Riding in on her umbrella
[html]
Xyza Glow

Word Count → 340+ :: Just kind of made an assumption as to her being asked days before, hope thats ok. He could have just noticed her interest and adoration in the pack pups is probably the best idea. Sam can be in the beginning of the thread if you would like... lemme know when you post if she will be so I can hold off my response.

Xyza was slightly excited; she would get to meet new pups that day. The Polish female had made sure she packed her bag with as many things she could to keep the little ones entertained. She was glad for their age for it would give her another insight on their behaviours. She had started keeping a journal of pup behaviour it was mostly filled with Jandro, Dymtr and Adwen. There was some items on the observation of other pack pups but didn’t have much to go off and was rather nervous in approaching the others for her study. It was why when Rain asked her to help him out one evening she was rather surprised. Was it that obvious that she adored pups greatly? Or had there been wind of her interest in learning more about them? However the male got the idea she was rather grateful to have been asked. She had spouted much delight in her foreign tongue and ran home with a great excitement to prepare a travel bag of her pup items even though it would have been days before she needed it.

She knew the importance of giving mothers their much needed rest and time so although she wouldn’t get a chance to really sit down with Samantha she would have yet another fatherly view on the subject. It was probably the best view to get for the female for sometimes it came with a slight more honesty for fathers weren’t as biased to express the difficult part of parenthood. They were the ones who noticed more of the exhaustion and frustration a mother goes through. Other than the birthing experience and feeding habits fathers were good to talk to. She strolled about in the cavernous den seeking the markings and scents of the Marks family until finally she found their home. The dark bi-coloured female patted her hair to make sure it was straight and adjusted her clothes slightly. She wanted to look clean and proper for the parents and set a smile upon her face before knocking on the door. Hello? Its Xyza. She carefully announced in her soft Polish voice.

<style type="text/css">
.scoobydoo .space {width:280px; height:220px; float:right;}
.scoobydoo b {font-weight:bold; color:#477736; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#051200 1px 1px 1px;}
.scoobydoo p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.scoobydoo p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.scoobydoo .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#477736;text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.scoobydoo p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.scoobydoo {margin:0px auto; width:10%; min-width:450px; background-color:#26372a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nSk0V.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#678a6d; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
.scoobydoo .name {color:#3f5936; font-size:70px; font-family: 'Marck Script'; text-align:left; text-indent:25px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>

[/html]
Rain smiled. "In here Xyza," he yelled for the woman as Quinn ran to the door, his tail wagging as he stumbled over paws that were too big for him. Rain had told both Lux and Quinn that they were going to make a new friend. Lux was scared and Rain felt he knew why. She had been tricked by other animals and she had had it rougher then her brother because she had protected him. She curled against him and shook and Rain picked his daughter up and held her close.

"DA!!!! Someone here to play with me!!!!! Luxie come play too? asked the boy from the door as he playfully pawed at Xyza's foot. Rain watched as Quinn bounced around, wanting to play with the woman. "She wont hurt him will she? Protect my bruder I will," whispered Lux from his arms. Her large eyes watched the woman closely and Rain smiled down, knowing his daughter was german speaking as well. "Er wird in ordnung sein. Xyza ist eine schone Frau," (he will be ok. Xyza is a nice woman) he said softly to his daugher