tell me no more stories and I'll tell you no lies
[html]

Musquodoboit Valley, for Amber~

I'm not for you, you're not for me;
I'll kill you first, you wait and see

Inferni, he found, had gotten rather dull recently. Sure, there was that war thing with some wolf pack or other (which one he didn't know. He kept forgetting the name- it was something disgustingly florid), but he didn't feel like it today. Of course, he hadn't yet met one of the wolves he was at war with- he supposed it would happen in time. It wasn't like he was hiding from them, either. He just felt like having a run, stretching his legs. He would return to Inferni soon enough to resume border patrol. For now, he would simply scout out the areas to the south and see if any of those damn flower wolves were hanging around.

He trotted farther south after catching sight of a human building in the distance. He slowed his pace as he neared it, squinting in the sun as he craned his neck to further examine it. He didn't know what the building was supposed to be used for, but the fact that it was there meant it had some sort of purpose. Humans didn't go around building things for nothing, did they? Perhaps they did- they had been rather stupid after all. Even their pets were rather dumb, though, he wasn't sure if it was due to prolonged exposure to humans or simply because they had once been domesticated. In either case, it seemed interesting enough to explore- at least for a little while.

[/html]
[html]
Jasper tugged the wagon easily along behind him as he went, giving it a very small jerk every now and again when the wheels and underparts threatened to get caught on grass that had grown just a little to long. He was on the hunt for tools, things that he could use to help him fix up some of the rooms at the old College. There didn't seem to be anyone but he and Laurent taking up residence there, so he supposed there really wasn't anyone there to complain if they took more than one room for themselves. In one, he intended to keep all of their cooking equipment and their food. In another, well, he hadn't quite gotten that far in his plans yet.

Finally, coming to the large building, Jasper pulled the wagon to a stop outside, dropping the handle to the ground with a loud clang. Unfortunately for him, the fact that his nose no longer worked made him oblivious to the fact that he wasn't alone, which was why he went on his business rather merrily. He leaned over the wagon a moment, scooping out a decently sized burlap sack from inside. Rolling the object up, which would be used to help him transport things if he found anything particularly interesting, he wedged it under one arm and proceeded to head inside.

[/html]
[html]
Jasper and Hybrid always remind me of those really bad yaoi mangaka. >__<;

I'm not for you, you're not for me;
I'll kill you first, you wait and see

Even though he had come to explore the strange building, it seemed as though he had found something far more interesting. The boy he had met some time ago - what had been his name? - was here now. He was able to recall a few details, with the boy laying beside him, kissing him, and eventually having sex with him. But there wasn't anything that really stood out to him about that day. Perhaps today would be more exciting. The boy looked a little more sober in any case.

Hybrid grinned, watching the other from afar for a few moments. He doubled back, moving behind the building and shifted from his Lupus form to his Optime form. He had been practising, working on decreasing the amount of time it took for him to shift from one form to another. At the moment, he could shift from his Secui form to Optime the fastest. He would have to work on this a bit more to improve.

Fully shifted, he jogged over to where the boy was, grinning widely. He snuck up from behind, stepping quietly as he neared the other. He leaned forward, then threw his arms around the boy's neck, nuzzling him lightly in the neck. "Hey there, kitten," he purred, then licked the boy's neck. "Need some help?" His voice dropped an octave as he said the last three words. He chuckled lightly; this would be fun.

[/html]
[html]
Jasper stopped just inside the building, taking a moment to look around the innards to try and find a place to start. There were old rickety looking boxes stacked here and there, large pieces of foreboding looking metal equipment, and so much dust that Jasper was certain he could get lost in it if he swept it all up in to one giant pile. The large metal things, which looked to much like machines to Jasper, were something that he would avoid at all costs. He'd heard horror stories of people who had gotten caught in such things back in Europe, normally ending with them getting stuck and dying or losing a limb or three.

He was just about to make his way to the first stack of boxes when suddenly the warmth of a touch hit him and instantly arms were around him. "Laurie?" But before the young male could get the name out the being was nuzzling him, speaking. Jasper froze then, certain that it was not Laurent who touched his so. The burlap sack hit the ground then and Jasper was almost certain he would go deaf from the sound of his own heart pounding in his ears.

"N-n-no..I'm fine.." Jasper answered almost squeakily, his voice shaky and quiet. It was an ignorant answer, as if the stranger would just say "Oh, okay.." and leave him to his business. Jasper knew better though, knew that it likely wouldn't be that simple, and that he was possibly in more trouble in that single moment than he had ever been in before.

[/html]
[html]

i heard they say the boy's missing

I reeeally wanted to use this table. Thus, I am replying sooner than anticipated, yay!

Hybrid frowned at the boy's reaction. What was a laurie? Was it some sort of way to express his undying affections for Hybrid? (Because Hybrid didn't want that, he just wanted some fun). Whatever the word meant, if it made the encounter any more fun, the boy could say it all he wanted.

"Tsk, you don't sound fine. You're stuttering. Are you nervous?" He grinned, chuckled quietly to himself. The boy could be such a cute thing at times. It made him really want to dig his claws in and take the boy, all for himself, then rip him apart so he could admire his limbs at a later point. Wouldn't that be nice? A nice romp in the human building and then a souvenir to take home.
     Still grinning, he nipped at the boy's neck, lightly touching his upper teeth to his neck, then licked the spot. He had since decided that he would help the boy out, in exchange for a bit of fun and a nice souvenir. Maybe he would bring the boy's head back with him. He would rather bring the boy's whole body with him to see, but he didn't think he would be able to drag a corpse all the way back to Inferni. Unless he used that wagon! Hybrid's eyes brightened at the thought; this would be fun.
Table by Mel!
[/html]
[html]
"I'm fine!" He attempted to voice the words out straight, which worked, aside from the quiet squeak that came out in his tone. It was obvious that he was frightened and no matter how hard he tried to fight it back, no matter what he did, Jasper knew he wouldn't be able to hide that fact from the stranger. Jasper didn't recognize the other's voice and, perhaps, he would have been able to remember the scent, were it for the fact that he could no longer smell. All in all, Jasper had no idea who it was with him, which only proved to frighten him more. "I'm just.." He started, mind swirling as he stood there. "Looking for stuff.."

It was about the moment that he finished speaking that the he felt the touch of teeth against his neck, which sent his body in to tremblings. Shaking, Jasper made and attempt to remove himself from the other's grasp in a discreet sort of manner, which happened to not be very discreet at all. He wriggled some, shivering, and made a move forward that seemed much like he had stumbled, trying to pull himself away. What he didn't think about was, though, that there really wasn't anywhere for him to go.

[/html]
[html]

You know, in some countries, being slow when replying to threads is sexy. >__>;

He clucked disapprovingly; poor child. He would help him (ALL NIGHT LONG) find whatever he needed. If it meant taking a few minutes out of his day, what did it matter? So long the boy was happy (and he was happy, meaning he got what he wanted, which was mainly sex). He supposed that scuffing the kid up would be a bit fun, but you couldn't have everything. Well, perhaps you could. Just a slash here, tear the skin there. Draw just a bit of blood. Don't kill him, just hurt him. Then fuck him and make it all better. Certainly the boy wouldn't mind? If he just got one tiny scar? Certainly, it wasn't too much to ask if he helped the boy out. After all, everyone wanted something in return.

Hybrid just wanted a bit of blood.

"What sort of... stuff? Do you need some help finding it?" The boy tried to pull away and Hybrid loosened his grip. He didn't want to frighten the poor child, after all! (Wait, or did he?) He only wanted some blood. Just a drink, just a drink. "I'm very good at finding things, you know," he said, reaching out to stroke the boy's cheek.

Just some pain.

Table by Mel!
[/html]
[html]
I must be hella sexy then. Big Grin

Jasper found it suddenly surprised that he managed to pull away, or rather, that the other male released him from his grip. Stumbling forward a step or two, Jasper turned to face the coyote hesitantly, sliding two-toned eyes across his form for a quick moment. He didn't really recognize the coyote, or at least the image in his head of him was hazy. Could he really be sure that this was the same one? He couldn't remember that voice very well. He could barely remember the things that had happened as it was. He wanted to badly to cringe and pull away from the touch but instead he stayed still, not wanting to provoke the creature. What hadn't crossed his mind was the fact that he could be provoking him in a different way. Corona had said they could be dangerous.

"Just some.. Just some stuff to cook with.." That was all it was, right? He'd almost forgotten why exactly he was there in the first place. Maybe the coyote would actually help him look for some things, even if only to trick him and keep him around. Perhaps Jasper could get him to go farther back in to the mill, just long enough for him to get away from the place. Was that something that he could really chance, though?

[/html]
[html]

Oh baby, are you ever. This is a weird post.

Cooking? That was interesting. Hybrid had never eaten cooked food before, unless you counted that wolf from the Syemv war. He had set the wolf on fire, then chewed its limbs off. It had tasted rather crispy, toasty-- not at all pleasant. It had smelled terrible, too, so he wasn't sure why anyone would want to cook anything. It sounded disgusting. What kind of creature ate cooked food, anyways? Weird. This wolf was weird.

Hybrid feigned interest, looking around the barn-type building for a moment. Something to cook with-- did he need meat (another wolf?) or something to cook it with? Couldn't he just shove a wolf's paw on a sharpened stick and hold it over a fire? But then, wolves didn't taste very good, so maybe the boy was going to 'cook' something that did taste good, like deer or... damn, all the things that tasted good couldn't be cooked. Samael was delicious-- could he cook the other coyote? He wouldn't taste too good, though. What else tasted good? Hmm. Not much. Blood? Could you boil blood and drink it? He grimaced; that was disgusting.

Why would this wolf want to boil blood? "What do you cook with?" He tilted his head to one side, trying to evaluate the boy's reply. Perhaps the boy wouldn't notice that he really would like to cook him up for a meal and devour him, for the boy tasted delicious. Perhaps the boy hadn't noticed the cruel glint in his eyes or the small smirk tugging at the corners of his lips.

The boy just wanted it-- just a little pain.

Table by Mel!
[/html]