Blood & Ink
[html]

Private For → Matteo/Sky :: I hope the powerplay of Omni finding Teo is alright...If not I can change it. Mid-afternoon, Optime form.

The russet beauty had found herself bored for yet another day. Most of the clan members had proved elusive and not many wanted to casually hang out. Border scouting was very out of character for Omni, much preferring to hunt and provide for Inferni. She was light on her feet traveling from the Mansion, her gait was faster than that of average. Being not of the lands for too long, the territory was unfamiliar and not well known. Omni had refused to ride on Solei Noir, her stallion as it wasn't quite necessary to travel with a horse in her own lands. Azure eyes scanned the realm, seeing nothing or no one yet. The Frenchwoman's tail flicked idly, the day was dragging on lazily and nothing was happening. Many thoughts permeated her mind, about the slave-man she had found one night. Her soul was full of guilt as she couldn't save him or help him escape from his mistress. Although she was most likely forgotten, completely deleted from his mind.

Approaching the borders, a lone figure caught Omni's attention, waiting by the clan's borders. His fur was ivory white and he seemed to prove no threat to the pack. The woman's posture wasn't dominant or demeaning, posing no threat although her throwing knives remained at her thigh beneath her skirt. If this stranger showed any sign of aggression towards her or Inferni, things wouldn't be pretty. Omni's voice remained fairly calm and friendly yet formal as she asked the man what his business was. "'Ello, I'm Omni Cadeaux...I must ask, why do you wait at our borders?" Her honey tipped tail waved at the question, she wasn't a threat. Not yet at least. The man didn't look like a wolf per se, he was leaner and not as bulky as a wolf. The brute seemed to carry the coyote heritage as did she herself. Omni didn't meant to study him, if he noticed she would apologize. Her arms crossed over her corseted chest, almost subconscious but jut a shy and casual gesture.
<style type="text/css">
.omnired b {font-weight:bold; color:#c52f1f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#572613 1px 1px 1px;}
.omnired p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.omnired p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.omnired .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#c52f1f; text-shadow:#572613 1px 1px 1px;}
.omnired p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.omnired {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#ad6246; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/3uHoP.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:315px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#572613; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

[html]
Pp's fine. :3 Makes the thread go faster. / +313

Teo couldn't stay away. After he'd met Zana and Vesper at the borders last time, though, he knew better than to howl and hold himself high on two legs.

In fact, in an effort to force his coat to grow thicker and his muscles to start building more heat for the coming months, Teo had left AniWaya in his lupus form. His trip had taken much longer like this and he was tired from the walk, but by the time he reached the skull-decorated borders, he felt warm and excersized. Surprisingly, the trip to Inferni in his lupus form had been a good idea afterall.

Still, he was dreading the walk back. Maybe he'd get permission to stay the night, to rest up before trekking back in his lupus form yet again.

He hadn't intended to wait as long as he did before howling, but as he'd sat down to rest his now tired legs, bi-colored eyes had zoned him out on one of the posts sporting the skull of a wolf, painted with a red marking he knew well now. They always drew him in, like some sort of sunset for a lunatic. Am I a lunatic? Teo couldn't help but wonder.

His thoughts were interrupted when a voice called over to him. The girl who came over to greet and question him wasn't Zana or Vesper, or anyone else he knew from the clan. This girl barely carried the scent of fire on her pelt. She must've been new.

Good afternoon, Signorina. He greeted with a dip of his head, tone friendly, posture somewhat submissive. My name's Matteo Trovato. I'm a friend of the clan and I just came to pay a visit, really. Is that okay? He'd gotten a rude welcome last time for 'visiting' but hopefully this girl, being new as he could tell, wouldn't take offense to it.

<style type="text/css"> .frteo b {font-weight:bold; color:#b46031; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3a1704; } .frteo p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;} .frteo {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/641/tttteeeeeo.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 320px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a86a47; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;} .frteo p b:before { content: open-quote; } .frteo p b:after {content: close-quote; } </style> [/html]
[html]

→ Matteo/Sky :: Sorry for the wait! Oh christ I did it again, I might have powerplayed him and I'll be willing to change it if ya want! I just wanted to make the thread just a little quicker...Short shitty post....

The male was a friend of Inferni? He would not dare lie to the female, but to her cinnamon ears his words sounded truthful. As Matteo told her that he would like to visit, the woman took a minute to think about it, Omni didn't see why not, he didn't seem to pose any threat at all to Inferni or herself. "Come with me." A creamy tan hand gestured the way, showing over the skull and bones border. Did he have dealins with Zeke? It sure wouldn't hurt to ask. "So...Do you know Ezekiel well? Or do you work for him?" The fenale's muzzle dipped at her question, she was curious to know, Matteo didn't smell of Inferni too much and whatever place he came from was unfamiliar. The terrain changed slightly and the Mansion came into view soon enough. "So what do you need here?" Large pierced eyes perked curiously, what was the reason he wanted to visit her pack? Hopefully this wouldn't be perceived as something traitorous on her part, she let someone she didn't know into their lands, this if seen as some wrongdoing would count as a demotion not likely. But what the hell? The male did say he was someone the clan knew. It couldn't be that bad. This hopefully would not be something naive.

The day seemed to be getting darker and so on. "How long are you going to be here?" Azure orbs didn't show a trace of distrust although brimmed on curious. The alabaster canine seemed mighty tired and Omni would be more than willing to let him have her room, she could sleep well on the floor. Not much of a problem. 
<style type="text/css">
.omnired b {font-weight:bold; color:#c52f1f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#572613 1px 1px 1px;}
.omnired p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.omnired p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.omnired .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#c52f1f; text-shadow:#572613 1px 1px 1px;}
.omnired p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.omnired {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#ad6246; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/3uHoP.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:315px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#572613; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

[html]
Barely any. xD It's fine. / +356

When she gestured for him to follow, he did so, stepping over the borders as if they didn't exist and admiring the skulls pointedly as he passed them. Thank you. He murmured, tail flicking but staying low in respect.

As they walked, she questioned his relations with the king. Remembering what Zana had said all too clearly, he thought it over for a moment. I know him, yes. And he'd leave it at that. She didn't need to know anything else; simply that yes, he knew the king and the way he said it suggested good relations.

He'd never been this far into the territory before. It was satisfying to know that he was right; some Inferni members actually had a heart. When the mansion came into view, his chest clenched; this must've been the primary home for the clan's members. When he'd met Ezekiel, he'd stayed at the borders. Then Zana and Vesper had only taken him to the Wastes. Now this girl, this Omni, was bringing him straight into the heart of the territory. Had he been an enemy, she would've been doing something very, very stupid.

What do I need? He echoed, ears perking. Nothing, really. Maybe I could offer some services for the clan or something, but I mostly came here to visit, meet someone new and maybe check out more of the territory. Simply put, he was purely visiting in his free time.

Finally the sky darkened a bit and he sniffed the air carefully, thoroughly enjoying the pack scent in the area... and the little bits that continued to cling to his pelt the longer he stayed. Not long, He replied when she asked. However long I can, though. I certainly wouldn't mind a night's rest if that can be arranged? He paused long enough to flop over and rest a moment, sneaking in some scenting just so he could blend in easier, in case someone wasn't as friendly as Omni had turned out to be. To any untrained eyes, he was simply relaxing, stretching his legs out and even yawning to add to the effect.

<style type="text/css"> .frteo b {font-weight:bold; color:#b46031; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3a1704; } .frteo p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;} .frteo {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/641/tttteeeeeo.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 320px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a86a47; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;} .frteo p b:before { content: open-quote; } .frteo p b:after {content: close-quote; } </style> [/html]
WHY??? SORRY FOR ALL THE POWERPLAYING, I SUCK. TELL ME IF YOU WANT IT CHANGED [html]

The female didn't see any trouble with taking Matteo to the Mansion, the place with thriving with pack members and the coywolf doubted that he wouldn't do anything stupid with so many of them nearby. At his answer to his question about the leader, "Ah." Was the only reasonable reply. This male seemed quiet, something she wasn't exactly used to but found it satisfying knowing that someone wasn't going to flap their gums the entire time. Feeling slightly more at ease, she couldn't help but chuckle when he fell loosely onto the earthen carpet, rolling over ever so slightly, feeling the strange urge to do the same Omni resisted and stood by watching for anyone else. He needed a room did he? "I'm not sure if anyone would want to give up their room, but you can stay for a while in mine. I could find other ways to rest." This Matteo didn't seem to be too dangerous or threatening towards herself or even more important Inferni. "Where did you come from? I mean to get here." He wasn't familiar and the small scents on his pelt were not recognized by the russet and brown female. To other members, this hopefully would not be perceived as the wrong thing, to let strangers this far into the lands. But this was a responsibility and Matteo did not strike her as anyone malicious in any way. "So where do you want to go? Right to my room? Or hang out in the open?" Did he plan to see Ezekiel later? Or others that he might've happened to meet before? She never meant to be blunt or even cold towards this ivory brute, but trust needed to be earned. Her tone did however sound curious and just the slightest hint of interest was audible. Letting her guard down just for a moment, Omni teasingly smiled and implied "Need a tattoo? I am probably not the best and my methods are...Well interesting." He didn't have to say yes, it was just a small question. And honestly she needed some practice and couldn't do it on herself, her own tattoo on her lower back was done by the pack leader back in Quebec.

[/html]
[html]
It's fine! XD You're good. / +356

Me? I came from down South of here. Again, no real answer there. As friendly as he was, he felt no need to tell her that he worked for one leader, yet bedded in an entirely different pack than that which he worked for. It was a rogue's life for him to be living and yet, he bedded in a tribe's bed every night.

Double crosser? In a sense, yes. Disloyal? More than he knew.

Let's head to your room. I'm rather tired and it'd be nice to rest my paws. He smiled up at her and his tail flicked across the ground. Thank you for the kindness, signorina. I appreciate it very much. Once he'd thanked her, he rolled to stand again, stretching out and popping that krik in his spine with a noticable noise before trotting to follow her.

Tattoo? He looked up at her curiously. He'd gotten one once, a mark he'd clawed away after leaving Anathema. It'd be nice to cover it... What kind of methods do you use? I have one I'd very much like covered, come to think of it. The black showed through the thick fur on his chest just barely and he had no intentions of showing it off at all. To anyone else, it was probably a speck of dirt or something.

[html]

Omni walked quietly with Matteo, and opened the door to her small room. "So, uh this is it. It's not great, but I hope it's alright." She scratched her ear idly and sat down on a wooden chair. "So make yourself comfortable." Chocolate ears perked as the ivory man asked her about the methods used for tattooing. Hers were a little bit different, but very useful and efficient. "Well then. I can do the usual, burning then dying the wound, but this one..-" Omni turned around to show the one on her lower back just above her tail, "Was done a little different. The leader of my home pack did it. She took knives and scratched into my skin many many times, etched it out so much that it made the image. Then she rubbed some ink, and that was it. I can do that too. It's just the branding doesn't work well or I'd have to spend the time making the right tattoo image for you, that could take a while." The reddish and gold female rolled a shoulder casually in a shrug, the second method was probably less painful, the cuts numbed after too long. Anyways, if Matteo wanted a tattoo, she could do it and hopefully with as little pain from him as possible. She reached under the bed and took out a large and well preserved bottle of vodka, if in case Matteo did want one done, it would be of great value to use it to numb the wounds. [/html]