New Love
[html]

OOC table change

She grinned. It's more than just nice. Swinging her head back to Leon Terra nodded her head. I know a fair bit about the different packs. I know which ones to avoid, for sure. The only reason why Terra knew which places were bad to visit was because she'd gone and caused trouble there. In her mighty opinion any pack that couldn't take her sense of humor were bad places to go. After all, she'd only messed with them a little. It hadn't even been anything serious.

Terra lit up as she began to describe her pack. Everyone's very relaxed, and open to new people. They can make all kinds of cool things there, and you don't need to fear about there not being enough food or it getting too cold. We have these human buildings full of old stuff that we can play with, and I've found all kinds of hidden passages. You can move across the pack lands without being spotted by anybody! That was a slight exaggeration. While Terra did know a lot of hidden paths, there were sections she was yet to explore and bare sections where you had to enter the open.

They're really forgiving too. I've met someone who was changed into a luperci, and had a bad past. He's all scarred up. There's also this dog who's got this light feathery fur. She can juggle knives. There's even puppies! The last part was really important in her mind. After all, it was a sign of peace and prosperity if puppies were alive and well.

<style type="text/css">
.terraleap b {font-weight:bold; color:#fffe61; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #1a1f0a; }
.terraleap p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terraleap {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c9c84c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/wGvcK.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1a1f0a; padding: 190px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1a1f0a; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.terraleap .ooc {margin:5px 0px 10px 0px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%}
.terraleap p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terraleap p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style> [/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">.Leon01 b {color:#FFFFFF;} .Leon01 i {color:#5f5fab;} .Leon01 i2 {color:#9da1ff;}</style>
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ontab1.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Terra sure did think very highly of her pack. He wouldn't have expected anything less, really... he figured those in a pack would adore said pack, but he was completely naive to just about everything about them and the fact that people could be in a pack and not like it for whatever reason. "Might wanna clue us in on th'ones t'avoid, hon," he said giving her a little smirk and a flick of a dark ear, casually standing with his fingers in his pockets. Trigger gave a little nod, nervous about those packs. He hadn't even considered there would be bad packs around. The two then sat quietly to listen to her share about her pack; it sounded very nice, but Leon wasn't willing to jump into the first place that sounded nice, even if it had a old town with buildings and stuff that would make their lives more comfortable than they were living in the wild. Maybe the other packs had towns and buildings within their lands, or he could find a place where he could build a little place for them or something.

"Thanks fer sharin'. It sounds like a nice place an' I'll take it into consideration after I scope out th'other places." He dipped his muzzle appreciatively to her and Trigger got up and bumped her leg with his nose. "So you're gonna stay, right? Do you wanna play?" His tail wagged furiously at the thought of play and Leon grinned before he corrected it into a happy smirk in front of their guest. "Dunno if yer up fer any roughhousin'," he said with a little shrug and Trigger gave Terra his most charming "pretty please" face. It didn't matter if she was a girl, she was fair game to play with, he just hoped she said yes, to playing and confirming that she was indeed going to stay with them for a while. They had enough food for her, and a couple warm blankets to sleep under in their somewhat spacious den.

Leon speaks Trigger Speaks

</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC

Packs to avoid was easy. Stay away from Inferni. It's full of hybrids that are insane. They think they're coyotes, and attacks anyone who touches their honor. Salsola's pretty bad too. They'll attack if you go near their borders. Alright, so she hadn't been near the borders. Terra had been on the other side, mocking the pack members. She'd paid a pretty price for that as well. It was still a fond memory though. Terra grinned as she thought about the mad girl that had chased her off. The only thing she didn't like was how long she'd been stuck with a hook in her back.

The question of roughhousing was met with a grin. Terra wasn't a fighter, but she still enjoyed those games. Her speed and cleverness kept others from dominating her in the games, and Terra even would manage to get the best of the other canine occasionally. I'm not some weakling, if that's what you're saying. Playfully Terra bowed down, tail wagging madly. A game with them sounded like a lot of fun.

Crouching Terra pounced forward, playfully tackling the puppy. Swiftly she bounded back, not leaving room for an attack from the side.

<style type="text/css">
.terraleap b {font-weight:bold; color:#fffe61; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #1a1f0a; }
.terraleap {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c9c84c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/wGvcK.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1a1f0a; padding: 190px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1a1f0a; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.terraleap .ooc {margin:5px 0px 10px 0px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%}
</style> [/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">.Leon01 b {color:#FFFFFF;} .Leon01 i {color:#5f5fab;} .Leon01 i2 {color:#9da1ff;}</style>
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ontab1.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Lovely. So there were two packs around that they needed to be weary of. He was much more concerned with how Inferni sounded. The coyotes back home were bastards and constantly harassed the wolves living in the desert, constantly stealing food from them and such... the older Hughes didn't like coyotes, coydogs or anything that had more coyote in their blood than wolf. Because, as the girl proved, they tended to be fucking insane. There was just something wrong with coyote genetics or something. He gave an understanding nod, and so did Trigger, but the younger boy wasn't worried about those packs. He knew Leon would take care of him and keep him safe from any insane natives.

He allowed the subject to shift fully to Trigger and his new playmate, and he gave a little chuckle at her. "Nah, jus' don't find many chickies who mind roughousin' is all." He stood back and simply watched the two, although he was feeling a tad protective. Of course he wanted Trigger to win, but he boy just wanted to play and it didn't matter who ended up besting the other in this little match. He met Terra's tackle by rearing up on his hind legs and attempting to wrap his front legs around her neck, but she slipped away. As quick as she was, he was too; he bounded forward after her, letting out playful, happy yips and barks as he nipped at her and flung large paws her way before throwing himself toward her to rear up onto her shoulder.

</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC Funny that Leon doesn't like coyotes considering Terra's half one and was raised by a bunch. She would have been stealing food from wolves as a child Smile

Terra found it odd that girls wouldn't roughhouse. They needed to be able to hunt and dominate just as much as males did, after all. They were active members of the pack. If they didn't roughhouse, how would they learn those skills? Terra tried to picture a female that didn't roughhouse. Each time it came up with a dead coyote, torn to shreds. Peace was not the way to go in her mind.

Playfully Terra let Trigger tackle her shoulder before spinning around. She nipped at the pup's ears, and rolled over, feet padding at the air. On the ground she looked comical, which was the point. As soon as Trigger moved in she planned on flipping over, pinning him to the ground. Terra had often been pinned, and had made escaping from it an art form.

<style type="text/css">
</style> [/html]
[html]
OOC: Either I'm stupid and didn't pay attention or.. does she look more wolfish? That whole rant about coyotes was totally random and not preplanned, so... xD

Leon just grew up in a different way. The wolves living around his family weren't like the ones in packs and such and the ones that were lived on the edges of that society. There was no need to practice roughhousing and dominance; for the Hughes, though, that came naturally due to the mean genetics of the Hughes family line. Trigger took more after his mother's side, and some of the more gentler Hughes, but that was an oddity for a male of the family. Trigger was a mean roughhouser, though; he'd managed to best Leon from time to time, and not when he was letting him.

When Terra flopped over onto the ground and kicked her legs in the air. He didn't move to pin her since she was already on the ground, but he did plan on attacking her: he moved forward and lapped at her face, gently placing a paw on her chest before nipping and tugging softly at her cheek fur. This girl was really fun, and Trig wanted her to stay longer than however long she was planning to begin with. But he'd enjoy the time he had with her now. Leon watched the two with a growing smile on his face, sincerely happy to see his brother having fun with their new friend.

</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC she looks very much like a coyote. Hence why she has coyote tables

Terra let the pup lap at her cheek, but as soon as he placed his paws on her chest Terra flipped over. The pup was effectively held beneath, paws careful to not break the bones with her weight. She growled softly before leaping back, tail wagging. Slyly she glanced over at Leon, and sidled over. Quick as a wink Terra leaped, ready to tackle Leon down. Whether he wanted to or not, Terra was going to pull him into the game.

She was really enjoying herself, goofing off like this. It wasn't often Terra let herself just play. Sure she was older, but the love of games hadn't faded from her mind. Most of her childhood had been robbed by her shifting, and she missed being able to play and wrestle around. Terra made up for it the best she could causing mischief, but it wasn't the same as these simple lighthearted games.

<style type="text/css">
</style> [/html]
[html]
OOC: ... oh. Well I'm come up with some excuse as to why Leon likes her so much, then xD

Trigger let out a surprised yelp when he was flipped and pinned under the girl, but immediately started laughing afterward. He rolled over and jumped to his large puppy paws and bowed at her, wagging his tail in the air, but she was already off toward Leon and attempting to drag him into the roughhouse romp. Leon hadn't been paying attention, so when he looked back toward the play, he saw the larger female flying toward him. All he was able to do was reach out to catch her before he went down to the ground with her on top of him. He grunted, looking at her with surprise in his silvers eyes, and he wasn't all too willing and eager to wrestle her.

He lifted a knee and pressed it to her side and tried to push her off with another grunt, but by this time he was at least smirking. Trig came up from the side he was pushing her from and jumped onto her, originally trying to help Leon, but the boy ended up just tackling the both of them and causing his older brother to groan gruffly from the added weight of his larger younger brother on top of him too. He said nothing and placed both of his hands onto Terra's chest to push her back off of him, laughing. He often wrestled with Trigger, but it was a delightful treat to do it with someone else for once.

</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here.

Terra yipped with laughter as Trigger came flying in. Instead of helping his brother, he ended up help Terra keep him underneath her. She wriggled as Leon tried to push her off, enjoying the warmth and closeness of another canine. A rumble of contentment in her throat Terra rubbed her head alongside Leon's brushing against him. She was lighter than Leon though, so he succeeded in shoving her off.

Not one to give up Terra leaped back into the foray, attacking Leon with kisses along his face, her tongue slobbering over him. Her tail wagged eagerly. Not so tough when you're pinned on the ground, eh? Playfully Terra teased him before shoving into Trigger, pushing him down onto the ground. It looked like she was actually going to win this game. Happy her tail wagged behind her, held high.

<style type="text/css">
</style> [/html]
[html]
Leon couldn't help but chuckle deeply, tickled by her affectionate way of play. He might look like a huge hardass, but he loved physical contact and cuddling, so even Terra's friendly gestures were hugely appreciated by the older Hughes boy. He likely enjoyed contact so much because of how deprived he was of it growing up, and part of the reason why he was so close to Trigger. He made a mental note to self about Terra's willingness to play and be sweet. Leon would likely initiate such actions later on. Before she was shoved off, he licked her cheek and Trigger made a kissy sound at the two of them before laughing.

She wasn't even off for long; when Leon tried to sit up, she pounced on him again and forced him to lay back. He laughed and chuckled and made struggling grunts at her as he tried to get her off. He only growled playfully at her words, taking his chance to pin her when she went after Trigger. Trig nipped at her chin as Leon sat up and got onto his knees before lunging toward her, wrapping his arms around her upper body and taking both of them to the ground. The tawny younger male reared up onto Leon's side to help him hold her down and the gray male smirked cockily at her as he held her down by her shoulders. Instead of bragging that he and Trigger won this battle, he leaned forward and placed a kiss on her cheek and then rubbed his own cheek against hers in a sweet, flirting gesture.

Trigger teasingly went "Ooooh!" and Leon gently shoved him off when he leaned back away from Terra's face. He then stood up and held out a hand for her to take so he could help her up, his curled tail wagging hard behind him and a smile replacing the smirk that was on his face. The coywolf made these two boys happier than they'd been in months, and for that, both would try to do the same and they'd always be there for her if she needed anything. She had two new friends for life.

</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC

Word Count → 000

She should have known it wouldn't last. Terra giggled as Leon licked her cheek, then gasped as she was shoved off. Desperately Terra scrambled to get moving, but she wasn't quite quick enough. Trigger was there, nipping at her chin, and as Terra reached to return the favor something huge hit her from behind. Squirming Terra twisted around to face Leon. She was going to complain about how being double teamed was unfair when Leon kissed her.

Startled Terra laid stock still as he rubbed against her cheek. A low whine emerged from her throat, responding to his touch. Terra's hand reached up, brushing through his hair. It was so soft. Just as suddenly Trigger cut in. Terra snapped out of it, her hands pulling away. Ignoring Leon's offer of a hand up Terra clambered to her feet. It seemed no matter what she did Leon would get the best of her, whether through that underhanded charming or tackling her from behind. Shyly she met Leon's gaze. The winner treats the loser to dinner! Yea, that wasn't how it was supposed to go. Terra was sore though, and wanted a prize. Not to mention it was a good way of avoiding talking about what Leon had done. Again.

Table Template by the Mentors!

<style>
.greenleaf p {padding:2px 0px;margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.greenleaf .ooc {font-style:italic; font size:11px; color:#207E06;}
.greenleaf b {font-weight:bold; color:#207E06; letter-spacing-1px; text-shadow:#339900 0px 0px 5px;}
.greenleaf {background-color:#C0E07F; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v434/ ... eaf4-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat;

font-family: tahoma, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#2A9604; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:481px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #2A9604;}
.greenleaf .inner {margin:290px 5px 5px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border:none;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC: I love this thread and Terra ;u; <3

The game was over and Leon felt very good. He didn't feel awkward or uncomfortable at all, and for the moment, didn't seem to notice he'd caused Terra more discomfort. She was going to have to get used to his flirting, even though by now, it was totally harmless despite being a clear sign that he was attracted to her and found her cute in both body and personality. She deflected any potential subject on his sweet kiss and actions toward her by demanding dinner for compensation for losing and he gave a little friendly shrug. "Fresh dinner or leftovers?" he asked with a tilt of a brow, giving her a curious look.

Trigger laughed at the two, but he could see Terra was uncomfortable, and he could only assume it was because Leon was such a suave charmer. He said nothing though and didn't tease her or Leon anymore. He panted lightly, his tongue lolling out the side of his mouth as he sat down and looked curiously between the two older wolves. Leon placed his hands on his hips, looking to the coywolf expectantly, but still with a friendly smile on his normally guarded, stoic or smirking face.

</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC wait until she's in heat. she'll be hitting on every male in sight

Word Count → 000

Considering the options Terra reflected. The deer was good, but she'd helped bring it down. It wasn't really a prize if Terra had helped them get it. No, a fresh one would have to be brought. Grinning evilly she smirked at Leon. A fresh one of course. It doesn't count if I helped bring it in. Acting cocky was definitely the way to go when Terra didn't know how to react. Kept her head cool and others from realizing she didn't know how to react.

Reaching down Terra ruffled Trigger's head. I'll watch Trigger while you hunt. Unless Trigger will contribute to my dinner? She leered down at him, smacking his lips Will he make a good meal, you think? She laughed teasingly, waiting for Leon's reply.

Table Template by the Mentors!

<style>
.greenleaf p {padding:2px 0px;margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.greenleaf .ooc {font-style:italic; font size:11px; color:#207E06;}
.greenleaf b {font-weight:bold; color:#207E06; letter-spacing-1px; text-shadow:#339900 0px 0px 5px;}
.greenleaf {background-color:#C0E07F; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v434/ ... eaf4-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat;

font-family: tahoma, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#2A9604; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:481px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #2A9604;}
.greenleaf .inner {margin:290px 5px 5px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border:none;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC: Sorry for the wait-- I'm gonna fade this thread here and we can have a new one whenever you like. Gonna pm you about our next Amy/Leon thread, too!

Leon chuckled and shrugged at Terra when she demanded a fresh meal for basically losing. He didn't mind, though; she could've asked him to hunt her something fresh if she won and he would've done it for her. "Aight," he said when she ruffled Trigger's head. The boy responded with a happy wuff that turned into a confused whine half way through it at the aspect of being eaten. He bumped into her leg before running around her, stopping behind her and play-bowing with his tail wagging in the air.

The older boy laughed a bit at his brother's antics. "Nah. I've tried, he's too chewy." He made a face as if he was disgusted and Trig growled playfully in return. "I'll be right back, then." He plucked one of the daggers from his belt and disappeared into the brush; once he found a hare, he stalked it, making sure he wasn't spotted before he had a chance to grab it. He aimed his dagger and chucked it at the unsuspecting critter, hitting it square in the back. He pounced on it and quickly killed it before wandering back to his den, where Trigger was chatting away with their new friend. He offered Terra the hare and wiped his dagger clean before sheathing it. "Enjoy," he said smirking cockily.

As Leon had asked, Terra stayed over at the Hughes den for a while; things settled down and the three ended up just talking and getting to know each other. Leon decided even more than he really adored Terra and his flirting hadn't stopped yet. They stayed and hung out for the rest of the day and late into the night; when morning came, Terra headed home, leaving the two boys feeling rather happy and confident in their new friendship with the pretty young coywolf. Leon made a note to self to find her again so they could talk more soon.

</style>
[/html]