(M) so let 'em fall down
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]

[html]
<style type="text/css">.Leon01 b {color:#FFFFFF;} .Leon01 i {color:#5f5fab;} .Leon01 i2 {color:#9da1ff;}</style>
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ontab1.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
It was thanks to the kindness of others that the Hughes' brothers cache of food was overflowing. They had that deer carcass and the traveling food Swentzle had so kindly given to them. Not to mention Mars had given he and Trigger an awesome moose fur blanket and Swentz had given them a heavy, incredibly amazingly warm wool blanket, under both both the boys slept. Leon appreciated blankets possibly more than anyone in the world, but he didn't mind sharing with his younger, lither, skinnier brother, who needed the warmth a little more than he. He'd woken up early that morning and instructed Trigger to just lay around under the blankets and sleep some more as he explored. He got dressed in a black long-sleeved button-up shirt along with a cotton button-up jacket, jeans, his scar and his only black hat that helped keep his head warm.

He strode out from their hidden den and where their supplies and food were stashed in a tight grove in the middle of the forest. Hands in his pockets, he casually wandered away from their temporary home, his silver eyes observantly watching his surroundings for any sign of movements. He'd be nervous if he found someone wandering so close to his den, but then again... this was a forest in mutual territory, so there wasn't anything he could do aside from fight anyone who decided to try and take his stuff.

Leon's jaw's parted momentarily as he yawned; his pink tongue curled as he did so before his mouth shut and his teeth clacked gently when they came back together. He could sure use some coffee right about now. Or some whiskey. Oh, man, whiskey sounded nice. So did cigarettes... oh, he missed his nasty habits. He was poor before, but now he was even worse off. At least he had Trigger, and that was all that mattered right now.

Leon speaks Trigger Speaks

</style>
[/html]

Tammi edit: Edited in the mature template. It's located in Roleplay Information for future reference. Smile
[html]

Word Count → 440+ :: Sorry meant to respond earlier but lots of stuff came up, mostly sons. Filled it with a lot of whoo-ha so sorry if its boring XD... might want to put an M rating on it.

The regal hunter was having a bit of a bad day and his reasoning was very vague. He had just woken up as he had on some days with a heavy chest and pained gut. He figured it was homesickness, he had loved his old pack deeply but his quest to ensure his niece was ok had become more than that. He felt he was greatly needed in AniWaya on a spiritual level and the promises of the new world were too enticing to turn away from. He could learn plenty from people around here and he had a lot to offer, he hoped anyway. He took a long swig of the small bottle in his hand as he took tender steps through the light snow of the forest. He didn’t really want to do much other than drown out the loneliness with fuzzy thoughts of alcohol. It was by far the greatest discovery since leaving his pack and he had collected quite a stock pile that he chose to bury beneath the floor boards of his small home.

Finally the pale bi-coloured male decided to plant himself on a fallen log pleasantly hidden within leafless brush. He leaned back ever so slightly taking in the wind and sounds of the wildlife around him. The season was always filled with promise activity for the dedicated hunter but the time before the animals really felt the cold wasn’t quite upon these lands yet. Back home he would have been in the thick of his hunting games but his patience was being tested by the warmer southern weather. At least the bounty of these lands proved to be far greater in supply and his trips wouldn’t have to be as long as they usually had been.

The one thing would miss though was the annual whale hunt. The thick fatty meats of the giant that filled his pack’s bellies for over a month, it was always such a festival event if they were successful. Since his reign of the hunters they had been each year, he hoped they would do ok without him for he taught them all he knew. His ear twitched at the sound of someone’s approach but the male chose to be silent and still. Not feeling very social at the moment it wasn’t until he set eyes on the youth that he decided to speak. The overly dressed male caused the pale hunter’s brow to raise slightly on one side. With a light slur the male spoke up in his deep baritone of a voice. Fine weather we’re having today. He said before taking a swig of his amber liquid.

<style type="text/css">
.polarlightwide b {font-weight:bold; color:#e1e3e5; letter-spacing:1px;}
.polarlightwide p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.polarlightwide p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.polarlightwide .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#e1e3e5;}
.polarlightwide p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.polarlightwide {width:95%; margin:0 auto; max-width:800px; min-width:500px; background-color:#9e8460; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/NV9Dv.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:300px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e3426; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">.Leon01 b {color:#FFFFFF;} .Leon01 i {color:#5f5fab;} .Leon01 i2 {color:#9da1ff;}</style>
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ontab1.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
OOC: Ahaha I already foresee this thread being super fun. xD Also no problem! <3 /EXCITE

Leon unwittingly moved toward someone else. It was easy to spot them after he stepped out into the small clearing, where it was easy to spot the light-colored older optime male. He stopped suddenly, a little surprised at coming upon someone so randomly-- and still too close to his damn den for comfort. The ten-month old narrowed his bright eyes at the stranger somewhat wearily before letting out what sounded like half a snort and half a scoff. So he was a funny guy, too. Yeah, it was obviously good weather as Leon was fully clothed. Of course, he also came from a desert. Granted, it got cold during nights and stuff, but.... nothing like this. Snow had been a huge novelty(it was a huge annoyance now), as was anything that wasn't hot, dry weather. He was surprised he and Trigger hadn't fucking frozen by now.

He was about to give a sarcastic quip in return for the unwanted commentary when he carefully watched the stranger take a drink out of the bottle he had. Oh, how tantalizing that was, Light would never know. So instead of being a little dick to the scarred older male right off the bat, he'd try to get some booze off him beforehand. "....Is that booze?" he asked with a somewhat(unnoticeably) sweet tone, rather akin to a pup whining and licking their parent's chin after they returned from a hunt. Man was he hopeful of getting his hands on some of this guy's alcohol; if the stranger was willing to give him some, Leon would likely continue to be nice and befriend him. Giving him smokes and alcohol were sure ways to win him over.

"Aight, what do I gotta do to get y't'gimme some of that?" Leon looked eagerly to Light, although his face remained more stoic than desperate. He wanted some booze so bad he'd probably do anything asked of him(hinthint). "I don't have money 'er shit... I, um... got some food, though?" he suggested in hopes that it would help convince Light to part with his precious booze. He kept his hopes up about it too; even if he said no first, he'd keep asking. But not in an annoying kid way, this guy might be his key to getting alcohol on a regular basis. He wasn't going to fuck up that opportunity.

</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 300+ :: Dirty old man!

A very small sly smirk drew across the male’s lips before he took another swig from the bottle. This male wanted something he had, quiet badly in fact. His mind whirred with possibilities, he had been presented with a similar offer not long before arriving to these lands and that had ended... pleasantly. The male shifted into a straighter position from his buzz induced slouch and took a better look at the male. It was then he noticed the softness of his features and internally kicked himself for his thoughts. He was young, very young to the older pale hunter. Although he didn’t care much for clothing he was rather impressed by the way it contorted to his body giving him a bulky look. He was actually a pleasant sight to behold. He clicked his tongue lightly as though he were mulling a decision over but really he was taking in the body before him.

Light shook his head very lightly to shake the uncontrolled thoughts and took a serious thought toward the youth’s offer. Food was never a commodity to the wolf he was rich with meat and if he wasn’t he could be within hours. He glanced over the male once more and figured he might allow the youngin to simply join him. But not before he bothered the male a bit. Aren’t you a little young to take part in such an activity? He hid yet another small grin behind the opening of the bottle. There was plenty to share but he drank gingerly just in case this kid could actually hold his booze. When he managed to get the smirk off he gave the dark coloured male a stern almost condescending look. Something told him it would get under his skin just ever so nicely. Light enjoyed a little fun from time to time.

<style type="text/css">
.polarlightwide .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#e1e3e5;}
.polarlightwide {width:95%; margin:0 auto; max-width:800px; min-width:500px; background-color:#9e8460; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/NV9Dv.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:300px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e3426; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
The man was obviously drunk; Leon was able to see it more clearly the longer he stood there observing the handsome stranger. This caused the youth to relax more before Light managed his pervy response, causing Leon to let out a deep, gravelly laugh that faded into a knowing chuckle. "I've tapped more ass than y'have in all yer years, old man," he said with a cocky smirk, crossing his arms over his fit chest. "Hell, gimme some booze and I'll show you the best time y'd ever had." He licked his lips and gave Light a insinuating wink, tilting his head to the side slightly and peering confidently at the lightly colored man from behind silver bangs. Man, did he want a swig of that liquid. He craved the bitterness. But he wasn't actually looking to get drunk; just a happy buzz would get him through. "'Er whatever. Share th'love, man." He gave a shrug of his broad shoulders, hoping that even if he didn't have to fuck he'd be able to get some booze without having to work too hard for it. Fucking wasn't working hard, either. That was a treat in and of itself.

The dark gray youngster boldly moved closer to stand a few feet in front of Light, uncrossing his arms and sticking his thumbs into his pockets, giving light a look that was part "come hither" and part "please share", all while putting on his sexiest, most charming face. His curly tail wagged hopefully behind him. It was amazing he wasn't beyond such bribery for booze. He'd do the same for a cigarette, even. Or a pack! Oh, what he'd do for a pack. Leon leaned down, keeping his thumbs in his pockets and his arms at his sides as he dared to move his face closer to the drunken man's, keeping his head cutely tilted and a coy smirk on his dark features. "C'mon," he said cutely. His ego was flaring, and if Light was even more stubborn... Leon was tempted to lean in for more than words.

</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 300+ :: ack! hormone overload must run away.

A brow rose slightly upon the stone face of the male as he fought to hide emotion. It was always a difficult task when he was dizzy with drink it was one of the reasons he felt the need to drink alone. When the male moved closer his eyes grew hard and his body stiffened just slightly, this male was into him he thought for a moment he was sure of it. His youth was a huge downer to the male though so held strong. Then the pleasure of your company will be well enough for me. Then suddenly the proximity of their faces came to an extreme close. The intensity of the youth’s bright eyes was beyond anything he could handle as a soft breathily gasp escaped his lips. That brief moment almost enchanting to the internally romantic male but he was quick to turn his face away.

He stood and towered the youth with his broad shoulders the male was an expert in making himself seem larger than he was. The dude fought bears after all. He gently pushed the male back with his broad hand to a more comfortable distance as he had to clear his mind. His voice broke slightly. Careful boy, that kind of thing could get you killed. Especially if you meet someone less inclined to overlook the mistake. The suddenly angered male took a few strides and looked back. He considered leaving but the intrigue was too much to ignore. He sighed ever so slightly and held the bottle out to him. He said in a monotone voice. This isn’t a gift. We’ll share it. He almost seemed to order as he kept forward. His long silver braid swinging ever so slightly behind him. Almost slightly sobered from the strange interaction the male held his hard emotionless face.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]
It pleased Leon to know he got under the older male's skin long before the guy could do the same to him. It was clear the reaction he got when he moved his face closer to Light's; there was an audible but quiet gasp and for a moment Leon let their eyes linger on one another's before the scarred brute turned his head away. The man stood up and the ten-month-old was instantly annoyed by the fact that this guy was taller than him, too. But he should expect that from anyone and everyone in these lands. Fuckers. He stood as he was gently pushed away and it obvious he struck some sort of bad chord with Light. Leon knew for a fact this guy swung that way, it had been obvious... so he had no idea why he was trying to bow up and act all manly now.

The boy took a step back, peering up at the white male with an unmoved expression. He wasn't intimidated by the new attitude or the male's bigger stature. "Mistake, huh?" he said giving Light a cocky, knowing smirk before he snatched the bottle greedily from his hand and took a hefty swig. Sharing was fine, so long as he got enough to get him pleasantly buzzed. "Don't act, man, yer not good at it." He took another swig from the bottle, then another, before holding it back out to the stranger and wiping his chin with the back of his hand. "Besides, I don't make mistakes. If yer hot fer me, why not just admit it?" he said tilting his head coyly, now trying to see how far he could push him. He seemed so angry already-- the aspect of a fight excited Leon, though. Hence why he stupidly was picking a fight with a drunk man who was much taller than himself, and with height came more muscle... not to mention he had battle scars to prove he was a worthy fighter.

Leon was great himself, he had stamina and strength, but Light had sheer size on his side. The young man waited eagerly for whatever response with a cocky, arrogant, completely-sure-of-himself smirk on his narrow face. He was almost tempted to move back over to him and see how close he could get and how intense he could make his flirting before he got punched in the face.

</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 331 :: Hehe. Sorry I just disappeared yesterday XD

Light didn’t show a hint of change in his face as the youth impressively pegged him to a tee. He merely took the lecture in a strong silence and held his hand out for the bottle. When he retrieved it he took a long hard swig. When a moment’s silence had passed Light attempted at a change of subject and a soft attempt at humour once more. He gave a quick glance up and down to the youth at his side.

So what’s with the fake fur? He said with a deep throaty chuckle as he lightly tugged the shoulder of the jacket. He never understood why some preferred to dress in such things when fur seemed to be the best option for a wolf. As good as it made the youth look he couldn’t help to wonder what mysteries lay within the clothing, what marks he had, and colours he bore. He enjoyed a male who prided in his fur but this kid had a surprising way with clothing. He awaited the youth’s answer setting his brown gaze upon him as he handed him the bottle. He was ultimately curious to get to know more about him, if he enjoyed hunting and where he was from

But his questions would need to be slow and steady the wise youth would only have further confirmation that he wanted nothing more than to stroke his fur in that moment. He furrowed his brow only slight as his thoughts started to escape on him once more and considered gifting the rest of the bottle to the male. I just don’t see why it would be necessary. Just take a look at my fur, why would I ever cover up such a masterpiece of the Great Spirit. The cocky older male gave a grin to match, he knew he looked good even if the people of this land didn’t take to scars as well as his own people his body was still well defined.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC: We good <3

There was a swift change of subject after Light took a healthy drink from the bottle of alcohol and Leon thought to himself "save some for me". He'd obviously had enough to get drunk, but he wouldn't outwardly complain since he was thankful to get any at all. As Light inquired about his clothing and handed him back the bottle, Leon let out a deep, throaty chuckle and took a drink before answering. This guy obviously didn't come from a place where people wore clothes, if any at all. "I come from th'desert. An' grew up wearin' clothes anyhow. Y'like?" he said teasingly, taking the side of his jacket and moving it to the side as he placed a hand on his hip, where his shirt hugged somewhat tightly to his torso. He wagged his curly tail behind him as he gave the taller, lighter male a cocky smirk. Leon knew he was hot, but he was just tickled and pleased to hear this guy also had a very healthy ego.

"I don't think yer willin' to hide more than yer fur, hon," he said with a chuckle, allowing his eyes to run over Light's body to see his cut muscles and many battle scars, his trophies. Leon's only visible scars was the one on the right side of his neck, although he had several others hidden under his dark fur from his father's abuse and other fights. He greedily took another large swig of the alcohol before holding the bottle out to his new friend. "I ain't got nothin' t'hide, I just can't handle th'cold." He gave a little shrug. Part of him wanted to show off his sexy, gorgeous body to the male, but he didn't want to take his clothes off and get cold. Too bad for Light, he supposed. Spring wasn't too far off, but that didn't mean he wouldn't wear clothes then. He'd just wear less.

</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 252 :: blah short post, got lazy and just wanted to see what happens next XD

The moonlight coloured wolf was gaining more composure now that he wasn’t caught off guard as he had been it was easier to control his actions. Still his eyes took a very quick wander toward the young male as he boasted himself and teased the hunter. Not my thing. He honestly responded even if he liked how the clothes looked upon him he preferred the natural form. Light accepted the bottle but his swig was less greedy, he had enough he felt so the youth could quench his obvious thirst further. He returned the bottle to Leon’s grasp and continued to walk with a easy stride. He had led them in a bit of a circle so they had rounded about back to the comfortable log Leon had forced him to leave. Light held out his hand gesturing for the male to sit before him not willing to be beneath him once more. You’ll adapt to the cold I’m sure. He said as he settled onto the log and gazed out at the forest before him. It was a pleasant day, chilly yes but the breeze gave the branches a musical feel to their delicate clicks as small birds followed the melody. He remained silent for a few moments before his next question came out with a slight curios hint to his voice. You out here alone? He was sure he lived nearby his pelt and clothes smelled similar to the forest before them but he hadn’t really sniffed further than that.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]
Denial. This guy was in pure denial. Leon only smirked, though; this meant it would be easy to fuck with him later. He didn't have to try hard to be sexy, cause he was incredibly sexy, but he would do more things that made him more attractive just to mess with Light and get under his skin. Leon had a goal in mind now, too. He was going to try his best to make Light get a random boner for him, and then use that as proof that he was gay for him. But not right now. That would come later when Leon was bored and didn't have a chance of ruining any future chances to get alcohol from the tall white wolf. He would've moved closer to flirt with Light, but he was given back the bottle and was happy with that; he continued to wander with the older male, taking drinks from the bottle every now and then until they reached the spot they had originally been at and the much taller brute sat back down on the log.

"I might adapt if I don't freeze first," Leon said with a shrug and a smirk on his face, greedily taking another drink. Leon had nearly drank the whole bottle in he time it was given back to him and they made it back to the log. He moved to sit next to Light, but didn't leave any space between them. He sat right next to him, pressing his side to Light in a flirtatious way, before he leaned in(and up) to kiss the male's cheek in a more sweet, appreciative way. "Thanks fer th'drink," he whispered into the man's ear before moving his head away, but he stayed pressed up against the scarred male. "Nah, me an' my younger brother live in a den near here." He was okay with telling him that now since he trusted the drunk was harmless enough and wouldn't hurt a pup(or two). Leon began to grin more than cockily smirk as he felt the alcohol begin to give him a pleasant buzz; he took another drink and swiftly polished off the bottle, wiping his chin with the back of his hand and peering curiously to the much older Light.

</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 411 :: Light's all "run away before you do something stupid" XD If we end it here we can start up a new one after christmas unless you don't mind slow responses, starting my preparations for christmas today.

Light attempted to keep his composure as the male started to tease the older wolf. Internally he kicked himself for his uncontrolled first response to the cocky kid. The strange feel of his clothes against his side was enough to keep the male from losing control once again. He pretended to ignore it act as though he wasn’t bothered by the closeness the male forced upon him but his heart was racing. He kept running through his mind He’s just a pup. He’s just a pup. A handsome pup but a pup nonetheless. His mental struggle didn’t reach his face as he kept his eyes forward. Then the male pressed his muzzle to his cheek and the scarred hunter’s eyes widened just slightly as his body fought a light shudder as response to his breath within his ear. This kid was seriously out to tease him and tempt him.

He cleared his throat and leaned forward just slightly as he rubbed the moisture off the light fur upon his face with the back of his hand. Whatever that was it wasn’t a kiss... one he was used to anyway. But enough for him to start planning an escape route from this tempting situation he had unwilling found himself in. Vowing to avoid getting as drunk as he was with the male in the future he realized then that he still wanted to see him again. He looked back at the male with brown eyes in deep struggle when he mentioned a younger brother. No wonder he seemed to beyond his age he had a pup to look out for. He must be young. Light assumed knowing that female’s breeding times were often far between in their heat.

Now that the bottle was empty Light had no real reason to stick around even if he wanted to get to know Leon better. That will have to wait for a clearer mind. He arose to his feet and looked down at the youth. Well, the day is well at hand and I must return to my duties. Light said with a monotonous voice not willing to show that he was lying. At best he would sleep off the day and the buzz that led him into such an uncomfortable position. He held out a hand to the male. It was a pleasure meeting you Mr. Hughes, feel free to seek me out for future spirits I live within AniWaya to the South.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC: Gonna end here and go ahead and start our new one! Will pm it to you when it's up. :3

The older scarred brute managed to keep himself calm and collected, outwardly at least, for the most part. Leon settled himself down, feeling a warm buzz flow through his veins and calm the taunting young boy down from further flirting as extremely as he was at the moment. Now that he was growing more buzzed as the alcohol got into his system, he didn't feel the need to amuse himself by teasing this closet gay. But later the games would continue whether Light liked it or not. But for now? Leon was content and pleased, allowing the larger male to get up and leave Leon sitting on the log. He looked up after him, one ear hanging limping to the side as his silver bangs fell into his face. He gave a little nod. "Five months," he replied, just to let the man know his little brother was really his baby brother. His parents sucked at keeping their pants off. Of course, Halyn could never resist Daire. She always did what he demanded of her. No matter what.

"Aight," was his simple reply as he stood up as well and stretched, feeling his cheeks and ears grow increasingly warm with the alcohol settling into his system. "Thanks fer th'booze." He took Light's hand and gave a nod, "I will. Believe me." He said with a wink of an eye as he shook Light's large hand. Before he could slip it out of Leon's grasp, though, he brought it to his lips and kissed the man's hand and let go to walk away, back toward his den. He tossed a smirk back to the tall man over his shoulder, "See y'soon, babe." Another suave wink and gravelly chuckle and the dark gray male slipped effortlessly into the shadows of the forest to go enjoy his alcohol-induced happiness in the comfort of his den with Trigger.

</style>
[/html]