Show me your heart
Forward dated to December 15, 2011 (lemme know if thats ok)
[html]

Word Count → 300+ :: slight pp lemme know if i need to change it. (he sees her within the village.)

Light had received a delightful gift from a friend only days before but it was already put to great use, he feared he would run short. His hands feverishly wielded the drawing tool as it scratched and filled the paper with the scenery before him. The cleanliness of the pale piece was such a contrast to the dark lines of his creation so the picture he continued to develop was so vibrant compared to the stones he littered with his charred stick and imagination. The hunter was taking a break that day and was far beyond excited to create a new piece moments after finishing this one. He gazed out from the high point of the village and took in the structures, their lighting and details before feverishly setting them into the paper. The artist new he should take part of the day to keep his muscles from weakening for his hunting career was about to pick up. He just couldn’t resist using his new toy though.

He had first tried to seek out a model for his drawings but had been unable to find the female he knew was most willing so he merely drew her from memory. Little did he know that his gift was about to be tested upon the new forum of creation. He first saw the young pale girl appear suddenly when he was between glances at his subject. He added her small form to the vast space of his creation and smiled as it seemed to bring the piece alive. He feverishly continued to detail and shade the picture giving it a realism as he saw it and though it didn’t look like an exact replica of the space before him it was his look on it. Drowned out from everything around him a top the hill overlooking the village of his home his face was relaxed and rather pleasant. It was a far cry from the usually stone expression he portrayed when he walked about near his pack mates. His focus so hard that even a pup could sneak up on him in that moment.

<style type="text/css">
.polarlightwide b {font-weight:bold; color:#e1e3e5; letter-spacing:1px;}
.polarlightwide p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.polarlightwide p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.polarlightwide .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#e1e3e5;}
.polarlightwide p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.polarlightwide {width:95%; margin:0 auto; max-width:800px; min-width:500px; background-color:#9e8460; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/NV9Dv.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:300px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e3426; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
OOC: That's fine.

IC: Ayasha was coming back from a patrol of the village and a little bit in the surroundings. She was doing it for two reasons. The first reason was to protect the village since they had no warriors so she had to make sure there was no one who wanted to harm her people. The second reason was to find where the prey was and to watch their patterns of movement and their numbers.

Yet her thoughts weren’t completely on her duties. They were mostly on Liam and his predicament. He had killed his black-furred sister and although she knew why, she was still upset with him. He had told her that he would try not to listen to the butterflies but he still did it. Yet she still loved him and would try and help him get over it. She did however wonder what the name was that he muttered.

Since her thoughts were so occupied, she failed to notice the light wolf drawing. Yet when she realized he was there and that he was drawing her, she wasn’t too upset but rather flattered. Plua, there was something about him that reminded her of someone. Yet she couldn’t quite place who he reminded her of. She approached him and said, ”Hi there. What are you drawing?”
[html]

Word Count → 250+ :: Will attempt a sketch for which ever pose she chooses so be descriptive when the time comes so I don't miss anything XD.

When the young pale female spoke behind him his ears were all that showed his slight startle to her unnoticed approach. The well composed male often had great control of his reactions when he was sober anyway. He remained silent for but a moment as he put on last detail and lifted the drawing for the girl to take. The drawing was a vast landscape of the village within and the land surrounding. The female’s form was rather small compared to the rest but his skill easily depicted it to be recognized as her own. Such a beautiful home we have. He said in a deep toned voice, he often let his voice carry with a little more relaxed emotion than he did with males. He stood brushing the snow from his rump and legs before holding his hand out to the female. Light, Light Goldenfeather. You are quite a pretty young lady. Would you mind sitting with me for a while? I have been hoping to draw from a live model all day, can you believe this stuff? Paper it’s called, I can draw as much as I want so long as I have it in supply. The male only allowed a small amount of his enthusiasm to show as his face stayed with a slight stern gaze. If you want we can head back to my home or somewhere more comfortable, my behind is rather cold from sitting here most of the morning. He gave a deep throaty chuckle as he awaited the girl’s response

<style type="text/css">
.polarlightwide .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#e1e3e5;}
.polarlightwide {width:95%; margin:0 auto; max-width:800px; min-width:500px; background-color:#9e8460; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/NV9Dv.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:300px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e3426; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
OOC: Feel free to PP them getting to wherever.

IC: Her approach apparently startled the light colored man, though most people wouldn’t have caught the movement of his ears. Granted there were very few scouts around and none of them had come to her for help. Though she had yet to go offer them help with their duties. She frowned slightly. She should remedy that soon. It would do to be lacking in her support of the lower level scouts.

He didn’t answer right away but he was busy finishing his drawing so she could hardly blame him. He handed her the drawing and she admired it. It was very good. It included her and was really good. ”It’s very good. Have you been doing this long?” She held it out for him to take back.

At the mention of his name, she nodded. So that’s why he was so familiar looking. He was related to Saxif. ”Are related by any chance to Saxif?” He then blushed at him saying that she was pretty. She was told that very often but she was still embarrassed when she was told that. At being his model, she nodded. ”Of course. Though I never gave you my name. I’m Ayasha, Waya Agateno.” He mentioned getting out of this weather, and she nodded, gesturing for him to lead the way.
Ooc: end sort of just takes a huge sudden curve... sorry about that. XD

Light was quick to answer her first question. All my life since I’ve had hands. But on paper just a couple days. He waved his hand before him, refusing the return of the drawing. Keep it. He preferred to give gifts to those he met and that would be hers if she desired.

Then his ears perked his eyes brightened, the most show of his emotion upon his face since her approach. You know Saxif, how? Where is she? Is she well? His eyes searched Ayasha’s as his feet moved forward. He searched for any sign of hope to demolish his worry. He had not heard her name uttered by anyone since leaving home. To the hunter this young scout had become a very important asset in that moment. He hadn’t realized he was walking toward the village until the shimmer of flame was in the corner of his eyes. He took his heavy questioning gaze off the young lady and pointed toward the great flame. Come we will speak over there. He led her to the stony area and took a seat. Tell me all you know of my beloved niece and I shall capture your form upon my paper. He gave a small smile to the pretty young wolf as he settled the pile of papers upon his lap and looked over her features as she spoke.

He quickly fell into a distracted thought of his niece as he tried to focus. He allowed his mind to wander… Still a budding adult when Saxif took her escape. A decision he greatly respected his strong willed niece for regardless of his worry. He knew since that first night he caught her spying on him and his brothers of the hunt. They were preparing traps drinking homemade alcohol (that he gladly did not miss since discovering the human equivalent) all speaking very maturely. The others were horrified when he discovered the tiny pup that he easily grasped in his hand then. Still for her age she always seemed to be as big as the males of their pack. Her golden fur and eyes always a ray of sunshine to the scarred hunter. He wanted to keep seeking her but felt his duties lay here. Something about the pack kept him there. His busy mind finally settled and he could focus on the female once more as his pencil finally met paper.
WC: 241

IC: Ayasha nodded about how long he’s been doing art and drawing. ”I can carve things into wood.” She was rather proud about her carving skills but knew that there were others that could do it better than her. She had her carvings in her bag but wouldn’t show them unless he asked to see them.

She was about to talk about Saxif but he wanted them to sit by the Great Fire. She settled next to it so that he could see her better and draw her. ”Last I saw her was during the last battle in the conflict. But I don’t know where she was or where she went.” A frown creased her face for moment. ”I knew Saxif because she was friends with a girl I was close to, Shiloh. Shiloh had been raped and Saxif had been off somewhere. Apparently they fell in love and became mates just before Maska came.”

She sighed and continued. ”That’s where it went south. A bunch of guardians hurt Shiloh and the two of them went off to Cercatori d’Arte, a nearby pack. All the stress in Shiloh’s life made another personality named Kavi come into being. Saxif could love Kavi and ran out on Shiloh.” She watched the older male to see what he thought of her talk about his niece. She wasn’t all that happy with Saxif, whom she wasn’t all that close to. ”I mostly knew her through Shiloh.”
[html]

Word Count → 300+ :: ooc

The hunter was impressed to hear she had been in battle and wondered what it was like for her. It must have been a glorious day she truly was a warrior at heart. I smelt her blood lightly among the grounds, it had already been mostly washed away but one can always pick out their family’s scent. Was she injured? Light was saddened to hear of his niece’s misfortunes in her love life then it occurred to him what the young lady said. Shiloh was a girl? A tiny smirk drew across his face for a brief moment before he pulled into a face once more of light emotion and commended the young huntress for her bravery. Maybe it was far wiser for the boyish female to leave their lands; her rebellious nature would have been detested and punished if her sexuality ever came to light within the pack. His own had been tested from time to time but the male was one who reveled in his skill of deception. In his pack he was considered a heartbreaker, a womanizer to all but the males he courted and fell in love with. So Saxif shared a similarity to him, maybe in a way she was truly his daughter at heart. But how could she have left her mate it was against their culture, against their ways. I must have a talk with Saxif, next I see her. He said in a deeper displeased tone. Finally he pulled out is pencil and paper from the satchel he carried and slowly started at it. Hoping to shift to lighter conversation the male started in small talk. So my dear, you are a scout? He worked on her face his eyes darting up and down as lines began to form. What duties do that entail and do you enjoy it?

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
OOC: Could we maybe wrap it up with your post?

IC: Light seemed proud of his niece for being in battle and said that he could smell her blood on the ground and asked if she was injured. Ayasha racked her brain for details about any particular injury that anyone had received. She came up blank and shook her head as she spoke. ”I’m afraid that I don’t remember. That day was a bit of a blur for me. So much happened that I couldn’t say who got injured. But if she did, I assume it wasn’t too bad.” Her tone was apologetic.

He clarified that Shiloh was a girl and Ayasha nodded, not needing to respond. But she did see the slight smirk and raised her eyebrow in interest. But she didn’t ask anything but instead let it slip. He mentioned talking to her next time he saw her and she gave a dark grin. ”I have half a mind to go hunt her down, bring her in front of Shiloh, and force her to apologize. And somewhere in there, beat her up for hurting my friend.” She was mostly serious about her threat but hoped that Light didn’t hate her for wanting to do something to Shiloh.

He luckily moved to a lighter topic and asked about her scouting. ”Yep. I keep an overview of how the tribe is doing: the coming and goings of canines, where prey is, that sort of thing. I also take care of the messenger pigeons and send important messages to other packs with them. I really like it. I can explore and wander without getting into too much trouble.” She had to wonder why he asked her about her rank.