Merge my soul (part 1)
OOC: This is just one of many sessions between Analise and Xyza, its the first I've written out so I thought I'd share and introduce Belle a little more to everyone. She is one of 6 personalities within Xyza's mind. I <3 Xyza so much never a dull moment. Anyway hope you enjoy the read. WC: 1 238

Belle? Belle? Belle could hear her name being called but her mind was deeply focused on the question at hand. She honestly didn’t know how she felt about her father; he had hurt her so much that she was scared to hate him, scared to think of him. He taught her about the Sky People to keep her safe but that was probably the only thing he did that she saw as caring. Belle answered the purple eyed female with a mere hum before refocusing on the girl. She didn’t like talking to Analise as the female called herself she still didn’t know what to think of her. She seemed nice and at times trustworthy but she could easily be one of them in disguise. Maybe they were trying to brainwash her through this female, make her believe they were good. A flash of her father’s beatings hit her just then, her young form bruising as his feet dug into her ribs. She had stupidly asked a question regarding just such a subject, she believe she asked if any of them could be good. The rage that had resulted had surely caused a broken rib it still hurt to breathe on that point.

Belle, focus you’re talking to me not anyone else. You can trust me. Analise carefully took Belle’s hand into her own and placed something within it. It was a golden rock that sparkled with a beautiful sheen. Belle lifted the treasure up just near the tip of her muzzle as she focused on its pretty surface. The stone really helped her focus on an answer as words started to spill from her maw in the western English.

Pa, use to find many of these. It was the Sky People’s most prized treasure... I think I’ll keep this one though. It’s too pretty to let them have it. She allowed a gentle smile grace her face, a foreign action for the youthful alter. Pa wouldn’t want me to though. Belle lowered the object shifting it between the fingers of her hands and she rose her fearful blue eyes to meet Analise’s gentle gaze. She always had many items at her sides whenever they sat in the brown furred female’s room.

Why didn’t he want you to keep pretty things? Analise asked curiously in such a soft calm voice.
Belle’s eyes shut for a moment as a flash of yet another beating flowed in her mind. She gasped slightly feeling like she was there in that moment.

I... I don’t like talking about him. Can we stop?

Its ok Belle we don’t have to. Have you considered what I asked of you last time we spoke? Analise said shifting closer to catch Belle’s eyes once more trying to keep her focus. She gripped her hands slightly and Belle’s heart started to beat feverishly. It was one of the things that always scared her the most but she was surprised that the last few times Analise had done it she didn’t retreat.

No... I... I don’t want to talk to her. She stole Pa from me. He loved her more, I don’t like her. Belle had begun to be aware of the other that was part of her, Analise explained there were others but Xyza as she called her was the only one she had started to see in her dreams. Occasionally a small girl would giggle and hide from her but she was too scared to play with her. She was too small and could easily be one of them.

Why do you think he loved her more?

He didn’t hurt her. The words blurted out like a release of sudden steam from a boiling pot. She hadn’t meant to say it, it just came out.

It would be the first time Analise would have heard anything about the father that wasn’t the pleasant tales Xyza had told her. It was becoming clear why Belle was there and why the female was so distraught with the world. It was a huge stride for the young Belle but before Analise could explore the comment further Belle froze into a trance. Analise let out a small sigh but prepared for the change awaiting the signs of who might be coming forward. She knew immediately when the female opened her eyes and her face soured toward the girl. Eleanor stood immediately and Analise was quick to react. The lavender eyed female blocked the doorway before Eleanor could take her vessel away. Latty-May had been the one to tell her, her name it had taken a while for the childlike alter to figure it out but she was embracing the sickness like she had just gained siblings within her mind.

Eleanor. So glad to see you. The Spanish wolf said as she tried to keep the angered coy-dog’s gaze. She paused then realizing her name had been spoken and internally scolded the child who had revealed her. She would need to have words with the pup later.

Move aside witch before I rip out your eyes. The voice was a mix of the foreign accent Xyza held and the westernized ones of the others. Like the personalities had influenced her speeches to combine into a strange hybrid of speak. Analise sighed heavily.

I mean you no harm Eleanor. A growl grew in the throat of the dark bi-colored female as her blue steely gaze met Analise’s.

You’re trying to take my children away, that is a huge harm to me, now step aside! She yelled and growled at the female until she decided to obey the angered “mother.” She had gotten the alter to speak to her finally and that was a huge enough success for Analise to end the session for the day. She gathered the items that lay upon the fur before her as Belle weighed heavily on her mind. What had happened to the female to become so fearful so afraid of touch and close contact. Her manifestations were by far the most difficult thing to hear and feared they would never stop even if Analise had ever become successful of helping Xyza become whole. She didn’t like Xyza’s struggle with her emotions unable to grasp anything more than a dull version of what her alters so greatly expressed.

Poor Belle She thought as she rubbed the golden nugget of fool’s gold within her palm. It was the first of the three alters she had met to really give her an idea as to why she existed and as she suspected it wasn’t for pleasant reasons. Latty-May was cheerful quite cute and shy but she often just preferred to have a tea party or play dress up with Analise. She squeezed the soft lupreci doll her “mother” made for her and gave a soft smile, she adored the childlike alter. She could never get much out of her though. She did draw Xyza a picture but Analise needed more in order to get the stubborn female to admit to her illness. Xyza was probably the hardest of them all, so deep in denial that she often shifted to her alters just to avoid the reality of her situation. Was her subconscious so content with the splits that she didn’t want to know the truth? She didn’t know for sure but the young Spanish female decided she wouldn't give up on her. Then it was time to help her mother in the kitchen and prepare dinner.