A child of wonder
[html]
Latty-May

Word Count → 300+ :: Meet Latty-May Xyza's child within. She's so adorable but it will be clear she's crazy cause what grown adult goes around acting like a pup.

Latty-May was sitting in a field her pink and yellow starred hat and matching scarf tightly wrapped around her neck. Her white sweater was slightly covered in patches of dirt from rolling around in shallow snow as she played. Her southern belle accented voice a soft playful tone of musical hums and tender words. Tyty you be the cutest puppy around, yes you are, are you hungry? She asked the soft knitted lupreci doll that she made dance upon her lap as she hummed. She had her basket and was pulling little items to pretend she was feeding the little doll as a soft smile was set on her lips. You look cold Tyty. She said in a worried tone and pulled some tiny clothes from the basket. She grabbed a soft pale green outfit with matching green bonnet and started to dress Tyty. When she was done she lifted the little doll and swooned at its adorable nature. Latty-May gave the doll a swift squeeze and licked the tip of her nose. I love you dear. Come lets go find some pretties to put in your hair. She stroked the yarn hair that dangled from under the bonnet and rose. She picked up the basket and started to skip along cheerfully humming as she snuggled Tyty into her chest.

She paused for a moment noticing someone in the distance and she was filled with curiosity. Suddenly her cheeks heated, she was always so shy to approach new people so she hid behind a tree. She peaked around it and then carefully moved from tree to tree. Ana’ had asked her to be braver and talk to people she liked so when she was closer she managed to let out a soft tiny bark toward the blonde female with the cute dark ear. Latty-May like her fur. She gripped Tyty just a little harder to her chest after she barked feeling proud that she had done it. Ana’ would be proud of her she thought.

<style type="text/css">
.scoobydoo .space {width:280px; height:220px; float:right;}
.scoobydoo b {font-weight:bold; color:#477736; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#051200 1px 1px 1px;}
.scoobydoo p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.scoobydoo p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.scoobydoo .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#477736;text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.scoobydoo p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.scoobydoo {margin:0px auto; width:10%; min-width:450px; background-color:#26372a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nSk0V.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#678a6d; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
.scoobydoo .name {color:#3f5936; font-size:70px; font-family: 'Marck Script'; text-align:left; text-indent:25px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]

OOC

Word Count → 000

Amy turned her head as a small bark reached her ears. It sounded rather young and shy. Curious to the source Amy turned her head, sniffing the air. It was an adult, despite the childish bark. A female wolf. A possible trade source. Grinning Amy called out happily. Hello! Won't you come out? She indicated for Hadley to step forward. People tended to find him reassuring with his timid nature and submissive pose. Maybe it would have the same effect on this stranger.

Pleased with another opportunity appearing before her so swiftly Amy stroked the nose of her horse. Her wealth had been increasing recently. The variety of people she came across normally had no impression on her, but they all seemed to carry a treasure with them. Greedily Amy took it from them. It had granted her this precious human artifact, a music box that still worked. Now another stranger had appeared, and Amy looked forward to what she could draw out of this one.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

Sorry this took so long

Latty-May peaked from behind the tree when the female responded to her bark. She felt her cheeks heat beneath her dark glossy fur and her eyes averted slightly downward as she stepped forward. Hi. She said in a soft quiet voice. Her southern accent was a soft and pleasant tone. She dug her toes into the ground as she shyly twisted one of her feet back and forth. She swung her long brown skirt slightly from side to side with her free hand as she looked toward the cart. You have pretty things ma’am. Latty-May giggled slightly her nervousness giving her belly a slight tingle. She set her eyes back toward the female and her horse really looking at the horse this time. She gave a soft smile and averted her eyes downward again.

You also have a pretty horse. I like horses. The child-like alter was often found in the stables talking to the horses or brushing their fur. She didn’t move from her spot though, as proud as she was for talking to the stranger she still felt slightly nervous in approaching her. I’m Latty-May. Who are you? She continued to swing her skirt from side to side as she rose her eyes upward just slightly. Yes Analise would be very proud of her and couldn’t wait to tell her that she had talked to such a nice looking lady with a horse. She lowered her basket to her hand and started to give that a little swing as well.

Latty-May

<style>
.innocence1 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.innocence-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"curlz mt", sans-serif; color:#FFCC00; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.innocence1 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.innocence1 b {color:#FFCC00; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.innocence1 {background-color:#7C007C; padding:290px 0px 20px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E8E8E8; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:395px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... bear-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat;}
.innocence1 .img {border-bottom:1px solid #000}
.innocence1 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

Despite the adult appearance the wolf acted like a child. Was she dealing with someone with mental problems? Well, it didn't matter to her. A trade source was a trade source. If they hurt themselves or something because of what she gave them, Amy had no responsibility.

She nodded at the girl's words. She did indeed have 'pretty things'. The horse was a surprise though. It wasn't particularly ugly or beautiful, but a hard working specimen. In Amy's mind it only had worth because it pulled the wagon. There was no special breeding or anything else to make it worthwhile. Still, it pleased this childish adult, so it was fine with Amy. I'm Amy. I sell things. Would you like to buy something? Her words were purposely played down to be easier for the wolf to understand.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Latty-May couldn’t believe it. I can really get something? She giggled and quickly approached the wagon. She set the basket next to her feet and immediately started to touch everything. Her bright blue eyes wildly looked about at the wares. Nothing really looked all that interesting. All stuff for grownups she thought disappointed. She gave a light pout but remained determined.

Finally her eyes set upon a box. She tilted her head slightly and started to open the lid. It made a sound that startled her and she gave a slight yelp and hopped back. She carefully approached once more and opened it quickly stepping back with her claws drawn in case it was a trap or home to some small dangerous bug. Then the noise clearly became music and the small figurine within was old and cracked but still spun delightfully atop the ledge. Latty-May smiled with amazement. It was beautiful and it made music. I want that. Can I have that? The girl pointed stiffly as she turned to Amy. She wasn’t completely sure what buy meant but she had a feeling it meant she could take something. She just didn’t know what else it meant.

Latty-May

<style>
.innocence1 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.innocence-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"curlz mt", sans-serif; color:#FFCC00; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.innocence1 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.innocence1 b {color:#FFCC00; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.innocence1 {background-color:#7C007C; padding:290px 0px 20px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E8E8E8; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:395px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... bear-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat;}
.innocence1 .img {border-bottom:1px solid #000}
.innocence1 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

Amy felt a little irritated as the wolf began pawing through her wares. Despite being full grown, this was definitely a child. Amy didn't know what had gone wrong to cause this, but she'd broken people before and seen a similar result. They were trapped, shattered and placed inside their own minds. Such personas usually were the result. Amy almost checked the girl as she opened the music box. It was a human artifact, and extremely rare for still being in working condition.

There was no need for that though, as the female quickly leaped back. Amy laughed, amused by the foolish performance. Again the music box was approached, but this time it was fully played out. Amy listened with appreciation. This truly was a good piece. The wolf requested it, and Amy looked at her measuringly. You can have it, if you give me something good in return. Her words were simple enough, allowing the child to understand.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]
Xyza Glow

Word Count → 390 :: ^_^

Latty-May thought hard and long as she pondered the words of the merchant. She wasn’t sure what she had to give but she knew one of her sisters might. Latty-May lowered and pulled from the basket her small pink wolf doll. I don’t have anything I can give you unless you like Tyty… but I love Tyty. But my ma made him and my sister does this better. She makes clothes too… she made this. Latty pointed to the sweater that she had dirtied and gave a bright smile. I’ll let you talk to her. Just give me a moment. The young alter was beginning to learn how to let herself retreat but hadn’t really practiced much. As she shut her eyes trying to concentrate she frowned when she couldn’t do it. Sorry I haven’t done this much. Oh and can you not tell her I sent her? Just make sure she wants the music box. Latty-May was just so easily willing to expose her illness the poor naïve girl didn’t realize that if done before the wrong person could result in a dangerous situation. Finally she could feel herself retreating back as her frustration grew and she thought hard about the music box.

The change was strangely smooth as her body started to shift into a new stance and Xyza awoke with a strange voice in her mind blaring at her. Music box? Xyza whispered aloud feeling very disoriented more so than most of her situations. Then she looked up and seen the female before her. She startled lightly and looked around to figure out where she was. She wasn’t too far from home so that was good. Then she looked back at the female who was clearly a merchant. Hallo. I’m Xyza. She held out a hand carefully as she introduced herself in a polish accent unlike the southern voice of Belle. Her posture was the most noticeable change more straight and firm. Latty-May had often slouched to appear smaller and her feet and hands were always playing with something whether her hair or clothes. Xyza was a little nervous, the last time she had awoken to a stranger she had nearly been attacked. The experience was terrifying enough she almost thought it was a dream until she found her blood drenched clothes tucked away under the bed.

<style type="text/css">
.scoobydoo b {font-weight:bold; color:#477736; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#051200 1px 1px 1px;}
.scoobydoo .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#477736;text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.scoobydoo {margin:0px auto; width:10%; min-width:450px; background-color:#26372a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nSk0V.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#678a6d; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
.scoobydoo .name {color:#3f5936; font-size:70px; font-family: 'Marck Script'; text-align:left; text-indent:25px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]

OOC

Word Count → 000

Amy listened, nodding in false sympathy as the child explained her situation. Nothing to trade. What a shame. She moved to put the music box away when Latty-May continued, saying that one of her sisters probably could. She mentioned one making clothes. Carefully Amy took another look. The clothes she was wearing was very good, indeed. They were quality that Amy would be willing to trade for. She nodded in agreement as Latty-May announced she'd let her talk to her sister.

The young wolf didn't go anywhere though, just close her eyes. Amy watched curiously as Latty-May asked to not be told about to her sister, just make sure that the music box was taken. That was definitely something Amy could do, having no desire beyond selling what she had. Amy watched the change, and smiled softly. A split personality. Now that wasn't something one saw everyday. Quietly Amy stored the knowledge away for later use, and grinned as the new personality introduced herself as Xyza.

Amy shook the hand, and held out the music box. A trade. Three outfits for this. She opened the music box, and let it play out. Patiently she waited for the other's decision, confident in her ability to persuade the new one.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]
Xyza Glow

Word Count → 300+ :: Finish after my next post or yours. She will basically tell show you a sketch and tell you when it will be ready... or ask where to deliver it if you want another response after my next post.

Xyza was confused when the woman began speaking to her as though she had more or less made an arrangement. The meek woman just merely nodded slightly as her thoughts started to organize. She knew she wanted the music box that was clear but she would need to take another look at it. I’m just gonna look at the box once more if that’s ok. Xyza furrowed her brow. Once more Had she been slightly aware in her sleep certain similarities fading into her mind like a dream forgotten or lost for a moment. It was strange but as she inspected the box and heard the song of the aged thing she was sure it was worth the time and work. She looked to the merchant. What specifications do you have? And I will need to measure you if that is ok. She realized she didn’t have any of her measuring tools and would have to do it by memory. If you have paper I can sketch you whatever you want and you can tell me if it looks to your desired quality. Normally I would bring you back to my home to do everything there but… She looked to the cart and the horse. Looks like it may be a bit of a hassle. This method shall have to suffice. She brought her wrist near her muzzle and gave a slight grind of her teeth against her sleeve. A yarn string came loose and she pulled it. I make my sweater sleeves easy to loosen just for this situation. Anything I make for you will not so easily rip. She assured as she finally had a string long enough to measure. She stood there looking up at the light coloured female and awaited her requirements as she may measure properly.

<style type="text/css">
</style>

[/html]
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

Amy opened the music box once more, this time allowing Xyza to hold it. No longer a child, Amy's fear of the female breaking the artifact was gone. Of course, if it was broken Amy would still exact the price. Maybe even a little more, for being so careless with another's property. That wasn't the case though, and Xyza handled it gently before returning it to her. Satisfied that the sale was still firm, despite Xyza's lack of knowledge about what had happened, Amy placed the music box safely in the wagon.

Amy nodded her head agreeably. Being able to design the clothing to her liking fit her perfectly. Whistling she summoned Hadley out. A simple durable outfit for him, but one that can be worn to any occasion. Not too fancy, but nice enough to be worn to a feast. As for myself, a red dress would do nicely. For the other outfit, something flattering for my figure. Sharp cut, exposing my belly. My back must be covered in both of these though. Advertising what she did with the big scar was distasteful in her mind, and something to work hard to avoid. She stretched out her arms and nodded at Hadley to do the same, ready to be measured. There's paper in the wagon, if you will sketch.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]
Xyza Glow

Word Count → 400+ :: You can change her design to match what you wanted she just going off vague description so added her own flare to it.

Xyza’s brow twitched lightly as the merchant started to make a slight demand to her requests. She looked over at the box slightly tucked away then her eyes set upon the male. A slave? She pondered as she averted her eyes quickly back to the female. She counted five pieces and knew she had to make some sort of counter action. Five pieces for a box? She swallowed her mind starting to whirl with nervousness but she knew she couldn’t let her be taken advantage of. So she tried to make her shaky meek voice slightly stronger. Throw in a few pieces of jewelry and we have a deal. The material for a durable pants will be difficult to find as I don’t recommend wool for one, quite discomforting. She felt proud for having said what she hoped to say and held out her hand hoping she hadn’t just talked her life away. But she seemed reasonable to the coy-dog and held her hand as steady as she could her eyes watching carefully.

If the deal was made she would commence forth with the measuring. Her hands would shake against the slave uneasy by the actions, there had been a brief time she had been confined such as he but her luck was strange. She found herself freed, unmarked and untainted by the short experience never knowing how it came about. Writing down her estimates of the measurements of both she started to sketch. For the male she made a simple sweater on that would conform to him showing his attributes while hiding his scars. His pants was more loose fitting and hoped she could find a nice beige material for it. Is white ok? Or would you prefer black? Then her hands set on a new paper a high-back but low-cut front dress with long sleeves. A diamond opened at the belly with slits down the sides just at the top of the thigh. Xyza enjoyed designing dresses and felt this would complement the curvy female very well. She would shift the drawing as such upon her request. A shirt designed in a similar fashion only not as low-cut but figured the color would be different. Any colours you prefer? Or designs added in? And would you prefer a pant or skirt? She said as she pulled the pencil away after designing a simple flowing skirt and a tight formed pants for her to choose from and spread the drawings before her to inspect. She knew her sewing skills weren't highly skilled as her knitting but it would do she hoped. As she watched the merchant she continued in her more confidant sales manner. If you wish it delivered it may come with more price, it will be ready swiftly though in possibly fourteen to twenty days. She knew it could be finished sooner but always gave a wider range in case something came up.

<style type="text/css">
</style>

[/html]
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

Amy's ears twitched as Xyza asked jewelry to be thrown in, declaring the music box simply a 'box'. This isn't just a box, young wolf. It's a rare human artifact. The first one of it's kind I've come across, and I trade with many people. You're lucky it actually works. One necklace. Amy deposited a plain silver necklace with a cross into the seamstress's hand and let her continue measuring. She watched the sketches be drawn out, and nodded her head agreeably. Black. No color preference, really. Pants, if you will. Pants were easier to travel in after all.

Amy listened as the strange wolf gave the time, and nodded. She passed over the music box and prepared to leave. We'll be back then, to retrieve the outfits. Tell Latty-May she's very lucky to have such a talented sister. She knew that Xyza wasn't aware of the child, but figured that the message could be passed on all the same. Walking to the front of her wagon she clucked her tongue softly and it began to roll away.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]
Xyza Glow

Word Count → 200+ :: Done Smile

Xyza tilted her head thoroughly confused by the familiar named she mentioned but figured she made a mistake. The female shrugged and headed home in a hurry to begin her duties. She loved making clothing; she had caught wind of a festival that happened in the winter and had been creating pieces to add to her collection that had already begun to test the limits of her closet. Xyza wrote down the measurements for the dress first excited to make the prettiest piece first and hoped she had enough red yarn that she dyed in the fall. The vibrant red had been difficult to achieve but she had and she started to knit sitting atop her bed hard at work. She thought of the slave, wondering what he was like he seemed nice to her but wasn’t sure maybe he was a slave for a reason and she sighed. She would make his sweater from her softest wool nonetheless she would just make the stitch less appealing just in case the merchant felt it too fancy for the male. She wished she could meet a nice male some time but feared her sleepwalking would prove her too ill to be a mate. Maybe there would be someone some time and her thoughts shifted to one of fairy tales and dancing.

<style type="text/css">
</style>

[/html]