

[html]
Sorry about the fail wait and short reply D: I think I'm even worse at ending threads than I am starting them >_> But this has been a lot of fun >Big Grin

She undid his pants button with ease and moved so he could wriggle free. He kicked the worn shorts off to one side and only checked they didn't wind up in the fire as an afterthought. His hat was also discarded — warmth was the least of his concerns as Omni repositioned herself, straddling his lap and hovering tantalisingly close to his exposed member. Her words elicited naught but a devious grin, but when she redirected his teasing caresses he did not fight it. She raised a good point and he liked where things were going — so when she shoved him playfully onto his back, he surrendered. Whether she fucked him or he fucked her was irrelevant — in the end, they'd both get what they wanted. And even in this prone position, he still had a few tricks up his sleeve. She would discover them over the course of the night, just as he would discover himself alone in the morning. Most of the details after he paid her would be lost to the bottle, but the first half of the night would be remembered fondly for quite some time.

Barrett
<style>
</style>[/html]