'Cause this is just a game.
[html]
Midnight. Sky's gone a little more insane. Sanja's decided it's time to leave d'Arte and Sky seems to agree with him. For my beloved; you know me and my ic decisions. D:

She sat alone on her porch, glaring out at the spot in which they'd found her daughter, maimed, her murderer standing over her, drenched in her blood, in his sin. Blue eyes narrowed at the thought, the bitter memory so fresh in her head. Corruption. Torment.

He'd lied. He'd promised that he could control it, that he'd never hurt anyone innocent. Tameri had been so pure, so young and devoid of any wrongs. He'd lied. They'd lied. They'd all lied.

Why was she still here?

"Why haven't you left this place?" Sanja's voice chimed behind dreary buzzing in her head.

"We've finished our task here. You have your family on the way, Sky. Taliesin raised a murderer. His own son killed the girl he'd taken in as his own daughter, killed his own sister. How can you be sure he won't be the reason our new little ones end up murderers themselves, hmm?"

She'd given up arguing with Sanja. The dark voice had been right too many times for her to question him now. If he'd been right about Liam in the first place, if only she'd listened to his warnings... She'd not make the same mistake again by ignoring him now.

What do you want me to do? She muttered aloud, not caring if anyone heard her speaking seemingly to herself.

"Leave. If Taliesin follows, let him. This will test his loyalty, Sky. Gather Casper and Fella and hitch up Queen. Ride away from here. This place is nothing more than a hot spot for murderers and rapists. You don't need them. They'll figure it out on their own someday. You can't risk your children for the sake of a corrupt pack. Leave. Leave it all behind."

...but this is my home.

"What kind of home is this, where you've outlived three of your children already?"

A growl bubbled up in Sky's throat and she closed her eyes, breathing deeply. He was right; d'Arte had become her personal hell. This was not home anymore. This was a place of corruption. Lies. Murderers. Monsters.

"We'll leave tonight. We'll tell Taliesin where to find us. This place will never claim another of our children ever again. Goodbye, Cercatori d'Arte." Sky rumbled as she stood, hand on her swollen stomach, eyes glaring out at the town, now twisted in her vision into something hellish and deformed, blood soaking the streets. Sanja was right.

Sanja would always be right.

This place was hell.

She slipped inside quietly, almost ghostly silent, and made her way upstairs to the bedroom she shared with the white man. Taliesin. She called out as she entered the dark room, her voice drained of emotion. I'm leaving. I won't lose our children to this place. It's not safe. Come with me, she begged silently. Come with me so that we may be free together. Sanja likes you. Don't make me leave you behind, my sweet.

...will you come with me?

She wasn't even sure if her mate was there or not. It was late, so she assumed he'd have been sleeping. She hoped her voice wasn't falling on thin air, that her beloved was laying in bed, confused with her sudden decision to leave but agreeing with her on the reason for it. She hoped she wouldn't be doing to him what she'd done to Shawchert once.

...she loved him too much to do that again.

<style type="text/css">
.bughuntwin2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#85A2B8;}
.bughuntwin2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.bughuntwin2 {margin:0 auto; width:415px; background-color:#D2DEEB; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RjakE.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2d586d; padding: 80px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2d586d; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
000+
[/html]
[html]

Hmmmmm. Leaving for good, or are plans to come back? LOL

He wasn't in bed. He was sitting on the floor, holding a stuffed toy he'd given to Tameri the day before... before that. She had snuggled to it and declared that when she could shift, she would make it clothes and how it would be her best friend. Now he clung to it, as if keeping the bear safe would bring her home to him. The guilt was deeper than it had been with Liadain and Brighid. He'd never known the biggest threat to his daughter's life would be Liam. And still, he hadn't been able to let Shawchert tear apart Liam as Liam had done to Tameri. Tal swallowed, clutching the small bear close, breathing in Tameri's scent that was already beginning to fade from the stuffed toy.

Sky's voice came as a surprise to him. He lifted his head to look at his mate, the curve of her belly failing to bring a smile to his face as it had just days before. Her words fell as hammer blows, striking his heart, killing his spirit. He looked up at her, unmoving. He'd barely spoken since having to beg one last favor for Liam. His ears wilted against his head. She wanted to leave. He'd promised himself he would dedicate himself fully to this place, and yet he'd failed to recognize the danger Liam had posed. He had failed another daughter. Azza tore apart Liadain, the frigid blizzard took Brighid, and Liam stole Tameri away, and now Sky wanted to leave.

He thought for a moment, then spoke softly, licking his dry lips. "Where will we go, Sky?" His voice was hoarse, devoid of any emotion but the anguish and guilt he felt. Was there anyplace where he would be able to move on, to protect his unborn children and his mate? Was there any place where he wouldn't fail his family, wouldn't fail to keep promises? He had promised to keep Tameri safe. He had failed. He had promised Tameri no one would hurt her. He had failed. He had failed to recognize his own son's deep madness. He had failed to see the threat to his family until his daughter laid cold and dead, her last moments ones of torment and pain.

<style>
.night1 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.night1 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.night1 b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.night1 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... t1-1-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#BDBDBD; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.night1-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.night1 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Not sure yet, probably a temporary thing unless Sie lets us both into Salsola. :/ Sky's been accepted as a friend to Eris, so that's the easiest pack to get into and it makes the most sense.

The sight of her mate curled up on the floor, hugging their daughter's teddy, was enough to make Sky shove Sanja back for a bit. She moved to kneel beside her mate, pushing her nose into the curve of his neck gently. Anywhere but here. We won't lose our children to this nightmare. I've seen too many murderers call this place home to stay any longer. She hated to leave Skye hanging like this, but she had a gut feeling that this wouldn't be the last time pups were murdered here in d'Arte's territory.

I know a friend, Eris Eternity. She's a kind woman and understanding. She may be able to help us find a new home. If not, I know that Ichika is a friendly pack. We could go there if Eris can't help us. A dark hand moved to brush against the teddy's plush surface, eyes cold and gaze far off. It was obvious that Sky couldn't stand to be here anymore.

...we'll take one of the other horses with mine. Queen can't handle two riders yet and it's a long trip to Eris' territory. I still remember which way she went last time, so we'll find her easily enough. She made a note to bring the saddle bags for Capser and Fella to ride in; Capser would only be able to rest his hind legs in one but she knew that the goat wouldn't complain if he had to be tied across the back of a horse. He hated walking, the lazy thing.

She stood again after a moment of silence and held out her hand for him. It's now or never, Tal. Are you with me?

<style type="text/css">
.bughuntwin2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#85A2B8;}
.bughuntwin2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.bughuntwin2 {margin:0 auto; width:415px; background-color:#D2DEEB; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RjakE.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2d586d; padding: 80px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2d586d; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
000+
[/html]
((That will be easy. Tal is Sirus's uncle. LOL Not that Tal knows Sirus is leader there. LOL))

Tal nuzzled his mate, listening to her. She spoke so easily of leaving as though it wouldn't pain her to be so far away from friends. "My brother, Noah is in Ichika." He let out a slow breath. Everything he had he could regain. One thing she said though, made him shake his head gently. "You can take Queen. I don't know how to ride, love. I'll follow you in secui form. I don't have all that much anyways. Just a few books and some small stones. And those can go in a pack around my neck. As much as he hated the idea, he had promised her forever. He would stay by her side until he died. Tal sighed softly.

As Sky stood, Tal looked up at her. Her words brought a soft sad smile to his lips, and he stood, taking her hand with the free hand that wasn't holding the bear. "You choose the road, love, and I'll make the vow." His voice was a soft murmur. "I'll be your true love, forever..." He supposed that was their song. He lifted her hand to his lips and kissed it gently. He would follow his mate into Hell itself if she wished. "How soon do you want to leave?"