[M] It's a crazy sort of friendship.
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language and drug usage. Reader discretion is advised.

Sunset, at the great fire. Teo's in his optime form. / +294

Matteo had been busy all day; earlier that week, he'd gone to visit Inferni and was granted his second tattoo, a marking he found to be very intricate compared to his previous mistake. It went down along his side in intricate weaves and sharp turns, a tribal pattern if ever there was one. It reached up over his chest to cover up the Anathema tattoo, something Teo had been dead set on hiding forever.

Unfortunately, the pain from the new tattoo was annoying to work with. He'd been wincing and taking longer to do his daily tasks because of it, and now, nearing sunset, he'd finally completed what would've normally taken him only hours to do. He sat at the Great Fire, now, wishing he'd chosen to wait for the tattoo until summer. It was nice of Omni to give it to him, but now his work had been slow and grueling since.

Boredom overtook him. Work was finished and he was worn out, tired. Somewhere in the back of his mind, he figured his roomates, Gemma, Dominick and now the eccentric Trinket, were off doing their own things. Ayasha hadn't been around lately, from what he could tell and Light was busy that day with duties... or something.

He was left to his own devices. Not even Camilla was feeling up to keeping him company; he'd been tending to a cold she'd caught for two days now. Though she was recovering quickly, he'd made sure to keep her in bed the entire time, to stay warm and rested. Carissa had refused to leave her side.

...when I asked for peace, I didn't mean it like this. He muttered, glaring into the fire, as if the Spirits were to blame for his lonely boredom.

<style type="text/css"> .frteo b {font-weight:bold; color:#b46031; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3a1704; } .frteo p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;} .frteo {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/641/tttteeeeeo.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 320px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a86a47; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;} .frteo p b:before { content: open-quote; } .frteo p b:after {content: close-quote; } </style> [/html]
[html]

Word Count :: 273 --

Trinket looked over his various findings as he strolled back into the center of town. His left paw holding a large leather satchel, a clear and some what dumb grin on his face as he continued to pad towards the great fire. He came to a halt as he spotted the small white being sitting beside the fire with a look of boredom on his face. Trinket smiled and slowed his pace, making sure to keep his steps quiet. Smile creeping across his maw as he knelt behind the boy, knowing he had just gotten his tattoo he dropped the leather satchle in Matteo's lap. Hey there cotton swab, want to head back to the cabin for a bit? Trinket said with a wicked and some what childish grin. The scent of what could only be described as a thick forest air creeping from the opening of his bag.

I'm sure i could make your day a lot better...Yeah? He extended his right paw and grabbed the leather satchel. Hoisting it over his left shoulder, letting it hang on his right side. Once there Trinket smiled and extended his paw once more, obvious he was offering to help the boy to his feet. Come on cotton gin. Im bored and this fire is talking again. After saying this he cocked his head back and eyeballed the fire. moving his left paw to his belt. Growling lowly he snuffed and shook his head. looking down at Matteo, a slow grin growing on his lips. Cotton gin....mmm I rather like that now that i think about it. Trinket spoke in a mocking tone.

<style>
.sprockadoodle { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AnafJ.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#ffffff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; color:#7D7D7D; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #C2C2C2; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.sprockadoodle b {color:#850000; }
.sprockadoodle p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.sprockadoodle p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Big Grin Sprockadoodle! / +254

Teo's ears flicked back when silent pawsteps behind him led to a satchel being dropped in his lap and Trinket standing beside him with a dorky grin on his face. Still getting used to the eccentric's way of being... random, Teo blinked a moment before smirking at the scent coming off of the bag. He rested his hands on it a moment and looked up at the taller male. Hey Trinket. He greeted. Why the cabin- He started, cut off when Trinket suggested that he could improve Teo's day.

Then he snatched the bag back and offered his hand to help Teo up. ...heh. Sure. Teo took his offer and stood, stretching with a few cracks of his back and then moving to lead the way to the cabin they shared.

...Cotton gin, huh? He mused when Trinket mentioned liking it, his tone mocking. You're insane. He mocked back, a playful smile on his face.

He'd admit it; Teo liked Trinket better than any of his brothers, be them fostered or blood related. Dominick was always being too serious and Giuseppe... well...

But Trinket was insane. He was a spark of random in an otherwise mundane life. Teo appreciated it, even if it did get him into trouble as a kid, back in Italy. Still, it was nice to have old friends around again, even if they were as crazy as the sprockadoodle-weilding Trinket.

He offered his arm out in a flamboyant motion, for Trinket to grab. Shall we?

<style type="text/css"> .frteo b {font-weight:bold; color:#b46031; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3a1704; } .frteo p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;} .frteo {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/641/tttteeeeeo.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 320px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a86a47; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;} .frteo p b:before { content: open-quote; } .frteo p b:after {content: close-quote; } </style> [/html]
[html]

Word Count :: 285 --

With a smile he lifted the white being to his feet, releasing his paw as the boys arm was extended. You know, this place is so different from Italy....Its better. Trinket smiled and took the boys arm, lacing his own with it, his satchel pressed between their sides. Trinket began walking, dragging him along at the pace he had set, satchel rubbing hard against his tattoo covered side.

We are going to go inside. Go to my bedroom, and we are going to make your day quite a bit better i think. Trinkets face was clad in a large smile as he pulled the boy closer, knowing the bad was a great cause of discomfort to his tattoo. Trinket chuckled and continued to walk, Passing one small building after another. Finally they reached the cabin in where both of them stayed in. Open says me, he said in a quiet voice as he let go of Matteo's arm. His foot flying forward, causing the door to do the same he smiled and walked in the now open doorway. Pulling the boy inside he shut the door and grinned, turning to the left. walking down the hallway to a large door that had been coated in many different doodles and carvings. The main portion having what appeared to be the same symbol he was all to happy to put every where. Ahh here we go...come on tampon. Let's get to smoking He said with a large smile as he opened the bag and the door. revealing a sudden set up upwards stairs as he began to climb. His attentions on his leather side bag as Matteo was left standing in front of an open doorway.

<style>
.sprockadoodle { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AnafJ.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#ffffff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; color:#7D7D7D; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #C2C2C2; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.sprockadoodle b {color:#850000; }
.sprockadoodle p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.sprockadoodle p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Big Grin -- / +222

Teo winced each time the bag brushed against his tattoo, ears pinning back. Every few steps, his hips moved away from Trinket to avoid the bag, wincing each time it didn't work. Mm. Much... better... He was about to voice a complaint about his foster brother's bag when the taller male started speaking again.

Teo had learned the hard way already not to ignore him. Once they reached the cabin and Trinket was kind enough to... kick the door open (Teo winced again at this, but it wasn't because of the pain from his tattoo), Teo scurried up to Trinket's room, waiting for the other to open the door before he trotted up the stairs after him and up into the attic bedroom he'd given the older male.

I see you still love that tree of yours. He commented, eyeing the markings with a keen interest; he'd known about the marking because of the old tree in his backyard that Trinket had marked on one of his visits there when they were younger. It impressed him to see that he was still using the mark, though he was still in the dark as to where it had come from. And don't call me that. Cotton whatever's fine, but no callin' me Tampon. He snorted, moving aside to look around the attic curiously.