One that Understands
[html]

OOC Set for Dec 20

Word Count → 000

It had been a long trip back. Hadley was almost completely broken now. His responses to her orders were swift, if not well done. His wounds had grown less numerous as well, as Amy's need to discipline decreased. Instead there was an increase in rewards, affection and treats. His spirit wasn't completely broken yet, but it was close.

Amy pulled the horse to a stop just outside a border. She hadn't noticed it the first time passing through. It was in a rather out of the way corner, difficult to access. The stories that Amy had heard about Salsola though, made her eager to make it's acquaintance. They seemed like good trading partners, providing her with whatever she wished, and no quibbles about how she got it done.

Leaning back her head Amy howled. Her voice was proud, carrying off the mountains. True, it didn't have the same power as a wolf's did. But it was beautiful. At alert Amy watched the border, waiting for any sign of someone coming near. The instant they entered her vision she would know.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

Word Count » 000 OOC

angels watching over me with smiles upon their face

Odessa had taken to her steed's back again. The pied gelding had seemed hesitant to venture outside, the weather was bitter and nipped at all of his extremities. Though in the end he was convinced, they set off with Odessa's thick stag cloak wrapped around her shoulders and another specially made riding rug drapped across where she sat. This one was made of a thick bear skin she traded for and later hemmed and tidied up. The wind blew a little fiercer and due to such conditions, Odessa was forced to adorn the gelding in his bridle, as he was more inclined to fright in harsher weather. It was better to be safe than sorry.

Odessa and the painted gelding had been riding for some time. A few hours, perhaps? When they heard a howl. It was not that of a wolves, nor a coyotes. It was doggish, but still, even though Odessa's words sounded harsh and critical, it was a pleasing sound. Kicking Keshi into a gentle trot she approached. Remembering that this was Salsola's business, 'Greetings', Odessa put on a stoic face, 'What business do you have here?' she questioned, her orderly words stark in contrast to her gentle voice.

'cause I have made it through this far in an unforgiving place
<style>
.odessa-txt3 {font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:-.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.odessa-txt3 .inner {}
.odessa-txt3 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.odessa-txt3 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.odessa-txt3 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.odessa-txt3 b {color:#cc8686; letter-spacing:1px; }
.odessa-txt3 i {color:#cc8686; letter-spacing:1px; }
.odessa-txt3 u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC

Word Count → 000

Amy grinned at the stranger's brisk words. Much like herself, the voice was deceptively soft, inviting one's trust and protection. She was pleased that they'd get straight down to business. There would be no dancing around, full of false niceties. Yes, this pack appeared to be just what she wanted. Cold, businesslike, and ruthless.

I have come to do business. I heard about you while traveling. I thought our interaction would be mutually beneficial. Her words were sugary sweet. Any who listened would be pulled into her web, wanting to agree with her. It was all one could do to stand against her. Only those who had dealt with charismatics before would know what was happening, and the reason for wanting to agree with her. Those helpless canines who hadn't became her slaves, worshiping at her voice.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

Odessa considered the woman's words with a patient frown. She was practically an adult now and if she made a mistake she would be charged the same way as any other member, relations to the leadership would count for little. Besides, if this went off without a hitch, Salsola would have a potential trading partner. 'What do you need?' Odessa questioned gently, though with a constant ring of firmness. Personally, she had very little to trade and in such short notice she would not have time to make the woman wait while she met with Sirius and Eris. She supposed she could spare some of the younger hares she had, but they had little in the way of meat and fur on them and therefore proved less worthy. Of course she had medical supplies, herbs that she collected from the garden. The rarer things she had traded for would not leave her hands however. And there was also the numerous trinkets she had lying around.

Though she would not let these things go without a fair trade. Salsola needed a cart and Odessa could do with a larger horse to pull the cart. Something trained to do the job. But, of course, it would be kept for her own use. Keshi would remain her's also, but he wasn't particularly suited to cart pulling as his back was only strong enough for riding on and carrying luggage. Odessa assumed that a wooden cart would be just too much.

<style type="text/css">
.mardessa b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffe7d8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#50595d 1px 1px 2px;}
.mardessa p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.mardessa p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.mardessa .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#ffe7d8; text-shadow:#50595d 1px 1px 2px;}
.mardessa p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.mardessa {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#9b8d88; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/KF770.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:370px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#5f5853; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

So the girl was open to her offer. Amy smiled softly, her ears held erect. I need exotic items that people will pay lots for. I need herbs of poison and healing. I need livestock for those who would request it, and items of beauty for those weak in vanity. Her words were melodious, flowing without pause. Hadley flinched at the words, feeling the heated intent behind it. Amy was not one to take things she couldn't use herself. The jewelry and the like would be worn according to her mood, and the livestock would be used to keep her fed on days when the food ran low. After all, Amy was no lowly hunter.

Food that stores well would be welcome as well. I spend many days on the road without rest, unable to hunt. The need to eat doesn't go away though. Amy's eyes twinkled as if she was sharing a great joke with the girl. Her coldness didn't allow her to laugh with a stranger, her words twisted into a hard mock of the world around her.

Having made her wishes known Amy shrugged her shoulders. She could go without many of the items she asked for, but it was out there. It was the things that Amy was willing to trade for. If offered without a price Amy would take it as well, believing it to be but her dues. The chances of that happening here were small though. What is it that the lady of Salsola needs? What can I give you, in exchange for these paltry items?

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.odessOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Odessatable.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.odessTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.odessSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#ffd119; margin:40px 5px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.odessInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#ffd119; font-weight:bolder;}
.odessInput {height:340px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#ffffff; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 50); line-height:120%;}
.odessInput b {color:#ffd119;}
.odessInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.odessInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.odessInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.odessSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 220px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#ffec4e;}
p.odess-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

All my life I've stumbled in the dark
Reaching out but finding only air

WC :: +000 OOC :: Blah

’I don’t have livestock to trade, apart from some young snow shoe hares. But I may be able to help you with those herbs’ she considered for a second, they only herbs she would happily part with were the common ones but even so they were prepare perfectly which is better than what was offered in the wild. The rabbits were a decent trade to. Semi tame youngsters, large enough to harvest their meat and fur yet small enough to raise as companions. Items of beauty. Well that was easy enough; while she didn’t have any jewels of her own she was willing to part with, she knew where these items lay and could easily trade for them. ’I can get jewels also. Granted it may take a few days’.

’I have dried rabbit and many edible herbs to go with them’ Odessa said, gazing to the sky. She considered what she needed, ’Another horse. Something large, a draft perhaps?’ she said almost automatically. ’And a cart’ another one wouldn’t hurt. ’And furs. The more exotic the better’. Her words were spoken more as demands, far from her usual persona but then again she needed to be fierce when dealing with strangers.

Just like fireflies in the night
Dancing without light
Lost and blind without a guide

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

Amy didn't have much in the way of exotic furs on her right now, though she supposed a couple otter pelts would do in the meantime. I can get those. I'll return in a week's time. First though, may I receive the rabbits? I'll receive the rest of my payment when I return. Amy wasn't threatened by the demands, picking up on the naturally submissive nature underneath. Amy didn't feel a great need to pressure that true self into coming out, believing that the girl would automatically fall into line when confronted with someone who was clearly more powerful. Belonging to a pack or not didn't matter to Amy in terms of respect. She simply expected it, no matter what the circumstances. Not receiving it could be painful for the insulting member.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.odessOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Odessatable.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.odessTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.odessSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#ffd119; margin:40px 5px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.odessInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#ffd119; font-weight:bolder;}
.odessInput {height:340px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#ffffff; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 50); line-height:120%;}
.odessInput b {color:#ffd119;}
.odessInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.odessInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.odessInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.odessSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 220px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#ffec4e;}
p.odess-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

All my life I've stumbled in the dark
Reaching out but finding only air

WC :: +000 OOC :: Blah

She nodded sternly, agreeing hesitantly to her conditions. While she was hesitant to hand them over in the event that she was untrustworthy it was only a few rabbits. And after all their breeding was efficient. 'How many do you need?' she asked, she would head back to Salsola, do her chores and then come back in the afternoon with the small mammals. Odessa wouldn't hurry, she take her time. After all she had allowed the trade to move on further, she controlled it. And if this woman crossed her she'd have Larkspur on her back, or Salvia. The green eyed tiger was certainly ferocious. 'I'll come back this afternoon with the rabbits' she said flatly. 'I've got other things to do before then'.

She turned slightly away from the stranger, giving her a hard stare to make sure she wasn't being double crossed. She knew the horrors of the world, Eris had taught her. Though she woman had far from instilled fear in her mind. But caution and interest were hard at work in her still fresh mind.

Dancing without light
Lost and blind without a guide

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]
[html]

OOC

Word Count → 000

The submissive wolf agreed to Amy's terms, just like she had expected. Smiling coldly Amy responded to her question. Six of them would be quite nice. Males and females. Amy wouldn't be cheated by being given all males or all females. If she planned on making a good stock from the rabbits she would need both genders. The older males might be used for fur or meat, while the females could be kept after being bred. That way Amy didn't have to worry about her stock running out, and her control grew.

Amy had no problems with waiting until the afternoon. She had no particular place to go, and the female had agreed to give her payment in advance. If you don't return by the time the sun begins to set, the deal is off. Even in circumstances like this, Amy considered herself in control. I'm afraid I can't wait longer than that or I won't be able to get your horse within the week. It was a lie, but one that would serve her well. Patiently Amy turned to her wagon, pulling furs out to lay upon while she waited for the wolf's return. She had no fear of being betrayed. Amy was powerful enough to be able to handle it, and teach the one who tried so a lesson they wouldn't forget.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC comments here.

Odessa frowned, 'They will be young then' she wouldn't let the adult breeding stock go so easily and even though they were Salsola's, Odessa still felt that a few would not be missed. This woman obviously thought she was in control, but Odessa had family behind her, a backup of some sorts and if she was wronged in any way she'd have them on her tail faster than she could blink. 'And if you're not here when I arrive, likewise' she quipped. She sense the woman was lying but she didn't question it as it was trivial.

She would have preferred it to hand over the herbs first, but she chose to go the way the stranger chose. Turning around she wandered off to her home and to the village to find the livestock. She'd be back she knew that.

Hours past and as the sun began to lower in the sky, Odessa approached the borders. The rabbits were in a large bag that hung from Odessa's shoulder, though they didn't weight much. They were only young, a while off from adulthood. 'I have the hares' she said flatly.

Word Count: 000
table by raze, template by revo. <3
<style type="text/css">
.SecodesOutline {background: url('http://i.imgur.com/s7TRm.png') #cfeafb no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; color:#fff; border: 1px solid #fff;}
.SecodesSubTitle {text-align:right;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px 5px 5px 90px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; font-family:georgia;}
.SecodesInput {padding:10px; margin:5px; border:1px dashed #000; background:#fff; color:#5d513c; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.SecodesInput b {color:#f5d909; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 1px;}
.SecodesSubTitle2 {font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; font-family:georgia;}
.SecodesRevoCredit {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#f5d909; font-weight:bolder;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

A slight smile danced on Amy's face as the young wolf struggled to keep in control. Of course she would be here if she planned on having the trade completed. If Amy left that was not a sign for the Salsolan wolf to turn down the deal, but a clear mark that Amy herself had decided that she could do better elsewhere. Not bothering to argue with someone so foolish and easily manipulated Amy nodded. She rolled over in the furs, settling in for a long wait.

The time waiting was spent dressing up and looking through the merchandise that Amy had in the wagon. Hadley, afraid of getting swept up in Amy's pace, had remained well out of the way, just within earshot. A beautiful golden necklace designed to look like interlocking leaves was now around her neck, as well as a leather bracelet with a blood red ruby. A cream colored blouse was now on, though her jeans had remained.

Amy accepted the bag of rabbits, checking in to make sure they were alright. Snapping her fingers she summoned Hadley, who scurried forward. Take care of these. She faced the wolf and smiled. A pleasure doing business with you. I'll be back within a week. Turning back to the wagon she clicked her tongue, and they set off for the next pack for her to trade with.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]