I'm Not Running From You
[html]

Word Count → 617 :: Backdated to Nov 25th, Esme and Jackson's bday.

Come, break me down, Bury me Bury me,
I'm not running from you, look in my eyes, You're killing me.

She missed him. Not so much their bitch of a sister, but definitely the sex that was her brother. She brought him some gifts of drink and her body if he so pleased to have her. Hopefully he would, because she wanted him for her birthday present, with a big bow on his head. She giggled at the thought as she packed her things into her bags and she had pulled the cloak over her for the sun was rising on her. She had left Salsola lands a day prior so that she would show up on Anathema lands on their birthday instead of arriving late on their birthday. She didn't want the male to have spent his whole day and then she show up out of the blue. Plus, she wanted to be the first one to greet the male. Her scent was one of smoked meat, and ashes, for she did not want the smell of the Thistle Kingdom on her, for it was forbidden for others to know openly what the kingdom smelt like. Either way, she would continue her journey, with no slave, but with her little bat hanging onto her fluffy chest and a backpack on as well as her fanny pack on her side, knives ready just in case the woman needed to defend herself. She had no serpent with her today so she needed to make sure that she would not be harmed on her way to and fro the kingdom of misfits.

It would still be morning by the time she would come upon the borders of Anathema, and not to her surprise, there were no scouts out. This was a good thing for her, because she did not want to explain what she was doing here to anyone. She quickly stepped over the borders, and she moved straight to the caves that her mother, brother and sister lived. She moved quickly, and she hoped to the gods that her sister was not around. She did not want to see the orange eyed woman, much less did Esmeralda have gifts for the bitch. She moved gracefully as well, her form barely looking as if she was walking, rather floating along the ground as she moved across the terrain, but this was merely an illusion. She was quick to find the entrance into the cave system and then she ran through the hallways to avoid the smell of her getting too into the place and alerting Naniko and Alaki, even though she knew eventually they would know that she was here. She just needed to have enough time with her brother, that was all she needed and then she would gladly go home. Hopefully, she would not go home alone. She would be asking her brother to join her in her travels, and to come home with her, but she did not know if he liked it in Anathema.

She made her way to their den, and she noticed her father's scent to be gone. She was sad about this, but she was not as concerned as she was about Jackson and Agony. She was lucky to not see the ivory bitch in the chamber, and she quickly skipped and poked her head into her brother's den. Jacksssssssonnnnnn she sang out to him, a purr coming from her chest as she ended the call to him. Happy birthday my beautiful brother! the woman spoke to him as she walked in and opened her arms to give the male a hug if he would allow it. She was even lucky she made it this far. Hopefully he was not angry at her for leaving the mountain dwelling pack.

<style>
.Esmeknife-laine {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.Esmeknife-laine img{width:300px; float:left}
.Esmeknife-laine p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Esmeknife-laine p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Esmeknife-laine .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Esmeknife-laine p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Esmeknife-laine b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#707ECC;}
</style>
image © Alaine!

[/html]