salsola slave co-rank discussion
I don't know if this is the completely correct place to ask, but can slaves get co-ranks (once they are well behaved? hah)
Unfortunately, no. :C

It is possible Alaine and I could come up with slave-based co-ranks, however, specifically for slaves? I see little harm in having two or three of those (for now -- since you're our only slave player at the moment, and only our third [?] ever cSmile. No ideas at the moment what they could do, but it's a possibility!

What do you (and the rest of you Salsola members) think of this? o:
*hops in with random half related rambles*

What about two or three slave co-ranks that are broad ranged, kinda like tags? Ect, 'brains', 'brawn', 'skilled'

/random

either way I like the idea of having a few slave co-ranks ^^
I can see it for communal slaves since they belong to everyone and when not being informed of what to do they could use some special duty that is all their own. I don't really see it for personal slaves simply because well, they are owned. They have to do whatever their owner says already and therefore won't run out of things to do because they answer to a singular member so no doubt that member would rely upon them for all their needs. Being communal there isn't that but just waiting until one of the members can use your services. But then again I see the co-ranks as being specialized jobs.
Ammending my comments on the idea,

I agree with the statement about personal slaves being barred from having co-ranks, because, yeah they're like objects/pets Smile
Okay yay! I'm glad that made sense to someone besides me. It was all jumbled in my head and I wasn't certain how to express it and make it sound right. So yay! Someone understands what I was trying to get at. I was thinking that only made sense in my own head.
Okay yeah, that makes sense actually! Thank you~ I was just wondering, haha!
I think that a slave could have specific "tasks" somewhat like a co-rank. Sal will likely use TK as a body-guard to a point in the future before handing her over to Pan. :>
Oo~~ exciting~ OuO~~