Rationality Is Only Part Of It
[html]

She's already been accepted into Inferni, she just hasn't gotten her titles yet.Set at the entrance to the Manor! I am so sorry that this sucks. I like starting threads but they fail.

Omni Cadeaux

Omni woke up that morning in a fine and tidy room in the Mansion. Stretching and yawning was a day starter. Getting up, Omni thought about clothing. Nah...Fuck it. Of course the dusty fatale didnt mind, there was nothing wrong with her body. No physical ailments to keep her down. Omni was basically in her prime. The russet female wandered down a grand staircase.Exploration. It was just that plain and simple. It had taken a little while to get fully used to her new home of Inferni. Stage dusty female was inside the Mansion, casually lounging by the entrance. She held an old file in her hand, sharpening one of the throwing knives that usually sit at her thigh. Nothing really haunted the woman's mind today, nothing important really. It felt safe in Inferni, yet being a warrior she had to know danger. Maybe today would be a great day for a hunt, or to at least go train. The halls and rooms in the manor were eerily silent, strange as most days the manor was bustling with coyotes and hybrids.

A bow and quiver of arrows were at her lean back, to shoot down a deer was easy. Solei Noir was safe in the stables, soon Omni would take the war stallion out for the hunt.

<style>
.seducingsun .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.seducingsun-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"monotype corsiva", sans-serif; color:#910C12; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.seducingsun p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.seducingsun b {color:#F8260C; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.seducingsun {background-color:#0C0333; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... nset-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#71376D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.seducingsun-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.seducingsun .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC: Sorry for how inevitably awful this is going to be, as I am dying of the plague and can't breathe. I am also sorry for the delay. / 309

Columbine was bored.

After acquainting himself with Inferni lands and the mansion itself - the place where he currently found himself - the shadowy male had decided he wanted to go about acquiring a horse. Plenty of other clanspeople had one - why shouldn't he? There was, unfortunately, the tricky matter of finding a horse. He wasn't particularly well versed in riding, though he'd done it before, so Columbine didn't exactly want an unbroken horse. He'd prefer a situation where he didn't have to doa ll the dirty work himself, where someone, for once in his life, had done something that would make the large hybrid's life just a little bit easier.

He pondered this in the early morning sun of his chosen room, feeling disgustingly like Jacinto as the dusty male lost himself in thought. Columbine wasn't one to meander or dawdle or find himself of little use; he had meant, for several days now, to track down the Aquila or some other high ranking member and discuss what could be done about his meager standing within the clan. Columbine was new to this whole structure, and, though he would never, ever, ever admit it aloud, had no idea how to navigate the business of co-ranks. So much had to be done, so much had to be proved...

The dusky male shook his head and sauntered out of his room, crimson eyes peering around for something - or someone - to entertain him. It took him only a few moments, and he came across a female with pleasing form. His face was emotionless, but his body was tense; she did not look familiar, and he had not seen her at the pack meeting. Who are you? Columbine asked, his natural instincts to guard and protect (though these had been irreparably warped in recent times) coming to the forefront.

<style type="text/css">
.coluly b {font-weight:bold; color:#962d2d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #0e0101; }
.coluly p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.coluly {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#532524; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6DIsk.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 305px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#815041; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.coluly p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.coluly p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

:: They so awesome Big Grin. Dude, your post is awesome mine sucks, not yours.

The russet woman's ears swiveled to the side of her as approaching footsteps were near. Aquamarine orbs glanced to see a larger hybrid. He seemed muscular and had a dangerous air about him. He seemed almost unfriendly as he asked who she was. It was right for him to ask as she hadn't met the man before. Crossing her arms, her expression was amused yet friendly. "Hey. I'm Omni. Doubt you've seen me around." The sorrel and tan woman couldn't help but study him for a minute, not actually showing it though. The sharpening tools were still in her honey-colored hands, Omni put the file down and slipped the throwing knife back into its sheath at her side. "So...Who are you then?" The female turned the question back over to the shadowy male. It seemed only right to know names of her fellow Infernians. It was too bad that this man didn't look vaguely familiar, but he looked a lot like some of the strangers here, with the tattoo of a red star and the streaks running up their muzzle. Chuckling slightly at him being tense, Omni said softly "What could I do to you? You're like three times taller than me." It was like a compliment yet not really. What danger would Omni be?
<style type="text/css">
.omnired b {font-weight:bold; color:#c52f1f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#572613 1px 1px 1px;}
.omnired p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.omnired p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.omnired .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#c52f1f; text-shadow:#572613 1px 1px 1px;}
.omnired p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.omnired {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#ad6246; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/3uHoP.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:315px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#572613; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

[html]
OOC: I actually think this is the shortest post I've ever done. Seriously. I'm so sorry. / 229

If his heart still had the ability to comprehend and appreciate beauty, he supposed the female would definitely be on the higher end of things. Her features were delicate and lovely, and her fur an appealing color. The unfamiliar female's mane was long and lovely, and she had striking aqua eyes. Columbine was, for the most part, not hugely interested in females. He wasn't hugely interested in anyone, and this new woman, as long as she was a clansmember, was going to fall under that category. That did not, however, mean he was not male. He could see the appeal in the woman, and lecherous thoughts traitorously danced through his mind. He hated himself for not gaining control over it.

But his face remained impassive, and did not betray the internal judgment of both himself and the woman. His voice was cold and stiff when he replied to her. If I had seen you around, Omni, I would not have asked who you are. The logic in his statement was infallible, though Omni hadn't exactly warranted the dismissive and condescending answer. My name is Columbine Lykoi. And it is not so much a question of what you could do to me, Omni. I do not trust those I do not know, and for good reason. For all I know, you and your knives could be here for malicious reasons.

<style type="text/css">
.coluly b {font-weight:bold; color:#962d2d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #0e0101; }
.coluly {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#532524; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6DIsk.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 305px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#815041; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.omniOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/omni.png') #d8a9d8 no-repeat top center; width:460px; margin:10px auto; padding:320px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.omniTitle {text-align:rightt; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #d093ab; color:#7e387d;}
.omniSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px 5px 5px 90px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000;}
.omniInfo {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; color:#000000; font-weight:bolder;}
.omniInput {padding:10px; border: 4px double #000; background:#bbbdbf; color:#42120f;  opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%;}
.omniInput b {font-weight:bolder;}
.omniInput b:before {    content:open-quote;}
.omniInput b:after {    content: close-quote;}
.omniSubtitle2 {font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000;}
.omniInfo2 { text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; color:#000000; font-weight:bolder;}
.omniRevoCredit {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#889c2e; font-weight:bolder;}
</style>

Omni Cadeaux
here we go
welcome to my funeral
without you i dont even have a pulse
all alone it's dark and cold
with every move i die
Should we mark this as Mature? ::

The man's voice still was impassive and it was of great difficulty to tell what was running through his mind. Of course it was a little confusing and a respectful nod came from the russet beauty as he introduced himself. It wasn't like he disliked her, maybe he just wasn't trustful of her yet. Well...Columbine of course." Her tail waved slightly, but stopped when he did indeed mention his distrust of her. "Hmm? These?" She slipped a knife in her long fingered and twirled it and shook her head. "Nah...Why would I use this on a fellow clan-member? That would be simply traitorous m'dear." Her voice was lowered an octave, not quite suggestive yet just as seductive. Blue eyes gazed at the dark man with slight interest, it wasn't anything bad to do but Omni stood up taller on the tips of her toes, almost reaching his height. Playfully, she nipped at his intact ear. "This a threat big-guy?" Her expression showed that she wasn't trying to be arrogant or cocky; her intention was to help him loosen up. If this was seen as a flirtatious advance, so be it. The knife was slipped back into its place, not needed or really needed in the first place. Her original plan was to go on a hunt but if talking to Columbine was much more of a demand, that's what she would do. Being new to Inferni, it seemed as if her loyalty was still being judged, Columbine showed it too (even though she didn't know he was the same rank)

"I haven't been here long...Maybe a few days at most. Don't know much of the places. Care to show me around?" It was an innocent question, at least to her own mind. If he didn't want to then he would be a stick in the mud. His presence was somewhat comforting, being so muscular and strong, instinctively she felt feelings of protection. "Shall we?"

here i go
this is my confession oh
a lost cause nobody can save my soul
i am so delusional
with every move i die
WC :: +000
template by revo. <3

[/html]
[html]
OOC: Sorry he's unfriendly, but it would be totally OOC for him to react any other way. / 297

When the woman lifted herself and nipped his ear, part of Columbine recognized the gesture as harmless flirtation. But the male, at least two his knowledge, had not indicated that he would be susceptible to such a brash come on, and he was instantly taken aback. An involuntary and instinctive snarl tore out of his throat, and his fiery eyes flashed with irritation that bordered on anger. Such blatant disrespect! This female, this Omni, could not be allowed to get away with that kind of action. His teeth snapped as he took a step away from her, growling deeply. If you were not a woman, and if I were not in a decent mood, I would throw you to the ground for your actions, Columbine hissed, his stance arrogant and dominant. You would be wise to take precautions against such brash actions. Some members of Inferni are not as lenient as I. Columbine, though he spoke the words, thought them to be a bit of a lie. He hadn't yet seen anyone who could hold a candle to him when it came to dominance and intimidation - at least in his exalted opinion. You are no threat to me, woman - know that.

But she meant no harm, and Columbine was bored. Perhaps a walk around the mansion would be nice, and a bit further after that. The dusky male inhaled deeply, placing himself several paces away from t he woman, and glanced around stiffly. He honestly did not want his brothers seeing the moment of weakness he was sure this would be perceived as, but to hell with it all. What the hell, he muttered, instantly beginning to walk out of the mansion. Perhaps while we're out, I can teach you some goddamn manners as well.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.omniOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/omni.png') #d8a9d8 no-repeat top center; width:460px; margin:10px auto; padding:320px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.omniTitle {text-align:rightt; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #d093ab; color:#7e387d;}
.omniSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px 5px 5px 90px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000;}
.omniInfo {text-align:right; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; color:#000000; font-weight:bolder;}
.omniInput {padding:10px; border: 4px double #000; background:#bbbdbf; color:#42120f;  opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%;}
.omniInput b {font-weight:bolder;}
.omniInput b:before {    content:open-quote;}
.omniInput b:after {    content: close-quote;}
.omniSubtitle2 {font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000;}
.omniInfo2 { text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; color:#000000; font-weight:bolder;}
.omniRevoCredit {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#889c2e; font-weight:bolder;}
</style>

omni cadeaux
here we go
welcome to my funeral
without you i dont even have a pulse
all alone it's dark and cold
with every move i die
sorry for the lateness, my Internet was cut off and i was kind of scared to go out in the night in my free time to my school. lotsa creepers :O::

His reaction wasn't surprising, but it was a good thing to step back, coyote-large chocolate ears lowered themselves to her skull and Omni could feel her own instinctive dominance surfacing. If she were a man, Columbine would throw her on the ground? Omni looked Columbine straight in the eye. I dare you.And decent mood? Was his cold attitude towards her really a part of his decent mood?  The contact was broken away as he seemed to sneer more at her. The young woman wasn't afraid of him per se, but kept her distance. He talked of teaching her manners and that was when she opened her maw to spit more words at her recent companion. They were not spiteful or even cruel words but they voiced her opinion well. "You know what? You're gonna teach me manners? Have you ever thought about yourself? Speaking to you..." Omni ended her sentence, not even wanting to finish off. She didn't exactly mean to speak to him that way, but she felt aghast that someone would talk to her that way too. "I hope you say what you mean. I don't want someone else criticizing me for everything, I had that already and believe me, that's real shitty treatment." In actual fact, it was more than just that. She also had been beaten by her mother, the scars over her eye were from one of her mother's drunken rages...The wine bottle was smashed across her head. As they walked more away from the Mansion, Omni stopped and quietly asked "So where are we going?" Her pretty blue eyes didn't meet his crimson ones, but they did at her apology. Already she was submitting to his dominance. It was an instinctual thing, but he exuded so much of that dominating feel that Omni just had to. "Columbine...I'm sorry. I just..." It was slightly embarrassing to explain her flirtatious behavior hence her hesitation. "It was hard to get to know you...I just wanted you to be a little more...You know? Friendly? How do you expect I carry on a simple conversation with you when you are either disinterested or just flat out refusing to be more... Ugh I don't know. I'm just sorry I did that." Omni stopped the rest if the sentence, looking away in awkward silence. It was not like she offered him a free ticket to carnal activities, she just wanted to see the man a little more less tense and a bit more warm towards her presence. The young woman's headstrong  posture changed somewhat, not to a cowering weakling but to that of a submissive respectful canine. It seemed as if it wasn't going to change.

Omni said nothing as their footsteps were the only sound. She wasn't that upset. At least not too much. This was stirring up old forgotten memories. The way he spoke to her. Brushing a loose strand of brown hair away from her eyes, she glanced at her companion in a sideways look. She still didn't know what to think or say. Omni bet she looked very weak, at that was bad. The russet female straightened her posture, a bad attempt to silently say I'm fine. What would happen next? In many was Omni felt stupid, worthless, horrible. Why was this always her problem? Trouble seemed to creep around her and jump out whenever possible. Not once did her hand fly to the knives strapped to her cinnamon and tan leg. No need for that. Boy did she hope that he didn't feel like he was kissing ass for walking with her. The chill of winter made its presence known to the dusty femme, a small slight shiver coursed through the woman's body as her optime fur was much shorter than that of her other forms. Wrapping her arms around her upper torso, Omni still didn't meet the gaze of Columbine. I look weak. She told herself much ashamed of her own vulnerability. She hated to be slightly irritated but this was her fault. "Been in Inferni long?" It was a simple question that was formal yet still touched on subjects that aquaintances could ask one another. The young woman didn't want him to feel ignored, or that he was given the cold shoulder. She stopped them both once again, stepping casually into his path. "So what about them manners?" Crossing her arms in front of her, she eyed Columbine. What kind of walk would this be if he threatened to teach her manners? The young Frenchwoman knew them all, but apparently it wasn't good enough for the dusky man before her.  Her eyes remained skeptical yet curious as to what he would do. Her tone held no belligerence or attitude, it came surprisingly soft. Just looking with curiosity and slight interest, what would his reaction be? Eyes lowered to the soft ground, he probably hated her. That would be unfortunate, he was a little bit jaded to be likeable. But Omni would try to somehow form some sort of positive relationship with this Lykoi man. Life was to short to sit around and do absolutely nothing right?  

here i go
this is my confession oh
a lost cause nobody can save my soul
i am so delusional
with every move i die
WC :: +000
template by revo. <3

[/html]
[html]
OOC: Holidays, man. Took me a while to recover. / 528

As he stalked out of the mansion, the dusky man was still almost quivering with palpable rage; he could not stand the disrespect and disregard for the common nature of dominance that was so prevalent among the entitled women he met these days. Ilusion and his mother, the women he so desperately missed and imagined to be the paradigm of what females should be, would never behave in such an obnoxious and self righteous manner. Columbine assumed that once he spoke to the female that would be the end of it; unfortunately, he was woefully incorrect. The female, despite her attractive voice, made the dusky male's hackles rise, and his red eyes narrowed as he turned around to glare at her. Remember your place, woman, he spat. Do not speak in such a way if you cannot defend yourself. With that statement, he walked out the door, head held high as he narrowed his crimson eyes in the bright sun.

For several moments they walked outside in the blinding light, and Columbine cursed himself for being awake in this awful time of day. He missed the solitude of night; against this alabaster backdrop, he stood out like an awful stain on fine linens. The male had no interest in making conversation with the prying female, though he knew she would probably appreciate some form of chatter to occupy their stroll. Unfortunately for her, he was still irritated enough to desperately want to chew her head off and spit it onto the ground before stomping on it, but Columbine assumed that would most likely be imprudent. He was taken aback when she apologized, and her aqua eyes appeared sincere; he sighed gruffly, running a paw through his tangled mane. Apology accepted, he muttered, giving her as close to a smile as he could possibly muster. Situations like this made the dark male feel incredibly awkward. Don't do it again...uh, I mean.... Don't do it again, please. Columbine emphasized the last part in an effort to be polite; but, to be honest, he didn't care either way how she felt.

Her posture changed, though, and she held herself in a submissive stance. Columbine appreciated that, and his stature was not overly dominant. It would be imprudent to hold himself as a leader when he was not, but he outranked the female, and that was that. For several minutes they walked in silence, the male selecting a winding route through the Inferni lands. Long enough he commented, not wanting to reveal exactly how long. Much of my family lives here - Lykoi blood runs through many of the Clan. Columbine said this with pride, drawing himself up higher so as to look more impressive. And, as for manners, I suggest you follow your instincts. Treat those of a higher ranking as you would expect to be treated; do not take liberties where you have not earned them. Some, including myself, construe that as extremely disrespectful and an insult. It is not wise to insult a member of the Clan. Columbine gave her a pointed look before journeying on. So... Omni. What made you choose this Clan? What do you want to do here?

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

→ 793 ::

The long silence shared between the two really offset the balance of the day. She never did expect that a small flirty gesture would be so insulting to some, Omni in her case would be flattered that someone noticed enough to at least try to advance in any way. The larger hybrid seemed to physically shake with noticeable irritation close to pure anger, it brought on more undeniable guilt to the small woman. Being addressed as "woman" was something not entirely familiar to the russet and gold female. It did unleash  a small onrush of sadness, that's what it was coming to these days. Women meant nothing. She was basically useless. The emotion was hopefully not seen by Columbine, any whimpering or complaining would most likely be perceived as a form of weakness. Maybe this jaded and tough Columbine was different sometime in his past, if something had happened that was fairly harsh. Everyone had problems, she herself did. Most didn't show through to the untrained eye, but it was there and always will be.

The bow at her back was remembered, during all of this the weapon had been forgotten. Accepting her apology, the femme noticed a small smile on the lips of the dark hybrid. It wasn't returned but Omni nodded instead accepting the recent show of politeness. He spoke of his family in Inferni, the dusky masculine seemed proud that he carried the Lykoi surname. Back in Quebec, Cadeaux was a hallowed name, ancient for decades and passed on through the years. Unfortunately, she never met her father but learned he lived more west. Omni didn't comment about her own name, let Columbine feel proud.

The russet fae could have sworn that she could have said much more to the dark man, chatter away with him on their walk. But that wasn't happening and it did surprise her much. Columbine lectured about proper etiquette and manners within Inferni. "I should have thought...I didn't know. I feel horrible about it now..." she kicked at the dust below her feet, as she said it.  The path they walked upon became more rugged, her feet hurt and Omni mentally kicked herself for her usual horseback riding instead of taking on the terrain by herself. "I don't know why I came here, I just thought it would be right for me. I had no real reason. I'm not settling in too well though. I'm just not used to it here." After a short pause Omni continued, her voice softer and a little bit pained. But those problems were taken care of, with a simple slip of a dagger. Her past problems wouldn't happen again. "My mother...She used to beat me bloody. Then she would beat me again for getting blood everywhere.  My dad, he left my mom when I was about two months, never seen the damn bastard again. People thought I had a good life, I was obedient and never stepped out of line. They didn't ever imagine what went on inside the walls of my house. She used to bring strangers, men in to use me. I hated it. She never did it all enough to kill me, but it was close. I just thought I would fit in here, be able to live comfortably without all that again." Maybe her unrest was caused by some pressure from other Inferni members, involuntary of course. No one has harassed her during her living here. "Maybe it's my heritage. I'm probably more coyote than the rest of the clan...But I'm sure as hell more wolf." It was weird to tell someone all this when they were a little more than an acquaintance, but if Columbine wanted an honest answer, there it was. She shrugged and didn't meet his fiery red eyes;this was probably useless blathering to probably anyone. After a few minutes of silence, the bow and quiver of arrows was taken from her back. "Do you want to make use of these, we can hunt. Or if we want to shift or something." Aqua orbs made contact with his umber ones, but just as quickly Omni looked away and added more. "If you don't want to that's fine...I don't think I'd want myself to hang out with when I've acted like that."  The russet femme stepped away a few feet and glanced to the trees, staring into the shadows"I'm sorry I told you all that. Who really wants to hear about me anyway? I'm not special at all. I'm sorry." It was useless to speak more about her past, she was close to over it now. Her chatter was probably not important, he'd probably forget or not even notice that it was something that changed her life for a long time.<style type="text/css">
.omnired b {font-weight:bold; color:#c52f1f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#572613 1px 1px 1px;}
.omnired p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.omnired p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.omnired .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#c52f1f; text-shadow:#572613 1px 1px 1px;}
.omnired p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.omnired {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#ad6246; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/3uHoP.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:315px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#572613; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]