He's got a rolled cigarette, hanging out his mouth
[html]

WC:307+ -left night of the 11

It had been since he had talked to Deuce that he last touched one of his beloved shrooms, After seeing how Rendall acted towards him when he was on a ride form the foam like food, he just couldn’t let him-self go back to that path, it was fun and carefree, but it was clear that he had made a promise in his life to her, and to the pack that he couldn’t live carefree. With all of that driving though his mind he knew he needed to get away for a day or two, and the male knew the best place to spend a day or so was by talking to family and the silver, star gazer had in mind was the sister that he really didn’t know much about.

Standing in his house, he looked around while he packed a bag. There were his cigarettes, a bottle of brandy, and two well wrapped bottles of wine for the time he spent there with her. He checked his bag a few times just to make sure that he had everything.

Noah sighed as he slipped the bag over his shoulder as walked out of the door and shut it behind him, as he slipped out in the middle of the night. Walking to the barn the male threw a rope around his mare’s neck, as he knotted it loosely to the mare’s bitless bridle. Slipping onto her back the male gave a firm amount of pressure with his legs as he guided her out of the barn.

The male rode for the whole twenty one hours, coming to the border lines the male slid off the mare, giving her a pat, as he lifted his maw to the sky, calling for his sister to come great him. He knew that risk of crossing into these borders.

Image courtesy of SantiMB .@Flickr; Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.K22911_Noa1 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.K22911_Noa1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.K22911_Noa1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#e8cf88; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.K22911_Noa1 {background-color:#636d55; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/4435 ... wtooth.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:248px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_Noa1-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
3+

The man's ears pulled up as a howl came from the borders. It was coming from the side that they almost shared with that peaceful pack, Ichika was it? He couldn't quite remember although he would make sure to find out its full name from somewhere before he traveled over in the spring to trade with them if they were willing. He pulled himself up from the floor of the horse cave and let Faith out of her stall. It would be nice for the two to run together again, they hadn't done so for a good while with he arrival of the pups and his duties.

The giant black mare nickered quietly at him in greeting and he huffed back at her. She shoved her head into his chest for a quick hug before moving past him towards the exit. Some of the other horses and animals looked on with interest as he swung himself onto her back. They didn't need any saddle or tack today. It was nice to go bare back riding every now and again. She left the cave at a slow trot in case anybody was out and about before breaking into a full gallop once she hit the trees. His shoulder length hair streamed out behind him in the air as she raced faster and faster over the mountainous terrain.

They reached the borders in no time and followed along it's edge to where the grey male waited for them. Faith sniffed curiously as she saw the other horse in the distance and sped up from the fast trot she had slowed down to, anxious to meet a new face, a new friend maybe, possibly someone to father her foals. The black mare was in heat although Leon didn't want her to breed yet again so soon, she agreed with him on this but it didn't stop her wishing and wanting.

"Hola, I am Leon Austral. Can I help you?"
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.ns1Outline {background: url('http://i.imgur.com/7SjIL.png') #020e0e no-repeat top center; width:450px; margin:10px auto; padding:360px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.ns1Title {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #cae2df; color:#0a2523;}
.ns1SubTitle {text-align:right;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px 5px 5px 90px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000;}
.ns1Info {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#6ea7a4; font-weight:bolder;}
.ns1Input {padding:10px; border: 4px double #000; background:#7eb2af; color:#42120f; opacity: 0.4; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%;}
.ns1Input b {font-weight:bolder;}
.ns1Input b:before { content:open-quote;}
.ns1Input b:after { content: close-quote;}
.ns1Subtitle2 {font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000;}
.ns1Info2 { text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#6ea7a4; font-weight:bolder;}
.ns1RevoCredit {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#6ba39f; font-weight:bolder;}
</style>

Noah
There's no tomorrow on this foggy river
OOC :: All weclomed to all but would love for Melissa's Jazper to come and talk to Noah.

The silver male stepped back seeing the male, this wasn’t Gemma. His sister wore a coat as white and snow; this male had a dark fur and wrong gender to be his half sister. The silver male gave his mare a pat upon her neck. She stepped back with him, as the silver coated star gazer dipped his head down to the male that now was in front of him upon horseback.

”Sir yes.” Noah gave a nod, he could help him. He could tell him where the heck his sister was, and why she wasn’t here and he was. Not that he minded seeing a new face, he just knew that Gemma was taking it hard having a child that she could hold that she had to let die, without being able to do anything for it.

Bringing his head back up to look at the male, he leaned against the mare, ”Gemma?” His hand not leaving her side. ”White coy-wolf?” The silver male lifted his stub of an arm to about where she stood in the male’s mind. Noah wasn’t sure what else he could do to show the wolf information about the female. ”Would you kn…n…now…ow..ow..know of her?”

I always knew some day you'd let me down. I've got troubles on my mind, guess I'm doomed to sail this foggy river
WC :: +000
template by revo. <3

[/html]
As the grey stranger spoke to him the large Austral male slid from his coal steed to stand besides her, draping an arm around her neck almost protectively. She in turn leaned against him slightly as they both listened to the pack male from over the mountains. He was looking for Gemma? She was the one with the small ill looking child, the one that got kicked out or ran away, something about a broken mate ship bond. He didn't really know truly for he didn't intend to bind himself in mateship to anyone let alone Io or Aeron, women who he did not love.

"Ahh yes, Gemma. Ahh she have children but they die. And then one day she is gone from the pack. When I ask, I am told that she run away with a man who was mate to the Rakeeb. They are banished from Anathema forever. I am sorry, she is friend of yours?" The Austral man couldn't tell him much more than that for it was all he knew. He had spent little time in her company or the company of Matteo who he had met a few times. He shrugged his shoulders,

"Where she go? I don't know. Only I know, southwards." He pointed in the direction that she had been said to have gone, towards the southern packs.
[html]<style type="text/css">
.noah01 {width:456px;margin:0 auto;background:#000 url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v116/ ... noahbg.png) no-repeat top; border:1px solid #C0CC99;outline:1px solid #180F1A }
.noah01 .in {padding:45px 10px 10px 10px; font-family:arial;font-size:1em;color:#C4D69B;}
.noah01 p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px}
.noah01 .box {width:140px;height:275px;float:right;}
.noah01 .ooc {font-size:0.95em;font-style:italic;}
.noah01 .line {border-bottom:1px dotted #fff;width:300px}
.noah01 b {color:#fff;font-family:georgia;text-shadow:2px 2px 2px #000;}
.noah01 ::-moz-selection {background: #000; color: #000; !important}
.noah01 :Confusedelection {background: #000; color: #000; !important}
</style>

WC:3+

The silver male listened to what the other male had to say about his sister. So her child did pass, the male heart crushed, firstly he wasn’t there for his sister, and then next that she had to deal with the pain of losing a child. He gave a sigh, as he lowered his head down with a nod. He hated to hear that she had been though that pain and he wasn’t there for her, he knew he had failed at being a big brother already. Jazper was a better brother to him and Taliesin. The black male had been there for him when both mother and father were unable to be there, he was the one trying to keep little Noah in line while he surfed down the steps on his mother’s books about herbs and their medical use.

”How long ago?” The male wanted to get an idea of how long she could have traveled and how far south she could have went. The Gen'un’s mind blew though thoughts at nearly light speed. His ear rolled back as she thought about how horrid all of this might be for her. ”Half-sister” He told the male.

Then came out the crime that she committed, how was Noah not surprised? All she ever wanted was to be loved, and not the fake type. She wanted and needed a real love and if someone was willing to give it her, Noah knew she would go for it. His hand went up and smacked his forehead as he shook his head. Running his hand though his hair, then he stopped resting the hand back behind his ear.
”I’m sorry…” He offered up, it was sort of a double apology, one for the crimes that his sister had committed, and the other for not giving Leon his own name.”Noah Sawtooth.”

[/html]
this post fails on so many levels

Earthen ears pulled back, he was saddened for this grey male for learning the child had been lost to death seemed to upset him a great amount. A frown pulled down his muzzle as his thoughts wondered to his own sister, Isla. He hadn't thought of her for a while and instantly felt bad for it. He shrugged his shoulders and mentally counted back the days, it would have been roughly ten days ago?

"Ahh about ten? eleven days ago. They left during the night or so I am hearing." The things he said were basically useless, and he had no idea that Gemma now inhabited his own former pack, AniWaya. They grey male continued to display distressed signs and León was at a loss on how to aid him in his quest other than pointing him southwards. He waved his hands in the air, shooing off the man's apology, personally he couldn't care less, love was unpredictable and selfish,

"In my mind, a person is being free to love who they want. If she is happy then that's what matters." He removed his arm from Faith's neck and the mare moved off with her nose to the ground pulling up the last of the withered and dead grass,

"There is anything else I can help you with?"