craft me something
Rain was beyond tired of being in the rank he was. As a craftsmen he knew he had something to prove. He had been working on some various projects but the biggest one was a small bed for Lux and Quinn. He had also wanted to make something for Xyza. He had gotten up early, leaving Sam to sleep with his son and daughter. They had grown so much since they had found them. He left the house and went to the dining area, sturring up one of the fires for some tea and warmth. He had brought some wood for carving and had curred some skins for a sitting mats around the fires that happened to be in the area. The caves were getting cold and the packed ground and rock were uncomfortible. He felt good putting the furs down and went back to his fire after getting the herbs he wanted from dry storage and a pot of water to make tea.

He went to work on a jar he was making for whoever wanted it and howled softly for some company. He didn't know the pack and wanted to make and give things to the pack. He had many bows and arrows and daggers and jars and everything. He knew some people needed new furs. He hoped to meet more of the pack, make new friends. For now he was busy finishing his jar.
OOC: hope this is okay? xD i've got an idea of something that Rain could maybe make for Octa. Smile

There was a new critter to be added to his collection. Octavius streaked through the caves quickly, holding the little squirming thing between his teeth gently, trying his hardest not to squeeze too hard. It’s tail whipped back and slapped him against the face a few times as it struggled to get away. His gave was just up ahead! Yipping low in his throat, he jumped for the little hole in the wall and ducked in, pushing the stiff leather door away, running towards the back and dropping the long, slim legged amphibian before it began wriggling around again. The little thing hit the ground and took off, skittering into the small pool of warm water in the corner and vanishing. Octa giggled softly and backed away, grabbing the chunk of leathery skin and tugging it up into place as he walked out.

The outdoors had become cold, and venturing into the muddy swampy lands was getting harder for the young pup. Currently his coat was nice and clean, for he had run through a fresh spring while coming home with the salamander. Mama wouldn’t have liked mud prints on the ground again. Now he was really cold, still damp from the chilly water and out of the sun. His nose led him towards fire and he entered one of the big rooms, giving the male wolf a large, pup toothed smile as he walked over and flopped down in front of the fire. He was panting and coughing a little from the running and the cold, his chubby little belly heaving and huffing with each inhale and exhale.
Rain was lost in thought when he heard the huffing of someone close by. He looked for a older wolf only to find....a pup. He watched the pup cough and shiver from being wet and he pulled out one of the smaller furs he had on him and smiled. "Hello little one. I dont think we have met yet. I am Rain Marks. Who are you? Why don't you come closer? I have tea and a blanket for you if you want it," he said gently holding up the blanket for the pup. It seemed older then Lux and Quinn and he would hate to see it get sick.

He scooted closer to the pup and put the blanket around it."There you go. I would hate for you to get sick," he said softly before going back to work on his jar. It was almost done, he just had to finish the pattern on the outside. He hoped Quinn didn't destroy this one like he did the last one. Teething pups seemed to be a hassle.
Octavius’ head popped up when he heard the kind voice coming from a few feet away, looking over his shoulder and smiling again. He was a very trustworthy pup and didn’t move away at all when the other approached with something in his outstretched hands. The thing was odd looking. Too small to be a full skin, though that is what it smelled like. Rolling over to get closer, he dropped his head and nuzzled the soft fur after it was draped over his chubby little body. The skin immediately began trapping in body heat and resonating heat from the fire, getting rid of the shivers that had taken over.

Tilting his head up, the fluff ball stared at Rain and blinked a few times. ”I’m Octavius…my mommy is Nani...um...the biiiig pretty white one, like me!” Once again he shifted his entire body, making sure to keep the soft blanket up over his fur, wanting to keep that warmth trapped inside. Now able to see the other male better, he watched the crafting going on with a fascinated look on his little face. ”Thanks for da blanky…it’s so warm, what cha making?” His head tilted to the side, red eyes focused on the jar thingy in Rain’s hands, wondering who and what it was going to be for.
Rain smiled. So this was Naniko's son. He threw another blanket over the boy before showing him what he was working on. "Its a jar. I am making it for whoever wants it. I have a whole bunch of stuff already made for people but no one wants it. Maybe I have something you want. What do you think? Is there anything you might want or need. Maybe a few blankets? Or a jar?" he said putting the now finished jar in front of the boy.

"If you are interested in my craft I can teach you when you shift. You can work for me for things you want. Would you like to start today?" he said softly, looking at Octavius. He hoped the boy wanted to come around more. Quinn could use a friend and maybe if he was lucky his Lux would get a childhood friend and possible boyfriend