Fists and Fish
[html]

WC:177+ / Sorry for the wait. :/

Early morning found Matteo, still nursing his new tattoo, sitting on a rock overlooking a bending river in AniWaya's territory. He wore minimal clothing, today, for the sake of what was to come; training. Only his tank and jeans, and of course his boots, were worn. Everything else had been left at home.

...and he was freezing. He held his arms crossed over his chest, ears pinned back and fur fluffed up as much as it could go. He felt miserable and could only hope that Light hadn't forgotten about their meeting.

He'd been the one to ask Teo in the first place. He better not have. Dual-toned eyes scanned the direction where the Village was, searching for a white pelt amongst the barren foliage. Nothing. Not yet, anyway.

...Light, where the hell are you? He muttered, blowing hot air from his mouth into his hands and rubbing them together, trying to return feeling to his fingers. Damn this unholy season. He cursed, curling tighter and glaring at the thin sheet of ice on the river's edges.

<style type="text/css"> .matteoyote b {font-weight:bold; color:#f3ccd4; letter-spacing:1px; margin:5px; text-shadow:#68757a 1px 1px 1px;} .matteoyote p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .matteoyote .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:center;} .matteoyote {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#b5ccd4; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Yd2Yv.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #68757a; padding: 300px 0px 0px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#68757a; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 350+ :: He might be irritable randomly... he's tired was on a date the day before XD

Light had been travelling through most of the day and night attempting to get home in time for his arranged meeting with the young albino male. He had hoped to have made it home in time to gather a little rest but as the wind howled and slowed his journey they man grumbled at the rising sun. Knowing he was going to be late he hoped Matteo hadn’t thought he had forgotten their training session. He beat his paws into the ground quicker the determination to continue giving him a burst of energy. Finally he was close to the rushing waters of the river and could see the male shivering searching for him.

Light crouched to the ground and swiftly rounded the male a smirk upon his face. He no longer felt exhausted just ready to work, he could sleep later on. The male now upwind from Light he quietly approached his back. When he was close enough he fell into a near silent stride and leapt at the albino male with a snarling bark. They hadn’t really explored defences in their training first hoping to allow the naturally gifted young coydog to master the spear to a certain point before shifting their training. Stopping just short of the male he gave a sly grin. Be aware of every direction. Especially the one you cannot smell. Skilled hunters always use the advantage of the wind. The howl in the trees gave a tremendous creek to the trees around as a moment paused between words.

It was a terribly cold morning and he was surprised to find the male still decided to dress in his training gear. Light internally commended the male for his commitment and started to shift into his optime form. His voice distorted just slightly as his throat shifted into the alignment of the new form. Still up for training even with this wind? The scarred hunter was merely teasing the male there was no way he would allow him to retreat to the warmth of his home. He made a deal and he wasn’t going to back down from it.

<style type="text/css">
.polarlightwide b {font-weight:bold; color:#e1e3e5; letter-spacing:1px;}
.polarlightwide p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.polarlightwide p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.polarlightwide .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#e1e3e5;}
.polarlightwide p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.polarlightwide {width:95%; margin:0 auto; max-width:800px; min-width:500px; background-color:#9e8460; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/NV9Dv.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:300px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e3426; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC:blah+ / xDD

A snarl broke the silence. It was out of pure surprise and a burst of natural fear that Teo managed to roll back and away from Light's reach, eyes wide and teeth bared instinctively. When his mind registered that it was light there and not an enemy, his hackles relaxed and he rolled his eyes. Thanks for the lesson. He muttered sarcastically, still trying to calm his heartbeat.

I'm here, aren't I? I'll be fine with the cold once we start moving. He was bluffing, but hopefully his tone of voice, calm and collected, if a touch sarcastic at first, would fool the other into thinking it were true. So what are we doing today?

<style type="text/css"> .matteoyote b {font-weight:bold; color:#f3ccd4; letter-spacing:1px; margin:5px; text-shadow:#68757a 1px 1px 1px;} .matteoyote p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .matteoyote .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:center;} .matteoyote {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#b5ccd4; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Yd2Yv.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #68757a; padding: 300px 0px 0px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#68757a; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 320+ :: Blah! I want holidays to be done so I can be faster... so excited to see how this progresses.

Light needed a moment to remember what he had planned with the slender male. He started his shift into Optime as his mind finally clicked into motion. We are going to start your training in hand to hand combat my friend. See how you have been doing with your other training. Light’s hair was really starting to grow and fall around him as his hands started to form beneath his shoulders. Tell me what you have learned so far and I shall add onto it possibly correct any form flaws you may have acquired. Balance will be the main focus of today. Light’s brown eyes kept on the male’s dual toned stare. The look he had was almost sly, as though warning the male that he would be on his rump for most of the day. Internally he was sort of nervous, an almost worry was building.

He enjoyed being in the male’s company and found him rather enticing so this training session would need to go either as quickly as possible or his mind would have to really focus. He cursed his problem within his mind and arose from his four legged stance. As the final stages of his shift were finishing the male quickly and skilfully braided his long flowing silvery hair. He threw the heavy braid to his back and wrapped his hands just behind himself. Now show me what you have learned. He was curious of whether or not the male had enough in him to take him down. Light often took on larger prey and the tall members of his pack were often the easiest to take down. Smaller fighters had a swifter aspect, an easier controlled center of gravity, yes the male saw a lot of potential in Matteo. He had no doubt the slender male would have no problem in using his “weaknesses” to his advantage. He had a lot of hope in his pupil.

<style type="text/css">
.polarlightwide b {font-weight:bold; color:#e1e3e5; letter-spacing:1px;}
.polarlightwide p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.polarlightwide p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.polarlightwide .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#e1e3e5;}
.polarlightwide p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.polarlightwide {width:95%; margin:0 auto; max-width:800px; min-width:500px; background-color:#9e8460; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/NV9Dv.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:300px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e3426; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]